Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:02 pm

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain 1200px-FedExForum

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Maxresdefault

(The screen comes to life and we are shown the crowds outside of the FedExForum located in downtown Memphis Tennessee before we cut to the inside of the massive sports arena and its crowds before we are shown the Defiant commentary crew of Thomas Croft, AJ Cole, and Davis van Zandt who are once more at their assigned table at ringside)

Croft: Hello everybody and welcome to Pro Wrestling Nova's third chapter located right here in the birthplace of Southern Wrestling, Memphis!!

Cole: You say that with such passion in your voice, Thomas.

Croft: Well can you blame me? I mean think of all the great history that this sport has had over the years!! I mean right down the road at where the old Mid South Colosseum was located is where Paul Gibson first brought together the Bad Company, Peter Graves, and Marcus Slayton to form the original Rogue Horsemen stable and we are exactly eighteen blocks away from where both Paul and his little brother Eric grew up for two examples!!

Cole: So what you're trying to say is that everywhere in Memphis, you can walk through not only the history of great music and killer food, but the very presence of southern wrestling?

Croft: Exactly!!

Zandt: At any rate what these two are forgetting to announce is that here tonight we are going to be crowning the very first Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions and the field is quite violent.

Cole: That's one way to put it, but for the moment let's cut to our lead backstage correspondent, Zanna Mitchell, who is there with our company's president.
///////////////////////////////////////

(The camera fades into the empty arena and ring where two chairs have been set up, one filled by Zanna Mitchell, the head backstage interviewer for Pro Wrestling Nova, and the other filled by its president, Chris Slayton. Both are dressed respectfully)

Zanna: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are mere hours away from the start of Pro Wrestling Nova’s third chapter and the first ever black waltz tag war match to crown our very first world tag team champions and I thought that it would be killer to take this moment to sit down and have a conversation with our company’s president.

Chris, thank you for taking some time and talking with us.

Chris: Not a problem, Zanna.

Zanna: You’re welcome. So here we are, three chapters in and we’re already getting ready to crown our first set of champions, did you think that we’d get this far?

Chris: Absolutely. If spending any long period of time in this sport has taught me anything, Zanna, is that anything that you truly want is worth the time and effort and everyone in Pro Wrestling Nova have that same desire that I do and thus my faith in them is just as rewarded back.

Zanna: Fair enough, now what about some of the words that was said by former roster member Andi Michaels in the aftermath of the first chapter...apparently she didn’t feel the same way that you do.

Chris: To be fair, there was a few things working against us in that first show and that is nothing to be ashamed of because name one wrestling company out there that doesn’t have an off first show. But some of the things that she said was in my opinion unprofessional in the eyes of the Council and when she asked for her release, they were more than willing to give it to her. I know that David Gibson, who personally vouched for her and highly might I add, was upset at her actions in the aftermath of chapter one.

Zanna: Speaking of her and David Gibson, what about her comments about him not being the RWL’s chief of security?

Chris: It just goes to show that she was not in the loop as much as she likes to go around and claims that she was. If you will recall during the entire run of the Royalty Wrestling League, David Gibson had a bit of carte blanche to do whatever he wanted and that was going to be explained by the return of Peter Graves and his rebuilt Reign of Terror which became Cerberus here in Pro Wrestling Nova, but due to the collapse of RWL that entire line of events didn’t come to be which was going to be partially revealed at their first pay per view.

One of those things was that David Gibson had been RWL’s chief of security the entire time, so Andi Michaels can’t really say anything as FACT because she didn’t know everything that was going on.

(Zanna doesn’t say anything but nods in agreement)

Chris: So needless to say that Miss Michaels’ words were unguided and unjustified, pure and simple. Next question please?

Zanna: Alright, speaking of first pay per views when is Nova’s?

Chris: A fair question and one that we’re hoping to answer within the next couple of chapters as tonight with chapter three and its various reveals and situations, will mark the official start of the march to our first pay per view, which we are calling Genesis.

Zanna: Genesis, why that particular name?

Chris: Well the term usually means a beginning or a dawn of something new and that’s what we’re trying to do here with this company as the council and I have all kinds of plans to try and make this company even more unique. But for Genesis, we want to crown the rest of our champions if possible.

Zanna: You make it sound like it’s going to be a major pay per view.

Chris: It will be because not only at Genesis will we have the finals of the challenge of the immortals tournament to crown the very first unified world’s champion but the other titles will have their champions decided and between now and Genesis, we will be crowning three more champions.

(Zanna blinks in confusion at this)

Zanna: Wait…THREE champions??

Chris: Yes, two will be crowned here in Memphis and at chapter five...one more as we draw closer to Genesis.

Zanna: Wow...may I ask what two other titles other than the tag team, sir?

Chris: You may not, but please understand that as we get closer to Genesis, things are going to become much more interesting as we go and at chapter four...well, interesting will have a whole new meaning because if half the things happen tonight that I’m expecting then it’s going to one hell of a ride.

Zanna: Understood, now I know that we still have a lot to prepare for tonight, but thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to have this talk with us.

Chris: Not a problem, Zanna.

(The screen fades to black)
====================================================

The cameras turn their attention backstage where Zanna Mitchell stands by with a microphone in hand as she gets ready for an interview, smiling cheerfully in the process.

Zanna Mitchell: "Ladies and gentlemen tonight we crown our first ever tag team championship in what is known as the Black Waltz tournament where many teams will compete for gold and joining me is one of those teams involved. Please help me in welcoming Lexi Gold and Lena Soulas. They are The Golden Smilez!"

The Golden Smilez come into the frame dressed up in their ring gear as they are ready for action. The crowd lets out a roar of cheers, soaking up the great reaction before turning their attention to Zanna.

Zanna Mitchell: "Ladies, how do you feel knowing you are minutes away from entering this tournament for a chance at tag team gold?"

Lena Soulas: "Not many people expected me to get where I am today. Leave alone me going for gold. But here I am. I am happy and excited."

Lexi smiles, looking over and Lena and nods.

Lexi Gold: "I don't think anyone expected us to be here… especially as a team, but we are here now, feeling pumped and ready to show the whole world why The Golden Smilez are the future of this company and we will prove it when we win."

Zanna Mitchell: "Is there any teams you look forward to facing?"

Lexi Gold: "We have our mind set on all of them and we will do everything in our power to dispose of them until we are the last remaining team. Ain't that right, Lena?"

Lena Soulas: "We are a very unlikely team. No one would believe we can come very far. And I think that makes us even more dangerous. We are a wildcard. And just like Lexi said, we will give it our best to reach the top. I couldn't ask for a better partner to make this happen."

Lena hugged Lexi for a moment.

Lexi returns the hug, then looks at her in her eyes.

Lexi Gold: "Likewise my friend.. now let's go show these teams what we're made of."

They walk off together, leaving Zanna standing there with a mic still firmly in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:06 pm

The scene opens outside of a loud house party. The bass from the music can be heard along with loud voices. Silhouettes and shadows move around inside the house with colorful lighting changing with the beat of the music. The front door opens as two young men walk out laughing loudly. Their arms are draped over each other’s shoulders. As they approach the camera, we realize that it is Dion Arcana and Devin Bravo. The two of them are wearing their brightly colored Guerilla House Party shirts, cutoffs of course. Their smiles never fade as they notice the camera.

Dion is the first to speak, “WHAT UP NOVAAAAAAAA!!! It’s me! Ya boy DioOOOOOOOOOn ‘The Fool’ Arcaaaaaannnnnaaaaaa!!!!!!” He looks pleased with his ring announcer impersonation as he turns to Devin who puffs his chest as he to belts out “And his best friend, his tag teammate, Deviiiiiiiiiin “Alphaaaaa” BrAAAAAAAAvoooooooooo!!!” The two high five remove their arms from the other’s shoulders.

Dion lifts his hands to chest level as he addresses the camera, “Pro Wrestling Nova, we are happy to officially announce that we, GUERILLA HOUSE PARTY! Are here! We are entering The Black Waltz!”

Devin continues, “That’s right! The boiz are here to bring some color to the event!”

Dion takes over as he steps forward, “The Fool,” he points to himself, “Alpha,” pointing to Devin, “We’re looking to more than dance. We’re looking to show the world who we are and what this business should be! We’re tired of the monotony. We’re tired of the lifeless, same old same. We’re tired of the bland, we’re tired of the black and gray.”

Devin takes a step up to beside Dion, “Guerilla House Party! We’re bringing the color back to the business! We’re bringing the party back to you!”

Dion claps his hands together, “We are more than chasing the PWN Tag Titles, we’re looking to legitimize them. When we get our hands on those belts, we’re going to be the best-damned ambassadors to not only PWN but to business as a whole!”

Devin nods in agreement, “Ya boiz are looking to go mainstream and we’re looking to take PWN with us! Everyone in the Waltz better be ready, because we’re going,”

The two of them at the same time look into the camera and say, “Way up, way up!” Dion winks and Devin points at the camera as the scene fades out to the bass line of “Burn the House Down” by AJR.
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:10 pm

(We cut back to the ringside area as we see the ring has been made up somewhat respectfully as the fans are cheering at ringside)

Croft: And we’re back from that...rather interesting bit from the Guerrilla House Party.

Cole: That’s putting it lightly there, Thomas.

Zandt: Quite.

Croft: And it looks like we’re going to be blessed with the presence of our company’s president.

(The fans in the arena start to cheer as “Trenches” by Pop Evil begins to play as Chris Slayton steps through the entrance way with Defiant’s general manager in Aaron Tennyson following close behind him with a briefcase and the two men make their way to the ring, Tennyson holding the ropes open for his boss as Dekker hands him a mic)

Chris: I can’t help but give love to you, Memphis. This is honestly is one of my favorite cities to visit throughout my entire career as a wrestler because this city has always been one of the hottest beds of wrestling throughout the generations and it’s home to several people that I’ve both loved and hated to work with over the years from the “Marauder” Eric Gibson and “Screaming” Chris Morton to Memphis own super jobber in Pelvis Westly and beyond.

(Chris stops long enough to allow the Memphis fans to show their love for three of their famous and infamous “local” boys for a couple of minutes as the camera shows us the reactions of the fans at ringside before it cuts back to Chris in the ring, his face more schooled into a serious look as he nods)

Chris: Now over the past few months as I was putting this promotion together, I recalled one conversation that I had with my nephew Devon and after watching one particular wrestler in question, I feel that right here in front of not only the PWN Faithful but also you all, the Memphis Wrestling Elite, we give one member of my roster the recognition that he is rightfully due in my opinion.

So at this time, Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri. I would like the both you to come on down right now.

(Right on cue, “Creatures” by Judas Priest hits the arena’s sound system. A few bars play before both members of Onslaught emerge from the backstage area. The Memphis fans give the pair a fairly respectable reaction as they make their way down the ramp. Ian hits the apron first, holding the ropes open for Ebony, following behind her closely. Ian’s expression is beset by a mix of bewilderment and skepticism. Ebony motions for a microphone and once she has it, she hands it to Ian.)

Ian: You wanted us out here, so here we are… What’s this all about?

Chris: To answer that question, I have to give a little bit of quick background. Now not many people know this but before we even got started, there was plans on doing a joint working agreement with the Royalty Wrestling League where PWN wrestlers on RWL shows and vice versa, but when certain problems arose in the RWL and it was forced to close down, I sought you two out and told you that I was going to honor your unfinished time with the Pastor, did I not Ian?

Ian: Yeah, I remember…

Chris: I thought that I would do one better in recognition of you and your hard work.

(Tennyson then stepped forward with the briefcase that Chris turns and opens it out of the camera’s view and when he turns again, he is holding a bright and shiny new championship belt that he cradles in one arm so that he can hold the mic in the other)

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain GNNM4zk

Chris: Ian Dickenson, it is my honor to present to you the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight championship and you are the first recognized champion. Furthermore, this championship is our way of continuing the title lineage that was started in the RWL and a symbol of your own hard work.

(Chris then turns and properly presents the championship to Ian. Ian’s eyes go wide and he brushes his fingers along the center plate before taking hold of it. He cradles the title belt in his arms a moment before looking over at Ebony, who looks just as surprised as Ian is.)

Ian: This is…. Absolutely mind-blowing. Did you know anything about this, Ebony?

(Ebony emphatically shakes head ‘no’.)

Ebony: Did I know about it? No. Is it well deserved?

(She pauses, looking around at the crowd with a smile on her face before turning back to Ian.)

Ebony: Hell yeah!

(The Memphis crowds explode in approval as Chris looks on with a certain amount of pride as he waits for the crowds to die down some, a playful smile crossing his face)

Chris: Now, I know that you’ve already got a major amount of stuff on your plate for tonight. But how do you feel about your dance card for chapter four….fancy putting your new title on the line?

(Ian looks at Chris like he grew a second head.)

Ian: Are you kidding me? Fuck yeah, I’ll put this belt on the line! What use would it be if I didn’t?

(Ebony looks up at him, the smile on her face getting even bigger. She nods her head in approval.)

Chris: Now don’t worry about your opponent for chapter four yet, Ian, because like I’ve mentioned you’ve already got enough stuff on your plate here tonight. But understand this, starting tonight when you leave here and go walking down Beale street with the lovely and deadly Ebony here, I want you to really fucking enjoy yourself because tonight, my boy, you are the first Horrorcore Openweight champion!

(Ian chuckles)

Ian: You don’t have to tell me twice…

(With that Ian heads over to the nearest corner, hoists himself up on the middle turnbuckle, and raises the Horrorcore Openweight championship belt over his head as the crowd roars in approval.)
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Dekker: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOU CHAPTER THREE MAIN EVENT AS WE ARE NOW READY FOR THE BBBBLLLAAACCCKKK WALTZ!!!!

(The over eighteen thousand fans in the FedExForum in Memphis roared with their approval as the head ring announcer for Pro Wrestling Nova ran around the ring, his microphone outstretched as the cheers of the crowds start to filter into the very pulse of the show as the screen pulls back some more to reveal text on the screen in white Andes font)

THE RULES OF THE BLACK WALTZ MATCH

TWO TEAMS WILL START THE MATCH AND SPEND TWO MINUTES IN AND THEN A THIRD TEAM JOINING ONE EVERY MINUTE UNTIL ALL TEAMS HAVE ENTERED THE MATCH.

A TEAM IS ELIMINATED WHEN ONE OR BOTH MEMBERS OF SAID TEAM HAVE BOTH OF THEIR FEET HIT THE FLOOR AFTER BEING TOSSED OVER THE TOP ROPE. IF ONE HALF OF A TEAM IS ELIMINATED, THE ENTIRE TEAM IS ELIMINATED.

IF ONE OR MORE TEAMS ARE APART OF THE SAME STABLE AND ATTEMPT TO USE THAT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE, THE MATCH WILL BE HALTED AND ALL MEMBERS OF THAT STABLE WILL BE ELIMINATED AUTOMATICALLY!

ONCE THE FIELD HAS GOTTEN DOWN TO FOUR TEAMS, THE MATCH WILL THEN SHIFT TO A FATEFUL FOURWAY USING LUCHA LIBRE RULES UNTIL THERE IS ONE TEAM LEFT AS THE CHAMPION.

Cole: This should be a killer match, I for one have been waiting for it since it was announced.

Zandt: I won’t deny it either, Cole, but I’ve been looking forward to this match as well because of the sheer amount of talent from all over the place that we’ve gotten for it.

Dekker: And now, Memphis Tennessee, it is time to start this vicious dance which is your Pro Wrestling Nova Chapter Three MMAAIINN EVENT and introduce the first two teams!

(The lights dim low as a single spotlight hits the entrance way as a haunting yet regal melody as the NovaTron shows us the entrance video and the boos are just simply impressive if anything...even Davis von Zandt is *BOOING*!)

Croft: Um...why are you booing?

Cole: Yeah, I thought this guy would be right up your alley, Davis.

Zandt: Yeah and while a lot of people might not like me from you two to Ian Dickenson and beyond...but even I can’t stand this guy!

Cole: *DAMN*!!

Dekker: Introducing first, they represent the sublime imperial island nation of Vector. They weigh in tonight at a total combined weight of three hundred and eighty one pounds…

(As "Splendor" by Kenny and Harley Wootton continues to play through the arena, a slender and "regal" looking man steps out in a black ring robe with silver threading and waving a yellow, blue, and red striped flag with occasional flicks of his wrist as he simply strides to the ring while a man in a bright green mask and in bright green and blue tights with a red belt power walks like an old timey wrestler to the ring, the boos simply grow higher in volume and force)

Dekker: This is the team of Noah “The Terminator” Ivanov and Lord Thomas Imperious himself...the LEAGUE OF NATIONS!!!!

(Ivanov gets into the ring first and flexes for a moment before accepting the flag from Imperious who then wipes his feet before stepping “regally” through the middle and top ropes to move to the center of the ring and fixes his bowtie while giving everyone within eyesight a snobbish glare)

Zandt: Oh god how I hate Thomas Imperious. This guy got away with way too much shit over in the Frontier Wrestling Alliance.

(Imperious motions that he wants a mic but instead Dekker raises his up and smiles as the lights in the arena suddenly cut down low as light blue spotlights start to search the area as a very powerful bass and drum line starts up as the crowds send up a very solid wave of cheers as a blanket of “fog” start to enshroud the entrance way)

Dekker: And introducing the members of team number TWO!!

From the mist, a shape, a ship, is taking form
And the silence of the sea is about to drift into a storm
Sign of power, show of force
Raise the anchor, battleship's plotting its course

(The side elements of the NovaTron suddenly explode to life with the Japanese kanji for “Chaos” as Sabaton’s “Bismarck” begins to explode as the crowds at ringside as none other than Lash Donohue comes strutting out in his usual ring gear before he looks around the arena with a proud look on his face before he motions towards the entrance way and the crowds cheers pick up even more as Jacob Striker comes out through the “fog”, his signature noose hanging around his neck as it rests against his new ring coat as the two men hit a fist bump and then start to make their way down to the ring)

Dekker: Weighing in tonight at a total combined weight of four hundred and seventeen pounds…

(The two men walk down to the ring, Lash psyching up his partner for the mayhem to come before they get to the ring at which point Lash grabs ahold of the bottom ropes and swing himself up while Striker walks up the steps and then turns to face the crowds with his head bowed for a moment before he reaches up and yanks his facemask down before he draws his thumb across his throat before he throws that hand up into a “2 Sweet” sign as he raises his face to look at the crowds before he enters the ring as well, removing his ring coat as he goes)

Dekker: They are the team of the “Diamond” Lash Donohue and the “Natural” Jacob Striker...THE MECHANICAL AANNIIMMAALLSS!!!

Croft:WHAT THE?!

Cole: Talk about an unexpected surprise, I thought that the MA was now nothing but a memory??

Zandt: I guess it’s not anymore, I mean the last team to hold claim to that name was over in Extreme Answers Wrestling and they lost it somehow..

Croft: At any rate, it looks like these are the first two teams out for the night as the ref is now calling for the bell!!

*DING DING*!!

(The match starts with Noah and Striker in the ring and the two men quickly hook up in the center of the ring with Noah quickly coming out on top before Jacob simply pushes his opponent into the ropes and he tries to catch Noah on the rebound but instead the masked grappler leapfrogs over him and then makes a noise that he’s on the rebound and when Striker goes to turn and catch him, Noah quickly locks in a waistlock and hits a German suplex on him and bridges it for a moment before Striker kicks out of it and the two men then get back up to their feet and Striker is then shot into the far turnbuckles chest first with Noah coming in strong quickly behind him and slams his right shoulder hard into the small of his back)

Croft: And we are off with a bang as we start off the Black Waltz with the newest incarnation of the Mechanical Animals against the team of Lord Thomas Imperious and Noah Ivanov.

Cole: Exactly, but my only question is will the League be able to beat the MA at the start of this huge match??

(On the other side of the ring, Imperious jabs a thumb hard into the eye of Lash before shoving him against the ropes and tries to dump him over but Lash instead straight up bitch slaps Imperious away before he quickly scoops him up and then spins him up and around into a pendulum backbreaker before he quickly runs up on Noah as he’s turning Striker around in his corner and catches him with a running one handed bulldog at which point Lash checks on his partner who pulls himself together as Noah then stands up while the MA have been conferring, lowers the straps on his singlet and marches right over to both Striker and Lash)

Cole: Oh no, the straps have gone down on the Terminator!!

(Noah then shoves both men and then starts to chop both of them but Noah’s chops are rather ineffective against the two men who simply look at each other with confusion before Noah realizes that his chops aren’t really doing anything and he steps away from them, comedically pulling the straps back up on his singlet before the rookie in Jacob Striker reaches out and spins Noah around before Striker hits a forearm on Noah followed by a Mongolian chop from Lash that drops Noah while Striker quickly goes to the outside and then quickly hits a slingshot elbow drop that nails Noah picture perfectly dead center of his chest before Lash quickly hits a standing headbutt drop on the exact same location as Striker that causes Noah to flop around like a fish stuck on land as Imperious quickly comes up behind a freshly standing Striker spins him around, rears back and hits him with a "mighty" chop...only for Striker to raise an eyebrow and look Imperious dead in the face as the "Imperial One" raises his head to look somewhat sheepishly at Striker)

Croft: And Lord Imperious thinks that his superior strength will get him an advantage over a rookie in Jacob Striker!

Zandt: Well that it work so well for his flunkie in Noah Ivanov now did it, Tommy Boy? Noah might as well be dead for all that we know as Lash might be soon as well.

Cole: What do you mean by that, Davis?

Zandt: Look at how hard Lash Donohue is laughing at Thomas Imperious!

(Imperious’ sheepish look then turns to rage as he rears back and chops as Striker’s chest again, but the younger man simply flips his head back, sending his hair away from his face as he shakes his head slowly before rearing back and hitting one of his signature chops hard into the chest of Imperious)

Imperious: *comedical screech here*

Croft: What the hell?!

Cole: Did he just let out a screech like some old woman seeing a mouse or something??

(Imperious tries to slink away but Striker instead shoves him in the corner and then begins to hit a series of rapid fire knife-edged chops to Imperious before he moves away and Lash follows it up with a triangle dropkick that sends Imperious out of the ring)

Dekker: THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:26 pm

Cole: And our first team has been eliminated right as the final moments start to tick down to announce the arrival of team number three!!!

10...9...8...7...6..5...4..3..2...1!!!

Cole: Team number three is none other than the random pairing of the “Aviator” Graham Baker and “Headstrong” Jacob Knight, they are DELIVERANCE!!

Croft: At four hundred and fifty pounds, they are one of the heavier teams in the Waltz!!

(Both Baker and Knight hit the ring running and both men go after the respective counterparts with Baker going after Lash by unloading a high barrage of elbow and forearm strikes while Knight and Striker are simply going at it with fearsome blow by blow of punches and chops!!)

Cole: These two combinations seem to be rather singularly focused on beating the shit out of each other aren’t they?

Zandt: Well considering that this is the weeding out process and Graham Baker is bound and determined to become Baker Four Belts.

Cole: I’m more interested in seeing an actual one on one match between the two Jacobs as Jacob Knight made his professional wrestling debut against Jacob Striker over in World Wrestling Headquarters in a three way match that both men lost.

(Baker finally manages to get Lash down to his knees and looks ready to hit his P-2Knee finisher when all of a sudden Striker comes out of nowhere and catches him with a lariat in mid-motion that spins Baker down face first hard onto the mat as Striker pumps his right arm before he turns and gets a superkick to his left knee that drives him down by Knight before he gets a second superkick to the face at which point the “Stepfather of Professional Wrestling” gets a rather cheeky look on his face)

10...9...8...7….6...5...4...3...2...1!!!

Dekker: At combined weight of two hundred seventeen pounds, Jimmy Springheel and UBAS!!!

(As Green Day’s classic “Basket Case” echoes throughout the arena, the string bean thin Liverpoolian and his sinisterly masked counterpart hit the ring running with Jimmy attempting a springboard forearm smash into Jacob Knight that the taller man catches only to be caught by a spinning heel kick by Little Jimmy’s masked partner at which point Ubas turns and sees Lash already back up on his feet as well as goes over to the former NFW TV champion and starts laying punches into him but Lash is quickly able to not only block them but return strikes as well as Jimmy has gotten Graham up to a vertical base and is laying into him with his signature European uppercuts)

Cole: And the man who calls himself the "Extremely Cute Wrestler"..

Zandt: Wait, what? He actually calls himself that?!

Cole: Yeah...he thinks he's the greatest thing to come out of Britain since the Beetles.

Zandt: Well he isn't and from the look on Graham Baker's face, I don't think he finds what he's doing "cute" either!

(Graham Baker indeed looks like he’s had more than enough of Jimmy Springheel as he starts to unload a massive series of strikes onto the Liverpoolian wrestler that starts to drive him back across the ring with a definite fury while Ubas is trying to hoist Jacob Knight over the top rope but suddenly he is spun around by Lash who quickly takes Ubas down with a snapmare before he follows that up with a brutal looking kick to Ubas' spine that causes him to start flopping around on the mat in pain at which point Striker motions at Knight and then at Ubas with a wicked smile on his face that Knight returns at which point Knight hits a springboard knee drop at the same time as Striker hits a standing moonsault at the same time that really causes Ubas to start flopping around like a gutted fish)

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..!!!

Dekker: At a combined weight of four hundred and twenty nine pounds, representing the National Wrestling Federation..."Gunslinger" Glenn Turner and T. C. Jurgens...BOOT HILL!!!

(As the classic Lynyrd Skynyrd song "Gimmie back my bullets" plays throughout the arena to a hail of boos, both of the western themed wrestler cockily stride down to the ring as Jurgens pulls off his flannel while Turner quickly slides into the ring and starts instantly throwing hands with both Striker and Knight while Jurgens rolls his eyes before getting into the ring himself)

Jurgens: (w/o mic) Dang idjet!!

Zandt: First Jayson Michaels last chapter and now these two bumbling morons...what is this, the NWF dumping ground?!

Croft: Wait, I thought that you were a huge fan of Jayson Michaels?

Zandt: I am, but I’m not a fan of Boot Hill however! God, can someone please tell them that the whole cowboy thing is long dead!

(Baker has Little Jimmy hanging onto the top ropes, fighting for dear life to keep his team in the match while Striker and Knight shoot Turner into the far ropes but before they can do anything on the return, Knight is spun around by Jurgens who starts punching him hard in the face but Knight ducks under one of Jurgens’ punches and comes back with a potent headbutt that drives him back before he starts laying into him with some knife-edged chops before Jurgens comes back with a hard body blow that knocks the air from Knight. Meanwhile Ubas is back on his feet and yanks Baker around and starts peppering him with lefts and rights before he signals that he going for a kick at which point Baker simply ducks and Ubas’ roundhouse kick catches his own partner which knocks him up and over the top rope, toppling to the ground as Ubas looks on in despair!)

Dekker: JIMMY SPRINGHEEL AND UBAS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3….2…..1…..!!!!

Dekker: At a total combined weight of two hundred and fifty five pounds, representing the KINGDOM...the team of Christina Olson and Lilith Meadows...BLOODY FAIRYTALE!!!

(“Dark Sentencer” by Coheed and Cambria keys up as both halves of the infamous NFW tag team hits the ring and slides under the bottom ropes with both women going after both Lash and Striker respectfully with Christina on Lash and Lilith on Striker, but Turner doesn’t like having one of his targets distracted and spins Lilith around and starts to beat down on her as well but Striker quickly takes a moment to spin Turner around an quickly drops him with a stunner before he quickly takes out Lilith with a lariat while Baker comes over and starts to pick a fight with Jurgens as the heavier half of Boot Hill has Lash in one of the corners)

Croft: What an impressive match so far as only two teams have been eliminated in the form of the League of Nations and the Jimmy Springheel and Ubas pairing.

Cole: At least the team of Springheel and Ubas lasted longer than the League, which I’m told Lord Thomas is still throwing a fit backstage as he can’t believe that his team were eliminated.

Zandt: Again, does anyone wonder why I don’t like him?

Cole: That still kind of surprises me to be honest.

Croft: At any rate we have one hell of a fight going on here as we have the Mechanical Animals, Deliverance, Boot Hill, and Bloody Fairytale all duking it out and we’ve still got several more teams to go!!

(Baker starts to unload a flurry of elbow strikes hard into the face and gut of Jurgens who simply starts to punch his way back against Baker with several stiff blows that actually forces the smaller man back as Jurgens keeps to his guns and keeps at it meanwhile Christina sees Striker is distracted as he waits for Lilith to get back up and charges at him only to be caught by a Jacob Knight dropkick that knocks her right out of the air before he quickly goes over and tries to toss her over the top rope, but Christina quickly locks in an armbar and grapevines her legs around the top rope to help keep her in place as the timer starts to tick down again as Lilith starts to get up but Striker is then caught by a stiff forearm shot by Turner who then drops him with a “Quickdraw” DDT)

10...9...8...7...6...5….4…..3….2….1….!!!

Dekker: At a total combined weight of four hundred and fifthteen pounds, they are the team of Dion "The Fool" Arcana and Devin "Alpha" Bravo....let's hear it for the Guerilla House PPAAARRRRTTTYYYY!!!

(As "Burn the house down" plays throughout the FedExForum, both members of the GHP step out onto the entrance way with Devin Bravo being very psyched out while Dion Arcana quickly tries to talk tactics with his partner before Devin has enough of it and charges down to the ring with Dion close behind only to be met by both Turner and Lilith with both men hitting slingshot shoulder tackles to knock down the two that were waiting for them only for Knight to catch Devin in a waistlock before Devin quickly gets out of it and shoots Knight into the far ropes, setting him up for a GHP double team move, but instead Knight ducks under the double clothesline and then rebounds off the ropes to catch the both of them with a double clothesline instead)

Cole: Not a bad entry by a rookie team like the Guerrilla House Party but then again I wouldn't have given Jacob Knight a chance to hit that signature lariat of his either.

Zandt: Hey Cole, who do you think has the better lariat...Striker or Knight?

Cole: Dude, the Cole Train ain't even going to answer that one because we still don't know who all else is going to be in this match, fool!

(Meanwhile Christina is able to get back up to a vertical base and sees Lash slowly getting back up to his feet when she charges across the ring and hits a flying crossbody on him, knocking him back into the corner and she then starts to unload a series of kicks onto him in the corner only for him to finally have enough of Chrstina's kicks and he catches her leg against him before he rolls with her leg and then hits a foot DDT onto her but before he can do anything more, Christina is able to tag him with an elbow strike to the face that drives him back)

10….9….8...7...6….5…..4….3….2...1….!!!!

Dekker: Introducing next at a total combined weight of three hundred and seventy five pounds, this is the team of Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri...ONSLAUGHT!!!

(Judas Priest's "Creatures" explodes as both Ian and Ebony charge at the ring and quickly enter it from different directions with Ebony catching Christina with a dropkick before she can do anything more to Lash while Ian slides in and takes our Jurgens at the knees which forces him to let go fo Graham Baker who then drops down to the ring apron and rolls under the bottom ropes as Ian starts a ground and pound on Jurgen, Meanwhile Striker is back up to his feet at the same time as Turner and the two then start to trade punches with Turner once more trying for his "Quickdraw" snap DDT but instead the "Real Rock'n'Rolla" quickly turns that into a Johnny Saint Special that he then rolls with, cradling Turner upon onto his broad shoulders before he drops him with an Emerald Flowson before he picks him up and by the back of his tights tosses him out of the ring)

Dekker: BOOT HILL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:33 pm

(Ian looks up and then shoves Jurgens out of the ring who has a very surprised look on his face before he starts to slam his fist onto the ground as he gets up and glares over at his partner who is trying to get back into the ring but the refs stop him)

Croft: Glenn Turner seems to think that he can get back into the ring and continue the match after being dealt the finishing blow courtesy of Jacob Striker.

Cole: Exactly, we got to see his use of his new finisher that he calls the "Apocalypse" here tonight.

Croft: Wait, why does he call his new finish that?

Cole: I think it's out of respect for Katrina Cage, you know the whole video game thing?

Zandt: Well it is the Final Fantasy series right?

(Both Croft and Cole turn to look in slight surprise at their broadcast partner who looks confused at them)

Zandt: What?

(Striker thinks that he has a moment to catch his breath before anything else can happen when suddenly the new Hardcore champion is ontop of the young rookie, laying several stiff blows hard into the face and side of Striker before Striker is able to get an elbow strike up and into Ian’s own face as he starts to unload several palm strikes hard into the other man as the crowds start to count down as the timer appears on the NovaTron)

10...9...8….7...6...5...4...3….2...1…!!!!

Croft: OH boy! I think things are about to pick up here ladies and gentlemen!!

Dekker: Entering next at a total combined weight of two hundred and forty one pounds, they are the team of Jocelyn Sky and Serenity Scorpio...the DYNAMIC DDUUOO!!!

(The “cheerful” beat of Nerd’s “KITES” begins to play as the crowd explodes in cheers as both halves of the the War Queen’s “Lethal Angels” hit the ring running, sliding under the bottom ropes with Jocelyn Sky going after Ebony while Serenity hits a slingshot spear that takes down Dion Arcana at which point Ian notices what’s up but as he tries to move to help his girlfriend and tag team partner, Jacob simply reaches over and grabs him and spins him around before catching him with a series of punches that drive Ian back across the ring, meanwhile Lash is back to his feet and he quickly goes after Christina again, this time he is the one who catches her with a fierce back elbow strike of his own before Lilith comes out of nowhere with a running chop block that knocks him down a little bit before Christina drops him with a shining wizard as the crowds once again start with the count down)

10...9...8...7….6...5...4….3….2….1….!!!!

Dekker: Introducing next, at a total combined weight of two hundred and seventy five pounds...they were the blackened heart and soul of EMPIRE, the team of “Invincible” Miho Li and “Lady Gojira” Celes Dumont, FFAATTAALL DESTINY!!!

(“Fight Song” by Sister Sin erupts through the arena as Miho Li quickly charges down to the ring followed close at hand by her cousin in Celes who is moving at a stride and saving back her energy for the long fight ahead. Meanwhile Miho has entered the ring via a springboard double shotgun dropkick that catches both halves of Bloody Fairytale flat in the face as they were about to hit some kind of tandem move onto Lash who in turn gets Miho mounted on his shoulders for a moment before she suddenly launches herself up off of Lash’s shoulders and quickly catches Devin Bravo flat with a tornado DDT!!)

(Meanwhile Celes has slid into the ring and wastes no time in going after someone, however in this case it turns out to be Graham Baker who gets a right hook to the jaw for his efforts which is then followed up with a gut kick that doubles him over at which point Celes hoists him up but before she can do anything with Baker, Dion Arcana quickly comes over and spikes Baker in a piledriver/brainbuster kind of method and then starts to act like he did the greatest thing imaginable but from the look on the painted face of the “Death Dealer”, it is the complete opposite)

Cole: Oh shit, I think we’re about to see something good here!!

Zandt: No kidding, the one thing that you don’t do is annoy Celes Dumont!

(Celes grabs a hold of Dion and spins him around to face her but Dion thinks that she’s going to thank him and instead Celes simply shakes her head and then like a coiled snake, quickly lashes out with a rapid fire series of punches, kicks, forearm/elbow, and knee strikes that drives Dion hard backwards and staggers him just long enough for Celes to grab him by the far arm and ripchord him into…)

*SLAP*!!!!

Crowds: *DAMN*!!!!

Croft: Did she just…

Zandt: Did she just what? Floor a two hundred and twenty four pound man with a bitch slap with enough authority behind it that even God is going *DAMN SON*??!

(Dion staggers a couple of steps before he falls flat onto the mat with a rather enraged looking Celes simply looking down at him before she bends down and physically deadlifts the much heavier Dion up and spins him around in a gutwrench suplex that she then rolls around into a gutwrench powerbomb right on top of Graham Baker before she moves onto her next opponent)

10...9...8...7...6...5….4….3….2….1….!!!!

Cole: And here comes one of our special guest teams for the evening!!

Dekker: Introducing next, at a total combined weight of three hundred and ninety two pounds, they are apart of Pro Wrestling Nova’s Elite Wrestling Incorporated brand...this is the team of Katsumi Daido and Jin Takayama, the METAL MILITIA!!!

