Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"No More Lies" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"No More Lies"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDynasty

TheDynasty

"No More Lies" Empty
PostSubject: "No More Lies"   "No More Lies" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 8:57 am

(The screen fades into a very verdant green paradise as a far as the eye can see as the camera slowly pans around and shows us everything from flocks of colorful birds to a stingray gracefully gliding through the crystal clear blue water...before it shows us two dark spots in the forms of none other than the Dynasty as they walk through the jungle like landscapes, David as always has his coldly confident smile on his face while Patrick has his signature cowboy hat as usual)

David: Greetings from the holdings of the Dynasty, Pro Wrestling Nova, and most importantly greetings to you as well, you little yapping bitch Rhiannon. We have allowed this excursion onto the royal lands of the Dynasty, lands bought with the kind of money that only pro wrestling *ROYALTY* can afford so that my brother and I can address this small matter that has been placed before the greatest tag team in the entire company.

Patrick: Yeah and we’d have the gold to match had it not been for that little shit, whoever he was, that caused us to be eliminated.

David: Very true, my dear brother. But that is neither here nor there because like all those who cross us, he will be dealt with in the fullness of time, but you Rhiannon. You have been placed into a very interesting match against Patrick here and I can already tell that your match against him won’t be anything real because you are so one sided in your comments, merely focused on your ill thought out revenge that you automatically assume that you’re just going to walk into chapter four and beat my little brother?

Patrick: You see Rhiannon, all that you’ve been doing again and again is simply stating some small and weak little notion while I’ve been here, on our family’s property, training and preparing for our match. A match that you’re not going to fucking survive because while all you can see is beating me and then going after my brother, who is both your intelligectual and physical superioer, but you’re not actually doing anything for it.

I mean seriously, what have you been doing for it other than posting some random bullshit on twitter?

(Patrick then does some flexing, the powerhouse of the Dynasty showing off his powerful build in a very Lex Lugar-ish manner for a couple of seconds before he stops, becoming serious once more)

Patrick: You see, Rhiannon there is no chance in hell that you can just walk into our arena, our ring, our world and automatically assume that you’re going to instantly win because that involves something called mother fucking skill and it’s something that you ain’t got because you’re head is in the wrong fucking place all of the time. I mean all you do is btich and talk about how great your “shadow sister” is and shit.

A real wrestler, someone with REAL talent like my brother and I wouldn’t have thrown that little bitch fit that you did when it was revealed that you had a place in the Black Waltz last chapter.

I mean an intelligent person would’ve accepted Miho Li as their tag team partner, taken a part of the Black Waltz, and worked hard from within to eliminate us like normal regular folk instead of being a cowardly little shit who had to wait until something utterly random happened and cost us our chance.

You see, that is why you’re nothing more than a pathetic little wretch who doesn’t deserve to be in this sport, let alone this fucking company.

(With rage dripping from each and every word that he is saying, David reaches out and gently places a hand on his taller brother’s shoulder and that stops him from speaking any further)

David: The point is Rhiannon is that you simply cannot beat this man. Patrick has been trained by some of the toughest taskmasters in professional wrestling, the best in the fields of tearing people apart.

You on the other hand have been trained by a subpar little tramp who thinks that she is some kind of demon assassin when in fact she and her little boy toy are nothing more than fuck alls who couldn’t spare the time to come here and watch Patrick turn you into the little bitch on a leash that you truly are.

(The two brothers then share a good and hearty laugh at that “joke” before they stop as they start walking)

David: The point is Rhiannon, you don’t stand a chance at beating either me or Patrick. Those thoughts that you have that you can do it are nothing more than the same kinds of lies that both Vanita and Darius tell each other and others about how great their “Shadow” is and about how wonderfully powerful they are.

Darius in particular, I mean look at him. How can anyone respect, let alone follow such a pathetic weak minded, arrogant, little fop as him who has such fallacies in his life that he can decide who has the right kind of darkness in their heart?

He sounds just like the same kind of arrogant ass like Donald Trump...no wonder you follow him so willingly, Rhiannon. He’s got your head so full of his lies that you’d believe that you can do anything...including beating the Dynasty.

Patrick: That’s right and at chapter four, Rhiannon, this little game that you’re playing is going to be over and I’m going to personally make you eat each and every one of those little words that you’ve been spewing.

(The camera fades to black as the Dynasty leaves the camera’s view)
Back to top Go down

"No More Lies"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: