Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
 Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:29 pm

(A camera starts up and we see a limo pull up to the BOK Center in Tulsa Oklahoma and a moment later, Commissioner Booth steps out of the back of the car with her iPhone on her ear)

Booth:
Look, I know. I’ve got the tag division situation figured out for the time being but I’m still looking for a fourth team to round out what I’ve got planned for the next chapter show. I mean…

(Before she can continue talking, four men come quickly walking up to her with a short blonde man in the lead quickly holding up his hands as Booth suddenly goes on the defensive)

Blonde:
Wait wait wait!! We’re not here to cause you any kind of trouble, Miss Booth! We just want to talk with you please!!

(Booth’s eyes narrow somewhat as she looks at the assembled group)

Booth:
Okay, what do you want?

Blonde:
My name is Devon Umbervind and these are my friends. We’re looking to join Pro Wrestling Nova…

(Booth rolls her eyes and then shakes her head)

Booth:
Look kid, I don’t have time for this. If you want to be apart of this company then you’ve got to do things the right way and right now you’d have to sign up for EWI and we’ll take things from there.

Devon:
Well, you see the thing is we were hoping to appeal to your better nature and see if we can get a tryout for the main roster actually. I mean there has to be some way we can prove what we can to you as the commissioner of Defiant.

(Booth looks at the quartet for a moment-like the guy in the Ghostbusters jumpsuit, a guy who looked like he was going to a KISS concert, and a rather stoic looking Japanese man- before a glimmer appears in her eyes at which point she slowly starts to nod in agreement)

Booth:
Alright, I think that I might have an idea but it won’t happen tonight though. Do you four think that you can make it to Oklahoma City in a couple of weeks?

(Devon looks at the other three guys in his troupe and they all nod in agreement)

Devon:
We most definitely can!!

Booth:
Alright, I want you to go to where the talent is and wait next to the guard there while I clear some things up with my bosses and then I want you to grab an unused conference room and decide which two of you will be tagging for the chapter in OKC.

Devon:
Yes ma’am!!

(Devon and his trio then quickly head off in the direction that Booth had pointed in at which point when they are out of sight, her face turns into a beautiful smile as she brings her phone up back to her ear)

Booth:
Hey, you know that little problem that I had? Yeah, you overheard that...well then, problem solved right?

(The camera fades out as she walks away towards the building)
===========================================

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Bok_night_shot_c67j

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Aew-dynamite-jericho-entrance

(The opening video for Defiant plays before it cuts to a beautiful shot of the BOK Center in Tulsa Oklahoma before we're shown the incredible PWN stage and the Faithful that have packed yet another Pro Wrestling Nova venue as the camera covers the entire arena with wide angle shots before finally moving to the broadcast table where Thomas Croft and his two partners in crime are at)

Croft:
Hello everybody and welcome to tonight's edition of Thursday Night Defiant and we have quite the haul of matches for you here tonight in the aftermath of our very first pay per view in Genesis.

Capulet:
Yeah but I still can't believe that some people actually jumped ship afterwards, right when we get word coming down from the office of Chris Slayton, the president of the company!

Cole:
It's not their fault, Tyler. I mean sometimes shit does happen, true?

Croft:
Very but needless to say that we have some truly tremendous news as we've now entered into formal working arrangements with the Omega Wrestling Alliance, Strong Style Wrestling, and....

(Suddenly the opening chords of "Perfect Strangers" cuts off Croft as the crowds at ringside explode with a cheers as the form of none other than Alex Slayer steps out onto the entrance way and looks around for a moment before he starts to stalk his way down to the ring)

Croft:
And it seems that one of our newest rising stars here in PWN can't wait for me to finish.

Cole:
That's one way to put it, Thomas. But I think it's interesting that while he's not scheduled to be here tonight, Alex certainly does seemed to be dressed ready for a fight none the less.

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence 87400636_2634050993544428_1665985555521547715_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram

(Once he gets to the ring, Slayer snatches the mic from Thomas Dekker and motions for his music to be cut)

Alex:
Now a lot of you are probably wondering why I'm out here tonight because I'm not even mentioned on the card for tonight's show and that's understandable because like a lot of the great talent in this company, we busted our collective heads and asses to give you, the faithful, a show worthy of you and from how I saw everything at the end of Genesis, that's exactly what you all got!!

(A large fan pop comes up through the crowds and Alex allows himself a moment to smile on the fan's behalf before he gets right back down to business)

Alex:
Now with that out of the way, as some of you may or may not know from reading the dirt sheets that this company has now entered into a series of working arrangements with companies such as the Omega Wrestling Alliance, Strong Style Wrestling, and One Wrestling Movement which means that as of right now, a lot of people can see epic dream matches such as Maggall versus Hellfighter!!

*FAN POP*

Alex:
Or how about the Iron Squadron versus the Kawaii Trash Pandas?!

*FAN POP*

Alex:
Or even Ricky Stanton versus Ian Dickenson?!

*FAN POP*

Alex:
That's only a very small handful of matches out there but I know that one that I want to see in myself versus that unworthy, craven, tantrum throwing little *BITCH* Vincent Lyons Junior won't happen because even after all of these months of waiting, Vincent hasn't checked to see that there is a standing fucking challenge, so he's quite possibly as fucking clueless as Darius Crowley, huh?

(The fans let out a chant of "HOLY SHIT" as Alex quickly does a mock "surprised reaction" look on his face before he starts to laugh right there in the ring)

Alex:
The point of the matter isn't me doing some kind of veiled pot shot at NFW or anything like, no. Because the people here in PWN know by now that if I was going to take a fucking shot at them, then I would've already done it.

No, you the Pro Wrestling Nova Faithful know exactly what kind of an asshole I am don't you...and that brings me to my main point here tonight.

You see, this world is full of all kinds of assholes. There are assholes that go around and claim that they are the "Alpha" of something when in fact that something in question is a very small thing and that includes people like Noah Hanson, Graham Baker, and Tarah Nova. Now that's not to say that they aren't talented, but that's one kind of an asshole.

Now we come to the next level of assholes. Now where Noah and Tarah are skilled and talented people with asshole traits, we now come to those who like to claim that they are just as great as those I previously mentioned and that includes guys like Reginald Dampshaw the Third, Jacob Senn, and Tristain Killebrew. I mean sure, they have won this title or that title....but they lack the real power behind the talent to reach that top tier of asshole.

And there are also many other levels of assholes but there is one in particular that I've been hearing about that I want to call extra particular attention to.

(All looks of mirth have disappeared from Alex's face as he looks hard into the camera)

Alex:
And that's YOU, Q.

While Hanson, Nova, Baker, Dampshaw, Senn, Killebrew, and so many others understand that there is a time to be great and a time to be humble, all you can do is self promote your scrawny ass just like that a lot of other worthless piles of flesh out there that simply take up spots in wrestling promotions out there.

A week back, you started to ask who do I think I was before you just kind of wrote me off...well, allow me to tell you exactly who I am.

I am the "Strong Arm Alchemist" Alex Slayer. I do wrestling alchemy in this ring because I take crap wrestlers, just like you, and turn them into quivering piles of crimson covered goo before sending them into the nearest landfill where they belong!!

You can claim to be a great many things, Q, but when it comes right down to it you ain't got the stones to do them and I can prove it to you because as of right fucking now...I'm challenging you to come to Pro Wrestling Nova, step into this very ring before our Faithful, and prove that your a better *WRESTLER* than me!!

(Another chant of "Holy Shit" goes up as Alex cracks a smirk on his face for a moment before continuing)

Alex:
That's right, Q. A Pro Wrestling Nova superstar is calling out a One Wrestling Movement superstar for an interpromotional match and I already know that you're going to shove your little pug nose into the air and say that I'm not worth the effort or some shit like that.

The problem is Q, you do that then you will simply be showing everyone out there that you're afraid to be proven wrong and at that point, I will be forced to escalate things to a level that will make you look over your shoulder every time that you step into an arena because you have no other avenue than to accept this challenge and prove that you're any kind of wrestler.

So in the end your choices are these, Q. Number One, get off your non-existent high fucking horse and come to Pro Wrestling Nova's tenth chapter which is where you and I will have a match at which point you will be proven to be nothing more than a fucking nobody in a pair of clown shoes.

Or...you can try to say no, do your little song and dance, but in the end...still show up at chapter ten to get your ass owned by me.

Either way, Q. The challenge stands and I will see you at chapter ten.

(Alex tosses the mic back to Dekker as "Perfect Strangers" keys up again as he leaves the ringside area to hails of cheers)
=====================================
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Remy Ordox vs. “Headstrong” Jacob Knight

In our opening match for the night saw one of the newest wrestlers to sign with Pro Wrestling Nova in "The Alpha" Remy Ordox squaring off against PWN’s own “Headstrong” Jacob Knight.

Both men put on an impressive show of talent as the match went back and forth for several minutes with Remy attempting to showcase how much more intelligent he was than his opponent, only to have Knight hit him with an impressive array of moves from out of nowhere until finally Knight was completely done with Remy’s shit and took him out with one of the fastest sit-down powerbombs that the broadcast team had ever seen, slamming Remy’s head into a turnbuckle before whipping him around incredibly fast and dropping him for the three count.

Winner of the match
: Jacob Knight via pinfall.

After the match however as his theme was playing, it suddenly shifted to Deep Purple’s “Perfect Strangers” which really made the crowds at ringside explode as Alex Slayer slowly walked to the ring, walking right past Knight who stopped and gave Slayer a hard expression before watching the other man slid into the ring and seemingly start to help Remy up to his feet...right before Slayer planted him with a fearsome Saito suplex!!

Slayer then unhurriedly set up Remy into a grounded hammerlock before reaching up and taking Remy’s other arm and then, while keeping his gaze locked with Knight the entire time, hit an inverted armbreaker onto Remy which caused the younger man to cry out in anguish as Slayer simply stood up and gave a wicked little smile to Knight as “Perfect Strangers” resumed playing to Knight’s own smile as the screen faded to commercial.
================================================

(We cut to a conference room somewhere in the BOK Center where we find Devon Umbervind and his three cohorts with the Japanese man sitting at the “head” of the table with a couple of white boards full of notes on them behind him while Devon is standing and pacing slightly as the others think)

Devon:
Come on guys, we need to think of a name that’ll really wow Miss Booth and the rest of the Nova faithful!!

“Ghostbuster”:
How about...the “Regulators”??

Devon:
Nope, that name’s already been taken. Good try though, Matt.

(Matt, the guy in the Ghostbusters coverall, nods in thanks as he goes back to scribbling on a notepad in front of him before the guy with the face paint across from him snaps his fingers)

“Face Paint”:
DUDES!! WHAT ABOUT OUTLAWS INCORPORATED??!!

(Devon looks over at the speaker and shakes his head)

Devon:
Nah, people would think that we’d be trying to rip off Sons of Anarchy or something like that. Good suggestion though, Dave.

(Dave nods and then kind of shrugs)

Dave:
What about the “Dark Carnival”?

Matt:
Nah, I think everybody who is in a backyard promotion around the nation might try to get the money together to sue us for that one, Dave.

Dave:
Had a feeling that it might be something like that, hence why I wasn’t really feeling it you know?

(Matt and Devon nod in agreement before turning to look at the man at the head of the table)

Devon:
Oi, Sasuke. You got anything?

(The Japanese man, Sasuke, simply shakes his head when suddenly the only masked member of the group snaps his fingers a lot very quickly)

Masked Man:
I got it I got it I got it!!! I got a crazy idea that just might work!!

Devon:
Well?? What is it, Kyle?

Kyle:
Why don’t we try and think outside of the box!! I mean a lot of the great minds do it, right??

Matt:
He does have a point, guys.

David:
Yeah, but does he have a good idea to go with his point though??

Kyle:
Who says that we have to go with something strictly based out of the usual troupes of pro wrestling? I mean look at the current Pro Wrestling Nova tag champs in the Mechanical Animals or the Dickensons or even Baker and Knight...I mean, darn it...the best example is Arley Kirk and Super Tiger!!

Matt:
Kid, if ya got a point….please make it.

Kyle:
I mean Kirk and Tiger call themselves the Kawaii Trash Pandas right? So why don’t we follow their lead and call ourselves something equally as cool?

(Devon starts to stroke his chin thoughtfully for a few moments before nodding in agreement)

Devon:
Yeah, I like this idea! Do you have any suggestions for a name though?

Kyle:
Yeah….it’s a bit of a stretch but how about the Phantom Troupe!!

(The other three men at the table look at each other for a moment before Dave slams both of his fists onto the table)

Dave:
I fucking *LOVE* IT!!

Matt:
I agree as well!!

Devon:
I’m all for it!!

(Meanwhile out of the camera’s view, Sasuke is seen holding up a sign that reads)

Sasuke’s sign:
Hi Aria….please don’t kill us!!

(Sasuke then quickly hides the sign as the group then turns to face him)

Devon:
So Sasuke, what do you think of the name?

(Sasuke simply gives a half hearted shrug before Devon turns and motions for the group to follow him)

Devon:
Come on guys, let’s go and track down Miss Booth and give her the news.

(As the group leaves the room, Sasuke is the last one to file out of the room as he gives the rest of his group a look of long suffering before he turns to the camera)

Sasuke:
I’ll...work on them.

(Sasuke then looks at his crew again before shaking his head as the screen cuts to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:41 pm

(We come back from commercial and we’re shown the commentary desk where the guys are talking amongst themselves)

Croft: Now that was an incredible match, ladies and gentlemen, and it’s been a rather eventful night at that here in the aftermath of Genesis.

Capulet: It has been that indeed, Thomas, and I think that things are about to get even more interesting as the night goes on.

(Suddenly the sound of short bursts of static starts to echo throughout the arena as a moment later the crowds at ringside sudden come to life with a face pop as Devon Slayton, he is wearing a dark blue suit with a white silk dress shirt with the top couple of buttons undone and his signature Omega watch resting on his right wrist, suddenly appears at the top of the entrance way and makes his way down to the ring)

Cole: Now when I heard that Devon Slayton was going to be on the card tonight, I was trying to figure out who he was going to challenge, but when it showed that he was simply here to talk, I’ll admit some confusion.

Capulet: That is true, Devon Slayton isn’t widely known for talking usually, but from the look on his face it’s something serious.

(Devon finally reaches the ring and enters where Dekker offers him a mic which Devon takes before shaking the other man’s hand with a faint smile as Dekker moved to one corner of the ring as “Closer” fades out)

Devon:
Now I know that technically I’m not apart of the Pro Wrestling Nova roster and all that jazz but I felt that this was the right place to have this discussion.

Now as you all may know that a while ago during a match for Alpha Wrestling, I noticed a strange pain shooting up my right leg during a match and I didn’t think anything of it and simply started wearing a knee brace during my matches...no big right? Then over the course of the next couple of weeks, I was in slight agony after matches and I would finish up the match but when I headed back to the hotel, I’d have to sit in a bathtub with mountains of ice covering my knee and me, being stupid old Devon Slayton, just kept on trucking because I refused to let a stupid thing like my own body stop me from entertaining you fans who pay your hard earned money to see me and therefore I refused to let you all down!!

(The crowds at ringside explode with a face pop out of respect for Devon’s work ethic and he waits for them to die down as he runs a hand over his face in a tired motion before he continues)

Croft:
Whatever is on the mind of Reaver’s son, it has got to be big because I don’t think that I’ve ever seen him distracted in...well, ever!

Devon:
But then the night of Jeff X’s hardcore invitational happened and I wasn’t in pain throughout the entire match...but when I got back to my locker room after the match and undid the brace on my leg...I um….watched as my whole leg seemed to kind of unravel. So I went to a specialist and he told me that years of putting in the work, busting my ass, and throwing all hesitation to the wind had finally caught up with me and that this was my body’s way to telling me that I needed to stop.

Now after I was told that, I notified the heads of every promotion that I worked for that I was taking a break as an active wrestler but that was by no stretch of the imagination meant that I was retiring from this sport because quitting has never been nor will it ever be in my blood...the front office knows that! The boys and girls in the back knows that! And *YOU*-the FANS-know that!!

(Another pop comes up as Devon makes his way over to one of the turnbuckle corners and slaps the top turnbuckle a couple of times before turning and leaning backwards into the corner, leaning just a little bit as he looks around, but when he speaks next-it’s not with his usual bravado or spirit, but somewhat more casual and normal)

Devon:
Now I want to be real here for a moment and I know that the past year or so has not been one of my best. First off after joining the OWA there were a few stumbling blocks, and despite that bullshit said by people like Tarah Nova, the reason why the Dominion tag team broke up was because of Ethan’s retirement.

One of the toughest men that I’ve ever had the honor of sharing the ring with had to quit because of a medical condition that he thought had been dealt with that took two YEARS off of his career came back and he didn’t want to let me or the OWA down...so he buried how much he was hurting until finally he broke after that last tag match we were in.

Then I make no excuse, I struggled and I struggled badly...but then again look at the level of wrestlers that are a part of the OWA like Sweet Roxy, Jeff X, Arata Asakura, Nate Cage, and everyone else. We are talking wrestlers of a calibur that if they had been a part of the promotions that I’d been with a decade or so back, then they’d be the Kings and Queens of that era.

However the one thing that I really enjoyed actually was stepping into the ring with all people Jacob Knight. Yes, our work for the Royalty Wrestling League was handicapped by the company’s vice president, but that does not mean that I didn’t enjoy working opposite of Jacob Knight because not many people went out there and pushed an old warhorse like me to my limits and back, for that I’ve got his back because he’s earned my respect.

Now I know that you all are not used to me talking this much about just whatever but I figured that if this going to be the last time that I stood in this ring and talk to you all, the faithful of Pro Wrestling Nova, then I might as well cover everything that’s important to me and for the next part, I need to call someone down here to the ring...So if she would, could Lexi Gold please join me?

(“The Fire and The Rose" by Lucas Thanos plays and out comes Lexi Gold from behind the curtain to a loud roar from the fans. She walks down the entrance ramp and claps some fans hands at ringside before turning her attention to her boyfriend in the ring, slowly continues to walk, heading up the steps and into the ring. She asks for a mic and stands across the ring from him, her music dies and it became clear from her expression that she was unsure what he had in mind)

Lexi:
"Baby, I appreciate you calling me out here, but what is this about?"

(Devon squares his jaw as he stands up and walks to the middle of the ring and looks her in the eyes)

Devon:
You know, before you entered into my life I was always one moment away from a bad day. That one moment when everything just kind of falls apart and you do something incredibly stupid...but then you came into my life and you made everything golden, Lexi.

Before you came into my life all I knew was the chase. The chase for what I thought was the real gold that I was seeking my entire life...but then I met you and everything else lost its luster because compared to you, there is no world championship that equals the purest gold that I’ve found in you, Lexi.

(She looks at him feeling deeply touched by his words. She pauses for a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing on)

Lexi Gold:
"Thank you. That is very kind of you to say that. You know my feelings for you and how much you mean to me, so whatever decisions you make in life I will always support you in."

(Devon gives her a smile, not one of the usual patented “Devon Smiles”, but a real one full of actual warmth)

Devon:
Then I hope you’ll support this one.

(Devon then puts the mic in his right pocket before taking one of Lexi’s hands into his and then slowly going down on one knee-never breaking eye contact with Lexi as he does this-and reaches into a pocket and pulls out something before moving the mic so that he can use it)

Devon:
Everybody, especially you, knows how private a person I really am, Lexi, but I with everything I’ve had a lot of time to think about this...but Lexi Gold, you have made an honest man out of this old villain and not only do I want to share my past with you as I share my present with you, but I also want to share my future with you.

Lexi Gold, will you do me the honor of being my wife?

(She looks towards the fans who were cheering and chanting yes, then she looks down at him on his knees as she covers her mouth and starts sobbing. With shaky hands, she places the mic back to her lips and looks at him still in shock)

Lexi Gold:
"I was not expecting this as I came out here, but I will say this, Devon. You have truly made me the happiest girl since we started dating and there's no other man that can ever replace what we have, so yes..I will marry you!"

(She holds out her hand, crying more and feeling very emotional during this moment at which point Devon slips a ring onto the ring finger of the hand that he’s been holding before he quickly makes his way back to a standing position, a little bit wobbly at first before he pulls in Lexi and kisses her in front of the entire world and after a few seconds, the camera then cuts to the commentary table as all three of the team are standing and clapping in celebration at the events that unfolded before them before the camera shoots back to the ring where the happy couple are still at before the screen fades to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:47 pm

Megane Diavola vs. Miho Li

The next match saw another new PWN roster member in Megane Diavola debut against PWN Original Miho Li and both women had something to prove with Miho trying to push past her loss at Genesis and Megane simply wanting to make Miho her first step towards the Global Joshi title.

Megane attempted to use her advantage in experience to give her an edge in this match and did so to great effect as Megane was able to keep Miho on the other foot for a good portion of the match with Miho able to get the occasional flurry of offense in at various points before being cut off time and again by Megane with the “Lustful Judas” able to hit several very effective power moves onto the smaller Miho.

With her coach and now tag team partner encouraging her at ringside, Miho finally got the perfect opening when Megane over reached herself during an attempt to hit a springboard version of her “Arrivederci” curb stomp to end the match, but instead Miho moved out of the way at the last moment and then quickly followed it up with an explosive “GKE” hard right into Megane’s face which stunned her long enough for the pin!

Winner of the match: Miho Li via pinfall.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(The camera then cuts to the office of Defiant’s General Manager, Natasha Booth. She is sitting behind her desk and has her hands folded neatly in front of her, looking very smart and professional)

Booth:
Hello everyone. Now as you all know that following the end of our first pay per view last month in Genesis, Lena Soulas decided to quit this company which not only left her partner, Lexi Gold, in the lurch but also led to the dissolution of her tag team.

I have been looking over how the rankings were going to go following Genesis but with the actions of Miss Soulas, I’m afraid that a complete rewrite needs to be done and this is how it’s going to go as starting at chapter eight, we will be holding a tag team mini tournament with the winners of each of the three matches going on to face each other in a triple threat tag team match at chapter nine.

Now, the matches will be the following as Bloody Fairytale, the wonderfully wicked team of Christina Olsen and Lilith Meadows, will take on our very own Arley Kirk and Super Tiger in the Kawaii Trash Pandas.

Also in a first round match, it’s going to be the husband and wife champions team of the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight champion Ian Dickenson and the Global Joshi champion in Ebony Arceri-Dickenson, more commonly known as Onslaught to go against Strong Style Wrestling’s own top two Cosairs in the “Aviator” Graham Baker and “Headstrong” Jacob Knight, known collectively as Deliverance.

Now for our third match, which just dropped into my lap earlier tonight when the Guerilla House Party of Dion "The Fool" Arcana and Devin "Alpha" Bravo, take on the newly debuting duo of the…

(Natasha looks down at her notes for a moment before shuffling some stuff around on her desk before letting out a slightly annoyed sound)

Booth:
Aaron?

Aaron (off camera):
Yes’m??

Booth:
Where is the thing about that group?

Aaron (off camera):
Um...not sure how to tell you this but…

Booth (through clenched teeth):
Give.me.the.*NOTE*.

(A man’s hand appears in shot just long enough to hand Natasha a piece of paper before retreating at which point Natasha gives the camera a smile and then looks down...right before her face goes from a smile to a grimace before she raises it to look off camera again)

Booth:
Seriously...they *know* that this will get the shit kicked out of them if Aria finds out right?

Aaron:
I know….

Booth:
I mean it’s not like STARK *HIMSELF* is on our roster or anything…

Aaron:
I know and it was pointed out to them.

Booth (looks at the note and then back at Aaron):
Seriously, you pointed this out to them and they still stuck with this?!

Aaron:
I know right? I mean they looked so proud of themselves...well the one they called Sasuke looked more concerned than proud...that I just didn’t have the heart to try and explain it any further.

(Natasha shakes her head before looking at the piece of paper again, lets out a deep frustrated sigh, before she looks back up at the camera with a big smile)

Booth:
Dion and Devin will be facing off against the “Artful Dodger” Kyle Storm and Devon Umbervind...the Phantom Troupe.

As I stated previously, the winning team of the three matches will go onto chapter eight in a triple threat match with the winning team being declared the number one contenders and from there, the rankings will be built around that.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing who comes out the winner of the very first Pro Wrestling Nova fight for the right mini tournament.

(As the screen starts to fade out, Natasha can be heard saying one last thing)

Booth:
God, she’s gonna kill them...
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Kamila Rose vs. Bianca LeBlanc

The next match put one of the rising stars in Nova’s Joshi division in Kamila Rose against Bianca LeBlanc with both Lexi Gold and Bloody Fairytale shown at various points throughout the match to be watching it from backstage.

Bianca did her best to assert her dominance over the “Cub”, trying to tear down the other woman’s confidence by keeping her grounded and on the mat with a number of disrespectful but effective strikes and holds-even Bianca’s man-servant in Simon got involved a couple of times.

It was however after the second time that Kamila got some rather interesting backup as the SSW Grand Japan and PWN International Junior Heavyweight champion Wil Pierce calmly made his way to ringside and not only countered Simon’s attempts to help Bianca, but he was also there to help hype her up as well, which made Bianca furious to no end.

However the finale of the match came when Bianca had Kamila up for the “Beauty Sleep” but Kamila was able to wiggle out of it before quickly hitting the “Bunny Hop” that she was able to transition that into the “Rose’s Thorn” for the submission win.

Winner of the match: Kamila Rose via submission.

After the match, Simon attempted to get a sneak attack in on Kamila, only for him to quickly get hit by Pierce’s “Knight Rider” DDT instead that drove him into the mat before Pierce nodded his head at Kamila and left the ring himself for her to celebrate her victory.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hale Caesar vs. Robert Garcia

Our next match put "O' Mighty" Hale Caesar against "Hot Stuff" Robert Garcia-putting pure and bred Devione talent against the spicy mayhem of Garcia.

The match went back and forth quite a few times as Hale was able to give a full and proper showing of his talents against Garcia who returned the favor by showcasing a very effective mat game, one almost in tune with the likes of PWN's IJH champion!

But this match wasn't without as while Garcia was able to keep Hale on his toes with an impressive array of kicks and suplexes, but Hale quickly spotted a weakness in Garcia's offense and quickly took advantage of it by hitting three consecutive Russian legsweeps into the turnbuckles in a row which allowed Hale to slowly but surely turn the match around until finally Garcia went for his "Hot Shot" finish only for Hale to quickly spin himself out of it and Garcia into the "Opus Magnus" for the win!

Winner of the match: Hale Caesar via pinfall.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:51 pm

Dekker: Ladies and gentlemen, presenting your inaugural PWN UNIFIED WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...STEPHANIE “CLOUD” MATSUDAAAA!!!

(“Oh La La” by Run the Jewels play as The Iconic War Queen herself walks out with PWN’s most prized possession around her waist and her WWH Women’s World Championship over her shoulder. The crowd is at a fever pitch as chants of “CLOU-DY!” rang throughout the arena. With a smile on her face, the double world champion made her way down the ramp.)

Croft: Here she is, quite possibly the most decorated champion in our industry at the moment. Within months of winning and successfully defending her women’s championship twice, she defeats five other competitors in the Challenge of the Immortals Match to decide the face of Pro Wrestling Nova. I have to admit - there was a part of me that felt like The War Queen was going to be the one to win that match.

Capulet: I’d be lying if I said I thought Cloud was going all of the way. Sweet Roxy had me there for a moment, but Matsuda made good on her promise of becoming PWN’s first heavyweight champ.

Croft: Our champion is also the biggest signing of our company. Seems like a match made in heaven if anything.

(Stephanie takes a mic and climbs into the ring. She smiles at the crowd and motions for them to lower their volume for a moment.)

Matsuda: Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Man, it’s crazy. When I was approached to be signed with Pro Wrestling Nova, it was Jacob Striker who talked me into accepting the contract. At the time I was just content with OWA and EWC, but Striker knew what I wanted in my heart and that was to be apart of something magical. When I look around, I see just that. When I think of PWN, I think of an era that’s very much needed in this industry. I see a bridge between the old and the new, east and west. In many ways, PWN is a reflection of myself. I’m a woman of two worlds, trained in the hybrid style of Lucharesu, a blend of Japanese strong style and Mexican Lucha Libre. I look at the roster and it’s a who’s who from different parts of the world. Our first show Genesis, the very show I won this title was critically acclaimed by everyone in our community. Scott Oasis, founder of OWA said we were the place to be in 2020. There’s a lot of places out there, but PWN has its own style, inspired by what came before and what awaits on the other side.

(Feeling herself, Matsuda adjusts the women’s title on her shoulder.)

