Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Jonetta Stone | Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: Jonetta Stone | Reunion    Jonetta Stone | Reunion  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 9:38 pm

Jonetta Stone | Reunion  EqhRvxU

🏵️Deep inside the Dollhouse Dreamhouse, Jonetta Stone is seen in her room dressed in a pinup sailor costume, on her bed that is covered with luxury a mink duvet. The hockey mask she’s been wearing for the last few months is discreetly at her side, and all her tools of hunting are stuffed under her bed and in her closets. One can see her bear traps, nets, and even a crossbow sticking out, but Jonetta has a grin on her face. Such a happy expression is rare for Jonetta, let alone in her current stint in wrestling where she’s become even more violent and cold-blooded since the Dollhouse were separated. Still, a bit of Jonetta’s surly and vain personality come out as she addresses the viewers.🏵

What are you looking at? No, no, don’t try buttering me up with the facts because I caught you, saying that I’m part of the most splendid tag teams to ever grace this industry and that we just legitimized this little Black Waltz by being here. Defining me and my role in this is not what I’m asking. I’m asking what you’re looking at!? In the rhetorical sense of when someone is found gawking at the accuser who is sick of being looked at and the accuser yells that out so the onlooker knows things are about to get real hostile if they don’t stop staring with a stupid look on their face. Some girls don’t like others having fantasies about them and don’t like others who think a gorgeous woman’s presence is for the awe of the disgusting masses. If you see a smile on my face or even ponder why I am here in Pro Wrestling Nova, know it is not for you! It’s not for the money! It’s not even to improve my legacy! It’s surely not on behalf of the OWA Network!

🏵️Jonetta speaks uncharacteristically upbeat and warm for a moment.🏵

Goodness gracious, everyone knows I’m not the emotional type, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel a certain way about finally being able to team with my bestie once again!

🏵️Jonetta’s small window of niceties end, as she gives the viewer the look of poacher about to skin her prey.🏵

For so long, I’ve had to dismantle and pulverize the competition all on my lonesome. It’s been hard for me, the skipping of heartbeats when people see you and the breaking of bone when you’re in the ring, just isn’t the same when you don’t have a friend to share the experience with. I’ve missed DiVa. But Roxs, I’ve missed her the most! Truly, she brings a little energy to the room when I bring a little too much gloom with my doom, she reminds me that being the best ought to be enjoyable and glamorous! Normally, I only see wild beings as things for me to conquer and wear their leftover remains as my next fashion item to parade around, but Roxy shows me the unpredictable and feral have the right to stand beside control and patience in beautiful equality. With her and I, you have an erupting volcano and a falling avalanche deciding to work as one to wipe out the populace of lesser superstars!

Oh yes I know, we aren’t the first, nor will we be the last, team named “The Dollhouse” in professional wrestling. However, much like Barbie, neither the first nor last doll, we are the most prolific dolls that’ll ever grace this business! We’re more dangerous than Harley and Ivy. More cohesive than Sister, Sister. We hype each other up even more than Daenerys and Missandei. That is to say that we take our tag team wrestling credibility and are willing to put it up against any other tag team in this business! Sure, we probably haven’t been a tag team as long as many of the other teams in this match, but we possess chemistry that supersedes any amount of time that has been put into making two mediocre elements bond together. You have no idea how many tag teams stood up against us claiming to be vets in this business, only to be spayed and neutered like common pets by a couple of girls that they thought were too prissy and majestic to do the dirty work of taking out the trash. That’s people’s worst mistakes, taking our looks and our fashion as a reason to underestimate us and not be ready for the war we wage every time we step into the ring. Our accessories are just that, accessories. They are the accessories to our crimes, the reason we can be invited to red carpets after butchering people like pigs, why we can bat our eyelashes to make all the consequences go away, and whywe can do the most menacing acts in pro wrestling just to have new victims walk by unsuspecting of the well-packaged carnage that is The Dollhouse. We don’t shy away from our feminine prowess, our splendour, and power. If you think us women who ought to be sitting at home sewing, know that we are in our home that is professional wrestling and we know how to pull at any loose thread to unravel ANY tag team we choose to expose! Think us little dainty ones you fantasize about being there for you to send your clothes to the dryer after your long day of work, and come to the realization that your workday ends in that ring when we take our fists and starch everyone that stands in our way!

Who stands in our way? Some of these teams are people we’ve conquered multiple times and all the others are teams that have never stepped in the ring with us, thus they are the broken and untested. I see a lot of comedy acts. I see people with grand regal sounding names they can’t live up to. Even people that sound like they wanted to be in some kind of comic book. It’s all too funny and surreal, what are these teams even thinking showing up to the big dance, stepping on toes before they get on the dance floor with the gaudy names they have? One team doesn’t even have a name, but that doesn’t leave them off the hook, they just decided to show up in sweatpants instead of risking having suits and dresses that are too colourful, it’s equally gauche. Roxy and I won’t have it, we won’t accept the fact that these other teams just aren’t setting the right ambience for the return of the Dollhouse and our gravitas! You will all pay for it, you hear me? Since the dance floor won’t have the right figures for The Dollhouse, we’re going to make sure all of you have a night you never forget when you can’t leave standing on your two feet! You should have all dropped out as soon as you heard we were involved, then I could dance with Roxy and DiVa without all you people giving me murderous intent! Oh this is going to hurt you. Then we’ll have our lovely new championships, we’ll be the first PWN World Tag Team Champions! But don’t for a second think you’re looking at a team that would share their gold with the rest of you, you’re never going to be champions after us! The fact this chapter is named with a pun based on some creepy movie doesn’t mean any of you creeps, men or women, will get any aftercare from the two of us after we whip and dominate you! We’ll leave with a mountain of broken dreams at our wake, and all we’ll think about is how great it was that the girls got back together and had a nice out in the town!

🏵️Jonetta smiles and gets excited to go back to hanging out with Sweet Roxy and DiVa before the big match. The camera goes to black as she hurries off.🏵
Back to top Go down

Jonetta Stone | Reunion
Page 1 of 1