Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 17: Making Diamonds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 am

{Before the show begins the following text appears on the screen}

Due to graphic content that occurred on this show, there was a slight tape delay and we here at the Shiba Zaibatsu humbly apologize for the mayhem and hope that you enjoy the show.

{The sound of whistling wind and the familiar guitar lick of Golden
Earring's "Twilight Zone" accompany the scene of a pair of gloved
hands in front of a black background loading a round into a rifle,
then snapping the chamber shut. The gun turns towards the screen,
and almost at the same time the camera view turns with it, to end up
behind the sight.}

[Music]
It's 2am (it's 2 am)/Fear is gone (fear is gone)
I'm somewhere where/The Gun's still warm
Thinking my connection/Is tired of taking chances

{The black background is interrupted by a roaming "gunsight" view,
within which PWN action can be seen; the sight moves across the
screen, every so often cutting to change directions (and video
footage).}

[Music]: Now I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone ...

{Sight moves from left to right; Alex Slayer cinches the Slayer Clutch on Remy Orbax.}

[Music]: This is a madhouse/Feels like being home ...

{Sight moves from bottom upwards; Lash Donohue mugs on the mic with Jacob Striker close in tow.}

[Music]: My feet they can't move/Under moon and star ...

{Sight moves from lower left to center and back to upper left (in a
">" pattern); Wil Pierce hoists Graham Baker into a
Mephisto Waltz onto a table.}

[Music]: Where am I to go Now that I've gone too far ...

{Sight moves from lower right to upper left in broad arc; Miho Li
subjects Megane Diavola to the Mi Kicks.}

[Music]: You will come to know/when the bullet hits the bone.

{Sight moves from left to right, jagging up and down erratically; Ian Dickenson throws Jacob Knight into the Hellion.}

[Music]: You will come to know ...
when the bullet hits the bone ...

{Cut to a scene of four simultaneous "gunsights" (without the internal
video), converging on slightly wobbly paths towards the lower left
corner. As the four intersect, a loud drumbeat corresponds with the
crack of a gunshot; the screen flashes bright white, then fades into
the logo for Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant brand as the camera shows
us the inside of the First Direct Arena in Leeds, England where we find the press desk with our three Hosts sitting behind it}

BG: Hello and welcome back everyone to Pro Wrestling Nova presents Defiant and we are live here, from Leeds England.

CS: I just can't friggin believe that so many other things happen here in England that cost us some friggin venue spots, man.

JE: I can...it has been that kind of way for a while now.

BG: Very true, but here tonight we have quite the packed card. As in our first two matches we have contendership challenges as newcomer Madison Wright takes on our very own Megane Diavola for the number two spot in the Joshi division and El Landerson takes on Lash Donohue for the number one contender's spot for Biance Davis' International Junior Heavyweight title.

JE: Plus we have a battle between Logan Burgess and Mason Alexander Vanderbilt in a standard rules match.

CS: Man, I've got two questions about this match. One, I know that Jason Long really doesn't care about this match as he has shown but the fact that there is some friggin chump out there using the same name as he has been in Mason and pulling all kinds of pointless ego shit with it, how does the Kingslayer himself really feel about this fuckwad?

JE: Alrighty....and what was the other question?

CS: What does President Slayton feel about the fuckwad after the comment Mason made on social media and then went utterly silent on the matter?

JE: That's a very fair question.

BG: That is true but then we have Arley Kirk going up against a member of the House Urahara Wrestling Office in the form of Kain Reyes followed by Kamila Rose against Miho Li.

CS: Yeah, that's all good and all but the match that I want to see if Alex Pierce of the Dominion go up against Project Honor's own Kyle Valentine. Where this match started off as something small, Pierce just had to shove his nose into shit by bashing the kid to the point where he went and showed up at a National Wrestling Federation event over the past weekend and caused a huge ass scene which resulted in the stips for tonight's match.

JE: Dios Mio! And what stips they are, amigo. If Alex wins the match then Kyle has quit being a professional wrestler for the rest of his life which in turn would nullify the Phantom Troupe's contract with Project Honor as well...but if Kyle wins, then not only does he lay claim to the nom-de-guerres that Alex Pierce holds so tightly to his chest, but Alex Pierce *MUST* retire from professional wrestling!

BG: And to make things equal, this is a one fall to a finish with nothing to be held back and both factions in the Dominion and the House Urahara Wrestling Office are banned from ringside for it.

JE: Yes and let's not forget our main event as our Unified champion, the "Queen of Wrestling" herself in Stephanie Matsuda squares off against one of her former students in Ryo Sakazaki in the first ever Devil's Deal match.

BG: Yeah, now that's some crazy rules right there, guys! If Stephanie wins the match here tonight then she gets our pay per view off...but if Ryo wins...

CS: Pfft, yeah...like that's gonna happen...

BG: Then not only does Ryo get to name her next opponent but also what kind of match it will happen in for that pay per view!

JE: Not only that but due to President Slayton, Commissioner Booth, and General Manager Tennyson currently not on site, President Slayton has appointed the General Manager of the in development Revolution brand in David Elric as Acting General Manager for tonight and as such he will be overseeing and approving everything that happens.

CS: I guess Talia grew a little too big for her pumps?

BG: No comment there, but now onto the long awaited action!
==================================================================
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:41 am

Match #1: Madison Wright vs. Megane Diavola

This was a fairly short match as while Madison attempted to assert her dominance over Megane, this was proven to be a very VERY *BAD* idea as the more experienced woman started to quickly pick apart Madison, highlighting the fact that she was simply treating this match as a workout more than anything before finally putting the blonde bombshell away with her "Eternal Lust" signature at the six minute mark.

Your winner and holder of the #2 spot in the Joshi rankings and the holder of the right to challenge the winner of Li/Areceri after November the 19th-MEGANE DIAVOLA at 6:02.
====================================================

{The camera then cuts to the backstage area where we see a long black car pull up to the arena and then the crowd pops as Vergil Urahara, Jason Wraith, Ruiner, and the Phantom Troupe themselves get out of the car. Kyle stretches a little bit while DJ yawns}

JW: You're sure that you're not too jet lagged, are you Kyle?

KV: No sir, I'm good. DJ on the other hand.

DH: I'm good. I'm a little concerned but I'm good.

KV: I can handle this, what does Pierce have on me that I can't overcome?

JW: (shrugging slightly) Over ten years of experience, having held multiple heavyweight titles...or the fact that he's highly violent in the ring?

{The group stops walking and simply looks at Wraith who suddenly makes a “What?” look}

VU: Hey DJ?

DH: Yes?

VU: Is this how people react to me when I go all weird supposedly?

{DJ is actually quiet for a few seconds before he says *anything*}

DH: Would you believe me if I said yes?

{Vergil looks at his right hand once more, then shudders as he quickly starts to walk away as the screen cuts back to the ring as it leaves on a confused looking Wraith}
=================================================

Match #2: El Landerson vs. Lash Donohue

In a match to determine the number one contender and the person that will face Bianca Davis at the November PPV, El Landerson went up against Lash Donohue, one half of the PWN World Tag Team champions in a fast paced, hard hitting match with Landerson trying his best to take out his younger opponent but a misstep on the top turnbuckle allowed Lash just enough of a moment to quickly hit the top rope and hit the "Chili-con-Carnage", driving both men hard into the mat but Lash recovered just quickly enough to score the pin fall.

Your winner of the match and the new NUMBER ONE CONTENDER to the International Junior Heavyweight title, LASH DONOHUE at 9:21!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:42 am

Match #3: Logan Burgess vs. Mason Alexander Vanderbilt

{Right before the match could begin, a rather sinister bit of instrumental music started to echo throughout the Direct First Arena which brought some fans to their feet}

JE: Alright, what's going on now?

BG: I don't know, this isn't scheduled to be a three way dance though.

CS: Whoo boy, I think I recognize that song and if it is who I think it is...

<Song>
Deceive me, release me, unleash me
You've unleashed the wild *within*!!

Welcome to the madness
That dwells inside these eyes
Pushed unto the breaking point
You're running out of time

{Suddenly from the backstage area none other than "Lady Gojira" herself, Celes Dumont comes stalking out as she makes her way down to the ring-already dressed for battle and with her war paint on-as she moves with a definite and dark purpose}

CS: IT'S FREAKING CELES DUMONT!!! I KNEW IT!!!

BG: What is a member of the Lethal Angels of Wrestling roster doing here of all places!!?

JE: Better question who in that ring has gotten her attention??

<Song>
This innocent blood is on your hands
Deceive me
Come face to face with the final stand
Release me
It's the part of me you can't comprehend
Unleash me
You've unleashed the wild within
The wild within

{Logan Burgess, having once worked with Celes in EAW in the past, very quickly gets the hell out of dodge while Mason simply looks at the person coming to the ring and scoffs in her general direction but the moment that Celes is in the ring she goes right after Mason, practically slapping the *SHIT* out of the taller man with several very stiff slaps that drives Mason hard into the ropes before Celes grabas Mason, pulls him in close, and then starts laying several knee strikes to his his face before she quickly hits a rolling snapmare that she turns into a brutal shoot kick that knocks Mason right to the mat}

BG: JEASUS!!

JE: You see Mason, that's why your opponent left the ring. He didn't want to be in the same place as a pissed off Celes Dumont.

CS: Still don't explain why she's even there to begin with.

BG: Maybe we're about to find out, she's calling for a mic.

{The music fades out as Celes is tossed a mic as she takes a moment to calm herself down as she looks around the Leeds crowd which is giving her respect}

Celes: I don't even know who the *fuck* I just laid out, but if he was dumb enough to fucking scoff at me...well then....

{Celes starts to stomp on Mason for a couple of seconds before she quickly whips away and looks hard into the camera, a wicked smile on her painted face}

Celes: So, I heard through the grapevine a rumor...a lovely, delicious *exquisite* little bit of sweat meat and that is Remi...oh so sweet Remi *fucking* Skyfire...

{The crowds let out a mixed reaction the mention of the former Kingdom Pro Wrestler's name as Celes runs a hand through her wild mane of auburn hair}

Celes: Now, Remi...I've heard that you left that giant fucking dumpster fire of a promotion that you and I once worked for far in the rearview mirror...and I'm actually proud of you for doing that because you and I both know that a certain little shitwad doesn't like his toys playing with anyone else...

But you and I both *know* that you're nobody's "toy".

No, you are one very violent bitch and I have waited two *YEARS* to say this once more. So, Mister Cameraman...come in close on my face.

{The camera man does exactly that as Celes licks her lips as her wild smile gets even bigger}

Celes: I'm calling you out, Remi. I still *owe* you for helping to try and take me out of professional wrestling with that concrete backed brainbuster and now, but since you work for Oasis and Pro Wrestling Nova has a working relationship with the Omegas...how about you and I have our violent dance on November the 19th...at the Hydro.

I'll be waiting for your answer...

{Celes then tosses the mic away as she leaves the ring as the camera fades to commercial}
==============================

Match #4: Arley Kirk vs. Kain Reyes (w/Zach Rhodes & Broly)

Even though Kain came to the ring with his “running buddies” as Chad Swayze called them, neither man on the outside caused any interference whatsoever and simply where there to support Kain as he wrestled the more experienced Kirk to which point both wrestlers engaged in a very high paced and hard fought match with neither wrestler truly giving up any real ground.

Arley managed to almost get the win a few times during this match, often by using her speed advantage to almost catch Kain off guard but the former student of Stephanie Matsuda one out of three times was able to counter it into a beautiful submission or suplex for a near pinfall with the match causing some of the PWN’s developmental talent to come to the stage to witness the two wrestlers putting on a real clinic there in the middle of the ring.

However in the end, Kain was able to hit Arley with the “Blitzkrieg Bop” for the submission win in the end.

The winner of your match: Kain Reyes at 12:42 with the submission victory!!

However after the match was over, Kain did not allow Arley to feel that she had lost as he not only shook her hand but she also got a standing ovation from both Zach and Broly at ringside as well as Kain raised her hand in respect and to the delight of the crowds in Leeds.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:43 am

{The camera cuts to the backstage area where Kyle is seen walking, looking for something when suddenly he stops as he notices something and the camera pulls back to reveal that the person he’s looking at is none other than Jacob Striker and Kyle quickly moves to stand in front of the older man.}

Jacob: Can I help you with something Kyle?

{Kyle doesn’t say anything at first, simply looking hard at the other man}

Kyle: What the hell happened to you?

Jacob: Excuse me?

Kyle: You heard me, *JAKE*. I asked you straight up what the hell happened to you.

{Jacob’s eyes narrow sharply as Kyle gets right into his face}

Jacob: I don’t owe you an explanation for anything nor do I like the disrespect, rookie.

Kyle: “Rookie”...no, you see here you *DO* owe me and explanation and furthermore, I’m one of the very few fuckers in this building that can actually demand one from you!

{Jacob moves to turn away but Kyle grabs him by his right shoulder and whips Jacob back around before he gets in close and the two start to argue without the mics being able to catch what is being said before Jacob finally has enough of the argument and punches Kyle hard across the jaw before the two quickly lock up in the hallway with the younger man almost getting the advantage over Jake before he quickly gets a side knee strike into Kyle’s guts that doubles him over and then Jake sends him headfirst into a near-by double packed set of equipment boxes that causes them to topple over and as Jake moves to step back and walk away, Kyle quickly comes charging out of them with a spear that drives Jake hard into the wall as the taller man then starts to unload onto Jake with knee strikes}

Kyle: Give.ME.FUCKING.*ANSWERS*!!!

{Before Kyle can do anything more, the members of the Shinigami Foundation including David Belmont and Amanda Belnades quickly grab Kyle and pull him away from Jake but then before they can do anything, Jake’s partner in the Phantom Troupe, the “Elegant Assassin” DJ Hunter, and Ruiner come out of nowhere along with Kain Reyes and his two running buddies but before anything more can happen, Belmont quickly moves between the two groups and tries to keep them separated}

Belmont: Hold on! Hold on! HOLD THE FUCK *ON*!!!

{The two groups move back just enough to allow Belmont, Belnades, and Kain to keep them separated}

Belmont: Now I don’t know what’s going on here, but this shit ain’t gonna fly!! This ain’t the CSWA and *you*!!

{Belmont points right at Jake}

Belmont: You ain’t HORNET and you!!

{Belmont then turns and points at Kyle}

Belmont: You ain’t Eli Flair!! So stop your shit and back off from each other!

{Jacob and Kyle glare at each other from across their respective lines before finally DJ gets in front of his younger partner’s view}

DJ: Dude...Brother Kyle, you ain’t got time for this shit. You got a match of your career to go and get prepped for and this ain’t it!

{Kyle then takes one last glare at Jacob before he turns his full attention back to DJ and nods in agreement with him before he turns and stalks off and then Jake and the Shinigamis, save for Belmont and Belnades, do the same which leaves Vergil Urahara and Kain alone with the two Shinigamis}

Vergil: What the hell was that all about?

Belmont: I don’t know, but it was random as fuck.

{The screen then fades to black}
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:45 am

Match #5: Kamila Rose vs. Miho Li

This match was short as Kamila’s heart really wasn’t in it for some reason and Miho was able to beat the “Cub” in short order.

Winner of the Match: Miho Li at Three minutes flat with the Mi Kicks!
=================================================

{The camera then cuts back to ringside and Thomas Dekker standing in the middle of the ring}

Dekker: LADIES *AND* GENTLEMEN!!! The following match is scheduled for ONE *FALL* and it is a special conditions match with both the Dominion and the House Urahara Wrestling Office *banned* from ringside!!!

AND now, introducing wrestler number one.

{Suddenly the lights in the arena go low as a slow paced instrumental starts to echo throughout the First Direct arena as the sigil of the Dominion suddenly appears on the Nova-tron and it's attached video walls}

<Song>
Forged in blood
Etched in bone
The sacrifice
The war we know
I can feel it in my veins
Laced with gold but rich with pain

Do you want it? Die for it
Nothing is ever given 'til you work for it
The choices that we make echo eternity

Dekker: Introducing first, he comes to us by way of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and weighs in tonight at a sadistically patient two hundred and fifty five pounds!!

{The Leeds' crowds really start to explode with jeers as the tall and powerfully built form of Alex Pierce steps out onto the entrance way along with Kanadia Sharpe holding the flag of the Dominion high aloft as Alex quickly adopts a military parade rest stance at the top of the entrance way}

<Song>
I'm not afraid to stand up
Fists up
Never gonna give up
I'm lightning, no fear, just adrenaline
Jet black
Heart attack
Thunder for a soundtrack
(Whoa-oh-oh, whoa)

What kind of scars will you leave? (hey)
What kind of blood will you bleed? (hey)
When fear sets the stage for defeat (hey)
What will your legacy be?

Dekker: He is escorted to the ring by Kanaida Shapre and represents the Dominion!! He is self-styled "Rogue King of Portland" and known internationally as the "Fire Fist Ace"...this is the "ELIMINATOR ''...ALEX...PPIIEERRCCEE!!!!

{Alex Pierce slowly continues to make his way down to the ring, ignoring the jeers as he goes with a cold and calculating expression on his face while Kanaida is blank faced as usual but he holds the ropes open for Alex as he enters and then goes about preparing for his match to come by unzipping his jacket while arrogantly not even paying attention to the fans at all}

CS: You know, I was really digging the whole new style to Alex Pierce and Tyrell’s Dominion up until that whole incident with the National Wrestling Federation, guys.

BG: What changed your mind, Chad?

CS: Dude, there are lines even I won’t cross and Tyrell’s gang did just that over during that NWF show. I mean it got them to get yanked from their television deal because of Tyrell’s ego.

{Suddenly both the mood, tempo, and fans suddenly change as Fall Out Boy’s cover of Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” begins to play throughout the entire arena as the crowds come to their feet}

<Song>
They told him "Don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it
You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be no macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Dekker: And his opponent, he hails from Cameron North Carolina and weighs in tonight at an incredibly agile two hundred and thirty eight pounds!!!

{The Nova-tron then shows us some of the highlights of his career to date so far as one half of the Phantom Troupe tag team as he squares off in the ring against the likes of Arata Asakura, Swindle Shelldrake, Myojin, DIANA,and a few others over the course of his short career thus far before the man himself slowly walks out onto the entrance way, a smile slowly starting to come across his young face as his tag team partner joins him on the stage before they start making their way down to the ring}

<Song>
Just beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

Dekker: He is one half of the Phantom Troupe tag team and is being escorted to the ring by his tag team partner in the “Elegant Assassin” DJ Hunter, and he also represents the House Urahara Wrestling Office...he’s that young knockout kid, this is Kyle…”BAM BAM” VALENTINE!!!

{At the mention of his name, the crowds hit a deafening level of cheers as Kyle looks around kind of stunned at the reaction while DJ reassures him that everything is cool before they resume their walk, Kyle soon yanks off his outer ring gear before he slides under the bottom ropes, all the while keeping an eye focused on the “General of the Dominion” who looks bored waiting for the match to begin}

<Song>
They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it
You got to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they'll beat you
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

JE: The kid looks more than ready to go, despite his earlier encounter with Jacob Striker over...whatever that was about.

CS: Yeah, he looks more than ready for this despite the fact that he went against a A Plus Ultra talent in the form of freakin MYOJIN earlier this week in tag team action in his home promotion of Project Honor where he’s a part of their Proving Grounds brand.

BG: Yes and if Myojin’s matches against other PWN bred wrestlers such as Jacob Striker and Ryo Sakazaki, Kyle actually proved that he had a little bit more mettle against them…

CS: “Them”? Them who, Benny boy?

BG: Myojin identifies themself as “them”.

CS: Ah okay...I honestly didn’t know that, my apologies all.

BG: Anyway, this is an entirely different match because where Myojin is a technical wrestling marvel, Alex Pierce has proven himself to be in an entirely different league with his almost two decades of experience.

JE: Yeah, experience that he’s now going to try and use to force young Kyle out of professional wrestling altogether!

*DING DING*!!!

{The bell rings once both Kanaida and DJ are backstage again at which point the two men start to circle each other with Kyle looking rested and ready to defend his being a wrestler while Alex simply looks ready to tear the younger wrestler apart and Kyle quickly reacts to a couple of feints by Alex before the bigger man finally decides that “playtime” is over and he quickly charges in and catches Kyle unprepared and takes him down to the mat and starts laying stiff forearm shots into Kyle’s face for a couple of moments before Kyle is able to flip the two men over and he quickly gets in a couple of shots as well before he scrambles away and but before Kyle can do anything about it, Alex is already back up on his feet and he hits the "Backdraft" (High-angle belly-to-back suplex) with a bridge for a pin attempt}

1.....2.....!!!

{Kyle kicks out a two and a half while rolling backwards and out of the ring to try and catch his breath, Alex isn't having any of it as he quickly hits the far ropes then rebounds and when he goes for a Top Sucidia, Kyle is somehow quickly able to catch him and then drive him down hard with an Ura-nage before he quickly hauls Alex back up and tosses him back into the ring at which point he quickly follows as he tries to stay on top of things but Alex is able to kick out at one following Kyle's pin attempt}

CS *HOLY SHIT*!! Did you see how he caught Alex in mid-flight like that?!

BG: Kyle has been shown to be an excellent student of the game and apparently he hasn’t let his studies be for nought.

JE: That’s for certain, because now both men are in a standing position and now they are starting to exchange stiff and vicious blows to one another!!

{Alex starts to pepper Kyle face and upper body with some stiff boxing body shots, each one driving the younger wrestler back with each heavy blow before the younger man is able to side step a haymaker attempt and then Kyle simply starts exploding onto Alex with several very stiff and quick shotei palm strikes that drives the Dominion member back just enough that Kyle is able to grab and whip him back first into the far turnbuckles which Kyle then follows it up with a second rope springboard corner roundhouse kick that snaps Alex's head back but when Kyle starts to come back down from the move, Alex quickly grabs him and then spins him around before he starts to unload with two very stiff forearms smashes to Kyle's face which is then followed by an equally stiff shoot kick before Alex spins around and smashes a "Backfist to the Future" right squarely into Kyle's jaw, staggering the young man before Alex drives him down with a roaring lariat that Alex then quickly rolls up into a victory roll complete with grabbing the ropes for that extra leverage!!}

1.....2......!!!!

BG: AND ONCE AGAIN KYLE VALENTINE KICKS OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!

JE: Alex just unloaded with the Raging Scourge, one of the physically most brutal striking sequences that we've ever seen here and Kyle Valentine somehow managed to get enough strength together to keep from loosing this match.

{Alex has a look of sheer frustration on his face has he picks up and then slams Kyle to the mat with not one, not two, not even three but *four* brainbusters before he moves off to hit a short rebound off of the far ropes to try and go for one of his biggest moves}

CS: Ohhh shit!! Alex motions that he's going to go for the "Hiken", he's won world titles with just hitting that move!!

JE: Yeah, before everyone started to spam that move like it was the biggest thing since the DDT!

{Alex goes for his brutual Superman punch move only for Kyle to move at the last moment and quickly grab Alex up into a crossface chicken wing position but as Alex fights the hold, Kyle then hits a Crossface Chickenwing Suplex onto Alex which bounces him off of the ropes right behind the two of them and Alex's face slams off of the mat twice before the older wrestler is able to break the hold, leaving a red smear on the mat where his face impacted!!}

JE: DIOS MIO!!!

BG: Ladies and Gentlemen, I do believe for the first time in a very long time, someone has managed to draw blood from the "Fire Fist Ace" himself as Kyle Valentine, beating and dazed, somehow managed to hit a vicious suplex out of the crossface chickenwing position that had actually drawn blood from his opponent here tonight!!

CS: Yeah, and Alex don't look none to pleased for it either!!!

{Alex reaches up and checks his nose and finds blood as Kyle looks on with complete surprise but then he is quickly taken down to the mat by the "Fire Fist Ace" who now has completely had it as she starts laying into Kyle with some of the stiffest shots seen on PWN television since the second chapter or the Genesis match between Graham Baker and Wil Pierce as Kyle is quickly bloodied himself by his older opponnent and senior official in Kevin Harrison, is finally able to force the older wrestler away from Kyle and starts to lay down the law but Alex simply moves back over and then hauls Kyle up and into the air, before slamming him back down to the mat as hard as he can with the "Ashbringer" before he does it again, only this time with even more force, before he hauls up Kyle against then simply flips him in mid air and leaves him to crash and burn hard onto the mat while Alex looks on at him disgustedly}

CS: It takes a lot to make Alex loose his cool and apparently Kyle Valentine not doing as he was told and simply loosing has done just that.

JE: Dios Mio yes, but by what right does the Dominion-let alone Alex Pierce-have to tell anyone to do anything?

BG: That is a very good question and one that has been at the forefront of this match ever since it was announced, gentlemen!

{Alex watches as Kyle starts to struggle up to his feet before Alex simply stomps on the middle of Kyle's back which drives him back down to the mat before Alex calmly moves in and locks in his signature Figure-four Sharpshooter that is the "Southern Cross Stretch" and cinches it in good and tight on Kyle right there in the middle of the ring and holds him there with Harrison quickly checking on the young man}

BG: And Alex has his signature submission locked in on Kyle in the dead center of the ring and the younger half of the Phantom Troupe has nowhere to go in this situation, ladies and gentlemen.

CS: No kidding, Benny-Mac! Not that many people have escaped from the SCS and I honestly don't think that this kid will be the first one to do it because Alex is using every ounce of his heavier weight class and experience to keep Kyle grounded right where he wants him to be.

{Kyle is in real agony as Alex keeps the move cinched in tightly, the younger man unable to move hardly as every time he tries to drag himself anywhere, Alex simply rolls himself to one side and that causes an insane amount of pressure on Kyle's ankles and knees at the same time just by these minor movements, with Harrison constantly checking on Kyle to see if he's ready to submit or not to which the young man bites down on his lower lip and squeezes his eyes shut as he shakes his head no}

Alex: (w/o mic) Just give it the fuck up, kid!! Admit that you don't belong and you're beaten!!

Kyle: (w/o mic) FUCK YOU BUDDY!!!

Alex: (w/o mic) They are your legs, shithead!

JE: Hey what's going on at the entrance ramp?

{The camera's cut form the ring to the entrance ramp where we see none other than Jacob Striker up there, slowly pacing back and forth with a slightly concerned look on his face as he does so}

CS: What...what is Striker doing out here?? He has no real stake in whoever wins this match.

JE: Maybe it has something to do with the possible problems between the Shinigami and House Urahara??

CS: Alright, I could buy that...but why does he look concerned?

{At this moment the camera cuts back to the ring as Alex starts to really grind down on Kyle's ankles and legs to which point he screams out in pain before he decides that there is only one thing left for him to do as he digs his nails into the ring apron and starts to force himself across the ring for the next two excruciating minutes until he is finally able to grip the lower ring ropes with the tips of his fingers as Alex is forced to finally release the hold and makes him take a couple of steps away but when Alex pushes his way past Harrison to get at Kyle yet again, Kyle hits a couple of stiff chops to Alex's check and neck area before grabbing a hold on him and throwing him towards the nearest turnbuckle which he follows in with a rope-assisted Gammegri which catches Alex's flush in the jaw and as the older man staggers out of the corner, Kyle catches him and then hoists him up into a German suplex that he quickly transitions into a cutter on the way back down before he slowly and painfully climbs up the nearest turnbuckle and then quickly hits high impact frog splash with his right knee clipping Alex's already damaged face as the younger wrestler painfully goes for the pin}

BG: FIRESTORM FROG SPLASH AND THE PIN!!!

1......2......3!!!!!

*DING DING*!!!!

{"Beat It" by Fall Out Boy starts up as Kyle rolls off of his fallen opponent as the various members of the Urahara House hit the ring to check on their man}

Dekker: And the winner of your match, Project Honor’s own...KKKYYYLLLEEE VALENTINE!!!

{At this point DJ and Ruiner has helped Kyle over to one side and Ruiner has a towel that he’s using to try and soak up some of the blood from the split eyebrow above Kyle’s right eye while Harrison goes to check on Alex who shoves Harrison away as he quickly rolls out of the ring and lands on the mats outside on his knees as the crowds start to chant that ever familiar song}

Leeds Crowds: *NANANA HEYHEY GOOD-BYE* *ANANANAN HEYHEYHEY, GOOD*BYE*”!!!

{Alex slowly gets up to his feet and starts to walk up and out of the ringside area with blood still flowing down his face as he goes up the entrance ramp as we cut to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 11:47 am

{The cameras return to the broadcast table where all three men face the camera with serious expressions on their faces}

BG: Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our main event and the first ever match to be contested under the Devil’s Deal stipulation where if our champion, Stephanie Matsuda, can defeat her former student in the Omega Wrestling Alliance’s Ryo Sakazaki then she will have our November the 19th pay per view that President Slayton has announced will be called Day of Reckoning off.

JE: That is true, my friend, but if she cannot defeat Ryo here tonight then not only does Ryo get to name her opponent for the pay per view but he also gets to decide what kind of match it is.

CS: Yeah like *THAT* is going to happen. Look everybody here knows that Ryo has the worst win-loss history in all of the Omega Wrestling Alliance and the fact that he’s going up against a top tier wrestler like the “Queen of Fighters' ' herself tonight, won’t make a lick of difference!!

{The camera then cuts over to the ring where Dekker is more than ready to begin}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your main event for Pro Wrestling Nova’s seventeenth chapter and it is a *SINGLES* match to be contested under the DEVIL’S DEAL STIPULATION and it is set for one fall and one fall only, your referee is PWN Senior Official, Kevin Harrison!

Voice:
"Hey, we all know how we're gonna die, baby
We're gonna crash and burn, burn, burn, burn, burn..."

{Suddenly a very chipper sounding bit of music starts to echo throughout the building before suddenly the lights in the First District Arena go out completely, casting the entire arena into a total pitch black mess until the Nova-tron suddenly blazes to life as it shows us panning through a pitch white hallway somewhere before it stops in one particular spot and it suddenly starts to *bleed* for all intents and purposes three words}

DIE
RYO
DIE

<Rob Zombie>
Mechanized head and a god named Zed
I keep telling you it's alright
A parallax view that you can't unscrew
When it all just gets so tight

Rock, motherfucker
Rock the motherfucker
Rock, motherfucker, yeah
Rock, motherfucker
Rock the motherfucker
Rock, motherfucker, yeah

{As Rob Zombie’ “Sick Bubblegum" keys up fully, the lights in the fade back into a hazy red as a man steps out onto the entrance way, bearing only his signature mask as he slowly looks around the stadium as the fans in Leeds give their heady, mixed reaction to his appearance}

Dekker:
And introducing from Sleepy Hollow New York, weighing in tonight at an enraged two hundred and thirty six pounds...

{The masked man then starts to stride down to the ringside area, clearly focused on the match at hand more than anything else, stopping his purposeful stride every so often to stagger in time with the chorus while gripping the right side of his head}

<Chorus>
Chew it up - spit it out
Sick bubblegum
Blow it up - stick it out
Sick bubblegum
Tear it up - push it down
Sick bubblegum
Shove it in - rip it out
Sick bubblegum

Dekker:
This is the man alone, the "Outsider" of the Olympus...he is the "Grinning Demon" that is RYO SAKAZAKI!!!

<Rob Zombie>
A fireproof stick and I ain't so quick
I just make you think I am
Black numb days and a model hater
Brand new illusion scare

Rock, motherfucker
Rock the motherfucker
Rock, motherfucker, yeah
Rock, motherfucker
Rock the motherfucker
Rock, motherfucker, yeah

{Ryo gets to the outside of the ring where he stops and then removes his signature Hanya mask to show both the camera and his opponents that despite the odds that firmly against him, he simply no longer gives a shit and gives it all one big smile before he tosses the mask aside and enters the ring proper}

CS: You know, I might have said some really true words a few moments ago but I ain’t taking nothing away from Ryo and what he did during that big tables match during the first night of the OWA’s Hardcore Havoc. I mean he did Avalanche Bomb two useless shits through a freaking table to lay victory during that match.

BG: Very true, it was also on the same night of that event where Stephanie won the OWA Women’s championship as well...so it’s impressive to say that both of these wrestlers are here tonight and in such fighting prime to be in such a violent match.

{Suddenly the music shifts to the remix of Run the Jewels' "Ooh La La" and the Leeds' crowds explodes as the inaugural PWN Champion comes walking out onto the stage with a confident swagger with the PWN championship held high above her head and the Omega Wrestling Alliance Women's World Championship strapped around her waist}

BG: Our champion is showing no fear as she comes into this match not only bearing our company's main championship in the form of the Unified World Heavyweight title, but also her newly won OWA Women's World Championship as she comes down to the ring.

JE: For four hundred and ninety five days, Stephanie has been the Unified champion and she has defended it rather effectively, mostly recently against Nobi over in Strong Style Wrestling...which amusingly enough lead to this very match here tonight.

Dekker: And his opponent, she is your reigning...defending...and UNDISPUTED Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight champion, from Brooklyn New York!!

{Cloud makes her way confidently to the ring and quickly slides under it, making a note of ignoring her opponent for the evening as she ascends the nearest turnbuckle and thrusts her championship high above her head}

Dekker: At one hundred and thirty four pounds, she is also the current Omega Wrestling Alliance Women's World Champion...this is the "QUEEN OF FIGHTERS" HERSELF...STEPHANIE....MMAAATTTTSUDA!!

{Stephanie hops down from the turnbuckles as she reaches down with her free hand and undoes her other title before handing both to Kevin Harrison who takes them and holds them both up into the air before handing them off to a ring attendant before calling for the bell}

*DING DING*

{The bell tolls and Ryo shakes out his arms as he and Cloud start to circle each other before they both quickly lock up but before Ryo can do anything Cloud quickly hits a snap kick to right below Ryo’s right armpit which causes him to be driven back just a little bit at which point Cloud quickly follows it up with a step-up dropkick using Ryo’s own left leg which drives him down to one knee at which point, Cloud follows that up with a snapmare transitioned into a very stiff shoot kick which Cloud then follows up with a quick pin}

1….2..!!!

{Ryo is able to quickly get his right shoulder up and off of the mat before he quickly scrambles backwards as Cloud once again starts to press the advantage by peppering him with lighting quick shoot kicks as she tries to keep the match under her control but instead Ryo takes the attacks until he is finally able to step through one series of her strikes as he quickly catches her right leg and simply holds it at which point Cloud simply grabs Ryo by the back of his head and slams a couple of very stiff forearm strikes right into his face around his right eye at which point Ryo simply blinks and then very slowly shakes his head before he wraps his arms around her and then spins the two of them around as he hits a very stiff suplex of his own!!}

CS: JEASUS!! LEG-CAPTURE SAITO SUPLEX OUT OF THE CORNER BY FREAKING RYO SAKAZAKI ONTO HIS OWN TRAINER!!!

BG: This match in the opening was all Cloud until I think that Ryo has had enough of his former trainer’s attitude towards him!

{The camera closes in on Cloud as she shakes her head in slight surprise before she gets herself back up to her feet, followed close behind by her former student and the two then meet in the middle of the ring and simply start exchanging blows, hard and fast with Ryo eventually using his height advantage to get some very stiff chops in on Cloud that slowly but surely starts to drive her back into the corner before the champion manages to catch Ryo with a backfist that drives him back a little bit and that allows her just enough room and time to quickly hit a springboard forearm smash right into Ryo’s face, incidentally in the same place where she had tagged him so stiffly earlier, and then she hits a superkick before following that up with the “Last Surprise” Sling Blade and then another one and another as Ryo constantly gets back up to her feet but when she tries for a fourth one, Ryo instead nails her with the BDE and now both wrestlers are back up to a standing position and as Ryo goes for another BDE, Cloud simply sidesteps the move and quickly catches Ryo with a spinning backfist as he tries to get up and recover only for Cloud to nail half of the force of the blow as Ryo manages to duck most of the strike, staggering him as she then quickly follows through with a brutal push kick before she hits a rolling senton before trying to go for the pinfall yet again only for Ryo to kick out before the ref can even start his count at which point, Cloud hauls up her former student and sends him hard into the nearest turnbuckles which she then follows it in with a handspring back elbow smash hard into Ryo’s face}

CS: Damn, it looks like Cloud really wants to get that victory over Ryo’s broken body at this point!

JE: Agreed, I think part of this on Ryo’s part is the fact that Ryo has been on somewhat of a losing streak in the Omega Wrestling Alliance as of late and he really wants to prove himself worthy of being in such an august promotion!

BG: I couldn’t agree with you more, Justin. You can only push a person so far before they finally snap.

{Cloud then starts to unload with a series of elbow and forearm strikes to Ryo for a few seconds before Ryo finally has enough of it and grabs Cloud by her throat and then powers her away before meeting her blow for blow in the middle of the ring until finally Matsuda catches Ryo with a very stiff right hook that causes a stream of something to shoot from Ryo’s face as the taller man staggers back and Matsuda quickly snaps back and hits a charging superkick that sends Ryo flying backwards and out of the ring as he comes to a halt, slamming hard against the ring barriers on the outside as the cameras get a good shot at the two wrestlers}

BG: An impressive array of strikes by both wrestlers!

JE: Dios Mio!! Look at the face of Ryo!

{The screen cuts to a shot of Ryo, his face now a partially coated and dripping bright crimson mask as the entire right side of his face is slowly and steadily being covered by his own blood}

CS: Damn, it seems that our champion has managed to not only score a really telling blow but also nailed her opponent in a very difficult spot as she was able to hit him hard in the right eyebrow area that caused that to split open wide and caused the blood flow that we are seeing here.

{Meanwhile Cloud has rolled to the outside and has gotten a table which she then quickly gets set up inside of the ring while the ref goes to check on Ryo and once the two for them are back in the ring, At which point the two quickly lock up again but only Ryo is a bit more slower on the draw as Cloud is able to get a knee strike followed by a pele kick in before she quickly moves around behind him and hoists him up into a stiff German suplex before trying for the three}

1…..2……!!!!

{Ryo kicks out at which point Cloud quickly hauls him up and into a standing Guillotine submission hold that she keeps locked in for a few seconds before she then hauls him up into a kind of vertical base before flipping him up into the air and then driving him head first through the table that she had set up, but instead his skull and spine bounce off of the table hard, causing him to rebound off of the hard table to be slammed again onto the match at which point Cloud goes for the pin again}

1……2…….!!!

{Ryo once more barely gets his shoulder up, the camera zooms in on his face-now a complete crimson mask-as he claws his way over to the ring ropes as Cloud looks over at her former student with an impressed smile as she slowly gets up as well but when she turns to go after Ryo, she is met with a quick kick to the stomach and then Ryo quickly tries to go for his “Attack on Titan” powerbomb only for Cloud to squirm out of it and turn it into a kind of half X-Factor/Zig-Zag combination that drives Ryo’s face down hard, breaking half of the edge of the table off in the process at which point Cloud tries for the pin once agai}

1………2……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{The camera shows the entire building exploding as Ryo gets his shoulder up as Cloud looks on with total shock as she quickly gets back to her feet and then hauls up Ryo, the camera focusing in on the large GASH that is now causing even more blood to flow freely across the Japanese man’s forehead, enhancing the earlier injury as Cloud starts to punch the injury itself as hard as possible before she slowly hauls him over to one of the turnbuckle posts and gets him into position at which point she motions like she’s going to hit the C9 when suddenly Ryo snaps to and hops up onto the turnbuckle and quickly latches onto Cloud before he the two start to jockey positioning until the two of them start to exchange blows back and forth until finally Ryo manages to hit the Attack on Titan from the top turnbuckle and through table below, shattering it completely as Ryo then quickly goes for the pin}

1……..2……..3!!!!!

*DING DING*

Dekker: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH….RYO SAKAZAKI!!!

{“Sick Bubblegum” begins to play again throughout the arena as the ref goes to check on Ryo who is laying there in the ring, his face a crimson heavily dripping mass of a mess as he rolls on out to the floor and demands the mic from Dekker}

Ryo: Stephanie, I love and respect ya…but tonight I proved that I’m no fucking jobber no matter what…and at Day of Reckoning, you’ve got a date….with GRAHAM BAKER!!!

{The crowds are shocked into silence at the mention of Baker being selected for Cloud’s future opponent as Ryo is shown fighting to his feet as he wipes a mess of blood away from his mouth, eyes and noise as he looks on at Cloud in the middle of the ring who has made it up to her knees}

Ryo: As for the match….you two will face off inside of a match designed by the twisted mind of a man…the Pro Wrestling Nova title will be defended in a House of Ten Thousand Corpses MATCH!!!

{Cloud looks on in confusion as Ryo falls onto his back, his face a crimson laughing mess as EMTS go to check on him as the screen fades to black}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Making Diamonds   Chapter 17: Making Diamonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 17: Making Diamonds
Page 1 of 1