Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A short discussion on a beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Troupe

The Troupe

A short discussion on a beginning Empty
PostSubject: A short discussion on a beginning   A short discussion on a beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 10:03 pm

(The screen comes up on a strange looking banner image before it cuts to the now slightly familiar foursome of Devon Umbervind, Matt Maverick, Kyle Storm, David Belmont, and Sasuke Ichimonjji in what appears to be a staircase outside with Kyle, wearing his mask as usual, holding up a “flag” or something with the odd banner on it slightly above his fellow “Troupe” members)
Devon:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Devon Umbervind and we are the Phantom Troupe and at chapter eight, most of us are making our Pro Wrestling Nova debuts and boy are we ready for them.

For instance, myself and the Baseball Fury himself, Kyle Storm, are going to be teaming up together against the Guerilla House Party for the right to continue  in the mini tournament for the number one contendership for the world tag straps while our big hitter, David Belmont here.

(Devon claps the chest of the face painted man standing next to him who flips his head back with an angry snarl at the camera)

Devon:
Davey here takes on Sabin Richards in the opening match of the night. So while most of the troupe is busy with getting things started, the mad technical genius that is Matt Maverick and the fairly local heavy Sasuke Ichimonjji will have our backs as they always do.

So I’m going to take a step back and let the man speak his piece about his opponent, take it Davey!

David:
Sabin Richards! A lot and I do mean A LOT of people say that your time has passed here in professional wrestling. I mean you were some big shit a few years ago back in the farm promotions of the Universal Wrestling Corporation was around and you had a Marik watching your back...but ever since the Ortiz sisters fucked up the head of your partner David Gibson, things have been going downhill for you.

Now that’s taking nothing away from your skills as a professional wrestler, but you’ve really come down hill from the days when your kicks were something to be afraid of because now you’ve got me in the ring and at chapter eight, live from the mormon capital of the world that is SALT LAKE CITY, I AM GOING TO RULE YOUR *ASS*!!!
(David thumps his right pec for a moment before pointing hard into the camera)

David:
Now I know that you’ll probably try and rack your brain to come up with a decent reply to what I’m throwing down in your face right here and you might just get a lucky shot in but the truth of the matter is the difference between you and me is that you are a looking at a HARD ROCK BADASS!!

And YOU!!

(David makes a dismissive motion at the camera)

David:
You...you’re nothing more than a soft rock sock monkey. And there is nothing worse than someone who digs soft rock in my book because this is professional wrestling, you’re either HARD FUCKING ROCK TO ROCK THE BALLS OF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FAN IN THAT ARENA OFF….or you go fucking home and shove your head into a box of lean pockets.

(Devon puts a hand on David's left shoulder and the face painted metalhead moves back a bit as the camera refocuses in on Devon)

Devon: Now, Kyle and I have a match against two men who feel that the current industry has become a boring and bland place full of predictable bullshit.

(Devon looks at his assembled bunch of crazies to which Sasuke can only offer up a mock silly shrug back to Devon in response)

Devon:
Guerilla House Party, Dion and Devin. The two of you really haven't been in the ring against someone like myself or Kyle here, and while Kyle might be the greenest rookie in the bunch of us, I've got nothing but confidence that he's got a few things that neither one of ya'll have seen quite yet!

Now the Troupe here as a whole might be the newest kids here on the block, but we ain't singing no girly love songs but instead we've come here to prove our worth to both this company and to Miss Booth as well and if that means beatig Pro Wrestling Nova's resident kings of the party scene then you know that's exactly what we'll do!

Kyle:
Yeah, we're going to kick your asses!!

(Sasuke shoots Kyle a hard look that just screams non-verbally the word "*LANGUAGE*!!" at him at which point the baseball masked wrestler ducks his head a little)

Devon:
Sasuke's right, Kyle. You've got to earn the right to use that kind of language and at chapter eight, live right here in Salt Lake, is where you'll do just that.

But not only that, it'll be a night of full sweeps but the Troupe is just getting started, especially with a friend of Matt's joining the group!!

(Matt's head suddenly snaps up and he motions for someone off camera to join the group and a moment later a short, muscular man in a white and gold mask joins the group in the scene)

Matt:
Yeah, this is my friend and the newest member of the Phantom Troupe...El Phantasmo!

(David looks over at the masked wrestler)

David:
Rob Zombie fan aren’tcha?

(The masked newcomer nods a couple of times to which causes a huge smile to break across David’s face)

David:
EPIC!!!

Devon:
At any rate, see you all at chapter eight and don’t be late kiddos!!

(The screen fades out)
Back to top Go down

A short discussion on a beginning
Page 1 of 1