Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Dollhouse funhouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonetta Stone

Jonetta Stone

Dollhouse funhouse Empty
PostSubject: Dollhouse funhouse   Dollhouse funhouse Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 2:37 pm

Dollhouse funhouse Liv-morgan-powerbomb
(The Dollhouse are shown playing around in a lavish hotel, where Rosanna had Jonetta down in the powerbomb position.)

Rosanna Vendetta: Okay Jo, I’m going to do it, I’m going to powerbomb you.

Jonetta Stone: Rox, I keep telling you, I’m too big. And you don’t even do powerbombs! You have as much chance as successfully pulling this off as Jacob Striker is of finding a partner capable of helping him defeat us.

Rosanna Vendetta: Didn’t you see the match tweet? They’re an undefeated team, even though no one knows who they are! If an unannounced team can be pulled off being presented as this big scary undefeated unit, I can throw you around as much as I want! Here it comes!

(Rosanna laughs while trying to lift Jonetta up, as she gets her midair, she falls backwards as both laughing women fall on the bed behind them.)

Rosanna Vendetta: How did you know it wouldn’t work!? You just know me too well.

Jonetta Stone: I do, we’ve teamed for years and know each other like the back of hands. And it’s simple physics. Just like it’s pretty simple that no team Jacob can pull out of his ass is going to have the experience and ability to adapt as the Dollhouse does. We’re the longest reigning OWA tag team champions in history, and it’s only a matter of time before I think I’ll pay a visit to LAW.

Rosanna Vendetta: That’d be wonderful! As for Jacob, can he really be serious about this? His only credible team was with Lash Donohue here in PWN, so why all this mystique about this dangerous mystery partner?

(Jonetta laughs, and then pulls out her phone.)

Jonetta Stone: Right, and don’t think we don’t know about his other partners. Wil Pierce? He’s got another match and would make a huge error trying to wrestle twice against fresh talent. Tink? Don’t make me laugh. Ben? People would only care about him if they confused him to be a family member of mine due to the last name Stone, but trust me, there’s no relation.

Rosanna Vendetta: We’ve got you scouted, Striker. We even know about the Kiryu Clan. Not that it would matter if you find someone random either, we've dealt with quicker teams, bigger teams, stronger teams, and conquered them all, we're ready for anything. It’s over for you.

Jonetta Stone: Keep those Tag Team Championships shined for us. It’s time we make those titles famous.

(Jonetta and Rosanna high five and stick their tongues out at the camera as it goes to black.)
Back to top Go down

Dollhouse funhouse
Page 1 of 1