Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissesSmileZ

MissesSmileZ

[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Empty
PostSubject: [FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold   [FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:33 am

NO LIGHT WITHOUT DARKNESS [KEIN LICHT OHNE SCHATTEN]
[REC]

They want me to pretend.

But that wasn't anything new. She had been faced with the same mindset for years- even more since she started to wrestle. Lena Soulas wasn't a born winner, everything she had was earned. Neither was she someone people put the label STAR on. But that was okay and nothing she would ever worry about. So what changed?

I did.

It was not the end of the world to lose, yet some losses hurt more than others. Maybe it was her opponent trying to humiliate her. Making her feel smaller than she really was. Or maybe it was just the one last nudge that she needed. She never would apply to become a member of the Mean Girls Club, but Lena wouldn’t be pushed around anymore either. If anyone wanted to get in her face, she was ready to defend herself. Don’t you like it? Too bad.

FINAL DESTINATION [ENDSTATION]
[REC]

It was okay to recharge every now and again. Even more so when you weren’t feeling yourself. Lena literally gave the world the middle finger and did her own thing. Away from the public eye and the media of today. Social media was both, a blessing and a cancer.

But it was impossible to hide forever, hence she called up a meeting with her Tag Team Partner for the upcoming Pro Wrestling Nova event. Lexi Gold. Someone, she would call more than just a partner. A friend. They had gotten together earlier today to catch up on each other's lives, but also talk strategy. If there was one.

“At least they take us seriously.”

It was Lexi’s voice that brought her back to reality. Lena had been picking on her food while her thoughts seemed to be far away.

“Yeah. Or at least it seems that way. I don’t trust such things anymore, Lexi. It is one thing to speak up on social media, acting like you are the bigger person- but does that mean anything? Does it mean that the Mechanical Animals think that we stand a chance? Or are they just generous? I don’t have the answer and neither will I claim that it is an easy one. The boys seem nice, but I have seen all of this before. I have been led on by nice words just to have it thrown back in my face. I wanna believe it, Lex. I wanna believe it so badly, but something inside of me doesn’t.”

Lexi looked at her somewhat confused, obviously unable what her partner was on about. Or the change of tone. It took the smiley girl a moment to take notice of the questions marks, but she smiled.

“I know I am supposed to talk up my opponents. We’re the nice girls that will turn the other cheek. But what if I don’t want to do that anymore? Don’t get me wrong, I am still nice. I will still pose for pictures and hug my fans- but I am no damn punching ball. And neither are you, Lexi. And maybe it was some sort of epiphany or a mini-stroke, but I realized that we can have everything. We can have the love of our fans and still not be walked over. Does that make sense to you? Or am I going slightly mad?”

There was a small pause before Lexi nodded.

“No. This makes absolute sense when you put it that way. I know we got the skills to be the next champions and the end of the day they know it too. Maybe that is the reason why they try to lure us up, trying to make us feel like we are equals. But we are not. I know that we can be better than Jacob and Lash.”

The girls briefly looked at each other, smiling. It seemed as if all the puzzle pieces finally fitted together.

“I like the way you think. And if you take a moment it really makes sense. It is always easy to be generous when you’re the champion. You feel like you’re on top of the world, but what if the world around you is changing? What if one misstep is everything it needs? The Mechanical Animals are a great team, I am not gonna deny that. They have done great things and certainly will be remembered by the PWN crowd- but there is a time for everything. And as clichè, as it sounds- I think it’s time the girls run the show. I am not someone that carries a huge ego, but I know my own worth. I know what I am made of and most important I know my chance when I see it. Our team has been more or less thrown together. Neither of us knew much about the other- but it worked. Because there is something you can’t force: Chemistry. You can have the two most talented individuals teaming and it will never result in success. Why? The list of reasons is long, but I am sure everyone can think of something. So I am certain Jacob and Lash can figure it out too.”

Once more the tone of Lena’s voice had changed. It seemed harder and less excited, definitely not as high pitched as usual. The expression on her face seemed more serious, a small wrinkle forming between her brows.

“I will not say we have this one in the bag come Genesis. But I say, we got the better chances. Lexi and I got nothing to lose and everything to gain. We’ve been working hard to get in this position and you guys better never forget that. We didn’t go out and shake our asses for management, we actually competed inside that ring. Why do I tell you this? Because I don’t want you to make the same mistakes that others do when placed in your position. Don’t underestimate us. Go into this match with the right mindset, because I can assure you- we do. This is probably the most important match for team #GoldenSmilez. We made clear what we want and there is zero chance we will be stopped without effort. Got that boy’s?”

The camera once more moved towards Lexi who was nodding in agreement.

“We formally wanted to reintroduce ourselves again. I am Lexi Gold, the girl that pushes harder than the world could. And next to me is Lena Soulas, the bringer of smiles and destroyer of worlds. A pretty wild mixture, huh? Too much to handle for most people. Lashy and Jacky, you have been holding on to those belts tightly. You have treated it nicely, but a change is coming. For you. For us. And most importantly for Pro Wrestling Nova. We will not be ignored. One way or another, come Genesis- this will be our night.”

The hot blonde winked into the camera before sending a kiss. With one last angle change, they showed Lena Soulas who was lazily sipping from her green smoothie. The look on her face was priceless, somewhat disgusted.

Green food is evil.

[ALWAYSSMILEZ]
Back to top Go down

[FINAL DESTINATION] Tag Titles /w Lexi Gold
Page 1 of 1