Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Mukbang House Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

Mukbang House Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mukbang House Part 1   Mukbang House Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Mukbang House Part 1 D6066b9c321a0860041ec7d74d0712d8
🏆The video begins with a view of a grand kitchen filled with a massive amount of ingredients, food, and cooking utensils. Since Roxy is taking a break from the Dreamhouse, Jonetta has done a loophole by inviting her friend to Jonetta’s own house. The girls are all smiles. Roxy dawns an innocent look as she takes in the big room.🏆

Sweet Roxy: Uhm, Jo, are you sure this is alright?

Jonetta Stone: Rox! Rox! We’re just two gals hanging out at each other’s place! Normal people do that all the time! Don’t worry, I know you’re doing the whole DiVa thing and you’re in your Independence Saga away from mommy dearest always oppressively ruling your life as she did in the old Dreamhouse days. Don’t you fret, it’s so much more down to earth to realistically showcase that us girls always have each other’s backs through thick and thin! Friendship is all some of the people watching have! It’s equally important as independence to show these commoners the importance of keeping good relations with your besties, you wouldn’t leave me after all I hunted and killed so much for this food, right? After we’ve wanted to do this for so long? What’s next, when we show up to Defiant you’ll say you don’t want us to humiliate, I mean beat, Lexi and Kamila? After I come all this way to PWN?

Roxy: Of course not! Oh my gosh, you’re right, I almost led my poor fans astray! A lot of people say that I was born with a certain class of manners and cooperation, being a totally good friend comes natural to me, but the less fortunate watching may not know they should always politely payback the goodwill of their friends! You always think of things in the best way, Jo! Okay, folks! We’re going to do a fast forward doing our mukbang, right after it’s made ready by Jonetta’s trusty chefs!

Jonetta: Chefs?

🏆Roxy chuckles at what she believes to be teasing from her friend, but then her faces turns to alarm as she realizes Jonetta seriously didn’t get chefs and she would have to help cook.🏆

Roxy: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jonetta: Rox, calm down, you can do this! You want to be better than your mom right? She can’t cook. But you? You’re crafty and brazen! Plus this is a good skill for you to get a man!

Roxy: But Jo….

Jonetta: But nothing! I saw you conquer an entire nuthouse of freaks your mother locked you in as you ended up becoming their champion and you were basically the leader of the Dollhouse, there is NOTHING you can’t do! I can teach you! Don’t think of this as a menial task, think of it like cooking Lexi and Kamila under heat that makes them nice and crispy for stepping in the ring with supernovas like us, think of it like making mincemeat out of those two as we clobber them with our might!

Roxy: We’ll chop them all up and make them wish they’d never been born!

🏆Jonetta’s pep talk light a fire under Roxy, as Roxy clenches her first with fire in her eyes, as Jonetta looks on happily before the video goes to black to fast forward the scene. When the video returns, Jonetta and Roxy return many hours later in front of their large amount of cooked food, sauces, and other condiments. Roxy has some of her fingers bandaged, but the girls smile towards the camera proud of their work. They don’t say a thing for a moment, and then Roxy turns to Jonetta.🏆

Roxy: Jo, aren’t you going to start?

Jonetta: Huh? I thought you were going to do one of your Youtube intros?

Roxy: No, you’re the one who knows all about animals and stuff, you should do the intro!

🏆Jonetta concedes and begins with a dish full of starfish while Roxy looks at her with wonder and big eyes of curiosity.🏆

Jonetta: So like us, these are stars, some of the most beautiful creatures under the sea and you can’t just take a chomp out of them because they’re exterior is surprisingly tough and sharp! Unfortunately for them that’s where the comparisons end, because they’re still lesser animals to us humans, especially peak of our species like Roxy and I, so all you have to do is pry them open after breaking their tiny little legs! Yes, just because we’re blondes, some might compare us to our filthy opponents, but we lets face it that their as beneath us as these animals and we’re going to have fun snapping their bodies like starfish.

🏆Jonetta gleeful snaps one of their “legs” and pries it open to show the meat inside to a curious Roxy, afterwards Jonetta sarcastically shows it to the fans at home to appease Roxy’s fans. Roxy excitedly does the same in snapping the starfish, and they both suck in the meat.🏆

Roxy: It’s so mushy and icky!

Jonetta, after laughing: Oh come on, I thought you’d be used to it with all the opponents we deal with in wrestling! Oh don’t pout, I know it’s an acquired taste, only for those who have gotten used to it, like how we got used to being forced to share a ring with complete braindead amateurs! Still, I’ll get something more normal for my bestie!

🏆Jonetta runs off camera and comes back with a large dish of barely alive squid and sits back down beside Roxy.🏆

Roxy: Oh my god, some of them are still moving! You’ll get us in trouble with pesky Youtube commenters who get offended by everything!

Jonetta: What? Good lord! I thought those people who got me to private my instagram account because I took a picture with a dead elephant were bad, who cares if we eat something barely still alive?

Roxy: I know, right! They attacked one of my favourite peers on Youtube! And these squids...their so slimy,....they kind fo remind of that feeling I had when I touched Lexi’s gross body on the last show (Roxy takes a bite out of one of the squid.) Taste’s good though!

Jonetta: I knew you’d like it! Now tell me, Rox, how much can you take with a single gulp?

🏆Jonetta starts teasing Roxy with a squid tentacle to the lips as Roxy backs away and laughs it away..🏆

Roxy: JO!

Jonetta: Awww, still saving yourself for that Layne guy?

Roxy: You’re so easygoing and playful today, what’s gotten into you?

Jonetta: Well despite dominating and now having a world title opportunity in front of me whenever I decide to use my nifty tournament cup winnings, I still miss doing work with my girl! I’m having so much fun, I almost feel like doing it, oh yes a total OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!

Roxy: JO! Calm down! I’m supposed to be the energetic and daring one, you stay calm and collected!

Jonetta: Of course! I could never be as bold as you, no soul is as free as yours! I still blush just thinking about when you showed your pan-

Roxy: New and improved Roxy speaks none of such things.

Jonetta: Whatever you say. I know you better than anyone, the beast within, the wild one more savage than any animal that I can find out there in the wild! It’s such a rush being around you, I feel more danger hanging over everyone’s heads around us than I do when a grizzly bear shows up! It’s why you take charge! If you’re a more mature and poised Roxy now, I feel bad for our enemies, they’ll never see it coming when you explode and rip their faces off! I got you like always, regardless! I love trapping prey, breaking their bodies as my pet projects, and then seeing the fight in them fade! With you around, I always know I have someone to share in the fun and we can look good while doing it! That’s why I’ll always answer your call, Rox. Those two sorry souls dare carry the surnames Gold and Rose? How pretty, how cute they must think they are! We’ll show them that in this business you need a certain level of viciousness behind the beauty, Vendetta and Stone will melt and wither Gold and Rose until we can wear their dead remains upon our bodies like I do self skinned mink!

Not self cooked though, mink taste nasty despite their nice fur coats. I’ll go get us some more nice food!

🏆Jonetta wants to continue bonding with her friend so she goes get more things she thinks Roxy would like from what they made.🏆
Back to top Go down

Mukbang House Part 1
Page 1 of 1