Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm

(The screen brightens to show us a beautiful shot of the Enterprise Center in Saint Louis Missouri, sweeping low to show us the crowds who are happy to be allowed once more to enjoy a live wrestling event before it cuts to the inside of the arena and the large stage with the Pro Wrestling Nova stage standing tall and proud as the legions of PWN Faithful enjoying themselves as the camera cuts to Thomas Croft and AJ Cole at the commentary table with an empty chair)

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect 14-08232012-5035d98be9c09

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect 01-aew-dynamite-crowd-arena-fans-shot-2019

Croft: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to chapter five of Pro Wrestling Nova’s Thursday Night Defiant show, I’m Thomas Croft and with me is the Cole Train himself, AJ Cole. But as you can see by his lack of presence, our fellow commentator Davis van Zandt is not here for this chapter.

Cole: Due to a situation beyond his control, we’re down a man this week..but I’m told that President Slayton may have a third man for us though.

(Suddenly a strange techno beat starts to play throughout the arena as a well dressed man in a Carolina blue suit starts to make his way down to the commentary table and offers a big smile to both Croft and Cole)

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect 0d245fe85b7448e6-600x338

Croft: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are being joined by former International Championship Wrestling Alliance World Tag Team champion and sometimes commentator Tyler Capulet. Tyler, it’s an honor to see you again and welcome.

Capulet: Thank you for the warm welcome, Thomas. Cole, it’s good to see you again as well, sir.

Cole: Thank you, Tyler. So what brings you out here tonight?

Capulet: Well the powers that be noted that you needed a third man and since I was already backstage visiting people, President Slayton asked if I wouldn’t mind helping out here tonight.

(Before anyone at commentary can say anything, suddenly Twenty One Pilots’ “Fairly Local” starts to play as the crowds make a very confused sound as the song begins to play before Thomas Zahn steps out onto the entrance way followed close at hand by John Herncastle who has his usual highly annoyed look on his face as the two men make their way down to the ring)

Cole: And it looks like we’re going to go ahead and have our open forum that was scheduled here tonight.

Croft: I heard a tale that the subject matter has changed due to some unforeseen series of events, gentlemen.

(As both Zahn and Herncastle are entering the ring, suddenly “Fairly Local” shifts downwards into “Trenches” by Pop Evil at which point the crowds simply explode as the president of Pro Wrestling Nova himself, Chris Slayton, steps out onto the entrance way and unlike his two counterparts-he is dressed in a pair of black jeans with a purple dress shirt and a pair of sunglasses-looking more the part of a rock and roll superstar than the president of a wrestling promotion)

Cole: President Slayton once again showing why he’s one of the more relaxed and cooler bosses as presidents go that I’ve ran into over the course of my career.

Capulet: He is a rather interesting person to say the least.

(President Slayton high fives several fans as he makes his way down to the ring and once he gets there, he wipes his feet on the apron before stepping through the ring ropes as his music fades out as Zahn raises a mic up)

Zahn: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this open forum. Now originally we had planned to allow a specific member of the roster, one Rhiannon Hartwell, to come out here and present why she should be given her match against David Slayton at our first pay per view Genesis, but first Miss Hartwell has become rather blasie about the situation and also Mister Slayton recently sustained an injury while working for the Global Wrestling Federation and has to sit out Genesis alongside his brother.

(This brings up a large negative reaction from the fans who were really looking forward to seeing the Dynasty getting their just rewards let their feelings be known about the matter)

Croft: The Faithful letting their feelings be known about the situation involving Rhiannon and the Dynasty.

Capulet: To be fair to David Slayton however, he wasn’t planning on being hurt but with the recent reputation of the GWF over the past few weeks with what happened to both David Slayton and Wrestleworld’s Kanaida Sharpe, I’m not surprised in the slightest Thomas.

(Zahn waits for the crowds to calm down before he continues and when it does he nods in agreement with the fans)

Zahn: Needless to say that once David Slayton is better, he and Rhiannon Hartwell will have their day of reckoning but for the moment, we would like to address the some other things instead with the first one being that after the show here tonight, we will start announcing matches for not only the next chapter, which will be entitled Honor Rising, but also that chapter will be the go home show leading into Genesis and we will be announcing matches for both of those shows.

Now…

(Suddenly a rather strange guitar and bass line starts up throughout the entire arena as the opening of Motionless in White’s “Necessary Evil” begins to play much to the confusion of the three men in the ring but suddenly Herncastle’s face explodes into a look of pure fury right as the camera shifts to the entrance way as none other than the “Blackheart” Wil Pierce slowly walks out onto the entrance way, dressed in his normal street clothes but with his signature jacket on and a mic in his hands)

Strip off the weight of morality and check it at the door
I'll show you the worst in me (what I've become)
Blow out the candles, I need not a wish for I am everything
Now crawl to my boots and lick (Kneel before me)

I'ma have my cake and fucking eat you too

(As the crowds let out a very mixed reaction, the camera snaps back to the ring as Herncastle snatches the mic away from Zahn and starts yelling into it)

Herncastle: NO, NO!! SHUT THAT FUCKING MUSIC DOWN!! PIERCE, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE, YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN TOLD NO AND THE REASONS WHY, YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF TRASH!!!

(The reactions from both President Slayton and Mister Zahn are ones of confusion at Herncastle’s reaction as the camera then shifts back to Wil who is slowly shaking his head)

Wil: You know, shit like this is half the reason why I fucking left NFW….

Herncastle: No! No! *NO*!! YOU DON’T GET TO COME OUT HERE AND INTERRUPT IMPORTANT BUSINESS. CUT HIS MIC AND CUT IT RIGHT NOW!!

(Wil goes to say something more but he finds that his mic has been cut at which point the camera cuts back to a rather pleased looking Herncastle who turns to look over at Zahn who has a very angry look on his face)

Herncastle: It’s none of your concern, Thomas. It’s nothing, just some grade A bullshit from this no talent little shit that has been taking up a lot of roster space recently…

Slayton: Really, John?

(Herncastle turns to look at the PWN president who has his own mic, his voice dripping with complete disdain)

Slayton: Perhaps you didn’t hear me when I came out here at the start of the very first chapter. I’m not going to run this promotion like how the Frontier Wrestling Alliance, Superior Championship Wrestling, Defiance, or Elite Answers Wrestling fucking run their shows…

(Chris Slayton walks up, the former UWC Champion gets right into the face of Herncastle, a look of total confidence and anger is shown as his blue eyes bore right into Herncastle’s)

Slayton: If *MY* wrestlers have an issue, then I’ll hear it and the fact that you’re reacting like this makes me wonder what’s been going on. Now, I want his mic turned back on as of two minutes ago and let’s see what the man has to say, JOHN.

(Herncastle does indeed flinch away from Slayton despite his bravado and the camera cuts back to Wil who taps the top of the mic and finds it working again)

Wil: Thank you, now as I was saying before I was so rudely cut off by Mister Herncastle is that I cannot believe the hypocrisy that has been filtering down over the past few weeks. Twice now I’ve had interviews done with me following incidents with Graham Baker either not shown or buried by Herncastle’s order and when I asked him about it, I was simply told that I was a talentless hack and that enhancement talent don’t get to cut anything.

Herncastle: That’s right and I stand by my opinion because people like Graham Baker are *REAL* wrestlers and you’re nothing more than a piece of enhancement, no matter what you believe or claim.

Slayton: Wait...I thought that I had cleared those two interviews to be shown over a week ago.

Herncastle: Well, I had them stopped because it won’t do any good too…

Slayton: So you stopped something that I gave an order to be shown and could go on to further our future working relationships with Strong Style Wrestling?

(At the mention of SSW, the crowds send up a huge positive reaction as Herncastle has a look of utter anger on his face)

Herncastle: That is complete bullshit and you know it, Chris. All those exclusives will do will furthermore of that delusion…

Zahn: The exclusives will be released onto the official Pro Wrestling Nova Youtube channel before the weekend or you’ll be out of a job, Mister Herncastle.

(The crowds get even louder in their positive reaction as Herncastle is shown sputtering in the ring as Zahn’s expression then turns thoughtful)

Zahn: Actually, you were also the loudest voice about how that whole double pin during the last chapter had to finish...and that four way match that people were having a problem with as well…

(The camera cuts up to where Wil is standing, not smiling but nodding in agreement before it cuts back to the ring and Zahn’s thoughtful expression has become one of annoyance)

Zahn: You know, I think that the Council will have to go over some of your recent decisions, John. Thank you, Mister Pierce, for bringing this to our attention.

(Wil doesn’t say a word but simply nods again as “Fairly Local” starts up again as the camera cuts away from ringside and to a segment)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:01 pm

We cut backstage to the dressing room shared by Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri. The Horrorcore Openweight Champion can be seen in his ring gear, with the title belt draped over his shoulder. His girlfriend and tag team partner is also in her gear, standing in front of him with her hand on the title’s center plate.

Ebony: A lot riding on what happens tonight, eh babe?

Ian follows Ebony’s finger with his eyes as it traces the various ridges on the plate’s surface. A sly smile creeps onto his face.

Ian: Yeah, Eb. Baker wants to become “Mr 7 Belts” at my expense. Not fucking happening…

Ebony pulls her hand back to stifle a snicker, but she can’t hold it in.

Ian: What’s got you laughing?

She takes a moment to settle down, then through her last second of laughter, she looks up at him, her hand never leaving the vicinity of her mouth.

Ebony: Oh, nothing… except for the fact that he’s lost one of his belts.

Ian: (sarcastically) Oh, that’s right…

He brings the tip of his finger up under his eye and pulls the skin there down slightly.

Ian: Look, a tear…

They both let out a laugh before Ebony sighs in an effort to regain her composure.

Ebony: Now, now… it’s not all fun and games. Tonight, you kill two birds with one stone. When you get through kicking the shit out of Baker, not only will you be coming back with the championship…

She bites her lip, then once again places her hand on the title’s center plate, patting it gently.

Ebony: But we move up in the tag team rankings as well.

She looks down at her own waist and narrows her eyes.

Ebony: This waist looks a little bit naked, don’t you think?

Ian: Oh, it certainly does… but, it isn’t as if you’re just playing cheerleader tonight. You get to have a proper match against Rhiannon Hartwell, without those Dynasty fuckers messing with things…

Ebony nods her head.

Ebony: Here’s hoping those asshats have the sense to stay out of my business tonight. I’m sick of having people stick their noses where they don’t belong! Tonight, when Rhiannon and I step through those ropes, I only want one thing… an answer to the question of which one of us is the better fighter. And with Rhiannon being a student of Vanita’s, I know it won’t be easy.

Ian: If Hartwell took Vanita’s lessons to heart, you’re in for a fight, Eb. But then again, neither of us shy away from a good fight, do we?

The corner of Ebony’s mouth slowly creeps upward as she flashes him a mischievous smirk.

Ebony: You’re damn right we don’t!

Ian: So.. Let’s get to it, then….

Ian gestures toward the door, but before Ebony takes a single step, she throws a hand around the back of Ian’s neck and pulls him into a kiss that would melt steel. She pulls back, licking her lips as a mildly-surprised Ian puts a hand beside his lips and chuckles.

Ian: Now THAT's what I call motivation….

Scene cuts back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Opening match: Aura Everton vs. Michael Callaghan vs. "Hot Stuff" Robert Garcia vs. Mickey Hawthorne

When we came back from commercial, the first match of the night was a fast and furious fatal fourway match that was anyone’s game due to the sheer force of the high impact style that all four wrestlers showcased here from the sheer disregard for his own body that Mickey Hawthorne used to the stiff striking style of Aura Everton.

However as the match wore on, it was the cool and collected Robert Garcia who showcased why the Queen’s Road Luchareseu worked so well for the students of Stephanie Matsuda as he was able to hit several rapid fire moves, usually using the other wrestlers in the match, to try and take down one person.

The finale of the match came when the self proclaimed "Super Strong Tiger" managed to tag Callaghan on the outside of the ring with her "Last Call" leaping DDT before quickly entering the ring and then quickly entered the ring to go for a spring board "Sober Up" curb stomp onto the rookie Hawthorne but she was caught in mid-air by Garcia with his "Chidori", which landed flush with the right side of Aura's jaw and when she attempted to get back up, Garcia quickly spun her around and then dropped her with the “Indra’s Spear” for the victory.

The Winner: Robert Garcia via “Indra’s Spear” (Double underhook sit-out facebuster)

(As “Eye of the Storm” by Godsmack plays as Garcia makes his way up the entrance way, it suddenly shifts to the opening of Orgy’s cover of “Blue Monday”)

Cole: And it seems that we’re about to get an appearance from our general manager.

Capulet: Wait...Tennyson’s your GM?!

(Capulet’s question is soon answered as the pink suited Aaron Tennyson steps out onto the entrance way with a mic in his hand as he motions for the music to be cut as he looks at the assembled wrestlers in the ring)

Tennyson: Miss Everton, Misters Callaghan and Hawthorne. Miss Booth and this company have been somewhat...patient with the three of you since you first joined this company and since then we have neither seen nor heard anything from the lot of you.

(The camera cuts to a shot of a very pissed off looking Aura glaring at Tennyson while Callaghan seems resigned to his fate and Hawthorne looks downright nervous)

Tennyson: I am sorry to say that it is the decision of the Pro Wrestling Nova Council that in the cases of Miss Everton and Mister Callaghan, the two of you are here by released from your contracts, effective immediately.

(A massive shocked sound comes up through the fans as Tennyson holds up his right hand to forestall anything more)

Tennyson: However, Mister Hawthorne. You on the other hand got insanely lucky and you are to report back to developmental until such time as you can wrestle properly. Now all three of you, GET OUT OF MISS BOOTH’S RING!!

(“Blue Sunday” starts up again as Tennyson heads up the entrance way as the cameras cut to the backstage area, namely the office of President Slayton who has his arms crossed as he watches what has just happened on a monitor)

Slayton: I hated to do that, but Everton and Callaghan have the option of coming back after ninety days...I might be an asshole, but I’m not that big of one like say someone that we could both mention huh?

