Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Quest ends here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi Gold

The Quest ends here Empty
PostSubject: The Quest ends here   The Quest ends here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Lexi was in a happy go lucky mood for several reasons. One. She had another opportunity at gold along with her best friend and partner, Lena and the other was the announcement that Lena and Tank got engaged. Those two were perfect for each other and the fact that Lexi was going to witness her best friends finally tying the knot made her eccastic. Meanwhile, Lexi was browsing through a rack of clothing items inside her favourite clothing store in downtown Miami. 

She sent a text message to Lena and invited her to join in on this clothing hunt since her and Tank were in the area. While Lexi waited, she continued looking through a pile of cute swimwear that was laid out on a table. 

The door swung open and there appeared Lena with a big smile on her face as she walked right up to Lexi happily, Lexi noticed her coming  and immediately gave her a big hug. It had been awhile since the two were reconnected like this. Lena was glowing and looked extra happy today

Lexi Gold:

“It's finally good to see you. You look great, Lena. I am sure you been busy preparing for the wedding. Have you picked out a date yet?”

She smiled at her, anxious to find out these things. This is an important day for everyone involved after all. 

Lena Soulas: 

“It's good to see you again, Lex. You look great, but as far as a wedding date goes, no we have not. Who knew there are so many things that go into wedding planning, but when we find out a date you and Devon will be notified.”

Lexi Gold:

“I'm here if you ever need some help. I don't want you to have to go at it alone...”

Lena Soulas:

“Thank you. Anything new going on in your world? I am sure life is just as busy for you.”

Lexi Gold:

“The only task is bringing home those tag team belts to us, but other than that I got nothing else to look forward to.”

Lexi chuckled and started browsing the jewelry section. She found some new pieces to add to her collection, placed it in the basket and walked up to the counter, then looked at her and noticed she didn't buy anything, she frowned.”

Lexi Gold:

“Nothing sparked your interest in here?”

Lena looked to the side and noticed a set of smiley face earrings that would look great with her outfits, so she walked over to pick them up. Lexi noticed them in her hands and took them from her, offering to pay as she placed them on the counter along with the rest of the items.

Lena Soulas: 

“I was thinking we could grab dinner after this and talk about this upcoming match along with a few other stuff I want to run by you.”

Lexi Gold:

“That sounds like an awesome idea. I will let you choose the place.”

Lexi grabbed her bags and the two walked out of the store together, laughing and continued to mingle. 

“The Golden SmileZ have done it. We earned another chance at tag team gold and that wouldn't have been possible without Lena winning her singles match. I am happy she was able to put us in line for those belts, but I know there is added pressure that will come along with it. We are warriors we can handle anything.”

“She smirked, knowing she was correct. 

“Our opponents, however, are no walk in the park and this isn't their first rodeo. Unlike our opponents we faced in the past...we actually respect Jacob and Lash and we give them credit where credit is due for winning that battle royal and outlasting all those other teams.”

“Impressive, but no one should overlook the Golden SmileZ. We offer more to the table than just a cute face and a pretty smile, but rather we want to show the world how raw and ruthless we can go if push comes to shove.”

She unties her hair, letting her blonde locks loose and looks seriously into the camera. 

“I know we will get counted out straight off the bat, because of the size and ability difference, but are out to prove everyone wrong and we will do that. We will use our failed attempts as motivation to suceed, and succeed big.”

Back to top Go down

The Quest ends here
Page 1 of 1