Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A battle of higher powers (against Stark)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Empty
PostSubject: A battle of higher powers (against Stark)   A battle of higher powers (against Stark) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Fade In: The camera shows us a beautiful shot of the man himself, the last ever FWA World's heavyweight champion that is Zell Hunter. Zell is dressed in one of his usual suits and sunglasses, looking rather confident in himself as he looks at the camera with a certain hint of amusement.

Zell: You know at first I was angry about the fact that I was being forced to face off against someone unworthy of facing me and then I started to look into your little career, Stark. Not a bad little career that you've carved out for yourself since you debuted just over a decade ago.

I mean while you were struggling to make it as a solo act, I was already at the pinnacle of my career. While you were picking up your first New Breed championship, I was winning my eighth R*Y*U World Six Man Street Fight title. For every month that you struggled to try and get a leg up anywhere in your entire career, Stark, I was already winning a strap here or there.

Zell gives the camera a sardonic look for a moment before he reaches up and removes his sunglasses.

Zell: But you see, where you have only got the nine years of work put into this sport, I've got twenty four. I have been busting my ass all across this scene since that very first day that you were just finding out about girls and shit like that. But that doesn't take away from your talent, just your experience and that is something that I'll be gladly showing you in spades in Salt Lake.

I mean when you break things down, it's going to be an epic little war between the two higher powers of this company won't it? The "Messiah" vs. "Buddha".

The "Prizefighter" vs. the "Psychedelic Samurai".

Zell shakes his head ruefully for a moment, before using his sunglasses to point at the camera.

Zell: But of course we already know that I’m the winner of this match and that is simply because when it comes right down to it, I’m the best damn wrestler on this entire roster. People have quit this promotion rather than step into the ring and get a solid beating at my hands, Stark.

So what makes you so special? So different?

Zell smirks again as he looks at his sunglasses.

Zell: Not a damned thing. So how about at chapter eight in Salt Lake, you just hand me that title around your waist and then quit this promotion because in my eyes, in the eyes of the very fan base of this promotion, you’ve already lost.

But hey I'm a sporting kind of guy, if you want to make a fight out of it then go right ahead but just understand that I gave you a way out and if you don't take it, the concussions that are coming are on your head man, not mine.

The screen fades out.
Back to top Go down

A battle of higher powers (against Stark)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: