Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell   Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:12 am

{Before the show begins the following text appears on the screen}
Due to graphic content that occurred on this show, there was a slight tape delay and we here at the Shiba Zaibatsu humbly apologize for the mayhem and hope that you enjoy the show.

{The sound of whistling wind and the familiar guitar lick of Golden
Earring's "Twilight Zone" accompany the scene of a pair of gloved
hands in front of a black background loading a round into a rifle,
then snapping the chamber shut. The gun turns towards the screen,
and almost at the same time the camera view turns with it, to end up
behind the sight.}

[Music]
It's 2am (it's 2 am)/Fear is gone (fear is gone)
I'm somewhere where/The Gun's still warm
Thinking my connection/Is tired of taking chances

{The black background is interrupted by a roaming "gunsight" view,
within which PWN action can be seen; the sight moves across the
screen, every so often cutting to change directions (and video
footage).}

[Music]: Now I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone ...

{Sight moves from left to right; Alex Slayer cinches the Slayer Clutch on Remy Orbax.}

[Music]: This is a madhouse/Feels like being home ...

{Sight moves from bottom upwards; Lash Donohue mugs on the mic with Jacob Striker close in tow.}

[Music]: My feet they can't move/Under moon and star ...

{Sight moves from lower left to center and back to upper left (in a
">" pattern); Wil Pierce hoists Graham Baker into a
Mephisto Waltz onto a table.}

[Music]: Where am I to go Now that I've gone too far ...

{Sight moves from lower right to upper left in broad arc; Miho Li
subjects Megane Diavola to the Mi Kicks.}

[Music]: You will come to know/when the bullet hits the bone.

{Sight moves from left to right, jagging up and down erratically; Ian Dickenson throws Jacob Knight into the Hellion.}

[Music]: You will come to know ...
when the bullet hits the bone ...

{Cut to a scene of four simultaneous "gunsights" (without the internal
video), converging on slightly wobbly paths towards the lower left
corner. As the four intersect, a loud drumbeat corresponds with the
crack of a gunshot; the screen flashes bright white, then fades into
the logo for Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant brand as the camera shows
us the inside of M and S Bank Arena in Liverpool, London, England where
we find the press desk with our three Hosts sitting behind it}

BG: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the hometown of the Legendary Ringo Starr himself, lovely Liverpool England and welcome to another chapter of Pro Wrestling Nova as we continue on our march towards our second ever Genesis pay per view!!

JE: That's right Benjamin and tonight we are not short on excitement as we have a lot of fallout in the aftermath of what happened over at Alexandra Palace.

CS: Yeah no shit! We've got a brand spanking new junior heavyweight champion in the form of Bianca Davis after she really went to town on the now former champion, Wil Pierce, but not only that but she also had a little bit of...well, unexpected help.

JE: Yeah...from Jacob Striker of all people.

BG: Do we even know why that happened?

CS: I dunno, but I guess that we'll find out here to..

BG: Wait on that thought, Chad!! We're getting a report that something is happening backstage!!!

=======================================
(The camera cuts to the backstage area suddenly as we see a camera man running as quickly as he can as the sounds of combat seemingly continue to get louder until suddenly the camera man gets to door and throws it open to the screeching of tires as we see none other than of all people Alex Slayer, of the Shinigami Foundation tag team, suddenly being thrown into a pillar by the back end of a black car with tinted windows before it hauls off into the Liverpool traffic at which point the camera man goes to check on Slayer who looks like he's had the shit beaten out of him}

Camera Man: Alex, Alex Slayer...who did this to you?!

{Slayer is crumpled up into a little ball as the camera cuts back to ringside as medics and security show up to check him out}
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell   Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am

Wil Pierce vs. Logan Burgess

This was a short match as the Strong Style Wrestling Grand Japan champion hit the ring hard against the self titled "Man with a Death Wish" as Logan found himself in a very unevenable position of facing the former PWN International Junior Heavyweight champion a mere two weeks after his sudden and brutal loss of his championship.

At one point, Logan looked as if he had the match won after a solid streak of strikes but instead Pierce came back with a "Horror Business" driver before setting Logan up for Knight Rider and the pin.

Winner of the Match: Wil Pierce at 6:50 with the "Knight Rider" DDT
==========================================================

{Wil reaches down between the ropes and yanks the mic out of Thomas Dekker's hand as he pushes his hair back with the other}

WP: Cut my fucking music!! Cut it right the fuck *now*!!

{"Burn the Ships fades away as Wil starts to pace back and forth while looking at the entrance way}

WP: Look, I don't know what the fuck is the matter with you but you've been dodging me all week and I know you're in the fucking back...so how about you get your damned balls out of Serenity's purse and come out here and face me, Jake!!

{Suddenly the lights in the arena abruptly fade out suddenly as a series of strange sounds starts to echo throughout the arena before the sound of a person suddenly taking a long, hard, and painful gasp of air can be heard as the video walls explode into a shot of Jacob Striker hitting the "Death Warrant" on Minori as a singular spotlight suddenly shines onto the entrance way as the crowds at ringside explode into a hearty combination of cheers and boos as "Wonderful Life" by Bring Me the Horizon beings to play as none other than Jacob Striker himself comes stepping out onto the entrance way}

BG: Maybe this isn't the best time to demand things of the "Real Rock'n'Rolla"...I mean if anyone has been seeing what's been happening to him over in WrestleWorld and One Wrestling Movement....

CS: I'm actually in full agreement with you, Benjamin. Striker has become somewhat more vicious and darker since this whole thing between him and Banch Morgan began a few months ago and it's only gotten worse.

JS: You...making demands?

WP: Damned straight!! Now I don't know what the fuck made you want to come out here and stab your friend in the fucking back like that...

JS: How about you stop right there, Wil? You and I both know that you were never actually my friend, Wil. I mean a real friend would've be there to back me up in New Frontier Wrestling through all of that shit with useless piece of shit Crowley. A real friend would've been there for me to help keep me together mentally after that shit that Katrina put me through, and a real friend would've been backing me up in One Wrestling Movement instead of lying to my fucking face about it!!

But most importantly of all, a real *friend* would've stood up for me when Banch's little sycophantic bitches were yelling at me to apologize for threatening to kill Banch like they were doing.

{Wil runs a hand through his hair as he shakes his head slowly}

WP: So you stabbed me in the back because I wasn't there for you all of those supposed times, Jake? I tried to warn you that NFW would be a harder nut to crack and sure as fuck it was!

But where it comes to the ring rat, that is some fucked up shit and it's your own damn fault for hooking up with a third rate ring rat like Katrina in the first place. I mean, I tried to warn you that she'd just be using you and in the end, I was right wasn't I?

You see that's one of the major problems with you is that you trust people like her. You showed her an inkling of trust, an inkling of respect and what happened-she fucking stabs you in the back and focuses more on her titles like the good little backstabber that she is.

End of discussion there, buddy boy.

As for not backing you up with the whole Banch bullshit. Dude, Lash and I both thought that you had that handled because nobody in their right mind would fucking believe that you were actually going to shoot him because everybody does that "gun" motion in this sport.

It's not *my* fault that WrestleWorld's Dominion brand is ran by a fucking prima donna who's got the IQ of a jar of warm mayo!! If I was in the ring with that snot nosed shit that he calls his "protege" in Theodor Pavel, I'd own his scrawny ass, unlike you or fucking Ryo!!

{Wil then steps back and motions to the ring}

WP: However, I owe you one hell of an asskicking...so if you'd be oh so kind to get your fucking ass in here...

{Jacob starts to laugh long and hard at that for a few minutes before he shakes his head}

JS: Oh thank you...but no. I'll be coming for the rest of my pound of flesh from you in due time, Wil...just wait. But you were wrong about Katrina, she may have broken me in ways that I wasn't expecting...at least she had the decency not to stab me in the back like some mother fuckers and you know *exactly* what I'm talking about there!

Now as for our little devil's dance...that'll happen when I say it'll happens.

{"Wonderful Life" keys up again as Wil yells at Striker to get his ass into the ring as the "Straight Shooter" walks off as the screen cuts to commercial}
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell   Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 am

King Maverick vs. Mason Alexander Vanderbilt

It was a "Battle of the Mavericks" as King Maverick himself, Jason Long, took a slight "breather" from his spot in SSW's "Tower of God" Japan Block to take out this "pretentious pretender" (Chad's words) in Mason Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt put up a valiant fight, managing to hold his own against the more experienced King Maverick but the match ended at the nine minute mark when Long caught Vanderbilt sleeping with a "Burst Your Bubble" into the "Vanity Killer" for the three count.

Winner of the Match: King Maverick at 9:00 with the "Vanity Killer" kick.
==================================================
{We cut to the backstage area where Aaron Tennyson is sitting with a concerned look on his face before there is a knock on the door and a stage hand opens it to look at the General Manager}

Stage Hand: Um, Mister Tennyson. There is someone here to see you.

Tennyson: Who is it?

{Before the stage hand can door or say anything, he is pushed out of the way by a handsome brunette woman in a charcoal gray suit}

Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Temperance_Brennan

Woman: Mister Tennyson.

Tennyson: Miss Madison.

Madison: I've been told that one of the two wrestlers involved in tonight's main event may not be able to wrestle tonight.

Tennyson: Perhaps, but I've seen Alex come back from being hit harder.

Madison: Perhaps, but I already have made a selection for who will replace Alex if he is unable to be ready for his match when it is time for the main event and it is a wrestler with whom this company already owes a title match too.

Tennyson: It's not Graham is it?

(Madison shakes her head slowly)

Madison: Nope, it's the other wrestler that this company owes a title match to if you'll recall?

{Tennyson looks at Madison for a moment before realization dawns on his face at which point he slowly shakes his head}

Tennyson: Alright, I'll let the powers that be know about the change...*IF* Alex Slayer cannot be cleared by the time of the main event, Miss Madison.

{Talia only smiles at Tennyson before she turns and leaves the office as the screen fades back to ringside}
===================================================

Kanaida Sharpe vs. El Landerson

Our next match on the card put two light heavyweight hitters against each other as El Landerson attempted to make his name against of all people, Kanadia Sharpe!

While Landerson might have had the advantage in experience, Kanadia had the bigger advantage in that he simply didn't give two shits about his opponent or showing off and this became increasingly clear as the match continued as Kanada hit the "Punishment Hammer" on Landerson before launching into a very sadistic flurry of standing shoot kicks that wore down the older wrestler until finally Landerson attempted a come back only to be caught by not one, but two curb stomps then it was lights out.

Winner of the Match: Kanadia Sharpe at 11:23 via the "Gravedigger".
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell   Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:29 am

BG: Standing by backstage, we have our own Jasmine Ortiz. Take it away, Jasmine…

(Scene cuts backstage where we find the interviewer standing in front of a banner promoting Pro Wrestling Nova’s upcoming Pay-per-view, Genesis)

Jasmine: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, please help me welcome one of the most dominant husband-wife duos in Pro Wrestling Nova history, the Global Joshi Champion Ebony Arceri-Dickinson and the HorrorCore Openweight Champion Ian Dickinson, Onslaught!

(At the mention of their names, the tandem makes their way onscreen, flanking the interviewer with their respective championship belts resting on their shoulders)

Jasmine: Ian, Ebony, both of you have tremendous matches lined up at Genesis… Ebony, You'll be defending the Global Joshi Championship against a woman seeing action tonight, Miho Li….

Ebony: That’s why I’m here, Jasmine. Miho Li and I aren’t strangers, that’s for sure…

Jasmine: Considering she’s one of the people you defeated to win your championship in the first place.

Ebony: … but she wants to run her mouth a bit ahead of Genesis. Par for the course in our sport, so I can’t hold it against her too much.

Jasmine: She looks to send you a message in her match against Arley Kirk…

Ebony: And I’m here to receive it… but I have a message of my own. I’ve been chomping at the bit to get an opportunity to defend my title, and this time around, it’s a straight one-on-one match, so I’m free to focus my full attention on Miho, no distractions.

(Jasmine turns to face the HorrorCore Champion)

Jasmine: Tonight holds ramifications for Genesis for you as well, Ian, because if you can successfully defend your title tonight, you could very well walk out of Genesis as a double champion.

Ian: Facing Nas for the International Heavyweight Championship is definitely an exhilarating prospect… After all, who wouldn’t like to hold multiple titles simultaneously? However, a lot hinges on how tonight turns out, Jasmine. Having teamed with Alex Slayer, I’ve had a unique opportunity to observe his arsenal without actually being the target of it… until tonight, that is.

That being said, the match we’re in doesn’t really lend an advantage to either of us. I certainly don’t have the luxury of “champion’s privilege.” What it boils down to is who wants victory more. At the risk of sounding like a bigger asshole than I already am, I have the utmost confidence that at the end of the night….

(Ian pats the center plate of his title belt)

Ian: ...this title isn’t going ANYWHERE.

(With that, Onslaught makes their exit)

Jasmine: Back to you guys…

(Scene cuts back to ringside)
======================================================

Arley Kirk vs. Miho Li

This match was a hard fought brawl set between the number one contender for the PWN Joshi championship in Miho Li and one of the top up and coming female wrestlers in the world in Arley Kirk.

Miho put in her usual tremendous amount of effort into this match, trying to showcase why she should be taken seriously as a wrestler but for Arley made Miho fight for every square inch of ground throughout the entire match-with the highlight of the night being when after Miho finished off Arley with a series of Mi-Kicks, Arley hauled herself back up to her knees with a loud scream of fury and demanded that Miho do her fucking damnest to keep her down at which point Miho nodded and then went back to unleashing even stiffer Mi-Kicks onto Arley.

The turning point in the match came when Angela Dante headed for the ring with her masked henchman, Kanaida Sharpe, and Gabriel Marik with a rather sinister smile on Dante's face but before they could reach the end of the ramp-Hellfighter was already there and looking more than ready for a fight-especially when of all people Celes Dumont hopped over the railing as well along with Robert Garcia and Josh Woodrun at which point the Dominion stopped their approach an actually started back up the entrance way.

Meanwhile back in the ring, Miho was screaming at Dante's crew to either step up or go the fuck away only for Miho to walk right into a sudden springboard superkick into a roll up by Arley for the three count!!!

Winner of the Match: Arley Kirk as 14:30 with the "Kirk the Bucket" superkick.
=============================================

Ian Dickenson vs. Alex Slayer
Clockwork Orange House of Fun match for the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight championship.

{Suddenly the crowds start to boo as the song that starts to play is not the Insane Clown Posse cover of "Let's go all the way" for Alex Slayer, but "Lights Out" by Breaking Benjamin hails out the smartly dressed woman from before}

BG: Wait..Talia Madison, what is the former Chief of Operations for the Frontier Wrestling Alliance doing here in Pro Wrestling Nova?!

{Talia waits for the boos to dye down before she brings a mic up to speak}

TM: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to the horrendus attack on Alex Slayer at the start of tonight's show, we have been forced to go with plan B to ensure that our fighting champion in Mister Dickenson gets his fair measure...and to that extent, I'd love to introduce his opponent right now.

TM: Now Dekker, do your fucking job!!

Ian Dickenson vs. Maijin Stark
Clockwork Orange House of Fun match for the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight championship

Now this was an intense and very physically brutal match between two men who obviously weren't leaving anything to chance as it went back and forth for several minutes, Ian most especially had something to prove as he was looking forward to facing off against a known quality in Alex Slayer, but since Slayer was taken out by someone earlier in the night thus robbing Ian of a much more "fun" match, Ian took out his rage on Stark and Stark took everything and then gave even more.

By the 15 minute mark, there was ruins of tables and chairs all over the ringside area as well as a thoroughly destroyed ladder that actually had rungs missing but the "Hawthorne Horror" did not want to surrender the championship that he'd held for over two years effectively be taken from him as the "Red Rain" somehow managed to keep pace with the younger wrestler until finally at the 20 minute mark, Stark had finally managed to start hitting his sickening "Eight Trigrams: One Thousand Palms" strike on Ian at which point Ian simply shrugged it off out of pure and unadulterated rage, Ian's face basically pouring a crimson mask with each breath as he started to return the favor.

At the 25 minute mark however, Ian finally managed to hit the "Hellion" powerbomb onto Stark and struggled to get over and make the pin but Stark, also just as bloody, was finally able to get a shoulder up right before Kevin Harrison could count to three at which point Stark smiled through very red teeth at Ian as Kevin then checked on Ian once more and then he quickly called for the bell as Ian struggled to get up to his feet.

In the end, the match and the title was awarded to Stark via ref stoppage on Ian's behalf!!

Winner of the Match: Maijin Stark at 29:59 via ref stoppage on the behalf of Ian Dickenson, Stark is the new PWN Horrorcore Openweight champion!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell   Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 16th: Warp into Monster Disco Hell
Page 1 of 1