Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Funny Joke, Mister Punchline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabin Richards

Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Empty
PostSubject: Funny Joke, Mister Punchline   Funny Joke, Mister Punchline Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:11 pm

(The screen lightens and shows us a stone wall somewhere in the world, against it leans the “Warwolf” himself in Sabin Richards as he looks out upon the rolling hills of a city before and below him)

Sabin:
Recently on Pro Wrestling Nova television on the Omega Network, I heard something that I considered to be downright funny in the form of my opponent Hans Olsen’s promo and while I can respect his intentions, i find his words nothing but a hollow joke.

I mean Hans, the last time I heard an ego that loud his name was Shaker Jones.

I think you might remember him from our mutual previous employer?

(Sabin lets out a very dry laugh before he shakes his head and pushes himself off of the wall and motions at the camera with his left hand idly)

Sabin:
Do you really think that you bragging about what you did to Mickey and Callaghan in the past is something to be worthy of anything, that doesn’t make you an “American Hero”...no, it makes you the biggest fucking “American Zero” in the entire country and that includes that fucking Cheeto Puff of a president that we have.

They kept you out of chapter three because they wanted to crown a couple of guys tag team champions, a match that I was in while you sat on your fat, lazy, and useless ass and at chapter four, I at least earned my place..even though it was against someone a lot less useless than you!

Now, at Defiant this week. I’m going to go that extra step and take you out of the running for the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified championship by doing what I do best and that is outwrestling a talentless jarbonie like yourself.

You’re not in any shape or form a judge, a jury, or an executioner.

(The slightly jovial look on Sabin’s face disappears as he becomes much more serious)

Sabin:
No, at Defiant. You’re going to be just one more fool with their career taking that last walk down the green mile before its spot right there on the mercy seat to put an end to something as pitiful and weak as your sorry ass.

So I encourage you to come to Defiant, show me what supposedly gives you the right to call me “boy”, and I will hand you the single greatest ass whipping of your career.

See you on the seventh, bitch.

(Sabin leaves the scene, fade to black)
Back to top Go down

Funny Joke, Mister Punchline
Page 1 of 1