(“Red Baron” by Sabaton starts to play throughout the arena as the two young Japanese men come charging out of the entrance way shredding out of their ring jackets as they go-with Jin in silver and Katsumi in gold-before they both hit the ring and flip over the top rope and hit a couple of frankensteiners on both Jacob Striker and Ian Dickenson that send the two men flying to opposite sides of the ring before Jin quickly moves to start hitting rapid fire martial arts strikes on Ebony while the team’s powerhouse in Katsumi catches Jacob Knight’s attention and the two men then start to exchange strikes of their own, meanwhile Graham has finally gotten back to vertical base and is now stomping hard onto Dion Arcanna for several moments before he gets into a slugfest with Devin Bravo while Miho and Lilith are now in their own slugfest while Celes is tied up with Christina in the far corner)

Croft: We are now officially up to team number eleven and we’ve only had two teams thus far eliminated and things are only starting to get even more furious and incredible with the addition of the first two signees to our new developmental brand!

Cole: That’s right, this is the debut for the Metal Miltia here tonight and they are the first two people ever trained by none other than Devon Slayton himself.

(Katsumi is proving himself against the slightly more experienced Jacob Knight as he is holding his own against the former RWL champion until suddenly from behind, Graham Baker catches him with a snap kick to the small of Katsumi’s back which causes the younger man to fold almost backwards from the sheer strength of it before Knight catches him with a powerful lariat that turns Katsumi inside out almost but before the members of Deliverance can do any celebrating, Jocelyn Sky does an incredible thing by hoping to the top turnbuckle of where she is at and then does a little bit of a rope run before jumping off of the top rope and onto Katsumi’s back before jumping again and taking down Knight with a springboard cutter but before Baker can do anything either, he instead catches Serenity Scorpio with a rather sinister look on his face before she shakes her head while wrapping both of her arms around his neck and then quickly throwing her momentum forward to also throw Baker forward and into a penalty kick by Jocelyn Sky!!)

Cole: The Dynamic Duo proving to everyone why they are one of more underrated tag teams on the scene today, gentlemen.

Croft: Exactly and here we are, about to start the countdown for team number twelve and we still haven’t had another elimination even though it looks like Celes Dumont has Devin Bravo on the ropes as does Lilith Meadows with Miho Li!!

10….9…..8….7….6….5….4….3….2...1…!!!!

Dekker: At a combined weight of four hundred and thirty nine pounds, they are the Kings of Sleaze Style!! “Tough” Antonio Banks, “That 70’s Guy” Don Kelso….th ALL NIGHT EXPRESS!!!

(Both men take their leisureliness time heading down to the ring, mocking the fans and generally being sleazy as they go to the women in the arena)

Croft: Why are they here??

Cole: Well President Slayton did have an open door policy for this match…

Zandt: Yeah but now I think I need to go stand naked in a car wash to get the stench of just being near these two guys off of me.

Croft/Cole: Agreed.

(Kelso and Banks get into the ring only to be met by Jin and Jocelyn respectfully which almost pushes the two men back but then they shove their lighter opponents back and start to stomp away at them when suddenly Katsumi comes out of nowhere with a belly to back suplex on Kelso that he turns in mid-air and drops him into a double knee backbreaker while Serenity follows her partner’s earlier action by then using the downed Kelso to hit a springboard spear that she is able to shift into a diving x-factor onto Banks who’s been stomping on her adopted sister and tag team partner who she then helps up before they duck under a Devin Bravo double clothesline only for him to be caught by a Serenity spinning leg sweep at the same time as a Jocelyn spinning heel-kick that floors the former college footballer. Meanwhile two of PWN's toughest strikers in Striker and Baker are trading one series of savage shots after another until finally Baker rears back and gets one very solid, brutal strike that causes Striker's head to snap back as a red mist goes flying)

Croft: OH MY *GOD*!! GRAHAM BAKER JUST SOLIDLY OWNED JACOB STRIKER'S FACE!!!

Cole: Yeah, but I don't think the Real Rock'n'Rolla is going to let that stand however!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:41 pm

(Strikers staggers back a few steps and reveals that he's bleeding hard from the nose as Baker makes a "come at me" motion as Striker brings a couple of his fingers up to his nose and then sees the bright crimson red there but then Dion tries to come over and start something only to get a very brutal chop to his chest which floors the taller man at which point Striker's face turns into one of rage as Baker steps over Dion's body in the midle of the ring and makes Striker eat an elbow strike before he follows that up with a very stiff chop at which point Striker simply looks down and then flicks his head up hard and fast as he glares right into the face of Baker)

Cole: Um...I got a bad feeling about this gang!

Zandt: Yeah... but why?

(Zandt's question is quickly answered when Jake rears back and hits a chop of his own to Baker's chest which drives the Englishman back, as he looks shocked for a moment before his expression changes back to anger as he moves back and then hits another chop hard across Jake's chest...only for Jake to simply shake his head and hit another sick chop of his own on Baker that makes Baker's chest muscles bunch up in pain before the two men start laying into each other by trying to out chop the other)

*CHOP*

WOOO!!!

*CHOP*

WOOO!!!!

*CHOP*

WOOO!!!

*CHOP*

WOOOO!!!!

Croft: And we're off to the races as both of these men are trying to out chop the other but I think that while Graham has the slight edge in experience, Jacob here is simply outclassing his opponent in terms of sheer power!

Cole: Personally I don't care how you try to sell it, Thomas, it seems that with every single chop from Striker, the young man from Arkham is becoming more and more sadistic with each one of his sickening chops on a level that is actually making Graham Baker wish he had thought of something else.

Zandt: Not since Eli Flair versus the Reaver in Superior Championship Wrestling have I seen such a sick and twisted display of two men willing to put each other through this kind of pain as that last chop from Striker seems to have forced Baker's very chest muscles bunch up like he'd been tasered!

(While Jake's chest is a little bit red at this point, Baker's is more so as Jake motions for Baker to try once more at which point the self styled "Savior", having now had enough of the rookie's shit, simply flips off Jake straight in his face before rearing back and unleashing perhaps his hardest chop yet and this one actually makes Jake stumble back a couple of steps...but his reaction is more telling)

Cole: Both men's chests are red from the sheer amount of impacts but Graham's is much more red as Striker indicates for Baker to try chopping at him once more with a rather sick and twisted smile on his face.

CROWD: HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

Croft: Holy shit indeed, BatCole!! Graham Baker it seems has had enough of this and rudely indicated what he thought of the so called "Natural" before rearing back with his hardest chop yet!!

Zandt: Is he...laughing at that?

Cole: With as many chops as these two men have just laid into each other with, every nerve has to be light with kind certain kind of fire.

Zandt: Either that or this Jake Striker kid is a sick, sick man?

(Graham Baker and a few of their fellow wrestlers who have made a wide space for this mad series of events to unfold is unsure what to do next as he looks at Striker who is still laughing before he makes a "come here" motion)

Striker: (w/o mic) "Come on, I want *MORE*!!"

Croft/Cole/Zandt in unison: Sick Man!

(Baker then hits one more chop onto the "Natural" before he starts driving several elbow strikes into Striker's face as he tries to get the upper hand over the rookie wrestler, but Striker instead powers through it and then hits one more knife edged chop of his own with an extremely sickening noise as the young man from Arkham's hand slams into Baker's chest, causing the Englishman to stagger back and holding his chest)

Zandt: Baker indeed has had enough of this twisted young man as he unloads one more chop hard into the chest of Jacob Striker before he starts to unload elbow strike after elbow strike hard into this rookie before him, but Striker has graduated from two of the toughest wrestling schools in the world of professional wrestling.

Cole: I'll drink to that as Striker has learned how to take blows from two of the three most sadistic taskmasters in the entirety of professional wrestling and I've seen how the kids at the Knightdome train!!

Croft: Very true and it seems that Jake has had enough of this as he powers through Baker's attempts to take him down and...

Graham Baker: (w/o Mic) *BUGGER*!!!

Zandt: ...Did Striker just do what I think he's done?!

(Baker staggers back and it shows that the last blow to Baker's chest from Striker has actually caused blood to surface at which point The "Aviator" lets out a roar of challenge as he runs at Striker, hits a dropkick to the knee that drives the slightly taller man down hard as the tip of Baker's boot manages to connect with Striker's knee right above the actual knee cap itself before he hits a kneeling DDT onto Striker before he tries to haul Striker back up to his feet but instead he is shoved back and then he gets a powerful lariat from the "Natural" for his troubles as the timer once again starts to count down)

10….9…..8….7….6….5….4….3…..2…..1……!!!

Dekker: Introducing next at a total combined weight of three hundred and fifty pounds, they are from the Omega Wrestling Alliance and Gamma Pro Wrestling, they are Billy and Jimmy, Stephanie Matsuda's WILD BOYS!!!

(As the epic classic "Wild Boys" by Duran Duran plays throughout the arena, both Billy and Jimmy head for the ring at a run and they hit the ring with double springboard shoulder blocks that take down both Christina Olson and Celes Dumont but then they quickly come face to face with the Metal Militia but before anyone can do anything Antonio Banks comes up and tries to ambush them only to be met with a double superkick by Jimmy and Jin at which point Devin Bravo comes over and gets a double superkick via Billy and Katsumi before the four men all look at each other, shrug in unison, before all four of them explode into a massive slugfest with Katsumi able to overpower Billy for a moment as Katsumi swings around him and gets ready to go for a belly-to-back suplex only for Billy to adjust himself in mid-motion to come down in a falling Ace Crusher onto the Japanese powerhouse while Jimmy and Jin continue to trade blows, meanwhile Serenity Scorpio tries to back away from the situation between the Wild Boys and the MM at which point her back hits the back of none other than Jacob Striker, the two of them spinning around, ready for a fight)

Croft: Holy cow!! Look at the face of Serenity Scorpio!!

Cole: The Daughter of the Scorpion trained alongside Jacob Striker, these two are friends among other things…

Zandt: Yeah, *OTHER* things…

(The look on Serenity’s face is one of definite worry and concern as she looks at the amount of crimson covering the taller man’s face and his face softens for a moment and it looks like Serenity is going to do or say something when suddenly Striker shoves her aside and takes a thrust kick full force to his face from Banks who has a rather cocky smile on his face as he turns to face Serenity and starts to turn up the sleaze)

10…..9…..8…..7…..6…..5…..4….3….2….1…..!!!

Dekker: At a total combined weight of two hundred and twenty pounds, they represent New Frontiers Wrestling as their World Tag Team champions and Pro Wrestling Nova...let’s hear it for the KAWAII TRASH PANADAS GGGGGOOOOO!!!!

(“Karate” by Babymetal is playing hard as both halves of the KTPG are running hard down to the ring with Super Tiger in the lead where she quickly grabs hops onto the ring steps to the top rope where she does some Matrix-running until she gets to where Banks is being sleazy and hits a rana on him but he catches her and prevents her from continuing the move but Serenity takes the moment to quickly hit a standing dropkick to both of Banks’ knees which causes him to topple forward with Serenity quickly catching both wrestlers and then in an amazing moment of strength, she shoves them both the opposite direction, causing Banks to fall the other direction but Tiger is able to flex herself just right to use the combined momentum to kind of spike a Poison Rana onto Banks!!)

Cole: It seems like everyone is really busting out all of the great moves here tonight aren’t they guys?

Croft: I’d say so with that tremendous assisted spiked poison rana that Risa, the former Super Tiger, has just hit on the power half of the All Night Express...good God!

Zandt: Wait...did the time just already reset to the countdown?!

10…..9…..8…..7….6….5…..4…..3….2….1…..!!!

Jackie Laponza:
Hatred growing breathing
As the armies mount dead and bleeding
Tens of thousands no concealing
There's a hunger yet no one's eating

You can promise, but our dream's dead
And the rivers they're all but blood red
I can mimic all your speeches
No more lessons learned you can't reach us

Zandt: What the *FUCK*!!

Cole: I thought this team broke up after what happened to one half of the team?!

(As Mushroomhead's "We are the Truth" begins to play throughout the arena, the fans explode in a roar of cheers as two specific figures appear on the entrance ramp as the NovaTron goes showcases their long and varied career from Major League Wrestling to the Universal Wrestling Corporation to Elite Answers Wrestling and Vanguard Pro as well as one of their member's time in Global Championship Wrestling, the Royalty Wrestling League, and the World Wrestling Headquarters)

Dekker: Introducing next at a total combined weight of four hundred and sixty two pouds...they are the team of the "Anti-Machine" David Gibsion and the "Horror King" Sabin Richards....they are the SHINIGAMI FOUNDATION!!!

(Both men then make their way down to the ring at a solid stride with the camera cutting back to the ring where both halves of the Guerilla House Party are moving to get ready to welcome these two newcomers to the ring while the fighting continues on behind them)

Cole: Somehow I feel that the GHP should not be wanting to be in a hurry to face off against Gibson and Richards!!

Zandt: I agree. There is a reason why these two men have a reputation for being one of the toughest teams around.

(Gibson and Richards get to the ring and see the GHP trying to goad them into the ring at which point both halves of the Foundation look at each other and then charge at the ring but then they hit a double shoulder thrusts that catch the GHP hard in the mid-sections, doubling them over before Gibson and Richards get into the ring and then proceeded to start stomping the shit out of the GHP before Knight comes over and starts laying into his erstwhile opponent in Gibsion who happily returns the favor)

Croft: Now we have a pretty impressive field of very hungry men and women who are all wanting to lay claim to the right to call themselves the first champions.

Zandt: Exactly and we have got some teams that have been in there an incredible amount of time such as the Mechanical Animals who were the second team in and you know that Jacob Striker and Lash Donohue have got to be running on empty by now.

10...9….8….7...6...5….4….3…..2….1…!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:49 pm

(Suddenly a slow instrumental starts up and it actually catches the attention of Croft)

Croft: Is that...Peter Gabriel??

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing next at a total combined weight of two hundred and seventy one pounds…

Zandt: I don’t fucking believe it!! It can’t be, they are both RETIRED!!

(The NovaTron shows a pair of firy birds erupting from the blackness of the video walls as Peter Gabriel’s “Rythem Of The Heat” begins to play at which point an old Global Xtreme Wrestling entrance video begins)

Dekker: the team of Trynyty Wang and Yeh Shen Li, TTTWWWIIINNNN PHOENIX!!!

(The crowds erupt as of the top tag teams from the glory days of the Summit Wrestling Alliance and the old EWI and GXW promotions appear at the top of the entrance way. Both women look at each other for a moment, do a fist bump and then hit the ring at a dead run, sliding in perfect unison right in front of their younger “counterparts” in the Bloody Fairytale who don’t know how to react other than try to go after these two veterans but Twin Phoenix easily duck under their attempt at a double team move and in turn they both hit tandem superkicks that drill both halves of Bloody Fairytale back hard but Kelso of the All Night Express comes up to try and do something, he also gets hit with a tandem series of kicks from both women until finally he gets driven back hard right as Ebony comes up and hits an elbow strike right into the face of Trynyty)

10….9….8….7…..6….5…..4…..3…..2….1….!!!!

(Suddenly the crowds explode into boos as the NovaTron lights up with the recent misdeeds of Team CERBERUS as both Alex Rhodes and Raven Branwen hit the ring at a dead run)

Dekker: And introducing next, representing CERBERUS, at a total combined weight of three hundred and seventy seven pounds...Alex Rhodes, Raven Branwen...TEAM CERBERUS!!!

(Both Rhodes and Branwen hit the ring and instantly go after the members of Onslaught with Rhodes getting some heavy body shots in on the Openweight Horrorcore champion while Raven spears Ebony down to the mat hard but Yeh Shen quickly comes up behind her and deadlifts her up and into a full nelson at which point Ebony starts to lay into the CERBERUS assassin before she hits a superkick-assisted German suplex via Yeh Shen Li onto Raven. Meanwhile the Foundation have gotten Dion Arcanna up and then they brutally drop him with the Geostima tandem powerbomb before they both catch Devin who comes charing in to save his partner but instead he gets launched out of the match via Richards)

Dekker: GUERILLA HOUSE PARTY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Zandt: Now after the addition of two new fresh teams, we finally get another elimination in the form of the GHP!!

Croft: Indeed, they put up an incredible amount of effort and I know for a fact that President Slayton has been high on them, but it was only sheer luck that they wound up against the self styled “Technical Bastards” that is the Shinagmi Foundation.

Cole: I wouldn’t mind having the Party back real soon because I can really dig them.

10….9…..8….7….6….5….4….3….2…..1……!!!!

Dekker: And introducing next, they are the last Frontier Wrestling Alliance World Tag Team champions in history and the biggest pair of party animals anywhere...Gabriel Reyes….Jeremy Grant….at three hundred and sixty six pounds, the HEX SYNDICATE!!

(As “Whatever it Takes (Mixtape)” plays throughout the arena, both halves of the Hex Syndicate hit the ring with Reyes at a run and Grant simply walking while shaking his head and then they quickly interject themselves into the slugfest between the Wild Boys and the Metal Militia for several moments, meanwhile Lash is helping to get his partner up and the camera shows Striker’s face is a crimson mask and things are only made worse when Don Kelso comes over and Kelso attempts to clothesline both halves of the Mechanical Animals over the top rope only for Jacob Knight to hit a chop block on the “Master of the Mustache Ride”, Arley Kirk on the other hand is having fun trading blows with Miho Li and Ian Dickenson of Onslaught is in a full on exchange of strength with Celes Dumont before the camera shifts back over to the where the Wild Boys/Hex Syndicate/Metal Militia three way is going on and Jin is about to hit Jeremy Grant with something when out of the blue Alex Rhodes of Cerberus catches with him with a big boot that rams him hard into the turnbuckle corner and he starts to mock the younger rookie when all of a sudden he turns right around and gets caught with a five person superkick that causes him to stagger for a second before he flops to the ring apron)

19….9….8….7….6….5….4….3….2….1…..!!!

Cole: I wonder who is going to be the next team out?

(Cole’s question is answered by the sound of something being wound up before a woman’s voice echoes throughout the arena with”

Voice:
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

Zandt: YES!!!! THERE IS A SWEET, SWEET BLISSFUL GOD OUT THERE!!!

(The crowds explodes in boos as none other than Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone come walking out of the entranceway as the NovaTron lights up with the career history of the trio known as the “Dollhouse” while "Playtime" by contRoVersy plays throughout the arena over the boos of the crowds)

Dekker: And introducing next, they are the Queens of Mean, the Empresses of Eliminations, the longest running Omega Wrestling Alliance Openweight Tag Team champions….Sweet Roxy, Jonetta Stone...who are at a total combined weight of three hundred and twelve pounds of Devious Delight!! THIS IS THE DOLLHOUSE!!!!

Croft: To be honest, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Cole: Now we have several established teams in the ring and things are most certainly going to heat up aren’t they!

(Sweet Roxy and Jonetta enter the ring and they are instantly met by a furious harpy in the form of Raven Branwen who instantly picks a fight with Jonetta of all people with the CERBERUS assassin quickly hitting her with a series of violent kicks but Jonetta is having none of this as she powers through as she catches Raven with a vicious European uppercut that staggers her before she simply picks up and then lawn darts Raven and the barricade outside)

Dekker: TEAM CERBERUS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Cole: Shit, the Dollhouse haven’t been in this match five seconds and already one team is gone!

(As one of the more veteran teams in this match split up to try and divide and conquer the timer once again starts to count down)

10….9…..8….7….6….5….4….3…..2…..1….!!!

Croft: Oh god, Davis….do you hear that?

Zandt: No...you’ve got to be fucking kidding me….

Cole: What is up you two?

(Suddenly the NovaTron explodes with a very SpongeBob Squarepants rendition of Bioshock’s Rapture (before it’s civil war) as the opening chords of the Revolting Cock’s rendition of “Do you think I’m sexy?” begins to play as two Japanese men dressed in what appears to be male version of S&M wrestling gear as they start to strut down to the ring in tune with the music)

Zandt: Yet again I am reminded of the reason why I'm going to spit on Kyoji Murakami's grave when he dies, Thomas.

Croft: Yes, I am curious why the former chairman of Super Japan Pro Wrestling thought that this "team" would be the highlight of his company towards the end....

Dekker: Introducing next, at a total combined weight of three hundred and forty four pounds. They are the team of "Luchadorable" Kenta Kabuki and "Hardstyle" Hiroshi Tanaka...the Tempura Boyz!!

Cole: Man, even Dekker's heart wasn't into that introduction...wow, these two guys must be bad!

(The Boyz remove their “ring jackets” and then slide into the ring and right into the faces of the Hex Syndicate who can’t believe what they are seeing. Meanwhile across the ring, Jacob Knight has once again caught up with an old opponent of his from the RWL in the form of Ian and the two are in a heavy exchange of forearm strikes at which point Don Kelso tries to get involved but instead he gets spun around and is gets peppered with a series of knife-edged chops from Striker which ends with a forearm strike that sends Kelso turning face first right into the chest of Jonetta Stone…)

Croft: OH

Cole: ...FUCK….

Zandt: *ME*!!

(Kelso reaches up and grabs a hold of Jonetta’s chest, not realizing what he’s doing until after he’s pushed away from the infamous “PoacherXPoacher” who has a look of total revulsion on her face at which point Kelso starts to sleaze it up and motions at him and then her but Jonetta is having *NONE* of it as her face turns from revulsion to an aghast look which then turns to one of utter and complete rage as she reaches forward and then proceeds to hit a rapid fire series of very stiff European uppercuts hard right into the face of Kelso with the sheer force of the blows actually keeping him in place before Jonetta then takes a step back and rears back before nailing him with the "Tranquilizer" Knockout punch with enough force that sends Kelso hard backwards into the ropes before he goes tumbling backwards, landing on his head first before his feet!!!)

Dekker: THE ALL NIGHT EXPRESS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!

10....9.....8....7....6....5....4.....3.....2.....1.....!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:52 pm

(Suddenly a very old school haunting bass line starts up and the NovaTron suddenly lights up with two words)

PHANTOM TROUPE

Croft: OH MY *GOD*!!

Cole: I heard that Strong Style Wrestling had at least one team in this match but...holy shit!!!

(Suddenly "Born Too Late" by Saint Vitus starts in proper as none other than the insidiously infamous "Grave Worm" himself, Darkane appears on the entrance way and he is joined a moment later by none other than his tag team partner for the night and fellow faction member in the form of the "Blackheart" Wil Pierce who arrogantly pops the collar of his black leather jacket)

Dekker: Introducing next, representing the Phantom Troupe and by minor extension, Strong Style Wrestling, at a total combined weight of four hundred sixty pounds, the team of Darkane and Wil Pierce!!!

(Both men shuck off their signature jackets as they head for the ring at an unhurried pace while the camera cuts to the ring and shows us the Hex Syndicate going to town still with the Wild Boys and the Metal Militia with the Syndicate attempting to keep MM from even being involved in this fight when suddenly Reyes turns around and pie faces Katsumi away but that only lasts a minute before the powerhouse of his team rolls back to his feet and quickly hauls up Reyes into the air with a belly to back suplex that he shifts in mid-air so that Reyes lands across the knees of Katsumi while Jin goes to quickly rebound off of the near-by ropes only to be caught with a superkick from out of nowhere from Sweet Roxy that sends Jin tumbling to the outside)

Dekker: THE METAL MILITIA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(The Phantom Troupe finally get into the ring and Darkane is instantly met by none other than Celes Dumont with Lethal Angels’ of Wrestling’s own “Death Dealer” throwing down with the man that she called out previously in EAW and Darkane isn’t holding anything back as these two titans go all bloody out while Pierce goes hunting for one head in particular, meanwhile right when Sweet Roxy is about to start shit with the Wild Boys and the Hex Syndicate, she is suddenly caught from behind with a superkick to the back of her head by none other than Miho Li who looks a little bit disappointed but shrugs as she then turns right around and happily starts throwing forearms with the taller Grant meanwhile Reyes looks down at Roxy and shakes his head right before he turns around and right into a forearm shot by Kenta Kabuki as he comes up from behind and then reaches under Reyes to grab him in a certain place)

Zandt: Oh god...he’s going for the Balls-plex?!

Cole: Tha WHAT MOTHER FUCKER?!

