Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Face of the movement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
queenb

The Face of the movement. Empty
PostSubject: The Face of the movement.   The Face of the movement. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 6:04 pm

The scene opens up live from the estate of one Queen B Bianca Davis. The former Mrs. Leblanc was lounging by the pool while the world was getting cooler. It was still warm enough in Malibu to enjoy the sun. Bianca Davis was clad in a pink bikini matching sunglasses, as she takes a sip from her drink though she does not seem her normal self rather looking somewhat annoyed reading messages and tweets on her iPhone. As she huffed in disgust as she said in a bitchy tone.

Bianca Davis: You know this is so not been my week, you know a month that is my birthday month starting off with me officially becoming Bianca two belts with winning the trios titles with my girls in The Pretty Committee. Ended, with me losing my world title match to Thotley Krik but you know what, she's a tough uggo bitch. Then to top that all of William Pierce attacks me unjustified again.

Bianca said rolling her eyes in disgust not amused with what she was seeing on social media. The Queen B soon placed her phone down as she said in a bitchy tone.

Bianca Davis: Then to top it off the things in my personal life but you know what every cloud has its silver lining, and me being the saint I am must keep the show going. And that is what I am doing October eighth at PWN 10 From whom the bell tolls. Once again the Movement, a movement of true talent and stars, is making its way and the last show was just warning this time.

Bianca pauses leaning in closer to the camera as she said.

Bianca Davis: We are playing for keeps this time around, and we are taking over this company and making it more money than it has ever seen. And that while Brien Storm Anthony and Kace Delvin take care of Stephanie Matsuda and the Mechanical Animals ew much?! Like they are about to be introduced to the power of the movement but they are not the only ones who will. Now there are two others who will witness it firsthand as well Miho LI and of course Arley Krik.

Bianca begins to seeth a bit at the name of the woman who beat her in the main of Legendary 10. It was a close match for sure but in the end, Arley had the gold that Bianca wanted, which irritated the spoiled Queen.

Bianca Davis: First let's talk about Miho Li the number one contender for the Joshi title. Has the little girl done some big things here in PWN? Yes, I mean shes number one contender for that title for a reason. But, if she thinks she's invincible oh she's got another thing coming. See this isn’t some video game or some lame action flick. This is the real world and in the real world well its women like me that call the shots.

Bianca said with a slight smirk returning to her face.

Bianca Davis: You made a few mistakes already one I already am Bianca two belts, but soon it will be three I still have that International Junior Heavyweight title shot against that disgusting degenerate William Pierce. Do you think you are gonna be the top here? Please I am not Super Tiger, I don’t come out jumping around for the basics to get them to cheer, I do what it takes to win, period. And well, I hope you're prepared for that. I hope you're prepared to be three steps behind from the jump mentally. Because that is what it is like when you're in the ring with me. Its why i have won gold it's why I hold two belts currently, its why I am the face of the movement. And it is why Jousha Samson made sure to sign me he knows talent when he sees it he knows star power why he brought me on board. But, consider this a learning experience one that you will always remember. Now onto Thotley Kirk ugh!

Bianca takes a sip of her drink once again soaking in more of the California sun. The Malibu Queen B soon began to speak in a direct a bit more serious tone than the fans are used to hearing.

Bianca Davis: You see last time for the 1MW title you did beat me. I won’t lie and say you didn’t do that yes you little basics Bianca tapped I know rub it. But if you think that means this is over with you are dumber than you look. You see, there is more than one way to get what you want more than one way to skin a cat and well you stopped plan a but there is always plan b. And well that has now been activated. And that starts tonight in this triple threat match you see when you first debuted a year ago I saw a hyperactive annoying child.

Bianca said in a bitchy tone rolling her eyes thinking on the past with Arley. And the fact she remembered her first time being around her when he had first debuted, and they always had their issues.

Bianca Davis: Again I am not gonna sit here and take away your accomplishments. Tonight isn’t about giving you a makeover though trust me under that mask your stil the same hideous disgusting uggo you always been. Under that mask, you are still the same girl you always have been, and at PWN 10. This match may not be for the title around your waist, but I do plan on making a statement at your expense and showing the world why I am truly the face of the Movement and not you.

Bianca's lips begin to curl into an evil smirk as she says.

Bianca Davis: So ladies tonight you are gonna be in for a ride because the Queen B is gonna get her way and is gonna walk out with the victory, and secure the Movements place in PWN because that is what I do. And Pierce don’t worry you will pay for your actions soon enough darling but you can watch this match, and let it be your example or your lesson of why you shouldn’t have made an enemy out of me sorry bout it.

Bianca blows a smug kiss toward the camera as the scene then fades to black.
Back to top Go down

The Face of the movement.
Page 1 of 1