Matsuda: At the beginning of this year, I was reeling from a title loss. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I jumped back on the horse and did what I had to do to get back into prime competition. I won this here WWH Women’s World Championship and I walked into Genesis with one thing in mind: to show the world how a TRUE champion fights. We take our licks in this industry while looking for that one victory to make it all worth it. Being the last person standing at the Challenge of the Immortals was worth the year-long crusade for the very title that I wear around my waist. Now that I’m the champ, many of you are wondering what’s next? That’s a pretty simple answer: I’m gonna fight. I’m gonna go into this ring as much as I’m needed and I’m going to defend this title, beating opponent after opponent for as long as my body allows me to do so! I’m going to shed blood - mine and my opponent’s as I defend this belt time and time again! My longest reign was with the JET World Championship for eleven months with seven successful defenses…

(A serious look came across Cloud’s face as she looks down for a moment. When she looked up at the audience there was a determined expression in her face.)

Matsuda: I aim to break that record both in days and defenses. The PWN Unified World Heavyweight Championship will not be passed around like a hot potato. Only the best of the best will wear this strap around their waist and as far as I’m concerned I’m the one standing on the mountain top at the moment. But, I encourage for everyone in this company to fight their way to the War Queen. I implore for each and every person in that locker room to climb the mountain and meet me at the apex! I’m not naive - one day someone will take this from me. But until then I will fight in the best matches, I will raise the stakes and the prestige of this title and PWN as a whole! I was brought in to do as such and I mean it when I say I WILL DELIVER RESULTS! The world title that I wear around my waist will be the most sought out prize in this industry. If I have to sacrifice my body to get my point across then so be it.

(Stephanie takes a look around the arena as the fans chant her name.)

Matsuda: I learned that after I won this belt, this company had a few resignations. PWN isn’t for the weak, only the strong can thrive. If any of you think you can rock with the War Queen then prove to me your worth. As long as I hold this belt, PWN is Cloud Country and I’m its War Queen. Ladies and gentlemen as I walk out this ring I want each and everyone one of you to think to yourselves ‘Cloudy Rules Everything Around Me’ aka C.R.E.A. M.

(A smirk came across Stephanie’s face as she starts to say her signature catchphrase.)

Matsuda: Know it. Understand it. Believe it.

(“Oh La La” plays as Matsuda drops the mic and exits the ring to a standing ovation.)

Croft: Strong words from the War Queen! She made a declaration to beat her personal world title record of eleven months and seven defenses! That’s bold statement to make even for her!

Capulet: Time might fly by, but when you’re in that squared circle, it feels like forever! Everyone backstage is going to ensure that she doesn’t make due on that promise!

Croft: regardless if she can make it or not, I must say THIS is how you get a title reign started!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Sabin Richards vs. Rhiannon Hartwell
Main Event No-DQ match for the “Wild Card” spot in Kohrage/Pierce Unification match

In what was supposed to be the main event of the evening, but in the end the match was canceled when after Sabin made his entrance, President Slayton came out and stated that since Rhiannon wasn’t there then the main event of the night was declared a no contest and that they would simply find a new opponent for Sabin to face in two weeks time.

However the lights in the BOK Center cut out and when they came back on, Zell Hunter is in the ring and quickly hits the “Crazy Buffalo” on Sabin, driving the back of his hard hard into the mat via that vicious clawhold STO before he starts to pace the ring with a furious look at the company’s president before snatching a mic from Thomas Dekker and declaring that he was invoking his “Legend’s Right” to challenge whomever he wanted and demanded that Stephanie Matsuda surrender the Unified World title to him.

President Slayton said that wasn’t how the “Legend’s Clause” worked in Zell’s contract and announced that if he wanted to face someone on his level, then at chapter eight he knew the right person for the job;

Stark.

Zell stopped his pacing and told the president that he wanted Matsuda, but Slayton shot him down again and again-simply pointing out that according to the contract that Zell *HIMSELF* had created, it was made ironclad that whomever was the holder of the Unified championship was out of his reach!

Fuming in the ring, Zell said then he would accept this once in a lifetime match against Stark but by the match’s end, Chris was going to wish that he’d just given him the Unified champion before tossing the mic to the ground and hauling Sabin up for the “Side Effect” piledriver as Chris is seen shaking his head as Defiant goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence    Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
Page 1 of 1