Wild Boys: (w/o mics) YAHTZEE MOTHER FUCKER!!

(Whatever Kenta was about to do is suddenly and brutally ended by a savage double superkick that floors the leather clad wrestler as the timer once again starts ticking down)

10….9…..8…...7…..6…..5…...4…….3…...2…..1…..!!!

(The sound of ticking starts to echo through the arena and the crowd explodes in boos)

Dekker: And introducing next, at a total combined weight of four hundred and seventy pounds...they are the self proclaimed uncrowned Oath Pro Wrestling World Tag Team champions and the Undisputed God Kings of the Inevitable, The Breakers of the Engima Protocol, the Melters of Thot Chocolate, and the Real Midnight Special...this is the team of David and Patrick Slayton...the DYNASTY!!!

(Both halves of this infamous tag team hits the ring at a run and then they actively go after the Boyz with Patrick hitting a push kick hard into the face of Hiroshi Tanaka that causes him to hit with enough momentum that sends Tanaka to the floor with an elimination but he also sends Lash to the outside as well)

Dekker: THE TEMPURA BOYZ HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!

(Patrick instantly goes to try and eliminate Lash as well but suddenly Jimmy Wild catches him with a superkick but David Slayton then catches him with a superkick but when Billy comes in and tries to catch him with a superkick, David smugly ducks and catches Billy across the jaw with a European uppercut. Meanwhile Wil Pierce has found his intended victim as he drives fist hard into the back of Baker’s skull, causing him to stumble a little bit before Baker turns and sees who attacked him at which point the two men then explode into a flurry of pure violence which is then followed up by the timer quickly counting down)

10…..9…...8…...7…..6….5…..4…..3…..2…..1…..!!!!

Croft: Wait a second, are we getting another classic team into this tournament?!

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, weighing in tonight at a total combined weight of FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN POUNDS!!!! They are the originators of the modern classic currently seen in New Frontier Wrestling….they are the team of the “SANDMAN” Devon Slayton, the “MESSIAH” Zell Hunter….the OGZ IN THE DARK CIRCLE!!!

(A few of the wrestlers in the ring stop wrestling for a moment as both Devon Slayton and Zell Hunter both step out onto the entrance way in modern versions of their old DC ring gear with Zell even strapping on a pair of his old signature wrestling gloves as the two men then hit the ring at a sprint and waiting for them is none other than the Dollhouse with Sweet Roxy having a rather smug and confident smile on her face)

Cole: I don’t understand the smug look from Sweet Roxy.

Zandt: That’s because Cole, Sweet Roxy and Devon Slayton have a violent past in the Omega Wrestling Alliance. He holds a singles win over her but he and his former tag team partner Ethan Stryfe could never win the OWA tag straps off of the Dollhouse!!

(Roxy’s smug look quickly disappears as Devon slides into the ring and around Roxy, at which point when she turnes around to see what he is doing, he instantly drops her with a leaping DDT while Zell simply hits a Thesz press onto Jonetta and starts laying into her hardcore with a very effective ground and pound. Meanwhile over the head of Zell Hunter, one can see a rather proud looking Trynyty Wang smiling at her husband before she is dragged back into a brutal series of strikes against Lilith of Bloody Fairytale! During this Gabriel Reyes comes over and yanks Zell off of Jonetta and then goes for a strike of his own, but Zell cuts him off with a brutal headbutt that he follows up with a rapid series of stiff MMA-style strikes before finally hitting a roundhouse kick that catches both Reyes once hard across the face before the return kick knocks him out of the ring!)

Dekker: THE HEX SYNDICATE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:55 pm

10….9….8…..7….6…..5…..4…..3….2…..1…..!!!

(Suddenly a loud mixed reaction comes up through the crowds as In This Moment’s “Big Bad Wolf” begins to play throughout the arena)

Dekker: And introducing next at a total combined weight of two hundred sixty one pounds...the RED QUEEN OF ALL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AND HER DARK APPRENTICE….AMY SLAYTON AND TALIA YAMAHARA, THE BLACKHEARTS!!!!

(Both women head down the entrance way at a sprint and then slide under the bottom rope where Amy catches Jonetta moving into a standing position with a spear that drives the two women back down to the mat hard, meanwhile Talia herself catches Yeh Shen Li and the two veterans start to explode hard in the ring. Meanwhile the Dynasty have caught Jimmy Wild over in one corner and have been working his left leg over hardcore before of all people, Sabin Richards comes out of nowhere and tags Patrick with a “Hidden Blade” elbow strike to the back of his head before David Slayton catches him with a half nelson before he effortlessly dumps him over the top rope with a smug look of approval on his face)

Dekker: THE SHINIGAMI FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cole: That was fucking unfair!! Sabin Richards came over to help a fellow wrestler and instead gets his team eliminated for his effort!!

10…..9…..8…..7…...6….5…..4…..3…..2…...1…..!!!!

Dekker: And introducing at a total combined weight of two hundred and sixty one pounds, Lexi Gold and Lena Soulaz...THE GOLDEN SMILEZ!!!!

(“Dancing with Myself” by Billy Idol is playing as both women make their way down to the ring at a non-hurry as they see the massive mass of humanity still twisting and turning hardcore in the ring when the camera suddenly shifts to a shot of the Dynasty Brothers then launching a sneak attack on both Ebony Arceri and Miho Li who were having their own struggle with Patrick latching onto Ebony’s face in the Iron Claw at which point he simply lifts her up and drops her over the top rope to the ground below but when Miho goes to try and help Ebony, she is caught by David with an elbow hard to the face that sends her toppling over the top rope as well)

Dekker: ONSLAUGHT AND FATAL DESTINY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Croft: So far the Dynasty have eliminated three teams and we still have quite a ways to go, especially since some of the teams in this rumble are still hanging in there and strongly at that.

Zandt: I’d say, I mean so far both the teams of Striker and Donohue and Baker and Knight have been in there the longest and have been holding on for dear life, but I have got to wonder about how much longer Striker can hold on in this match with the damage already done to his face!

(Amy Slayton and Jonetta Stone meet up in the middle of the ring with the “Ivory Doll” making a dismissive gesture at the “Red Queen” who simply hauls her around and punches her hard in the stomach to which Jonetta grits her teeth and nods as she rears back and tries for the Tranquilizer but instead Amy takes her down with a Judo side throw that she then grapevines into a rolling armbar which she then bridges which was the last thing that Jonetta was expecting in this kind of match and she frantically starts to punch at Amy but instead she gets a standing leg drop from Talia for her efforts but before she can get back to her vertical bases, Lena hits the more experienced Talia with a running leg lariat that takes her down, meanwhile across the ring the Dynamic Duo are holding their own against the NFW World Tag Team champions in the Kawaii Trash Pandas when suddenly from out of nowhere, David Slayton comes up behind Risa an quickly dumps her over the top rope without any warning)

Croft: DAMN YOU, DAVID SLAYTON!!!

Cole: Thomas, LOOK!!

(The camera shows someone jumping over the guardrail that catches Risa who he looks at with a smile for a moment before he in turn simply looks up at the elder half of the Dynasty who is livid with the “handsome stranger” for preventing him from getting that elimination)

Zandt: You know for once, I’m not going to complain about that kind of move.

(While David is yelling at this kid for helping her, a cheer comes up through the crowds as none other than Rhiannon Hartwell slings herself over the barricades and then into the ring right behind David Slayton and waits for him to turn around and when he does Rhiannon catches him with a chop to his throat followed by a Cactus Clothesline that takes the two of them out of the ring via the top rope!!)

Dekker: THE DYNASTY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!

Zandt: DUDE….IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!

Croft: I...I honestly don’t know.

(Rhiannon quickly disappears back into the crowds as Patrick comes over to check on his brother while the mystery guy helps get Risa back into the ring as the timer starts to count down again)

10…..9…...8…..7….6…..5…...4…..3…..2…..1…..!!!!

Dekker: And introducing next at a total combined weight of four hundred fifty four pounds, they are the team of "Speed Demon" Barry Blaze and "Big Crash" Jayson Ketch, the THRILLSEEKERS!!!

("Electric Head Part 2, the Ecstasy" by White Zombie starts playing through the arena as Barry all but exploded out of the entrance way while Jayson simply walked up and placed his hands onto his hips and shook his head before following his partner to the ring. Once Barry got there, he launched himself into the ring only to be caught in mid-flight by Serenity with a SPEAR!!)

Croft: oh...MY….*GOD*!!! The Daughter of the Scorpion just caught Barry Blaze in mid-air with a *SPEAR*!!!

Cole: It seems like everybody is busting out everything that they have to try and get a win here tonight, huh?

(Jayson finally gets to the ring and enters it, instantly running into none other than Zell Hunter who he yanks around from his spot with Christina and then hits him with a chop but Zell isn’t having any of it by hitting Jayson with a headbutt that drives him back and into Sweet Roxy who then starts to unload on him at which point Zell turns back around and he comes face to face with none other than Jacob Knight)

Zandt: Wow, here is a moment that a lot of fans wanted to see last fall as these two guys had quite the war of words on Twitter about Knight’s actions.

Croft: And nobody thought that this moment would ever come until now!!

(Knight’s face turns into a rather smug grin as he motions for Zell to take his shot and the former Maverick does, rocking Knight back on his heels a little bit to which Knight returns the favor with a chop of his own, then Zell comes back with a forearm strike, Knight with a chop, and slowly but surely this starts to speed up even more until both men are practically speed beating on each other with the rest of the wrestlers giving them a wide space)
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:58 pm

10…..9…...8…...7…..6…..5…….4…...3…...2…...1……!!!

Dekker: And introducing next, at four hundred and thirteen pounds!! They are Kenta Stryfe and Matt Graves...the MMAAVVEERRIICCKKSSS!!!!

(“Rollin” by Limp Bizkit is playing as the latest team to use the name of the Mavericks hits the ring and Matt Graves instantly dives into the ring and goes after both Graham Baker and Wil Pierce in an attempt to get in on some of that action while Kenta Stryfe simply hauls himself into the ring and just starts beating down on everybody the best that the “Most Violent Player” can before he is caught by none other than Trynyty Wang who starts to unload onto her husband’s former trios partner with several quick, stiff strikes that drive him back for a moment before Stryfe quickly catches her and tosses her backwards in a belly to belly suplex)

10…..9…..8…..7…..6…..5…...4…..3…...2…..1……!!!

(At the sounds of chaos amidst the sounds of an old disco classic, the fans don’t know if they need to cheer or boo until the sight of the two men stepping out-a Japanese man in green wrestling tights dancing in tune to the music and a man wearing black wrestling trunks, boots and gloves who simply seems to be shaking his head and seemingly confused)

Zandt: Is….is that who I think it is??

Croft: oh...my…*GOD*!!! It can’t be but I think it is!!!

Dekker: And introducing next, representing the heart and soul of the late Super Japan Pro Wrestling promotion, at a combined three hundred and thirty eight pounds...they are the team of Vergil Urahara and Jason Wrath, the DDIIAAMMOONNDD DOGS!!!

(Wrath, the one in black wrestling trunks, stops on his way to the ring at the mention of that name and shakes his head before he resumes his way to the ring as Vergil quickly leaps into the ring through the middle ropes and catches Barry Blaze with a diving X-Factor that sends him face first into the mat before Vergil hauls him up then tosses him out of the ring without a second thought as Wrath enters the ring and catches Darkane hard in the chest with an overhead kick as Lexi Gold quickly comes in and catches the extended leg of Yeh Shen Li as she goes for a crescent kick and hits a Dragon Screw Leg Whip that sends the older wrestler head first into the turnbuckles before she staggers right into Lena who then catches her in an inverted German suplex and tosses Yeh Shen Li out of the ring)

Dekker: TWIN PHOENIX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cole: OutSTANDING! This rookie team of the Golden Smilez has just eliminated one of the more veteran teams in this match in the form of Twin Phoenix!

(Meanwhile back in the ring, the mini-war between the Ivory Doll and the Red Queen has finally come to a head when Amy then hits a spinning heel kick at the same time as Talia hits a leg sweep that knocks Jonetta to the ground but before she can do anything more, Sweet Roxy comes out of nowhere with her "Tramp Stamp" superkick and nails Talia with it but she doesn't get that long to gloat at Amy then starts to pepper her with a hard barrage of lefts and rights that starts to drive her back before from outta nowhere, Christina Olson hits a Metora right squarely into Amy's chest that drives her down to the mat)

Cole: It looks like someone might finally be able to take the Blackhearts out of this match!!

(Before Christina can do anything, a very pissed off looking Jonetta comes up from behind her and then spins her around before hitting her square in the stomach and then throwing to Talia who hooks her into a double underhook position at which point Amy comes up and they hit an aided double arm DDT onto Christina but as Talia is helping to haul up Christina to launch her out of the ring, Jacob Knight takes this moment to come up behind them both and shove them out of the ring to the ground below!!!)

Dekker: BLOODY FAIRYTALE AND BLACKHEARTS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Christina is fuming as she gets back to her feet and moves to where Talia is and starts to lay into her while Amy suddenly comes out of nowhere with a stiff looking right hook as the timer starts counting down once more)

10…..9…..8…..7…..6….5…..4…...3…...2…..1…..!!!

(Suddenly a very familiar sounding techno beat starts up as the fans explode in a heavy dose of boos as the NovaTron lights up with a very familiar wolf’s head pattern appearing on the screens)

Croft: I don’t believe what I’m hearing!!!

Cole: If you can’t look at Kenta Stryfe and Matt Graves in the ring!!

(The camera cuts back to the ring where the Mavericks are standing in the ring with a look of utter disbelief on their faces as it faces back to the entrance way as two familiar faces appear on the entrance ramp)

Dekker: And introducing next at a total combined weight of four hundred and ninety eight pounds, they are the savage hunters of the Mavericks World Order in the form of "Headmaster of the House of Glory" himself, Peter Graves, and the dark sadistic genius of Ricky Nova....the MAVERICKS!!!!

(Ricky Nova himself steps onto the entrance way, his signature Asian spike clutched firmly in his mouth as he marches to the ring with a murderous look in his eyes while the more experienced Graves simply strides to the ring with a look of mild disapproval on his face)

Zandt: Oh this is going to be quite the match since out of several graduates of his wrestling school that have been apart of this match from Lord Thomas Imperious to the Shinigami Foundation, the only one left in there is the "Natural" Jacob Striker and he looks like he's gone through hell!!

Croft: and that's putting it nicely!!

(The camera briefly shows us Striker, who wipes a hand across his tired and bloody face as he looks on in disbelief at the arrival of two of his teachers as Kenta Stryfe and Zell Hunter slowly start to pace around the ring as Nova and Graves slip into the ring)

Zandt: FUCK!! Look at this...we almost have an OG MWO reunion in that ring with four of the classic Mavericks in the ring at the same time with all four of them each holding titles with each other over the years.

Cole: Not only that, Davis, but if you will recall Zell and Ricky trained Wil Pierce of the Phantom Troupe and Nova also helped to not only train Celes Dumont but he's also a person who had a hand in training but also managed Miho Li in Extreme Answers Wrestling who is also Zell's own daughter!!

(These four men look at each other for a moment before everything starts to explode into action again with Nova hitting Zell in the head with his spike, opening him up across his brow while the "Most Violent Player" attempts to go toe to toe with Graves who instead leaps around him and hits a high angle German suplex on his former fellow Maverick before he turns around and almost gets nailed by a “Tramp Stamp” by Sweet Roxy who pushes her leg aside and slaps her, knocking her to the ground at which point he shakes a single finger at her before turning that hand around and motioning for her to come at him again)

Croft: Sweet Roxy’s bread and butter is getting people to underestimate her but when it comes to using those tactics against a man like Peter Graves, one of the longest tenured wrestlers currently in this match who has worked with the likes of the MWO and the original version of the Rogue Horsemen in the beginning, those tactics won’t work.

Cole: I don’t know, I see Sweet Roxy proving herself here in PWN somehow.

(Roxy quickly gets back up to her feet and moves in and goes for a spinning heel kick but Graves simply ducks out of the way of that move and it tags Lena Soulas who was coming in for some kind of move and Graves simply moves in and shoves Roxy hard into the ropes before she comes back off of them and right into a Ganmegiri kick from Graves that knocks her once more to the apron with him standing over her with a superior look on his face as he once more shakes his finger at her dismissively)
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 am

10…..9…..8…..7…..6…...5…...4…...3…...2…...1…..!!!!

(The opening of Michael Jackson’s classic horror themed song, “Thriller”, starts to play throughout the arena when suddenly the crowd simply goes...dead silent)

Croft: Um...who are these guys then?

Cole: Uh...Good question….really.

Dekker: And introducing next, they are former Superior Championship Wrestling World Tag Team champions!!!

(The camera cuts back to a shot of Graves who suddenly stops shaking his finger at Roxy as he looks up at that announcement)

Croft: Superior Championship Wrestling hasn’t been around in over twenty years...who the hell did the front office dig up for this one?!

Zandt: Um...isn’t that my line of questioning?

(Two men step out onto the entrance way, one is a skinny white man with straw blonde hair and blue eyes in a pair of overalls and no wrestling boots carrying a chicken while the other person is a skinny black man man dressed like Michael Jackson from the “Beat It” video with a little monkey that follows him)

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, at a total combined weight of three hundred and twenty pounds...Monkey Spank...Chicken Choke….(oh god…) the CIRCLE JERKS!!!!

(The crowd is dead silent for this team as they cheerfully wave to the crowds as Monkey Spank moonwalks to the ring while Chicken Choke simply lumbers behind with his chicken)

Cole: Okay...I think I know how the front office got the OG Mavericks into this match.

Zandt: Please explain because my head hurts.

Cole: Edward Brown, the guy who ran SCW, would never put anyone over that wasn’t an SCW original and the Mavericks were hired by Brown to join SCW to round out the promotion’s tag team division right with experience.

Croft: Yeah...and?

Cole: Well Brown would use any non-SCW original talent as jobbers. I mean for instance, if Sweet Roxy or Graham Baker joined SCW, they’d instantly get used as jobbers!!

Zandt: Okay, and how does this connect to the Circle Jerks...who names themselves that willingly by the way...and the Mavericks??

(The Jerks climb into the ring and cheerfully play to the crowds as the four Mavericks move forward to stand before the Jerks who seem actually happy to see them again after all this time...never actually noticing the murderous looks on their faces until suddenly Monkey Spank tries to get Nova to dance with him at which point the former “Hollywood Nova” just kind of snaps and all four Mavericks then start to savagely beat down on the Circle Jerks like there is no tomorrow, anyone attempting to draw one of these four men away from their bloody deed is very stiffly blasted by a move and then the Mavericks instantly go back to what they were doing)

Cole: THAT’S HOW!!!

Zandt: Good *GOD*!! They are actually trying to kill those two guys in the ring!!

(Zell hauls up Chicken Choke and then shoots him over to Graves to catches him and then spins him around and then up before slamming him down hard to the mat while Stryfe motions to Nova for a move on Monkey Spank with Stryfe hoisting him up in a power bomb but as he comes back down, Nova grabs Spank’s head in a neckbreaker, thus completing the move at which point all four men grab both of the Circle Jerks and toss them to the outside without any hesitation)

Dekker: THE CIRCLE JERKS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(However just as Stryfe is turning around to see what is next….)

Croft: BITCH LASAGNA!! BITCH LASAGNA!!! SWEET ROXY FROM OUTTA NOWHERE WITH THAT SPIKE JUMPING CUTTER OF HER’S!!!

(Sweet Roxy then hauls Kenta Stryfe up and then tosses him out of the ring and to the floor)

Dekker: THE MAVERICKS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Sweet Roxy is smiling as she turns around right only for Barry Blaze to quickly lock in a waistlock but as he tries to lift her up, she swings her left leg back and low blows him, before reaching back and then using the ring ropes to swing herself over, transitioning the move into a tornado DDT that sends Blaze flopping over the top rope and to the ground below)

Dekker: THE THRILLSEEKERS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!!

10…..9…..8…..7…..6…..5…...4…..3….2…..1…..!!!!

Dekker: And introducing next, at a total combined weight of two hundred eighty six pounds….

(As the Prodigy’s “Firestarter” begins to play the fans in the arena explode in a volley of cheers as “Little Miss Stormbringer” herself, Brenda Storm, steps out onto the entrance way and pops the collar of her bomber jacket as a couple of seconds later,none other than her best friend and long suffering tag team partner Nora Valkyrie steps out onto the entrance way as the crowd explodes before the two women start to make their way to the ring)

Dekker: They are the team of the BLACK MAGE OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING and LITTLE MISS STORMBRINGER...Nora Valkyrie….Brenda Storm...TOGETHER THEY ARE FIRESTORM!!!

(The former Dominion members hit the ring and start in with Brenda going after the cheerful Lena and Nora hitting a spear onto her former instructor in Zell Hunter at which point she mounts him and starts to deliver one incredible stiff blow after another, meanwhile Darkane is trading some incredibly stiff blows with none other than Devon Slayton-the Grave Worm verses the Black King-with everything going back and forth until suddenly Lash comes out of nowhere and hits a European uppercut on Slayton that drives him back but before Darkane can capitalize on it, Peter Graves is on top of him meanwhile Lena is trading chops hard and fast with Brenda Storm as the timer starts counting down)

10…..9…..8…..7…..6…..5…..4…...3…...2…..1……!!!!

Dekker: And introducing next at a total combined weight of three hundred and ninety eight pounds. The team of Corey Bonham and Marcus Owens, ARROGANCE!!

(“Personal Jesus” by Depeche Mode plays through the arena as the two men hit the ring quickly with Bonham quickly catching Darkane in the back of the head with an Enzui-Lariat and Owens hitting a savage headbutt on Devon Slayton which causes the “Bearded Bastard” to quickly grab the former “Assassin of the Dominion” and start trying to hoist him out of the ring but instead Jimmy Wild comes over and tries to catch him with a super kick but it nails Devon Slayton right in Dick Kick City full force which causes him to hit the ground hard on the back of his head and neck)

Dekker: THE ORIGINAL DARK CIRCLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

meanwhile as Jimmy gets ready to turn around Owens nails him with a European uppercut to the middle of Jimmy's back and when the younger brother of the Wild Boys turns around, he gets a double-axe handle to the chest with enough force that knocks him out of the ring as well!!)

Dekker: THE WILD BOYS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cole: That is two rapid fire eliminations for the former NWF World Heavyweight champion in Marcus Owens, guys.

Zandt: Not bad for him in the slightest but my only question is we've already rean through most of the roster of teams...who is left?

(Owens moves onto his next target-Darkane-as a ref goes to check on Devon Slayton who really hasn't moved since he was dumped from the ring as the timer starts to count down)

10.....9.....8.....7....6.....5.....4.....3.....2.....1....!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:04 am

(Suddenly a drumming sound can be heard throughout the arena followed by a very strange thrumming sound)

Zandt: Wait....what?!

Cole: I due believe that our company's president has gotten us one hell of a team on board, boys!

Dekker: And introducing next, representing WRESTLEWORLD!!!

("Wolf Totem" by The HU and Jacoby Shaddox begins to play as the center NovaTron screen flashes to the trademarked stylized "W" of Wrestleworld as the side screens show the incredible video package of the soon to be arriving team which causes the crowds to explode with cheers)

Dekker: At a total combined weight of four hundred and ninety two pounds, they are Wrestleworlds own DEAD MAN'S HAND....The "WHITE KNIGHT" NOBI....the "RONIN" RENO DUMONT....THE WILD CARDS!!!

(The cheers explode even louder as the two fan favorites from Wrestleworld hit the ring running, especially Reno who has his attention set on none other than Owens who was turning to face the entrance way at the mention of Dumont and is caught flat footed when the two hundred and forty one pound man does a springboard forearm smash right into the bearded face of Owens before he starts to stomp on the other man with a fury)

Croft: OH.MY.*GOD*!!!

Zandt: Reno Dumont simply flew across that ring to get at the man who almost ended his career on two occasions in the distant past.

Cole: Yes and while we've seen the level of violence that Reno can do against people like Claudia Michaels, my only question is who do we have left for the last team in this match??

(Meanwhile the mini-war between Graham Baker and Wil Pierce is continuing with both men once more exchanging blows on the far side of the ring and with his face showing how exhausted he is for having been in this match for as long as he been, Baker finally pulls Wil into a head and collar tie-up and then starts to deliver several rapid fire knee strikes to him before he shoves him away but before Baker can do anything, out of nowhere Wil is tagged with a “Bitch Lasagna” by Sweet Roxy and before he can move to do anything, Baker himself is sent over the top rope courtesy of a Striker Lariat that sends him to the floor)

Dekker: DELIVERANCE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Jacob stops for a moment to rest at which point Sweet Roxy starts to move like she’s going to set him up for something when suddenly she gets grabbed up into a high angle backdrop suplex that she calls the "Chaos Divide" but before she can do anything to enjoy it, Lexi Gold catches Nora flat in the jaw with her version of her boyfriend Devon Slayton's "King's Burst" kick which hits her with just enough force to drive her backwards hard into the corner as the timer starts its final countdown)

10.....9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....!!!

Dekker: And introducing the final team in this match at a total combined weight of four hundred and forty six pounds...the team of Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia, the SUPER FRIENDS!!!

Croft: I still can't believe that name that Benjy Gates from the Control Center gave them STUCK!!

(As "The Resistance" by Skillet begins to play both men hit the ring running with Ryo hitting the "Genki Cannon" on Ricky Nova that sends him flying backwards across the ring while Robert Garcia comes flying in with the “Hot Shot” cutter on Darkane, meanwhile Zell has finally helped getting the refs get Devon Slayton up and mobile again)

(Meanwhile Jonetta Stone catches the “Albert Wesker of Luchadores” flatfooted with a big boot before she hauls him up and hits that sick cartwheel death valley driver on him that she calls the “Stack Overflow” before dumping him to the outside in one long fluid motion)

Dekker: THE PHANTOM TROUPE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(But just as Jonetta starts to turn around, Nobi is there and quickly lifts her up into the AA position only for Robert Garcia to come out of nowhere with a “Hot Shot” for the “White Knight” that knocks him down but then Jonetta quickly sees Jason Wrath is slightly distracted as he tries to dump Jocelyn Sky out of the ring at which point Jonetta and Roxy smile at each other as they each hit a super kick-one to the face of Wrath and one ot the back of his head, that causes him to release Jocelyn who scampers away from the more serious half of the “Diamond Dogs” at which point they both simply dump him to the outside)

Dekker: THE DIAMOND DOGS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Ricky Nova is setting up Serenity Scorpio in one of the turnbuckle corners when all of a sudden Arley Kirk comes from out of nowhere and hits a Codebreaker onto Nova at which point when he starts to fall backwards, Risa comes out of nowhere and hits him with a backstabber which causes him to pitch forward again as Serenity catches him in a fireman's carry and dumps him to the outside)

Dekker: THE MAVERICKS OG HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Meanwhile Corey Bonham and Nobi are fighting hard in the corner with Nobi hitting several rapid fire short-range lariats in the corner that eventually knock Corey into a sitting position, Nobi is then caught flat from behind by Lash Donohue who quickly locks in an abdominal stretch for a few seconds that Corey, staggering back to his feet, takes advantage of before Lash turns the stretch into a lumbar check but before Corey can then take advantage of Lash, Jocelyn Sky comes from out of nowhere and nails him with a Springboard forearm smash that sends him flying over the top rope)

Dekker: ARROGANCE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(This doesn’t matter to Reno and Owens who are trying to kill each other in the ring but instead of allowing Owens to leave the ring willingly, Lash and Jonetta help hoist them up and out of the ring, but somehow Reno’s foot gets caught up in the ropes as the match moves on but the Golden Smilez catch sight of this and move to take advantage of Dumont’s situation, they both eat running big boots from the Dollhosue)

Dekker: THE GOLDEN SMILES HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(As Reno starts to pull himself up and into the ring, he is almost met by his own “Bitch Lasagna” by Roxy but instead she is caught up in a fireman’s carry position by Nobi who then follows through with it into the Attitude Adjustment but when he goes to hoist her up and out of the ring, Nobi in turn gets his very own Lariat from Jacob Striker, who takes the Wrestleworld team out of the picture but somehow Roxy manages...just barely...to still be in this match for her team)
Back to top Go down
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:07 am

Dekker: THE WILD CARDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!! AND NOW WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGE OF THE MATCH, LET THE FINAL WALTZ *BEGIN*!!!

Croft: We have finally whittled our way down to the final four teams in this match at which point we are now in a lucha rules tag team match with the Dollhouse, Kawaii Trash Pandas, Dynamic Duo, Super Friends, and the Mechanical Animals as the final four teams in this match!

Cole: That’s right with the MA being the longest team in there since they have been in as they entered at number two but the Dollhouse have the most eliminations and seem to be the top contenders for winning this match in my opinion.

(The “Final Waltz” part of the match starts off with Serenity Scorpio in the ring against Arley Kirk and both women start in fast and heavy with the more experienced Scorpio getting the leg up, to pardon the phrase, as she manages to nail a spinning back kick on Arley that causes her to drop and roll out of the ring before Roxy comes in and attempts to go for the Tramp Stamp but Jacob quickly shoves her out of the way and takes the shot for himself which sends him out of the ring just long enough for Scorpio to hit a one-handed bulldog onto Roxy before trying for the pin but Jonetta is right there and hoists her off of her bestie before Jocelyn Sky comes in from out of nowhere with a Diving Crossbody that knocks the “Ivory Doll” down but then as Jocelyn gets to her feet, she is quickly knocked off of them by a sweep kick by Roxy who in turn gets a “Best Dropkick EVER” from Ryo which drives her into the far turnbuckles as Ryo sets things up for the Genki Cannon but before he can do that, Lash comes from out of nowhere himself with his signature overhead cannonball senton that smashes into the two men which causes them to fall to the outside at which point Robert Garcia comes in and starts to measure Roxy for the “Hot Shot” but she catches him just in time with a well placed trapping suplex that drives him hard into the mat and as she goes for the pin, suddenly Jocelyn Sky hits a Diving Double Stomp right onto Roxy’s back that breaks up her pin and Jocelyn takes it instead)

1….2….3!!!

Dekker: THE SUPER FRIENDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Croft: Some very fast rapid fire action here as these five, now four teams fight long and hard to quickly end this tag team war!!

Cole: No kidding, Jocelyn Sky hitting the Skyward Sword onto both Sweet Roxy and Robert Garcia to not only break up the Dollhouse pin, but to also ensure that Garcia wasn’t going anywhere!

(Jonetta is back in the ring and catches Jocelyn with a running uppercut before she quickly gets Roxy back up to her feet as Jonetta hoists Jocelyn up into a fireman's carry that she quickly flips it into a neckbreaker that Roxy follows it up with a penalty kick hard into Jocelyn's chest that drives her down before both halves of the Dollhouse hit simultaneous standing moonsault kneedrops followed by a Roxy pin)

Zandt: HOW SIMPLY GORGEOUS, THE SLAYTIME WORKS *EVERYTIME*!!!

1....2.....3!!!

(Before the Dollhouse can do anything to celebrate their victory, the Kawaii Trash Pandas are already back into the ring and hit double Japanese arm drags on both of the blondes that send them flying across the ring with Roxy rolling to the outside at which point Risa quickly hip tosses Arley hard onto Jonetta with a forceful leg drop at which point Risa hauls the slightly heavier Jonetta up and into a modified Gory special as Arley heads for the closest set of ring ropes and hits a springboard flipping cutter onto Jonetta before Risa goes for the pin)

1....2....!!!!

(Roxy quickly breaks up the pin at the very last moment as Jonetta rolls to the outside of the ring, as Roxy hauls up Risa and then starts to drive her knees hard and fast into the smaller half of the Pandas before Arley comes over and starts hitting several stiff palm strikes and slaps into the more experienced woman before Roxy catches her with a headbutt, flips her off with both hands and then drops her with a "Tramp Stamp" before turning her attention back to Risa who then quickly rolls the blonde up into a prawn hold pin)

1.....2.....!!!

(Jonetta breaks it up at the last moment by hitting her "Catwalking" hard into the young Japanese superstar but at the last moment, Jacob Striker suddenly comes up from behind-his face is shiny and awash in a crimson hue from the damage done earlier in the night-to which Joentta doesn't look the slightest impressed as she starts nailing him with a series of European uppercuts but then Jake simply shoves her backwards before he explodes forward with a very stiff Lariat that sends her out of the ring but then before he can do anything, Roxy comes from out of nowhere with an exploder suplex that drives Jake out of the ring before she cant pin him but then Arley attempts to follow it up by spinning Roxy around to try and go for something, but instead she gets a faceful of "Bitch Lasagna" at which point Roxy goes for the pin)

1.....2......3!!!!

Dekker: THE KAWAII TRASH PANDAS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Cole: And now we are down to the final two teams, the newly formed Mechanical Animals or the more experienced Dollhouse and all four of these wrestlers have to be dead on their feet!!

Zandt: That is underselling it, Cole.

(Roxy slowly gets back to her feet as Lash slides himself into the ring and uses the ring ropes to haul himself up as he keeps his attention on the dangerous bubblegum hued woman who has a twisted smile on her face as she meets Lash half way in the ring the two are exchanging strikes hard and fast with Roxy getting the upper hand at first with a knee right into his stomach but Lash counters that by catching her left arm and then spinning her around into a Hammerlock DDT which he is then stopped from doing anything else by Jonetta who catches him with a stiff kick to his head before Jacob Striker hauls himself into the ring and starts to exchange chops with her, driving the taller blonde back into the turnbuckles before he starts unloading rapid fire machine gun chops into Jonetta’s chest before Jonetta catches him with a kick but when she tries to go for another one, he catches that one and then hits a Dragon Screw leg whip that causes her head to bounce off of the ropes and back to the mat as she rolls out of the ring)

Croft: This is the moment that can change everything, if the MA can gather up the strength to get the job done….

(Jake looks over at Lash who slowly hauls up Roxy before he shoots her off into the far ropes and then lifts her up into a flapjack that Jake catches her in a cutter that drives Sweet Roxy hard down to the mat!!)

Cole: GRAN RAY CERO!!! GRAN RAY CERO!! A Mechanical Animals staple, but the question is now can they capitalize on it?!?!

(Lash quickly scrambles for the pin as he rolls up Roxy)

1….2…..!!!

(Sweet Roxy kicks out of it at which point Lash attempts to haul her up again but instead she flips him off and then shoves him away as she attempts to go for the “Tramp Stamp” but instead Jacob catches her with the “Last Surprise” Slingblade before he motions to Lash to help hoist her up and then the two men hit a swinging snap neckbreaker on her and Lash once more goes for the cover)

1...2...3!!!!

*DING* *DING*!!!

Dekker: THE WINNERS OF THE BLACK WALTZ….AND YOUR FIRST EVER PRO WRESTLING NOVA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE TEAM OF “DIAMOND” LASH DONOHUE AND “NATURAL” JACOB STRIKER...THE MECHANICAL ANIMALS!!!!

(“Bismarck” begins to play once more as Lash forces himself up to his knees as senior ref Kevin Harrison presents him with one half of the PWN World Tag Team championships before he goes over to a slowly rising Jacob Striker at which point Harrison falls to his knees and to Striker’s bewildered face shows him the title, a look of complete disbelief slowly appears on Striker’s bloodied face)

Croft: Ladies and Gentlemen, what an incredible match here tonight as we not only got to crown our very first tag team champions, we also got to to see a lot of killer tag team wrestling!!!

Cole: Not only that, Thomas but right now we are witnessing the first title win of young Jacob Striker’s career.

(Jacob accepts the title and sits back on his calves, his face and hair a crimson mess as he looks down at his first title as the Wild Boys, Dynamic Duo, and his other friends come charging into the ring along with other members of the roster as Billy and Jimmy help Jacob to stand before they hoist him up onto their shoulders while Ryo and Robert do the same for Lash but after a few seconds, the Wild Boys put Jacob down right in front of Stephanie Matsuda who beams with a special kind of pride as she takes a step over and hoists Jake’s free hand up into the air to the one and only of a kind Memphis FACE pop as Defiant goes off the air)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain   Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: 50 Shades of Pain
Page 1 of 1