Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Call To Arms Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Call To Arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hale Caesar

Hale Caesar

Call To Arms Empty
PostSubject: Call To Arms   Call To Arms Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 6:50 am

(We open up to a man standing with his back turned to the camera, as he has his right hand on the hilt of a sword stuck in the ground.)

“They say the pen is mightier than the sword…”

(He holds up his left hand as it shows him to be holding a fountain pen in that hand, he twirls it a bit.)

“Yet here I stand and I see no need for a pen in this situation, no need to try and be civil with these men and women who stand before me willing to die on their shields than every attempt to write down an agreement to save their own hides. And in this we see the falsehood of the aforementioned statement. Pens do not win the world, swords do. Pens do not make men legends, swords do.”

(The man tosses the pen to the side as he lifts the sword out of the ground and holds it in both hands.)

“And with a thrust and a parry, a slice and block, this sword here will go into battle against those who oppose it and it will strike each and every one of them down just like they were the trees rooting themselves where the castle walls should be built, will strike them down like they are the invaders trying to breach those hallowed walls I just spoke of. Nobody gets out alive when the correct blade is swung, and this ppv...Genesis, such as it should be called. The beginning of what will be the rule of Pro Wrestling Novas greatest champion, your champion, our champion...The Champion! Not of just the world, not just of land no no, but of the people. To all the new friends and countrymen we have become, that is exactly what kind of champion you can look forward to. Not one of false queens like Stephanie Matsuda, or fallen knights like Jacob Knight himself. You see the promised land in front of you my friends, and it does not have the offspring of snakes like Roxy, nor the other reptiles like Arata Asakura. They do not lay claim to these lands my friends, I do. And I do it in your name, because I hold my hand out with the hilt of this sword, and I have the entire company's fanbase holding it with me when I strike down upon those who would take from us. I alone will strike them down, for I can bare that burden. And I bare it like the mark of cain for all to see, for I do it for them. So please, allow me to gain your strength my friends, so we may strike down with a fury like these false royals have never seen before!!! For the battle happens at night, and the smoke will fill the air as it rages on until dawn. And then when all of you awaken you shall see that dawn has indeed brought a bright new day. But until then my friends, please dream you weary sleepers….

(The man holds the sword up high in his right hand as the camera pans around to show Hale Caesar Devione standing there in a red suit.)

...For when we awaken we can Hale...Mighty...Caesar.”
Back to top Go down

Call To Arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: