Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
My country Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
My country Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
My country Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
My country Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
My country Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
My country Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
My country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
My country Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
My country Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

My country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

My country Empty
PostSubject: My country   My country Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 1:13 pm

My country G4Snj4K

🏆Jonetta is seen at an ice rink, playing towards her old college hockey days. She skates around gracefully while speaking.🏆

Canada, your ivory doll is coming home!

🏆She slows down.🏆

Can you believe this Devin Bravo guy thinks he can throw a party at my house? Who sanctioned a Guerrilla Party?

I guess we’ll have to show them what our country is all about.

🏆Jonetta ramps it up and cross-checks a random guy, then shrugs and smiles with her index finger over her lip.🏆

He’ll be okay, that’s how we do things.

They tell me this guy is an “alpha”, I’ve dealt with plenty of them in OWA.

Speaking of which, I’m actually rather busy these days because of it, but I’ll never let my country and my gal pal, Roxy, down! So I’ll deal with the competition like I always do!

I picked the wrestling business over many other opportunities, I could be doing my thing like the old Crocodile Hunter used to, or I could be on this rink vying for the Isobel Cup. Still, instead, I wanted to take the path of a professional wrestler! Do you think that makes me someone who’d ever just show up to Pro Wrestling Nova and get beat by some Chad wannabe? Please, Ohohoho!

Listen up buster, or Bravo as I hear your name is. The Dollhouse may be the greatest tag team in the world, but we’re both just as stellar individual stars. How many world championships have my girl won? How many companies does she dominate?  I still have some catching up to do, but I’m doing my own work, I’m on the cusp of greatness with my own tournament won cup, and I can be a world champion any day I choose. What are you and your partner doing? Being lower in the tag team ranks! I get it, you’re an explosive talent that wants to bring excitement back into the industry that has lost it in your mind! Relax boys, The Dollhouse excites the people just by getting to look at us, let alone what kind of emotions we drive out of people as they see us tear other people apart in that ring. There’s nothing bland about us, we accessories the business as much as we do our outfits, and one of these days I’ll be skinning the tag champions for my next runway look. Oh, they’re Mechanical Animals, I bet they think that makes them safe, but it doesn’t matter if it’s steel or fur, no animals thrive in the presence of the top poacher in professional wrestling! That goes for party animals too.

You’re kind don’t play quite well in my home country, we aren’t as easily appeased to nor are entertained by fools. Some people call us Bizzaro world, due to our crowds not playing along with clowns. We just don’t appreciate the fact that people take professional wrestling to be a joke, we are a country who train our athletes to be perfect and splendid, just like I am! You say pro wrestling has lost touch with your kind of performers? What a joke! It’s filled with more air-headed jokers that should be partying in the crowd than ever before! Fortunately, it is more open to ladies like me taking center stage and saving the business from the boys who just can’t hang anymore.

Try not to get hurt having a night out with little ol me, I may not bite, but I can get pretty rough when the night goes on. Can you handle me, party boy? I don’t tend to get handled unless I want to be, and I never do. Maybe you’ll melt my ice-cold heart if you do a funny enough dance for me, but I wouldn’t bet on it if I were you. I think even your own tag team partner would gamble against you if he wanted to make a quick buck. Your unclean and you’re wrestling style is full of silly wrinkles, so I’ll take you to the cleaners and starch you into a proper star that knows how to stay laying down for his betters! See on the next episode.

🏆Jonetta blows a sarcastic kiss at the camera as it goes to black.🏆
Back to top Go down

My country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: