Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A View from the Dome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

A View from the Dome Empty
PostSubject: A View from the Dome   A View from the Dome Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 8:52 pm

OOC: Posted on behalf of Stark.

The grind doesn’t stop and the journey doesn’t end - the world keeps moving and so do I! The next stage for my career has been set! Pro Wrestling Nova, one of the hottest rising companies in this world, with a flourishing roster and a universe of potential, I’d be a fool if I didn’t show up here eventually. And what a way to debut! What a god damned way to debut! An opportunity that I couldn’t even dream of, but then again, who’d be dumb enough to think that I don’t deserve to stand here? I’ll be honest. I’ve never been big of championship gold. Maybe it was the LSD, but I learned early on that all that glitters, is truly not all that is gold. There are more important things than accolades and words on the pages of the history books. The mark you leave behind isn’t just one for the future to look back at glamorize! Those who live for recognition in the future, recognition from others at all - can you truly say they are living? Are they living for themselves? Are they fighting for what they believe in? Or are they just fighting for some far-fetched idea of glory? The hope that their name will live in history, not concerned with whether or not their voice will live on NOW!

I don’t think that way. Everything I fight for is in the present. Everything I want to accomplish is in the present. I don’t care about my legacy. There’s one and only one thing that matters to me - RIGHT NOW! The cheers of the fans who come to see us live, not the admiration of fans in the future! The legendary matches I can put on now, not star-ratings for people to measure in the future! And what lies in my vision right now, straight ahead in my immediate eyesight… The Pro Wrestling Nova International Heavyweight Championship! To be able to enter this company and immediately be considered as a contender for such a prestigious championship… It’s a privilege and honor that I cannot be thankful enough for! And that puts the impetus on me to live up to these standards and perform at a level worthy of this opportunity! I’ve got the OWA TV Championship on my shoulder, and my other one’s feeling a little uneven right now, it’s time to balance it out! The PWN International Heavyweight Championship is exactly the kind of strap I need to legitimize myself in this industry again! The weight of an entire company behind it! A championship worthy of main eventing any PWN event it’s on!

There’s nothing less than my very best that I can afford to bring to the table at Genesis. The Mercedes-Benz Superdome of all venues! I’ve been in that arena many times before, for many different companies, and this time PWN is the stage! Two worthy opponents await me. I like to do my research before my matches, especially the bigger ones. Hans Olsen, a man with one hell of an attitude and even an bigger chip on his shoulder. A wrestling machine! A ring genius! Hans Olsen is the kind of man who you couldn’t make with decades of training. A true freak, a true force of nature - a level of skill that only comes with natural talent. But Hans Olsen took that natural potential and put years of work, years of training, years of determination on top of it! If there’s anyone who is the prototypical champion, it’s Hans Olsen.

Despite all that he’d be bugging if he thought that would be enough to scare me. I’ve fought and ran through dozens of Hans Olsen’s in the 12 years I’ve been doing this. While I can respect your talent and everything else that you’ve put towards honing your craft, I’ve got the experience, the grit, the resiliency, and most of all - the talent to match you, and that’s not even counting how hard my knees hit. I’ll grapple in there with the best. I can flip out of any suplex you throw at me. I’ll match you pace for pace when it comes to stamina. And once that 20, 30 minute mark hits in the match. Once you’re on the mat, gasping for your last breath, gasping for that last bit of stamina and willpower you’d need to carry on in the match, to reach the finish line… I’ll still be standing. Of course, this is all talk, all conjecture, so we’ll settle this when it gets to the ring. Just know that every bit you underestimate is going to give me a giant opening for me to strike, for me to take you down, and prove that the years of work you’ve already put into your career aren’t going to be enough to face ME!

Alex Slayer is another formidable opponent. I truly appreciate matches where all the competitors are in for the competition and sport, rather than any dumb gimmicks or stipulations. And when it comes to a belt of the level of the PWN International Heavyweight Championships. Alex Slayer, a former cornerstone of Super Japan Pro Wrestling, someone who has proven his name around the world just as I have! It wouldn’t be out of the realm of reasonable doubt for me to say that Alex Slayer is going to put me through the ringer! He’s someone who can match me in every aspect of the ring… well. There’s one thing that always works for me. My unpredictability. The fact that I’m impossible to read. Because while Alex Slayer may be the typical big star, the guy you want to rally behind, the guy who from a corporate standpoint, you’d want to invest in - there’s too many Alex Slayers. Too many white meat “heroes” that wrestle like champions and carry themselves just the same. And I’ve seen them all. I’ve seen too many, much too many, for Alex Slayer to worry me in particular. And for every hero, Alex, there’s a villain who will match him, a villain that will defeat him, a villain that will destroy him. So Alex, while I may not be on my worst behavior these days, press me too hard… and you’ll see a demon the likes of which you’ve never seen before.

Genesis awaits! And the fate of the PWN International Heavyweight Championship lies in the balance! Alex Slayer… Hans Olsen… Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

A View from the Dome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: