Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A brief word with Slayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

A brief word with Slayer Empty
PostSubject: A brief word with Slayer   A brief word with Slayer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 9:03 pm

(The screen opens up and we find the man himself, Alex Slayer, leaning against a two tone white wall somewhere in New Orleans dressed very casually with his hair slicked and pulled back and a pair of raybans on his handsome face, simply enjoying the music that seems to be everywhere in the Big Easy)

A brief word with Slayer 104684840_385663722403894_4748408237678798751_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-tpe1-1.cdninstagram

“First off, with all due respect to you Stark, I have this need to address the sheer...idiocy of the comments put forth by Hans Olson. I mean did you even watch chapter six, bro? I beat Jacob STRIKER, not Jacob KNIGHT and furthermore I took some of Striker’s best shots and kept going and from what I’ve been told, I hit him hard enough that I gave him a moderate concussion.” He says as he shakes his head. “As for me living the American Dream and you being my American Nightmare...allow me to inform you personally that you’re not my idea of a nightmare in any shape or fashion.”

“My dream is to wake up next to an incredible woman with the same scary intelligence as say an Oppenheimer or Einstein who likes warm beer, cold sushi, and bad comedies from the nineteen eighties.”

(Alex allows himself a moment for a happy, thoughtful sigh before continuing.)

“My only nightmare is a fridge without beer, so for you to say that you’re my nightmare is pretty much the second stupidest thing that I’ve heard you say in that entire promo of yours...with the first being that you’re going to beat me, Hans, and according to your own words you’re going to crush my ankle in order to do it.” he goes onto say, once more shaking his head in disbelief. “Look, I really don’t think that you have the best room to talk about beating anyone in this entire match because what’s your win loss record here in Pro Wrestling Nova again? Is it anything like mine with a clear and definite win while yours are more losses than wins?”

“So seriously, who the fuck do you think that you are coming out here and declaring that you’re going to be the first of anyone other than just another victim on my path to becoming the face of this company?”

“Your biggest problem with me is the fact that you haven’t done one fucking lick of research into who I am, Hans. You don’t know what I’m capable of doing inside of that ring and while yes, I am new to the fans of North America, that doesn’t make me any less of a threat to those who followed my career from Super Japan Pro Wrestling here. Those who know that I’ve been more of a wrestler in my brief career than you have in your entire existence...I live and breathe wrestling. It comes I’m more than just a student of the game, I am the fucking *GAME*.

“And come Genesis, Hans Olson, you had better pray that the worst thing that I do to you is break your goddamn neck.”

(Alex then reaches up and removes his sunglasses, looking hard into the camera)

“Now with that out of the way, I can focus on the only real challenge that I have in this match and that’s you, Stark. I won’t lie and say that the thought of beating you doesn’t make my mouth water, I mean seriously you’re one of the toughest bastards around and even my godfather, one of the toughest bastards of the last generation, considers you even greater than him and the man that I view as my father and they were two of the most sadistic and toughest bastards of the late 90s and early two thousands.”

“That doesn’t mean that I don’t think that I can’t beat you, Stark. Because everything that i’ve earned in my career to date, which includes this shot at becoming the very first Pro Wrestling Nova International Heavyweight champion, comes purely from the fact that despite everything-I bust my ass in that ring and earn my shit with the strength of my own two hands and my beautiful muscles.”

(Alex then stops for a moment to strike a quick pose, flexing his powerful muscles for the camera with his trademark confident smile gracing his face before he goes back to relaxing against the wall)

“Come Genesis, I’m going to showcase why I’m one of the top rising stars in this sport by beating one of the toughest bastards to date in you, Stark. But then you just had to go and call me a “White Meat Hero”, dude...I’m going to beat you into a pile of fucking Slim Jims just for making that comment and still walk out of Genesis the International champion.”

“Are you two ready for this? Because I know that I am.”

(The screen fades to black as Alex pushes off the wall and walks off)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

A brief word with Slayer
Page 1 of 1