Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

[GB] RETURNS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAviatorGB

TheAviatorGB

[GB] RETURNS.  Empty
PostSubject: [GB] RETURNS.    [GB] RETURNS.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Graham Baker sticks a cigarette between his teeth and lights it with a flick of a lighter in one hand. He sighs, and smoke exhales from his mouth.

“Let’s cut to the chase. Me and Jake Knight? Not on the best of terms right now.” He shrugs. “It is what it is, y’know? Deliverance’s entire goal when we formed was for the two of us to stand at the top of the wrestling landscape-away from the Ian Dickensons, the Ebony Arceries, the, y’know, everyone-fucking else in this industry using it for a quick payday. Fair play to Ian, he’s done some shit. He’s held that Horrorcore Championship that was handed to him for a hell of a long time now, and he’s asked contender after contender to challenge him, to earn their shots. I was included in that brief list of contenders thus far, and even though I fell short and fell out due to nagging injury and that fucking idiot Zell Hunter, I’m not done placing my sights on gold just yet.”

Baker chuckles.

“This return? It’s more than just my first match back. It’s an opportunity for me to remove that stain that Ian left on my bump card, to recover from the death roll I took after he put me through glass and sent me out of PWN. He knew, I assume, one day that he’d have to pay the piper. He knew that I wouldn’t simply let sleeping dogs lie, that I wouldn’t take a beating like that belly down, stick a fork in it, be finished. Nah, not like that. I’m not willing to let a man like Ian beat the shit out of me and leave me dead with no recourse. No mercy. I’m going to brutalize Ian, and his stupid fucking wife, and leave them both lying dead. And after that? I’m going to make a statement regarding Stephanie Matsuda and the future of the championship that this company holds so near and dear.

Baker takes one more pull from the cigarette, and lets it drift off. He sneers.

“When Deliverance formed, our goal was to deliver the filth out of this industry. With or without Knight, I still intend to do that. And I’ll show exactly that tomorrow.”

He drops the cigarette, and stomps it as we cut to black.
Back to top Go down

[GB] RETURNS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: