Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Control Center episode 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Control Center episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Control Center episode 4   Control Center episode 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:56 am

(As the opening chords of Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone" begins to play, we once more cut to the signature desk of the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center and your hosts, Benjamin Gates and Justin Escobar)

Gates: Hello and welcome everyone to the fourth edition of the Control Center, I'm your host, Benjamin Gates, and with me as ever is my colorful co-conspirator, the ever wordful Justin Escobar.

Escobar: Hola and I do mean *HOLA*, especially to our new friends at both the Omega Wrestling Alliance, One Wrestling Movement, and Strong Style Wrestling, even though SSW is taking a rather lengthy hiatus.

Gates: Quite true, Justin. But we certainly do have a lot to cover in this edition of the show, don’t we?

Escobar: I think that’s understating that to say the least, Benji! I mean look at the card for our tenth chapter show as it has some very impressive matches on there including not one but two main events, a title match, and an interpromotional throw down between a trios team from Nova and one from One Wrestling Movement!

Gates: Yes and it seems that Joshua Samson, the man responsible for the match itself, is taking great umbridge at the fact that three of his clients have to face off against President Slayton’s Golden Trio at chapter ten.

Escobar: Yes, but we’ll cover more on that in just a moment because we’ve got so much to run down on this card, don’t we?

Gates: That we do, my friend, that we do and so let us start from the bottom up of this venerable cornucopia of matches, shall we?

(The image cuts to a shot of Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia looking proud and confident at the angry looking duo of Kane Uchiha and Maverick Spyke)

Gates: Our opening match is a tag team event putting the fan favorite team of “Hot Stuff” Robert Garcia and the “Invincible Dragon” Ryo Sakazaki, the self titled Super Friends tag team, against the odd duo of the mysterious brawler Kane Uchiha and the man that calls himself the true Maverick Spyke.

Escobar: The question of who this guy that calls himself “Maverick Spyke” came out of nowhere during the events of chapter nine and we’re still trying to get some straight answers as to what this means, however what we do know is that Uchiha is a former member of the NEO Battle Arts division of Super Japan Pro Wrestling and trained at the dojo there before the company shut down...but as for his partner in Spyke, we have next to no information about him at this time.

Gates: That is very true and the fact that they have to go up against two of very talented wrestlers in Garcia and Sakazaki will allow us to get a proper chance to see if Spyke and his partner have the skills needed to hang here as a part of Pro Wrestling Nova, won’t we?

Escobar: That is true, Benjamin, but I’m more concerned about Robert Garcia’s standing here in the company as of late as he has been struck with a number of losses since Genesis and plus his partner Ryo has been somewhat more busy in the OWA trying to lay claim to his own career over there, so I’m worried that we might see some stress in that area in a team where their partnership goes back to their childhood.

Gates: That is a fair concern, Justin. But our next match is just as interesting, isn’t?

(The screen shifts to to a shot of the raven haired vicious beauty that is the "Lustful Judas" as she looks on with an equal measure of seduction and baleful disregard at the cheerful young masked joshi)

Gates: Our second match of the night puts Megane Viavola against one half of the Kawaii Trash Pandas in Super Tiger. Justin, your thoughts?

Escobar: Now this is going to be a test of Super Tiger as she is going up against a woman who knows her submission wrestling and loves to really twist people around her fingers in the literal sense of the word as Megane has no qualms about what she does to people in the ring.

Gates: That is true, especially since Super Tiger seems to be more preoccupied with matters elsewhere rather than her commitments to not only Pro Wrestling Nova, but also as according to some rumors, her own tag team partner in Arley Kirk, Justin.

Escobar: I know and it’s a dark day indeed if that particular rumor is true, my friend!

(The image shifts to that of Kamila Rose and Lexi Gold looking confident across from the infamous duo that is the Dollhouse, Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone!)

Gates: Our next match puts the random pairing of the Cub and the Queen, Kamila Rose and Lexi Gold, against the former Omega Wrestling Alliance Openweight tag team champions in the Dollhouse’s own Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone.

Escobar: Now this is going to be a truly *MAGNIFICENT* match with the truly magnificent team in the Dollhouse!!

Gates: I thought you were pro-Kamila and Lexi?

Escobar: I am, but one cannot deny the level of accomplishments that Roxy and Jonetta did while they were champions. I mean they did hold off all comers to their titles, including a truly more experienced tag team in Devon Slayton and Ethan Stryfe.

Gates: Well Lexi Gold has been on quite the tear through the Alpha Wrestling promotion and that’s all I’m really willing to say on the matter.

Escobar: That’s nothing against Lexi’s talents, mind you folks. But we’d rather focus on Lexi’s accomplishments here in Pro Wrestling Nova instead and her win loss record combined with Kamila’s should help put things in unique perspective against the Dollhouse.

(The image then changes to a three way look of Arley Kirk, Miho Li, and a rather arrogantly looking Bianca LeBlanc with Joshua Samson standing off to one side next to her)

Gates: Our next match is a Joshi triple threat as our favorite Suicide Blonde, Arley Kirk, squares off against the number one contender to the Global Joshi championship in Miho Li and the woman who is unlucky enough to go up against the “Stardust Genius of Pro Wrestling Nova” himself, Wil Pierce, for the International Junior Heavyweight championship in Bianca LeBlanc.

Escobar: Yeah, she’d be a great wrestler if she didn’t have that human pile of waste Joshua Samson talking for her.

Gates: What’s your problem with Mister Samson, Justin?

Escobar: Well despite her ego, I find Bianca’s promos are much better on her own without that guy picking fights for her. I mean you saw who he’s recently picked a verbal spat with right?

Gates:...um, no. I really don’t do Twitter actually. I am curious though.

Escobar: Alex Slayer.

(Gates blinks a rather profoundly a couple of times at the camera before he looks over at Escobar who slowly nods in confirmation to his broadcast partner)

Gate: Good God Man! Does Mister Samson understand what kind of mistake that was?!

Escobar: Like I said, Miss LeBlanc’s efforts are hampered by a man who merely wants to mouth off to cause heat and to hell what physical harm it does to his clients.

Gates: Yeah, but doesn’t he realize that Slayer is just like the people that he grew up around?! That Mister Samson having to wear the horrendous neck brace after being spiked by a Knight Rider DDT is only a splinter compared to whatever Slayer can do??

(Escobar simply shrugs in reaction to Gates’ questions)

Escobar: I don’t know man, but what I do know is that Arley and Bianca recently had a match at the recent Legendary event for One Wrestling Movement and while it was already an incredible match, when you put in a young talent like Miho Li, who at almost nineteen years of age is already up for her first singles title...it’s going to be one hell of a three way match.

Gates: Yes, yes it will indeed. But when you factor those elements in with the looming presences of not only the Blackheart, but also the self professed “Rated R Reaper”, into the mix as well...it might be one of the more interesting matches of the evening!

Escobar: Of course, I’m just concerned to see what kind of havoc is going to happen next with so many factors involved in this match, it’s hard to honestly see who’ll come out the victor, Benny!

(The image then shifts to a shot of Hellfighter and Hans Olsen)

Escobar: Our next match puts two confirmed technical wrestlers against each other as Hellfighter takes on Hans Olsen. I’m hoping that we get to see a pure power and experience versus pure technical and skill match here, Benjamin!

Gates: Indeed, so do I as both of these men have been looking to face off against each other backstage ever since it was announced that Hellfighter was cleared to wrestle once again.

Escobar: I’ll say, not only are both men proven wrestlers and stars in their own rights and in their own companies, but both men bring a wealth of experience from two completely different directions as Hans, as everyone knows, is a former Olympic wrestler and a former member of the Omega Wrestling Alliance with its wide and arrayed host of wrestlers from all around the world.

Gates: While Hellfighter comes an entirely different era of professional wrestling in the form of the old Extreme Wrestling International, Global Xtreme Wrestling, and Global Wrestling Evolution with its host of tried and true brutal indy legends?

Escobar: Exacta Mundo!! We are looking not only at a battle of pure styles clashing but also of two different and unique eras of professional wrestling clashing as well!!

(The image shifts to a shot of a very arrogantly confident looking Jacob Knight sneering slightly at his opponent, the equally as confident-but not as arrogantly-Alex Slayer)

Gates: Our next match is a unique one as Jacob Knight faces off against his toughest opponent yet in the form of Alex Slayer in what is being termed as a special rules match, Justin.

Escobar: Dos Meo!! Again another reference to a wrestler without a singular care for anyone else save for those select few that he calls “friends” in this business!! Jacob Knight had some pretty choice words for Alex several weeks back and now it looks like Alex has come to see if Knight can actually capitalize on them.

Gates: That’s to say if Knight even plans on showing up as at least one other wrestling promotion, World Wrestling Headquarters, had to...and I’m quoting from their website…”terminated” Jacob Knight’s contract with them for reasons unknown. But President Slayton is a very sporting man and while Knight has put in less than a lackluster series of appearances for Pro Wrestling Nova over the past few weeks, it looks like he’ll get a fair shot this time around.

Escobar: I’ll say, but what is this whole special rules match element being used for this match though?

Gates: I had that very same question to one of our producers and he actually found someone that can possibly answer that for us, Justin. As now we shoot this over to control center executive rep, Jayden Jeter! Jayden?
============================

(The screen flickers to a shot of a widely smiling African-American man in a nice, respectable suit)

Control Center episode 4 7d419-15641378140173-800

Jeter: Hello everyone, my name is Jayden Jeter and I want to say what an honor it is to be a part of the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center team..but I’m also here with some special news about the so called “special rules” match set for chapter ten as Alex Slayer takes on Jacob Knight.

Now this isn’t a hardcore match or anything of the like as one would expect from a man with the history such as President Slayton, but instead it is an attempt to showcase the levels of experience found in the various wrestlers here in Pro Wrestling Nova.

To which, I’d like to introduce the rules for what is being called...the “Black Prince Rules” match.

(Jeter’s face is replaced on the screen with a black “clipboard” graphic that lists each item as he says it)

Jeter: The first rule is each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls during the match. After a wrestler exhausts his rope breaks, submission and pin attempts under the ropes by the opponent are considered legal.

The second rule is there are no closed-fist punches to the face allowed in a Black Prince match, only open-handed slaps or chops to the face are allowed. Punches to other parts of the body-save for low blows-are permitted. The first use of a closed fist would get a warning, and the second would cause the wrestler to be penalized a rope break. If he is already out of rope breaks, he would be disqualified.

I’m told that this is in response to wrestlers such as Jacob Striker, Graham Baker, Jacob Knight, and several others taking advantage of Nova’s refs giving a little bit more leeway than in some other promotions.

Number three states that each wrestler is subject to a twenty count by the referee if the wrestler goes to the floor. This enables wrestlers to have more of a fair chance during the course of each match rather than allowing for a so called “cheap victory”.

Number four is an addition to rule three by extension as in if a wrestler attempts to abuse the twenty count rule, then the ref is allowed to count each subsequent twenty count floor drop against their standing rope breaks. If the offender has no more rope breaks, then the offender is allowed a FIVE count before the match is instantly awarded to the offending wrestler’s opponent.

Item six is rather interesting as it states that anyone attempting to interfere in a Black Prince rules match-be it wrestler, manager, or any of form of talent-will not only cause *BOTH* wrestlers suffer an automatic double loss, but also the offending party will have to pay a substantial fine starting with the amount fifty thousand dollars at LEAST!

(The graphic is then replaced with Jeter’s face again, who is still smiling)

Jeter: And those are the core rules of the match. It is designed to see who is the better wrestler from the standpoint of professional training as both men have shown an incredible amount of talent!

Back to Benjamin and Justin in the control room!
======================================

(The screen cuts back to Gates and Escobar at their “desk”)

Gates: Thank you, Jayden, for such an in depth view on this particular match. Justin, your thoughts?

Escobar: To be honest, in the past I would’ve said that this kind of match would be even steven down the middle because of the tremendous work ethics of both men...now with Knight’s recent actions and conduct, I’m going to award it straight to Alex Slayer.

Gates: He has been showing an incredible work rate, even signing with One Wrestling Movement and Project Honor.

Escobar: Yeah, no kidding and now there is talk that he has also signed with the World Wrestling Headquarters along with all people, Thomas Bane!!

Gates: Yowie ZOWIE!! Of all the people to form a tag team with, the former “Velvet Nail” of the Dominion?!

Escobar: Yeah, that was my reaction too!

(The image cuts to a shot of The "Golden Trio", PWN Unified World's Heavyweight champion Stephanie Matsuda and the PWN World Tag Team champions in the Mechanical Animals, "Diamond" Lash Donohue & the "Natural" Jacob Striker, all standing there with their respective titles with Monica Vaughn and Serenity Scorpio standing on one side of the screen as Brien Storm, Anthony Cross, and Kace Devlin stand on the other side of the graphic with Joshua Samson)

Gates: Our next match is an interpromotional bout of mayhem as One Wrestling Movement’s own trio of "The Captain" Brien Storm, the "Killshot" Kace Levine, and the "Greatest Person to Ever Live", the Enforcer Anthony Cross, with the "Executive Representative" Joshua Samson in their corner takes on the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight champion in the "War Queen" Stephanie Matsuda and her partners, our own undefeated Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions in Lash Donohue and Jacob Striker, the Mechanical Animals!!

Escobar: Don't forget that the so called "Golden Trio" also has Miss Matsuda's ever present manager in the form of Monica Vaughn by her side and that also, by extension, Lash is also repping for One Wrestling Movement as he is one half of THEIR tag team champions in the "Chaos Order" or something with the "Pain Maker", Cain Dominguez.

Gates: This is going to be quite the match, especially since the Movement seems to be supremely confident in the fact that they are going to simply walk into our company again and cause Pro Wrestling Nova’s best to defeat an entire Golden Corral buffet of defeat, Justin.

Escobar: And can you really blame them, Benjamin?! Thus far we’ve yet to hear anything from our Unified champion on the matter and Lash has been too busy focusing his efforts elsewhere to even talk about what’s going on here in Nova...Jacob Striker, who has had an incredibly rough couple of weeks all across the wrestling world mind you already, is showing that he’s more than ready and willing to stand solo against all three of Joshua Samson’s goons in order to get the job done here.

Gates: Well, Miss Matsuda is a very busy woman after….

Escobar: That’s no fucking excuse, Benjamin! I respect the woman as much as the next guy, but if you’re going to go out there and calls this company “your brand”, then you need to really step up and be there for “your brand”...especially when a bunch of little shits like Joshua Samson’s crew comes in and says that they are going to piss all over your stuff and you’ll have to like it!!

(Gates looks over at his broadcast partner with a surprised look on his face as Escobar just looks disgusted at the camera)

Gates: Um...err...are you okay over there, my friend?

Escobar: Yeah, it’s just you and I have been doing this a long time and you know how I feel about this company. I love and support Pro Wrestling Nova a lot and when the International Championship Wrestling Alliance folded a few years back, Chris Slayton had my back and got us hired to work for the Frontier Wrestling Alliance, remember?

Gates: Yeah, he had our backs.

Escobar: Yeah and while we might have been working the B show for the FWA..he was still there for us, and when the FWA folded and he once again had our backs by offering us the control center spot here in Pro Wrestling Nova. This is *OUR* show, Ben.

So now we’ve got a champion who is slightly more focused on getting some nookie for herself over in a whole different company rather than stepping up and helping one of her own *STUDENTS* hold the line...it kind of shows on the rest of us.

(The surprised look disappears from Gates’ face as he slowly nods in agreement)

Gates: You’re right, Justin. My apologies for my confusion.

Escobar: It’s alright, Ben. I’m also sorry about my outburst, I’m just kind of tired of watching arrogant little shits talk shit about our company when we’ve earned the right to be here.

Gates: So do you think that Monica Vaughn or Serenity Scorpio will be able to counter the efforts of Joshua Samson in this match?

Escobar: Are you kidding me?! Joshua Samson needs to stop talking bullshit and start worrying about who he is going to be handcuffed too at chapter ten because he’ll have fucking David Gibson attached to one of his arms!!

Gates: Yes, that is true and David Gibson does have that rather...colorful history behind him as well…

Escobar: “colorful history”...it was around this time last year that he fucking punched the Royality Wrestling League championship right into the face of its holder Jacob Knight and damn well permentaly dented the thing with his fist and Knight’s face!!

Gates: Yes, and do you honestly believe that Mister Samson will try anything?

Escobar: Yeah, the guy doesn’t have an off switch…

Gates:....very true there.

(The screen then cuts to a graphic of Nas looking hard at Stark with the graphic for the International championship between them)

Escobar: In our only title match for the evening, Nas will be taking on Stark for the Pro Wrestling Nova International Heavyweight championship.

Gates: This is promised to be a great match as both men have had some pretty epic matches in the past, Justin.

Escobar: That is true, but the question soon becomes who wants to win more-Stark as the champion with his desire to hold onto being the first ever PWN International champion...or Nas, who is looking for a career resurgence after all of this time?

Gates: I think in the long run we are going to be looking at one very violent match in terms of technical skill and such, my friend. But not only that but one also has to remember that whomever wins, they will have to deal with the fact that Alex Slayer is waiting in the wings for his championship match.

Escobar: Yeah, whoever wins will have a match against a man who truly wants to have the greatest fights ever, no matter what the cost!!

(The graphic then changes to three sets of two people as Bloody Fairytale, Onslaught, and the Phantom Troupe all stand in a pyramid like formation)

Gates: Our next match, part one of our two part main event, is a three way dance to crown the number one contenders for the Mechanical Animals tag team titles as Bloody Fairytale, Onslaught, and the...Phantom Troupe...all three teams will be involved in what can only be described as a “Texas Tornado Fight” for the right.

Escobar: That’s right, which means it will be contested under the rules for a Lucha Libre tag team match which means you can tag in and out if you want to or if your partner goes to the floor. President Slayton wants there to be a definite winner of this match!

Gates: And I don’t blame him, despite my respect for them, the MA has been sitting atop that tower as the tag team champions for almost eight months now uncontested and I’m really hoping that my pick for the winners will do it.

Escobar: And who is your pick?
Gates: Who else but Pro Wrestling Nova’s own Golden Couple in Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri-Dickenson, Onslaught.

Escobar: I’m actually going for my girls in Bloody Fairytale, I think that they’ve been here long enough and have been trying to earn their keep all over the place enough that they should be given a shot here in Pro Wrestling Nova as the tag team champions.

Gates: Fair enough...but it’d be kind of funny if the Phantom Troupe won, wouldn’t?

Escobar: *NO*!!!

Gates:...and why not?

Escobar: Because the group that call themselves the “Phantom Troupe” here aren’t the actual ones, but they don’t get it that they aren’t the originals!

Gates: Yeah...and how has Aria Jaxon NOT found out about them yet?

Escobar:...sheer dumb luck on their parts?

Gates: I mean it’s not like she’ll find out from anyone here at Nova, I mean...she’d probably kill the messengers…

(Just as he finishes saying this, both men on screen stiffen noticeably as they turn slowly to face the camera with looks of utter dread on their faces as they realize what they might have done)

Gates:...erm…

Escobar:...ahh…

Gates: quite….

(Suddenly Gates brings a hand up to his right ear and blinks a couple of times before nodding)

Gates: Hold onto that thought for a moment, I’m being told that our own Tina Moretti needs to cut in with a piece of news. Tina?
===============================

(The screen cuts to the shot of an attractive young Hispanic woman standing in front of the PWN banner with a mic)

Control Center episode 4 RESEM90897Dasha_fuentes

Woman: Hello everyone, I’m Tina Moretti with an important bit of news from the office of Ethan Stryfe, the head coach for Pro Wrestling Nova’s training program.

(Ethan Stryfe, the head coach in question, walks into the camera’s view at which point Tina holds the mic out towards the former NWA champion)

Control Center episode 4 Maxresdefault

Ethan: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that recently, one of my advance students has completed his training and now looks to sign with his first ever company, I wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors because this student, Kyle Valentine, is one of the finest young men that I’ve ever had the privilege of not only training but also of knowing, Tina.

Tina: Such a glowing recommendation, Coach Stryfe.

Ethan: Well he’s earned it, he was the very first person to join the program after I took charge of it last year and he has done nothing but worked his ass off to learn as much as he could and he’s constantly looking to improve himself. But most importantly of all, Tina, is that he isn’t looking to be a “superstar” or a “sports entertainer”, he’s looking to be one of the best wrestlers in the world, nothing more and nothing less, and that kind of dedication I can honestly respect.

Tina: Well that is a very encouraging thing to say, thank you for your time and this announcement, Coach Stryfe.
==================================

(The screen then switches back to the control center desk and the boys)

Escobar: You know, I went down to the training center a couple of times and watched this Valentine kid work. He’s got a good head on his shoulders.

Gates: It’s good to know, I hope he does well wherever he winds up.

Escobar: Agreed, partner!

(The image then changes of a shot of two very familiar figures-Wil Pierce & Graham Baker-with an older Hispanic wrestler standing between them with his scarred arms crossed over his chest)

Gates: And in the main part of our main event of the evening, we have a once in a lifetime match as the “Blackheart” himself, Wil Pierce, takes on the “Aviator” that is Graham Baker in a highly specialized deathmatch with an just as equally specialized ref!
Escobar: That’s right and in this match, which is a No ropes, barbed wire, exploding baseball bats deathmatch, the special guest enforcer and ref for it is perhaps the one person that if Graham Baker has any real understand of the history of our sport as SLASH will be handling the extra details.

Gates: That's right, Justin. Slash has earned a reputation across the indy's for being one of the most vicious and vile wrestlers ever to walk God's green earth. Having earned a scarred and tormented body from ring wars from everybody from "Good God" Kevin Powers and "Total Elimination" Eli Flair down to the Reaver and the "Punisher" Matt Hunter.

Escobar: Graham Baker, as one can tell from the promo material that he cut on Jacob Striker over the past couple of weeks, likes to think that he's a hard man but Graham has no idea what the word actually means when it comes to Slash as the man known internationally as the "Master of the Rage" has spent over two decades in this sport being beaten by some of the best of the worst around. I mean this guy took a barbed wire weed eater to the back during his Summit Wrestling Alliance Unified title defense against Marcus Slayton back in mid two thousand and one, but not only did he take it but he *TANKED* it then turned around and flipped Slayton off and demanded to know what was next!

Gates: Exactly and this is the kind of man that we have to be placed in the middle to enforce the law between two men who have a complete and total loathing for each other ever since they first crossed paths with each other in Strong Style Wrestling.

Escobar: How true you are. Yes, each time in SSW Graham had Wil’s number, but as the weeks went by did Wil slowly start to gather up more steam until he became the first...and in my own personal opinion *LAST*...Strong Style Wrestling Grand Japan champion, he went out fighting while Graham Baker-who had long lost his own title by now-got stuck in some wonk ass gun battle and apparently died in the match…

Gates: Kind of like how Christain Knight died in his match against Jacob Sikes on a Superior Championship Wrestling pay per view only to reappear on SCW television the very next night??

Escobar:...yeah...pretty much, but with more feeling to it.

Gates: AH!

Escobar: Anyway, these two men have had impressive words with each other across social media and nobody can take anything away from their matches as they have been five star classic beat downs with Graham Baker winning only by the narrowest of slimmest of margins each and every time.

And now, both men are champions in their respective companies with Graham Baker, as we all know, holding the One Wrestling Movement’s Pride championship and Wil holding the International Junior Heavyweight championship for Pro Wrestling Nova.

Gates: Not only is this going to be a once in a lifetime match, neither company’s title is on the line. This is simply a matter of unfinished business between the two of them.

Escobar: That is right, on one hand you have Graham Baker. A man, who in my opinion, feels that he is the apex wrestler. The end all be all, if you will, of professional wrestling and that all titles simply already belong to him, their title holders just don’t know it yet.

Then you have Wil Pierce, a man who goes in and puts in the effort each and every time. A man who has been shit on for who he is and his collection of nicknames, but someone whom nobody can deny the talent of because he puts in the work...despite the fact that he enjoys being an asshole way too much!

Gates: No argument there, Justin.

Escobar: This is going to be the bloodiest match in the history of this company, Benjamin. We have basically placed these two men into a match where they have complete and total freedom to almost kill each other for the sake of ending this horrendous feud once and for all.

(The graphic for the deathmatch disappears as both men lean back in their chairs)

Gates: Wow, that is an impressive card. Top to bottom, with some truly tremendous talent to say the least.

Escobar: That it is, my friend. But then again once has to wonder what all kind of mayhem is bound to happen once the bell tolls at our tenth chapter show?

Gates: Well, I guess we will all just have to see come this weekend, live from Madison Square Garden in the heart of New York City, now won’t we?

Escobar: That we will, my friend, that we will!

Gate: Very well then. For myself, Justin Escobar, Jayden Jeter, and Tina Moretti, thank you for joining us here at the control center and we look forward to seeing you all at chapter ten.

(“Twilight Zone” starts to play once more as the screen goes to black)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

Control Center episode 4
Page 1 of 1