(President Slayton looks over at someone out of the camera’s view and gives them a knowing smile as he turns his attention back to the monitor as the camera fades to commercial)
=================================
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:05 pm

Ebony Arceri vs. Rhiannon Hartwell

Prior to the start of the match, guest commentator Tyler Capulet announced that the winner of the following match would go onto be in the match to crown the very first Joshi champion for Pro Wrestling Nova.

From the moment the ref said “Go!”, both Ebony and Rhiannon went after each other with a brutal glee and take each other to the very limits in the ring in order to obtain the ability to fight for the right to become the very first PWN Joshi champion with Rhiannon showing the same level of fury that she had shown in previous matches but the more experienced Ebony proved to not only be her equal but her better.

The match itself was very back and forth but in the end, Rhiannon started to grow more and more overconfident following a series of very successful moves which ended with her going for the “Seeing Red” only for Ebony to quickly spin it around and into the “Tragedy Ever After” for the pinfall victory!

Winner and challenging for the PWN Joshi championship at Genesis: Ebony Arceri with the “Tragedy Ever After” (Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:11 pm

NOT SO NICE ANYMORE [NICHT MEHR SO NETT]
[REC]

To say she wasn't pleased with the outcome of her last match was not even cutting half of it. It was one thing to lose, but a double pin? It was exhausting. Lena Soulas was what the world called a fair player, but even she had her limits. It felt like a failure not getting the job done. Especially when the other winner was...well, what was he even? A clown? A fraud? Or maybe a word she didn’t use yet.

Keep your head up.

The young british was walking around the hallway, holding on to a bottle of water. She hardly recognised what was going on around her, or maybe she just didn’t care. Earlier today she had a short meeting with Lexi Gold, her tag team partner and friend. Someone that tried to encourage her in times like these. Or even someone that saw the special thing about Lena Soulas that so many tried to ignore. She had just passed another corner, not that that there was a real destination, almost bumping into the backstage staff members. An apologetic smile formed on her face.

LENA SOULAS: “I’m sorry, folks. I guess I was lost in thoughts.”

She was taking another step, ready to leave them alone but then froze in her motions.

LENA SOULAS: “Maybe it is a coincidence, but maybe it is fate. You’re the guys to look for when you wanna tell the audience a little tale. And today might just be my day.”

It was hard to tell if the guy holding the camera followed her fully, but he nodded. She took a sip from her water before placing it on the floor, rolling her neck.

LENA SOULAS: “Pro Wrestling Nova. A place where everything can happen but nothing is set in stone. Right? Or at least that is what it seems to be for me. I signed with that place mostly to do my friend Lexi a favour. We had planned to team up, chasing tag team gold. And while I am very thankful for that chance, I find myself constantly in odd situations. Like last show: Double pin. It’s an open secret that I don’t agree with that decision. A match needs a winner and a loser. So instead of letting that roll they could have restarted the match, or whatever. I am no official but this ending doesn’t sit too well with me.”

She was taking a small pause looking directly into the camera.

LENA SOULAS: “I am by no means a sour loser or anything, but I got my beliefs. Just like I am sure Dion has certain beliefs and standards. Maybe they are not meeting my expectations, but I am sure they are there. I will not beat around the bush this time- it’s the era of honesty. I don’t believe the Guerilla House Party earned their spot. Simple as that. Did anyone take the time to listen to what they have to say? None of their words concern this business. Not the hint of taking this professional. And that is when I draw the line. I am this friendly neighborhood girl. The one that will be stepped on every chance possible, because that is what happens to nice people. They finish last or not at all. But I am done playing that role. I deserve better, or more. So far I’ve been sitting quietly on my chair and let it happen, but that was then. If the business isn’t ready for Lena Soulas, I will make sure to turn my opponents' smiles into frowns.”

Lena was taking a deep breath, the expression on her face almost stoic. There was no bright smile.

LENA SOULAS: “I don’t care any longer what anyone thinks of me, especially not silly boys that consider themselves the life of the party. I warned you Dion, among everyone else, this is my life. It’s what I chose for a living and I won’t tolerate anyone treating this lightly. Human beings are not either good or bad, they are a bit of everything. I wanted to keep this dark desire in check- and so far I did. But if violence is the only language the PWN roster understands, so be it. I won’t apologize and there won’t be anything to regret. I know those closest to me will understand, mostly because they have seen me work my bum off for the past years. They know how many stones I had to roll out of the way to get here. And how many wounds that leaves on a fighter.”

In a slow manner she bent down to grab her now half empty bottle. For a long moment she looked at it, as if there was anything special to see. When her focus returned towards the camera, her blue eyes seemed to have darkened.

LENA SOULAS: “Come tonight, Dion, the party is over. I made myself clear every single time- but no one wanted to listen. Those Tag Team Titles are my goal. They were since day one and sorry buddy, there is zero chance you are going to stop me again. I would wish you good luck, but we both know luck has nothing to do with the outcome of this match.”

Without another word she began to walk again, but looking over her shoulder once more. There was the hint of a smile now forming on her face.

LENA SOULAS: “Don’t lose your smile, Dion.”

[ALWAYSSMILEZ]
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:12 pm

"Headstrong" Jacob Knight vs. "Diamond" Lash Donohue

After coming back from the segment, our next match put the newest member of Strong Style Wrestling’s Corsair faction up in “Headstrong” Jacob Knight against one half of the PWN World Tag Team champions in the form of “Diamond” Lash Donohue, a match that not only millions of fans had wanted to see but also the very two men in the ring itself!!

With the quality and caliber of the match that followed, one would forget that both men had only been wrestling for a year at most in both of their cases respectfully as both men went toe to toe with each other, Knight’s sheer determination and tenacity against Lash’s ability to handle pain and total disregard for his own physical well being oddly enough put the two of them on equal footing.

Knight attempted several times to quickly put Lash down, but the “Diamond” simply refused to be tarnished as he was able to kick out of some of Knight’s toughest moves including several of the infamous lariats that Knight is world renowned for!

But time and time and time again, Lash would simply pull himself up and keep on trying, with Knight simply staying calm and not giving into the sheer frustration that he was no doubt going through with trying to force Lash to stay down…

Not even Knight sending Lash on a one way trip to Dick Kick City worked as Lash simply laughed it off as he hauled himself back up to his feet afterwards!!

Eventually Knight at fifteen minutes of pure physical violence was finally able to put Lash down with no less than three “With Remorseless Abandons” before he was finally able to get the three count victory.

The Winner: Jacob Knight via the “With Remorseless Abandon” (Powerbomb onto the knee)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm

(After the match as Knight was leaning against the ropes to recover, two Hispanic men quickly jumped the guardrails and attacked Knight with a very vicious intent, one going after Knight’s right knee with nightstick of all things)

Croft: GodDAMN IT!! Jacob Knight just wrestled one hell of a match only for these two men, whomever they are, to simply come out of the woodwork and attack him!?

Capulet: Yeah, who the hell are these two guys??

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Santana-ortiz-aew-1200x675

(But before the beating could continue of all people, Wil Pierce hit the ring at a deadrun and hit a slingshot spear onto one of the two Hispanic men, giving Knight a chance to get out of the way as the second man went to go and help his partner when suddenly the lights in the arena flickered and then went out abruptly)

Cole: Now this is getting even more confusing as Wil Pierce, a man who has had a lot of issues with Knight’s partner Graham Baker over the past few months has come down to help Knight and now the lights are gone?!

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Dexter_Lumis_bio--7f0cb05e55af6f5263e776fad9cf7913

(Suddenly when the lights come back on, a man is standing right behind the second Hispanic man and quickly lifts him up and then brutally drops him with a Death Valley Driver with such force that it shakes the very ring while Wil hits his “Final Vent” on the other man which causes the two to flee up the entrance way as they look on with complete confusion at the three men in the ring with the mystery man simply nodding before he drops down and rolls out of the ring while Wil goes over and offers Knight a hand up and Knight takes it hesitantly, at which point the “Blackheart” helps Knight up and shakes his hand before leaving the ring himself as the camera cuts to the backstage area)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:17 pm

(Once again we are in President Slayton’s office, the sight of Wil Pierce walking away with a stoic look on his face is shown on the monitor as the camera pulls back to show President Slayton nodding in approval)

Slayton: You know something, for a guy who isn’t the biggest of your fans, you do have to admit that he’s got a certain kind of style about him, yes?

(The camera then pulls out to show, to a major surprised fan reaction, Strong Style Wrestling’s own chairman in Kami Oda sitting comfortably in a chair across from Slayton, a pleased smile on his face)

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect 0000s_0021_%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%BC-11-352x528

Oda: He may not be one of mine, but it is hard not to be one of his because despite him coming up short against both my Heritage champion in Graham Baker and Daimayo Kai Stevens in championship matches, he has proven to be a very reliable man and one that respects the ideals of my company and its history..

(Oda's eyes narrow slightly in annoyance at the last shot of Pierce on the monitor)

Oda:..even though he does tend to be rather vocal in his dislikes.

(Chris chuckles for a moment but before he can say anything more, there is a knock on the door)

Slayton: ENTER!

(A moment later the other half of the PWN World Tag Team champions in the form of Jacob Striker steps into view, a concerned yet angry look on his face)

Striker: Alright, I don’t know why this couldn’t wait. My partner just got the crap beaten out of him by Knight.

Slayton: Ah, Oda-Kun. May I present the very young man that I told you about earlier in Jacob Striker. Jacob, I want you to meet Kami Oda, he is the chairman of Strong Style Wrestling.

(Oda stands up and offers a polite bow to Striker who returns it with a polite formal bow of his own)

Striker: My apologies, Oda-San.

Oda: *chuckling lightly* It’s alright. However it is good to see that your father taught you some things.

(As he straightens, Jacob visibly flinches at the comment like he’s been struck)

Striker: Eer..quite. I’d like to know why I was asked to come here if I may?

(Oda looks over at Slayton who makes a “go ahead motion” at his guest)

Oda: President Slayton and I have been discussing a few things and one of them we would like to put to you if we may?

(The camera then fades to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Hans Olsen vs. Sabin Richards

In a match to determine who would obtain the “Joker’s Wild” spot in the Challenge of the Immortals match at Genesis, the “Sole Survivor of Ground Zero” in Hans Olsen took on Sabin Richards in a hard hitting match that put Olsen’s submission skills against Richards’ high impact striking.

However the most amazing thing about the match was the fact that Sabin met Hans move for move and hold for hold throughout the entire match, the former MLW tag team champion showcasing that he was more than just his incredible high flying moves in the ring as both Cole and Capulet highlighted the fact that Sabin was a graduate from Peter Graves’ infamous “House of Glory” wrestling school and was quite versed in European mat wrestling which allowed him to hold his own against an Olympic wrestler like Olsen.

Hans attempted to use his experience by targeting Sabin’s legs following him being waylaid by a large assortment of Sabin’s signature kicks, with most of those said kicks being aimed at Hans’ legs for some reason.

The reason for that came to fruition in the end as Hans fell victim to a fusion of a single leg Boston crab with an ankle lock cinched in for the submission victory in the middle of the ring.

Winner of the Match: Sabin Richards via submission.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Christina Olson vs. Celes Dumont

Our next match back from commercial was a short and brutal one as Christina Olson of Bloody Fairytale took on the “Death Dealer” herself, Celes Dumont, of Lethal Angels of Wrestling.

Christina’s overconfidence that she could easily go toe to toe with Celes was able to hold her up for the first half of the match as she was able to get several very strong and solid moves in on Celes which lead to her doing a very cocky and confident pin on the woman known more commonly as the “Lady Gojira”, a big smile on her face as she assumed that she had defeated her opponent.

Needless to say Celes quickly proved her wrong.

Over the course of the next five minutes, Celes showcased to Christina that she was done “playing with her food”-as Tyler Capulet had put it-and started to simply savage her opponent, laughing with insane glee as she hit the “Irish Death” (Moonsault Double Foot Stomp) from the top rope onto a prone Olson in the ring.

The end for Christina finally came when Celes gave her the “Glasgow Smile” for the pinfall victory.

Winner of the Match: Celes Dumont via the “Glasgow Smile” (Running knee strike to the opponent’s head)

After the match, Lilith Meadows hit the ring and attempted to take out Celes but the the “Death Dealer” simply wasn’t having any of that and quickly hoisted her up and into the “Greetings from Junon” before leaving the ring, laughing with amusement as she went.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Graham Baker vs. Ian Dickenson

The next match was a double header in terms of what would happen for the winner as not only was the match for the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight championship, but also the winner’s team would advance in the tag team rankings as Graham Baker AKA “Baker Six Belts” took on the reigning and defending PWN Horrorcore Openweight champion in Ian Dickenson.

Now this was a particularly violent match which saw everything INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK being used as both men wanted to prove their dominance with Baker hungry to add a seventh belt to his collection while Ian simply wished to prove to one of his biggest detractors that he wasn’t just handed the title two chapters ago.

Some of the highlights of this match included Graham Baker wrapping barbed wire around his knees at one point in the match and hitting several knee based attacks on Ian to really get the blood flowing and Ian using a stainless steel cheese grater across Graham’s forehead and chest before finding, of all things, a bag of lemons under the ring and hitting a Senton bomb off of the top rope, smashing the lemons into the grated flesh of the “Title Collector” that made him flop around in intense pain for the several seconds, leading to a near pinfall.

However at the ten minute mark, Ian looked like he was done and Graham set him up for the “Psalm Twenty-Knee” to finish him off, only for Ian to quickly throw a steel chair right into the face of his the challenger that allowed Ian just enough time to move in and hit the “Hellion” into the nearest turnbuckle before following it up for the quick pin.

Winner of the Match: Ian Dickenson via the “Hellion” (Throwing Crucifix Bomb) to retain the PWN Horrorcore Openweight championship and Onslaught to move up in the tag team rankings.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Arley Kirk bs. Lilith Meadows

After we come back from another commercial, this time for the upcoming “Final Devastation” wrestling event, the ring has been cleaned up and our ready for our next match that puts Kawaii Trash Panda member Arley Kirk against Bloody Fairytale member Lilith Meadows and with the dark fae of the Kingdom already in a foul mood after her and her partner’s dealings with Celes Dumont earlier in the show, needless to say that this was a fast and brutal match.

At first the match was on an even keel with both women showcasing why they were two of the resilient members of their respective teams was quickly put to the test when Lilith quickly and steadily started to overpower the “Coyote”, handing Arley a very sound beating.

The end of the match came when Lilith hit a springboard double underhook implant DDT that she rolled through and into her “Dark Ending” submission which Arley could do nothing but tap out in the end.

Winner of the Match: Lilith Meadows via the “Dark Ending” submission.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:32 pm

In the break between in-ring action we return to the backstage, where well-known interviewer, Zanna Mitchell, is with her tonight's guest. When the camera lens moves slightly to the side, fans can take a look at one of the roster's members, Arata Asakura. The man is dressed in a white shirt with rolled up sleeves to the elbows, navy blue suit pants and brown leather shoes. The woman first looks towards the camera and officially introduces her guest.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest and one of the contenders to become the first PWN World Champion, Arata Asakura.” After these words, the woman is already addressing the Japanese directly “Thank you for your presence, Arata. I think that both I and the fans are interested in your opinion about what will happen at Genesis, namely, among others, the first PWN World Champion will be crowned with the use of the Challenge of Immortals. As we all know, quite an interesting group takes part in it, for example Stephanie Matsuda or Jacob Knight. What are your feelings about all of this?”

The woman puts the microphone closer to the Japanese man, who smiles slightly. The man takes a deep breath, and then responds with a fairly warm tone, but you can also hear his confidence in it.

“First of all, thank you for your invitation, Zanna. However, when it comes to Challenge of Immortals, probably everyone knows what my expectations are, I'm going to leave Genesis as the first World Champion of this company. Will it be an easy task? Well, I guess nothing is ever 100% easy, but if I'm to be honest, it's not impossible either. I don't want to sound so narcissistic or overconfident, but as everyone knows, I overcame much bigger names and if I'm to be honest, I think someone who is the most serious rival here is Matsuda. However, this doesn't mean that I disregard others, I am not stupid. After all, I've known Graham Baker for over a year and I know how much he is worth, Jacob Knight also showed during our fight that he has quite a good predisposition to be a big star in the future.”

Zanna nods, then moves on to the next question.

“We already have five confirmed participants, but there are still two spots left. Who do you think will join you? Or maybe there is someone you would particularly like to see?”

Arata runs his hand over his beard, thinking for a moment about response, then hides both hands in the pockets of his pants and gives the answer.

“As far as I remember, the battle for the last two spots will take place between Sweet Roxy and Morgan Payne, as well as Sabin Richards and Hans Olsen.” The Japanese looks at the interviewer expecting confirmation and the woman is doing it by nodding her head “Do I have any opinion on this? Not really, the only person I know in any way is Sweet Roxy. Well, although I associate Hans's face with OWA, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't really know who this guy is. Roxy, on the other hand, had some time to make her own name, so if I had to answer who would take one place, it would be her. As for the other two candidates, I don't know who they are, so I won't speak about them. However, it really doesn't matter who will be in this match, because what matters is that I will leave Genesis as a champion.”

After Arata's last words, the woman thanks him for his presence and says goodbye to him. This is how we move on to the next part of the show.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:33 pm

*RISA* vs. Stephanie Matsuda

Our next match was something of a instant classic as Risa Saito took on Stephanie Matsuda in a match between the future and present of Joshi wrestling as this match put the more traditional form of Japanese Puroresu against the hybrid form of Lucharesu with President Slayton having reached out and brought in Super Japan Pro Wrestling’s own legendary ref in Tobei Tachibana to handle this match.

In what was perhaps the most supreme showing of talent of the entire show, both women put on what Tyler Capulet could only call a “Master Class of Japanese Joshi Wrestling” as Miss Manami’s prized student attempted to use everything in her ten years of experience to show why the War Queen was not only Iconic, but undeniable.

However there was something in Risa’s wrestling...something more *primal*...that allowed her to take some of the most intense attacks-her smaller and lighter frame taking the brunt of the more experienced Matsuda’s attacks with Stephanie being surprised at one point with a sudden “Go the **CK to Sleep” snap German suplex onto the ring apron with Matsuda’s right shoulder taking the brunt of the blow as the elder Joshi tumbled to the floor.

Both women wrestled their hearts out in this almost twenty five minute instant classic, but in the end Risa was able to surprise everyone by catching Matsuda with the “Tiger Tamer” for the submission win!!

Winner of the Match: *RISA* via the “Tiger Tamer” (Slide through Calf Slicer)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Lena Soulas vs. Dion “The Fool” Arcanna

In our next to last match of the evening put one half of the Golden Smiles tag team against one half of the Guerrilla House Party following the double pin situation from the previous chapter, referred to by the commentary team as “Herncastle’s Folly”, for the right for their respective team to square off against the Mechanical Animals at Genesis for the World Tag Team titles.

Despite Dion having the height and weight advantage, the party boy’s ego and over zealousness proved to be his undoing as Lena was able to more than handle her opponent, her usual training partners including her boyfriend Tank Steiner, her tag team partner Lexi Gold, and her boyfriend in Devon Slayton!

In short, a wealth of violent knowledge that she had free access to.

Lena played the long patient game, slowly and surely striking at Dion until finally she was finally able to give Dion a huge helping of “Cookies and Cream” for the submission win!

Winner of the Match: Lena Soulas of the Golden Smiles via the “Cookies and Cream” (Crossface)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:36 pm

(After the match, Bloody Fairytale started to make their way down to the ring to take advantage of a weakened and winded Lena when the lights in the arena went out again quickly right before both women were on the ring apron and getting ready to enter the ring)

Capulet: What the hell now?

(A slight music box sound can be heard before a very hard bass and drum beat starts up as the lights come back on and a figure is standing between Lena and Bloody Fairytale, a blue “skull” mask covering his face)

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect 70598062_400360667566028_5963278233012679539_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram

Cole: THAT’S RAPTURE PRO’S ALEX GRIMM!!!

Croft: What the self styled “Innovator of Silence Style” doing here in PWN?!

(Bloody Fairytale look at this oddball in the mask and then make the smart decision of getting down from the ring apron and making their way to the back. But once the BF is halfway up the ring apron, Lena cautiously walks up to Grimm and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention and motions like she wants to thank him by giving him a hug but he shakes his head slowly before dropping to the ring apron and rolling onto the ground before disappearing into the crowds at ringside as Grimm’s eerie theme continues to play)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Main Event

Morgan Payne vs. Sweet Roxy
Horrorcore Cage Match/First Stage match for the Challenge of the Immortals

For our main event-the Kingdom’s Morgan Payne took on the Dollhouse’s Sweet Roxy for the final spot in the Challenge of the Immortals match at Genesis in a Horrorcore match inside of a steel cage and it was here that Sweet Roxy showcased something that we hadn’t really seen from her as she finally had a chance to do something major to get herself out of her mother’s looming shadow and to create her own.

However due to the very nature of the match, the infamous Miss Tara herself was the special ref for it as the commentary crew firmly stated that if anything Tara will ensure that there is a winner especially since the “escape rule” did not apply to this cage match.

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Eea9d7580bdfcfb0f01646c3103d40e9

In this very brutal match for the final spot in the Genesis main event, these two women didn’t stop at anything as they went to total war with each other inside the depths of the steel cage as each and every weapon located within the cage was used by both women, including Sweet Roxy’s signature “Rosana’s Thorns” which she used to great effect throughout certain points of the match.

But Morgan proved that she herself was no slouch in this kind of match and went at Sweet Roxy just as hard as Roxy went at her with her own signature barbwire baseball bat that she would use in lieu of her signature shillelagh, "Consuela".

Both women however started to feel the sheer frustration, much like Jacob Knight with Lash Donohue earlier in the night, as nothing either woman could do kept the other one down for that final three count and the sheer frustration was starting to be felt by Payne as during the course of the match, slowly but surely, Roxy was starting to show that higher level of viciousness and determination that we started to see during her match against Caine Marik a couple of chapters before as she stopped toying with her opponent and simply went at her, showing a level of technical skill that was beautiful as it was violent.

However Morgan’s frustration eventually got the better of her and she full on slapped Miss Tara across the face after putting Roxy through a table via her "Dahntahn After Dahk" (Burning Hammer) and then got right into the face of the older woman.

Needless to say that Miss Tara wasn’t having any of that.

Tara’s reaction was then to unleash a brutal headbutt right into the face of Morgan that drove her back at which point Roxy was able to come up behind Morgan and hit the “Iron Throne” on her, but the “Devil Spawn” wasn’t through there as she didn’t go for the pin but instead went over and set up on of the tables before hauling Morgan ontop of it and then used both her Rosana’s thorns and the barbed wire to secure Morgan to the table before Roxy went to the nearest turnbuckle.

The cameraman then captured a look of complete rapturous joy on Sweet Roxy’s face, coated in a bright sheen of her own blood as she yells at Morgan;

Roxy w/o mic: Welcome to my *EMPIRE*, bitch!!

Sweet Roxy would then hit the “Curse of Mikado” on Morgan before going for the pinfall and the victory.

Winner of the Match: Sweet Roxy secures the final spot in the Challenge of the Immortals match via the “Curse of Mikado” (Frog Splash)

After the match however, Morgan attempts to argue with Miss Tara about what went down but Tara simply shakes her head at her.

Miss Tara w/o mic: You don't put your hands on the ref, no matter who the fuck it is!

(Miss Tara then leaves the cage behind Sweet Roxy and raises the pink haired girl's arm in victory as Defiant goes off the air)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect   Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Chaos and Effect
Page 1 of 1