Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissesSmileZ

MissesSmileZ

ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Empty
PostSubject: ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson]   ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am

AND I SMILE [UND ICH LÄCHLE]

Maybe always being happy was a lie. But it was no crime to keep trying, right? At least not in the books of Lena Soulas. And looking at the world right now? Happiness was the best cure to fight off the chaos the world had created. Yet it was a shame that most people did misunderstand the concept of a friendly person. Yeah, they would give respect to others- going as far as accepting their flaws. But, and that was what they failed to see, friendly people were no idiots. It was quite the opposite, they took time to analyze and see the bigger picture.

I know my worth.

And maybe that was the key to her success. She actually thought before opening her mouth, different than so many in this industry. They thought all they had to do was be loud and offensive to get what they wanted. For some, it worked. But Lena Soulas didn’t bend to get popular or to achieve her 15 minutes of fame.

They had just finished their training as she was stretching out on the mat. Her eyes were closed yet she knew that Tank was sitting next to her, grinning. He didn’t make any workout easy, yet she didn’t find herself complaining. Considering she was still relatively new to this industry she felt like a sponge, absorbing everything he had to teach. And even though every single muscle in her body was on fire, she didn’t mind. Not that he would have accepted.

“You’ve done well today, dear. A few times you really had me… just don’t hesitate when you get me there. That could be the moment that decides if you win or lose.”

His voice brought her back to reality. It took a moment or two to understand what he was saying, but then she nodded. Feeling silly afterward, considering that he probably had not seen it.

“You are the one holding back. If you would have gone through with that chop, I would have been split in half. Sometimes it feels like my punches don’t even tickle you.”

For a moment nothing happened then he let out one of his dark laughter. He indeed was laughing so hard that the mat was vibrating. Lena needed a moment to lift herself up, giving him this puzzled look. Tank, on the other hand, was lifting his shirt slightly, showing off some bruises.

“Tickles? Darling, you do a lot more than tickle me. I just have a really high pain tolerance. And that is exactly what I am trying to teach you here. You don’t need to be the biggest or strongest, you just need to be the one with the most effective technique. There is no mountain you can’t climb or tree that you can’t chop.” He paused. “I’ve seen you do amazing things in that ring, but you never let yourself go. There is always that little voice holding you back.”

And he was right. For a long moment, she remained silent, thinking back to another time in her life. One that seemed now like a distant memory, maybe not even her own. Lena Soulas wasn't always that happy girl. Maybe on the inside, the potential was there, but the circumstances held her down. Growing up more or less on her own, she had to learn that life wasn't giving you any free treats. Her parents pretty much didn’t want her, and neither did anyone else. In order to survive, she had to do a few things she wasn't proud of, but it taught her several lessons. Back then she grew up way quicker than any kid should, but she kept telling herself that one day she would find her smile again. She did. Holding on to it tightly. But that other person was still living inside of her, she just wasn't sure if she was ready to give her stage time again.

“Lena? Are you listening to me?”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry, I was just thinking about something. But you are right, Tank. If I wanna climb the ladder and grab what I deserve, I can’t half-arse this. Or hold back. I know what I am capable of, the question is though- do others realize it?”

There was this huge smile now plastered over his face as he leaned over, kissing the side of her head. This was home. He was home. But there comes a time for everyone to leave their comfort zone. To explore what waits behind that one door that had been locked all your life. Lena Soulas was Misses SmileZ. But Lena Soulas also was a fighter willing to punch people in the face. What for? Doubting her in the first place.

START A FIRE [ENTZÜNDE EIN FEUER]
[REC]

Tank had left their personal gym probably an hour ago. He was teasing her with a shower and self-cooked food afterward. And while all of that did sound rather inviting, she was telling him to leave without her. There was still some energy in her body that needed to escape. After attacking the punching bag for the past thirty minutes she finally decided to slow down. The young female was sitting on a bench while cleaning her face off of sweat, leaning against the cold wall. It was pure relief. After emptying probably the fifth bottle of water, she felt somewhat human again.

“They will never see you coming. That was something my former trainer used to say to me. Whenever I wasn't sure if I was doing good, or better said good enough. Self Doubt is by no means anything bad. It is something that will make you work harder than ever. I am the person that will always put my performance in question, trying to find the flaws in it. Sure to some that might be annoying, but that is how I function. The moment I stop doing that, I might go back to my old job. Baking cakes and selling them to happy people. But that was me in another life, where everything was fixable with a piece of red velvet and a cup of coffee.”

Lena was wearing her typical smile, lightly shrugging her shoulders.

“But I made a decision back then. I wanted to be a fighter and that is the thing about me- I am pretty stubborn when I set my mind on something. Some would say a little too much. But you know what they say about opinions, right? I know that many people try to brush me off as if I didn’t matter and while this should bother me- it really doesn’t. They think the loudest are always right. Or that you need to be a social media ninja, hiding behind a screen, to get the job done. That’s fine. But not the way I roll. I settle my business in the ring. Call me old fashioned but that is why I became a wrestler. No death threats or making fun of someone’s looks. Being primitive doesn’t work for everyone. Although, with people mass buying toilet paper- might have to think about that again.”

“Okay, enough about the psychological case of Lena Soulas. There is this upcoming match in Pro Wrestling NOVA that will set the tone for the rest of my career there. It’s for a high price too. The chance to have a Tag Team Title match. And even though our team is still kinda new, I know we got the potential to be on top of the division. We know what it means to work hard to reach our goals. It is called work ethic, something a few people should look up. To be successful in this industry you need more than looks and one or two good moves. At least in my opinion. I bleed for this business ever since I had my first match. And man did I get my ass kicked, but giving up was no option. I don’t know enough about my opponents to say they feel the same. I will just hope for it.”

She made another short pause to sip from her bottle. Her body slowly started to cool down, the sweating becoming lighter.

“Take Kenta for example, one hell of a talented athlete. He could easily become the face of a company, yet he got thrown to team with his partner. I don’t say that’s a bad thing at all, because obviously it works- but for how long? When will come the time when he wants more? When he doesn’t wanna share the spotlight anymore. It happened one too many times in the past. No offense but he doesn’t seem like the type that wants to take a step aside for anyone. Once more, that’s just my opinion and what my feelings tell me. Yet I am not going to take you lightly, Kenta. I know what you can do inside of a ring, but at the same time, I know what is on the line. For me. For Lexi. So whatever you do or plan to do, don’t count me out. I will not hesitate to kick you in the face while wearing the brightest smile you can imagine. Nice girls too have dreams. Mark my words.”

“But let’s not get too negative, shall we? Who else do we have? Oh yeah, Dion. The party boy. The one guy that probably smiles as much as I do. Maybe for different reasons though. I like your spirit, friend. I love your reasons for being part of this company. And your attitude. But sometimes all of this isn’t enough. Let’s put the cards on the table, we all want this title match. Problem is that only one team can have it. Can you follow me up to that point? So while I would probably be someone that cheers you on any other time, that won’t happen. I am not known to be very selfish, Dion, but at points, you have to put yourself first. And that is what I do when it comes to Golden SmileZ. I see the potential this team has and there is zero chance I will change my mind. So I want you to party as hard as possible, have the time of your life, but remember that inside that ring there are no friends. No fun and games, just reality. I don’t hand out threats or play the big bad wolf, but I won’t be the stepping stone for anyone either. I can respect the way you do business, but that doesn’t change the reason why we enter this match. We all want to win.”

Several times she rolled her neck to get rid of the stiffness, trying to concentrate once again. It was as if she was counting till ten before speaking up again.

“We’re not yet done though. Christina Olson. Some would call her a fresh breeze. Someone outstanding and that not only because of her extraordinary looks. She is something for the eyes I heard. Obviously that is meant as a compliment but you’re probably used to it. But you probably have guessed it already, none of this matters at the upcoming event. It all comes down to who wants this the most. And while I can’t judge your motivation, I know my own. I have been fighting in several companies during the past years. I have taken the shittiest jobs you probably can imagine- without complaining once. Often enough I wasn't given a chance or became the so-called underdog. That can be quite frustrating, or at least that’s what I thought. But when you are forced into a role for long enough- you either adapt or perish. Take a good guess what my decision was. Wasn't that hard, right? This is nothing personal and never will be from my side, but I will not be stopped. No matter the odds.”

“I guess that is the most I’ve talked in years. Ask my friends and they will tell you that's the truth. It all comes down to this, I wish every person in this match good luck. But I also will remind you that luck won’t be enough to gain the win. Also, a gentle reminder to keep your Tag partners in control would be unfortunate to lose your chance just like that. Till we meet, don’t forget to smile.”

Lena waved towards the camera and even though her previous words seemed serious, the smile never left her face. But there was something in her eyes that told a different story.

[ALWAYSSMILEZ]
Back to top Go down

ALWAYS SMILEZ [vs Stryfe vs Arcana vs Olson]
Page 1 of 1