Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Empty
PostSubject: The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher   The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 3:25 am

Joker's Wild match huh? That's interesting.

Ever since I left OWA and joining PWN, I've made a good move. I took out 2 rookies that stood in my way at Chapter 1 and 2 respectively. Maybe that's why they decided to keep me out from competing at Chapter 3 and 4. Well, that's cool by me because now PWN only has their self to blame for I'm going to do to Sabin Richards.

Never lock the beast inside the cage…

Nothing against Sabin personally, but the council made me sitting my ass for two chapters and now I feel like I want to release and angers to Sabin Richards. It's unfortunate to the kid but it is what it is. Hey, as I said, I have crushed 2 kids before and I won't mind to do it again now. Nothing personal after all. I'm just doing PWN a favor by getting rid of useless wrestlers so they know which one of us that are capable of being main players. They will know and realized how much valuable I am to to this company and heck I'm your American hero after all.

Sabin Richards my boy, if you want to see how destructive I am then you will see it how much skills I possess. You will feel the power of my wraith and the truth of my words, boy. You will realize how you will see me as the jury, the executioner, the slayer, and the punisher for PWN. I'm sure your skills is a top notch, I'll give you that at least but that means a disaster for you. You see, Sabin, if you want to fight then you have to give me everything you got in your arsenal because otherwise you will get beaten. It's not that much a difference whether you want to fight me or not though but if you're willing to fight me, if you're willing to make a sacrifice at least you'll lose like a hero.

If you want to lose like a coward though that's fine by me. You can bow down to me and begging for some mercy but I'll still snap your ankle regardless.

You have to understand, Sabin, if you think you have what it takes in PWN, then you will be working up your way to the top. I'm hoping you have a fighting spirit, because I will still see you on the bottom of the barrell. I'll become the winner of this match and moving on forward to whatever PWN has in store for me. I may get that reward sooner rather than later by beating you at Chapter 5 and that's another reason why I need to beat the living hell out of you.

As an Olympic Gold Medalist, I'm more than happy to show you the American way how to wrestle. The cruel way. As I said, you can beg for some mercy for all I care but the fact and the matter is, I will not give you that. As a matter of fact, I'm going to enjoy see you suffering. Again, nothing personal, Sabin, but it's kind of my job now to get rid the useless and the cowards.

Oh it's true! It's damn true!
Back to top Go down

The Jury, The Executioner, and The Punisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: