Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A queens declaration.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
queenb

A queens declaration.  Empty
PostSubject: A queens declaration.    A queens declaration.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 8:31 am

The scene opens up on Bourbon Street, where we see many people going about their business including drinking and partying it up.  Though the camera soon pans over to the Queen B herself Bianca Leblanc. Who was dressed to the nines on a float like she was the star of her own parade.  As it moves up and down and she waves smugly like she just won another pageant as the camera pans even closer to where we see her up close her outfit is a bright pink dress, silver high heels, and a silver handbag, of course, she is wearing her trademark tiara. On the float with her is her manservant Simon who was standing almost a fan's distance away from Queen B As she keeps waving toward the people like they are ants. She soon spots the camera and begins to speak in a smug tone.

Bianca LeBlanc: June 26th, The New Orleans Superdome the PWN debut of Queen B Bianca LeBlanc. I know how excited you all are to see that? I mean I would be too. I mean the camera pulls no punches on you, I really am this radiant, and beautiful. I mean its about time PWN had a true Queen. And you know it was a long negotiation I mean it but somehow the office found the right numbers to get me to sign so PWN office you’re welcome.

Bianca let out a billion-dollar smile as her float kept moving down the street.  As she eye the people watching this it was the only float, in this one-woman parade and she looked at Simon before saying.

Bianca LeBlanc:  Simon, give the little people something.

Simon: Yes, Queen B.

Simon begins throwing pink beads down to the ground below, like its Mardi Gra Along, with some pictures of the queen B herself just for them to be able to properly thank her for her generosity.  As Bianca blows out kisses toward everyone before turning her attention back to the camera.

Bianca LeBlanc: Now, onto more important business see June 26th I step into the PWN ring for the first time ever, and I face for the first time someone who like me is a part of a tag team. I face Christian Olsen, one half of Bloody Fairytale. Now, I know you are going to go down to that ring, fight your heart out, and attempt to try and ruin my good looks.  I mean its what everyone threatens me with. “I am going to cause you to get more plastic surgery” Or some other original comment. Like I haven’t had to deal with it my whole life Bianca you only get what you want because of your looks? And so what's wrong with taking pride in that? If the fat slobs that cheer for people like Christian Olsen did the world would be a far better place I assure you.

Bianca said with a smirk keeping one hand on her hip

Bianca LeBlanc: And you know what's interesting? How different our mindsets are for this, you don’t even care about this? I mean since your partner got her poor ribs broke recently. All you care about is being a part of a tag team but since she isn’t around and won’t be around for a bit of time your stuck in this one on one match. Meaning it's me versus you, this isn’t going to be Pretty Committee taking on Bloody Fairytale. So don’t worry Veronica won’t be there because I can handle my own business.  And she can as well when it comes to us we have won gold apart and we have won it together. See we do well together or apart, and the difference is I am focused on this match and my PWN singles career.

Bianca still is maintaining the same smirk as she snaps her fingers as Simon walks over and hands her a drink as she takes a sip, before placing the drink in Simon's hand, as she shoes him away.

Bianca LeBlanc:  And, since I do care about this match and I already got the question “Are you gonna run away?” Or better yet “How can you compete against her?” The answer is I am smarter and more focused. If you don’t think I haven’t been training for this then you’re dumb but then again what do I expect from basics? She might not care but if she thinks she's going to walk out with the victory that will be over my dead body. Because, I plan on making a statement inside of the Superdome and that statement is that unlike the Saints I can win the big one, the important match.

Bianca said with a smirk rubbing in the Saint’s lack of playoff success.  As she fluffs her long blonde hair with the same smirk still on her face.

Bianca LeBlanc: So on the 26th The fairytale for you is going to end because the Queen of PWN will be making her presence known with a victory. And all of the basics watching after will have no choice but to say All Hail the Queen B. All Hail Bianca LeBlanc.

Bianca blows a smug kiss toward the camera as the float soon heads away as the scene then pans out, before fading to black
Back to top Go down

A queens declaration.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: