Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A Headstrong Manifesto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HeadstrongJK

HeadstrongJK

A Headstrong Manifesto Empty
PostSubject: A Headstrong Manifesto   A Headstrong Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 pm

"The most heroic word in all languages is revolution."
- Eugene V. Debs

We immediately open on a shot of Jacob Knight standing in the middle of a room draped in red and black flags and banners. His ring gear is all black, and on his shorts in bold red text is the word "Solidarity." He looks up into the camera and begins to speak.

"The revolutionary Karl Marx published The Communist Manifesto on the eve of the Revolutions of 1848, helping spark the fires that would consume European monarchies. Now here we are on the eve of Pro Wrestling Nova's first PPV, Genesis, and much like our late and great comrade, I have something I'd like to say, and I hope you are listening."

"We stand ready for the Genesis of this company; one that marks a new chapter for each and every man and woman here in PWN. New championships will be claimed, blood will be spilled, careers will change. But what will change w this industry that we all love after the main event ends? When these champions finally claim their crowns, what shall they do with the power that comes with it? What will they do to right the wrongs that have been done in this very promotion. The answer, my comrades, is nothing. They shall maintain blissful ignorance of the wrongdoings as they add another belt to their legacies or, in some cases, the legacies of their families.”

“But some will not tell you that, comrades. Some will come to you and say that they shall be the face of this company and this industry. They will boast of their privilege and their history yet, despite having never fought in our ring, claim to be your champion. And some, will just not say anything, and we value their transparency.”

“Those are the people we will stand against in the main event. Enemies to progress who merely focus on their own success and waste the potential they have to improve things. Men and women who would overlook the injustice done against brothers-in-arms like Graham Baker, who was the victim of a brutal attack from a coward and bootlicker in the form of Council member Zell Hunter. A man who, for all I know, may have hired two men to sabotage my chances in this tournament. It’s an obvious case of the establishment trying to silence those who would speak against them, and while President Slayton did provide a punishment for it, I personally believe it was not steep enough.”

“Some might say I’m the underdog going into this match. That because I don’t have a list of titles to my name I don’t stand a chance against Roxy or the War Queen or The Spartan… Well I beg to differ. Because you know what stands in its place? Hunger. A drive for gold to sit upon my shoulder once more and the power to make this business better for each and every one of us. It continues here in Pro Wrestling Nova, a company that seeks to build upon the crumbled foundation of Royalty Wrestling League; a foundation that was flawed from the very beginning due to selfish leadership. We have a chance to prevent the repetition of negative history by repeating the positive; with me reclaiming a world championship that I should have never lost and more importantly should have meant something.”

“Roxy, Matsuda, Richards, Asakura, Caesar… you will not stop the tide of revolution that follows me. You may try, but you will fall. Because I am the Knight in Shining Armor that Pro Wrestling Nova desperately needs.”
Back to top Go down

A Headstrong Manifesto
Page 1 of 1