Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

DAY OF RECKONING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:05 am

The Revolution pre-show:

Monster Consulting (Detective John Chutes & Detective Mikey Ladders) defeated the Thrillseekers (Barry Blaze & Jayson Ketch) when Chutes hit the "Stylo" (Doomsday Device) onto Jayson Ketch for the pinfall.

Plage Dog beat Jin Takayama via the "Plague Bomb" (Spiked Burning Hammer) for the pinfall.

The "Mavericks" (Dustin & Bray Gibson) won a four way dance between Club Impact (Clay "Pain Giver" Jackson & Tony Prince), "Dream Succubus" (Demoness Kimura & Devil Marayuma), &  The "Atom Cats" (Ajax Compton and Cochise Snuka) with the "Mind Breaker" (Spiked Tombstone Piledriver) for the victory.

--After the match, the Gibson brothers cut a promo about how things are about to change for the worse.

The "Muppet Kid" Frankie Goodnight beat "Bombastic" David Bennett with the "Broken Wings" (Avalanche Falcon's Arrow).

The Main event was Jessica Knight & Ezra Bradford defeating The "Society of Sin" (Skye & Gabbi Ortiz) via the "Fatality" (Kimura Armlock) via Jessica Knight on Skye Ortiz for the submission.

{We cut backstage to the top level of the arena’s parking structure, where the glow of a pair of headlights gradually flood the area with light. Eventually, a black Dodge Charger pulls into a vacant parking spot, idling for a moment before the engine cuts out. The front doors open, revealing Onslaught members Ian Dickenson and his wife, Ebony Arceri-Dickenson. The Global Joshi Champion reaches into the car to grab her championship belt, draping it over her shoulder before shutting the door. Ian looks around, taking a deep breath before looking across the roof of the car to smile at his wife.}

Ian: A good night to bring home a new addition to the trophy case, wouldn’t you say, Eb?

{Ebony glances at her title and then smiles at Ian.}

Ebony: I love your confidence, babe. I can’t wait to see you kick Nas’s teeth down his throat and take that belt!

{Ian chuckles.}

Ian: And people wonder why such a sweetheart like you is married to an ogre like me…

Ebony: Hey, Shrek got a princess to fall in love with him, didn’t he?

{Ian ponders for a moment, then nods.}

Ian: Touché, Ebony… touché.

{He shuts the driver’s side door, then moves around to the trunk of the car.}

Ian: You know, by the time I get used to driving on the left side of the road, it’ll be time to get back to the States.

{Ebony scoffs.}

Ebony: Why do you think I have YOU do all the driving while we’re out here?

{Feigning indignation, Ian narrows his eyes at his wife as he opens the trunk.}

Ian: Thanks a lot, Eb….

{He reaches in and pulls out a large black pilot case, pulling out the handle and gently pushing it toward Ebony. She grabs the handle and takes a step back.}

Ian: Figured you’d want to carry your own makeup bag….

{He flashes a sly smile, while Ebony just rolls her eyes.}

Ebony: Smartass….

{Ian shrugs it off, grabs his own gear bag, then shuts the trunk. The pair then begin walking toward the elevator on the side of the building.}

Ian: So… what do you think is the deal with our boss and the guy from 1WM… Erick, I think was his name?

{Ebony shakes her head.}

Ebony: It’s really none of our business, babe. The boss can handle his own shit. As for this Erick guy…

{Now, it’s Ebony’s turn to shrug.}

Ebony: I don’t know what his deal is, but he’s buds with Damon and Aurora, so he can’t be that bad of a guy.

{Ian nods his head.}

Ian: Precisely why we’re staying out of it. This isn’t our fight. Now, if they WERE involved… never mind. I’d better not say anything either way.

{Ian shakes his head.}

Ebony: Besides, we’ve got our own business to handle tonight….

{She adjusts the Global Joshi Championship belt so that it sits higher up on her shoulder, smiling as she catches her reflection under the glow of a nearby lamppost in the center plate.}

Ebony: I’ve got to show Miho Li that she’s gonna have to pry this title from my cold, dead hands if she wants it so damn badly…

{She stops right in front of Ian, releasing the handle of her pilot case to rest her hand on Ian’s stomach.}

Ebony: And YOU need to focus on putting the International Championship around your waist, where it belongs!

{Ian raises an eyebrow, cocking his head to the side as a somewhat cautionary expression takes over his face.}

Ian: Now, Eb… let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. I can’t exactly claim ownership of a title before the fight.

{Ebony playfully taps him on the nose before turning around to once again grab the handle of her pilot case as the pair continue toward the elevator.}

Ebony: True, but I CAN say that you deserve to be a champion. There’s a reason you were the first Horrorcore Openweight Champion.

{Ian nods as he reaches for the button to call the elevator.}

Ian: Well, since you put it that way….

{The elevator doors slide open, and Ian gestures for Ebony to step in first. Ebony smiles.}

Ebony: And people call you an asshole….

{Ian scoffs, shaking his head again as he throws an arm out to the side.}

Ian: I’m an asshole, not a fucking douchebag. There’s a difference!

{They both laugh as Ian follows Ebony into the elevator, letting the doors slide closed behind them as the scene fades out.}

=========================================

{The screen comes up and we see a shot of the original roster of Pro Wrestling Nova with such wrestlers as "Headstrong" Jacob Knight, Arata Asakura, Rihannon Hartwell, Aura Everton, the Legacy tag team, Graham Baker, and several others with Stephanie Matsuda front and center as a voice speaks from off camera}

Voice: Since the beginning, many gladiators have come to step into a wide world of creative violence, some unfit to continue in this crazed new experience while others continued and thrived within it!

{Shots of Jacob Striker and Lash Donohue holding up the World Tag Team titles after the events of the massive Black Waltz match at chapter three, the crowning of Ian Dickenson as the very first Horrorcore champion, and many others until once again we land upon Stephanie Matsuda as the very first world's champion before the voice speaks again}

Voice: Many roads have been traveled, golden battles have been fought, and much blood has been shed for the sake of a combined legacy.

{Shots of Bianca Davis pinning Wil Pierce for the International Junior Heavyweight championship with a sinisterly grinning Jacob Striker in the background, the imploding of the Dominion stable, the in-ring engagement of Devon Slayton and Lexi Gold, and many others}

Voice: But sometimes, alliances must be tested...

{A shot of Jacob Striker trying to find his tag team partner until finally he put his name to a contract against the Dollhouse}

Voice:...Empires clash...

{A shot from One Wrestle Movement's last episode of Legendary where Erick Saint John hitting the "My Redemption" superkick and the enraged words of PWN's owner and president later}

Voice: And students breaking with their masters...

{A shot of a very bloody Ryo Sakazaki catching Stephanie Matsuda and hitting his "Attack on Titan" powerbomb from the top rope and through a table before getting the pinfall as the screen then cuts to black}

Voice: All roads have led here, to Glasgow...to the land of mythic warriors..to what all great times of strife finally leads to...

{Suddenly from the darkness itself comes the form of none other than the "Guillotine" Graham Baker, striding purposefully towards the camera until he stops and fixes the camera with a very sinister smile on his face before the screen abruptly cuts to black once more}

Voice: A Day of Reckoning.

{Suddenly the screen comes to life with a beautiful shot of the SECC Hydro and the crowds of people heading into the venue at what appears to be earlier that day before the usual intro for Defiant starts up}

{The sound of whistling wind and the familiar guitar lick of Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone" accompany the scene of a pair of gloved hands in front of a black background loading a round into a rifle, then snapping the chamber shut. The gun turns towards the screen, and almost at the same time the camera view turns with it, to end up behind the sight. But suddenly the music comes to a screeching halt as the opening licks of Falling in Reverse's "Popular Monster" begins to play in its stead}

[Music]
I wake up every morning with my head up in a daze
I'm not sure if I should say this, fuck, I'll say it anyway
Everybody tries to tell me that I'm going through a phase

{The black background is interrupted by a roaming "gunsight" view, within which PWN action can be seen; the sight moves across the screen, every so often cutting to change directions (and video footage).}

[Music]: I don't know if it's a phase, I just wanna feel okay, yeah

{Sight moves from left to right; Alex Slayer cinches the Slayer Clutch on Remy Orbax.}

[Music]: I battle with depression, but the question still remains

{Sight moves from bottom upwards; Lash Donohue mugs on the mic with Jacob Striker close in tow.}

[Music]: Is this post-traumatic stressin' or am I suppressing rage?

{Sight moves from lower left to center and back to upper left (in a
">" pattern); Wil Pierce hoists Graham Baker into a
Mephisto Waltz onto a table.}

[Music]: And my doctor tries to tell me that I'm going through a phase

{Sight moves from lower right to upper left in broad arc; Miho Li
subjects Megane Diavola to the Mi Kicks.}

[Music]: Yeah, it's not a fucking phase, I just wanna feel okay, okay

{Sight moves from left to right, jagging up and down erratically; Ian Dickenson throws Jacob Knight into the Hellion.}

[Music]: Yeah, I struggle with this bullshit everyday
And it's probably 'cause my demons simultaneously rage
It obliterates me, disintegrates me, annihilates me

{Cut to a scene of four simultaneous "gunsights" (without the internal video), converging on slightly wobbly paths towards the lower left corner. As the four intersect, a loud drumbeat corresponds with the crack of a gunshot; the screen flashes bright white, then fades into the logo for Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant brand as the camera shows us the inside of the SECC Hydro itself in Glasgow Scotland where we find the press desk with our three Hosts sitting behind it}

BG: Hello everybody and welcome to Pro Wrestling Nova presents Day of Reckoning right here from the Hydro in Glasgow Scotland!!!

JE: Madre Dios! I can't wait for this show to get underway because we've got an incredibly stacked card from top to bottom!! I mean not only is every single title in this company up for grabs but we've also got a fight between our very own president, Chris Slayton, and one third of the Renaissance from our partner promotion in One Wrestle Movement in the form of the self-proclaimed "Forgotten One", Erick Saint John!

CS: Not only is that going to be a barn burner of a fight, but we've also got a man that ESJ is gunning for in the form of the One Wrestle Movement's World champion in the form of our very own Jacob Striker himself apparently going solo against one of the most established tag teams in the history of this sport, the friggin *DOLLHOUSE*, for the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team titles.

BG: Yes, and thus far for an incredible six hundred and ninety nine days Jacob Striker has held on to the straps with his partner in Lash Donohue, who suddenly had to return to Calabasas due to a family emergency..but tonight one has to wonder if Jake is going to be able to hold onto the tag team straps or if the Dollhouse is going to walk away this time with the gold.

JE: It'll be an interesting scene since it was the Dollhouse that Jacob and Lash beat back a chapter three to become the first tag team champions to begin with!!

BG: At any rate, it looks like we're ready to get this show underway!!

{The camera then cuts abruptly from the commentary team to the ring where "Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band" heralds the arrival to a massive face pop for Pro Wrestling Nova's own signature ring announcer in Thomas Dekker who comes running out with a huge smile on his face before sliding into the ring}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of Glasgow...are you ready for a round and rowdy night of fights!?

{Another massive pop explodes from the crowds as the camera pans around the entire venue to highlight this}

Dekker: Very well then, let's get this show underway as your first match of Pro Wrestling Nova presents DAY OF RECKONING...is a JOSHIS MATCH and it is scheduled for ONE FALL!!

{Suddenly the opening chords of Puddle of Mudd's "Blurry begins to play as the crowds throw up a wall of boos with a smattering of cheers here and there as the Nova-trons show a career highlight of the first wrestler to enter the Hydro this night}

Dekker: Introducing wrestler number one, she hails from Raleigh North Carolina and weighs in tonight at a very busty and lusty one hundred and twenty three pounds...this is the "Lustful Judas" herself, MEGANE DIAVOLA!!!!

{At that moment, Megane comes strutting out from the back, looking supremely confident as she does so before she starts to make her way down the entrance ramp to the ring where she enters and awaits her opponent}

Dekker: And now for her opponent!!

{Suddenly the arena is filled with the sounds of a Japanese shamisen playing quickly as the fans start to cheer}

Dekker: Her opponent, coming all the way from Karakura Town in Tokyo Japan....being represented by the House Urahara Wrestling Office and the Omega Wrestling Alliance...at one hundred and twenty one pounds, my I present the "Furious Angel of House Urahara", YUNA KUROSAWA!!!

[Music]
Senbonzakura yoru ni magire
Kimi no koe mo todokanai yo
Seiran no sora haruka kanata
Sono kousenjuu de uchinuite

Daitan-futeki ni haikara kakumei
Rairai-rakuraku hansen kokka
Hinomaru-jirushi no nirinsha korogashi
Akuryou-taisan ai-shii-bii-emu

{A moment later, Yuna herself steps out onto the entrance way in her signature black wrestling gear as she looks around at the crowds and gives them a smile before she starts to head her way down to the ring at a steady pace, giving the occasional fan a high five before she slips into the ring and gets ready for the match}

BG: Yuna is one of a handful of House Urahara wrestlers on the card tonight and going up against a PWN staple in Megan there.

CS: That's right, I just hope that we get to see that meaner side of her that she’s supposedly got.

JE: I just hope she doesn’t have another bout of bad luck, I mean her debut over in the OWA was marred by the actions of the Corsairs' member Ruri Kuzunoha.

{Megane and Yuna start to circle each other but when Yuna attempts to go low to catch one of the long legs of her taller opponent, Megane is able to quickly grab a hold of Yuna’s hair and slam her hard face first into the mat before backing up and holding both of her hands up to the ref}

JE: Megane showing off her willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done as always.

BG: Well considering that after tonight’s match between Miho Li and Ebony Arceri, she will be the number one contender for the Joshi championship, so you can’t really blame her for wanting to make sure that her stamp of dominance is well placed.

{Megane goes over to try and get at Yuna, but she is quickly back to her feet and start to unleash a torrent of open handed palm strikes that drives the taller woman back almost to the ropes before Yuna quickly grabs her and then shoots her to the far ropes before she herself rebounds off the ropes closer to her before she catches Megane with a spear that she quickly rolls through and into La Magistal pin attempt as the ref quickly drops and starts the count}

Ref: 1…..2…..!!!

{Megane kicks out a two and a quarter and tries to get up but Yuna is right there on top of her and quickly locks in a high angled cross armbar onto Megane and starts to wrench the armbar with all of her strength as the camera shows a look of total rage on Yuna’s beautiful face}

BG: Yuna must be thinking that Megane is Ruri from that look on her face.

CS: I’ll tell ya, I don’t think that Ruri knew what she was doing when she screwed Yuna here over back on Odyssey a couple of weeks back!

{Yuna continues to work the arm as Megane constantly says no to the ref asking her if she wants to give up as she inches her way over to the ring ropes and when she finally does, Yuna doesn’t want to let go at first but she finally does and at which point Megane quickly moves in and hits a cross chop to Yuna’s throat which causes the older woman to be knocked back while clutching at her throat at which point Megane quickly drops her down with a snapmare before slapping her across the back of the head before she hauls Yuna up by her left arm before hitting a short-arm lariat, but Megane doesn’t let go and hits a second and then a third short-arm lariat on the other woman before she then grabs Yuna by the face and hits a claw-hold STO on Yuna before she hooks
the far leg}

JE: The Satan’s Sacrifice!! That vicious claw-hold STO that Megane loves to employ as her quick and dirty finish!!

BG: And the ref drops in for the count!

Ref: 1….2…..!!!

{Yuna kicks out right before the ref can count to three but before Megane can get away, Yuna quickly catches her with a school boy but instead of turning it into the pin, Yuna stands up with Megane before hauling her up into a vertical position before she quickly spins her around, dropping her from a vertical base and into a powerbomb position at which point she quickly rolls through and hooks both of Megane’s legs}

Ref: 1….2…..3!!!!!

*DING DING*

Dekker: The winner of the match, YUNA KUROSAWA!!!!

{"Senbonzakura" begins to play once more as Yuna rolls away from Megane as the ref raises her left arm up in victory, she has still has a look of anger on her face}

BG: And the OWA’s own Yuna Kurosawa walks away with the win but that does not change the fact that Megane is still the number two ranked Joshi here in Pro Wrestling Nova, gentlemen.

CS: Yeah but did you notice what move she used to win that match, it was a vertical suplex powerbomb which is a move that Devon Slayton from Wrestleworld came up with which means she needed to steal a finish from another wrestler to get the final edge over Megane!

JE: Don’t think that she really cares, mi amigo!!

{Suddenly as Megane is getting to her feet, Yuna suddenly explodes into motion as she takes Megane down with a running single leg drop kick that slams into Megane hard into the mat before she reaches down and drags Megane back up, a look of utter calm on her face, as she hits a Russian leg sweep that she rolls through with into a high-angle fujiwara armbar that she sets against her right knee, forcing the “Lustful Judas’” arm to be bent at a wrong angle as she grinds her knee into the shoulder joint while really torqueing the arm for the next couple of seconds as the ref attempts to make her break the hold before Yuna finally does as she stalks away from Megane to look hard into the hard camera at ring side}

Yuna: (w/o mic) Ruri, were you paying attention?! You’d better be because that’s you the next time I see you, *bitch*!

{"Senbonzakura" starts to play once more as Yuna slides out of the ring and starts to make her way to the back as the ref continues to check on Megane as the cameras cut from the utterly calm look on Yuna’s face to the backstage area}

—-----------------

Last edited by The Office on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:07 am

{The camera’s cut to the backstage area of the Hydro where we find the “Public Enemy” himself, Logan Burgess, walking through the corridors before he stops next to a door and the camera pans right to show us the sign that reads “Jacob Striker and Company lock room” on it before we see Logan snort and shake his head at the sight}

LB: Be seeing you, “champ”.

{Logan then walks away with a nasty little smile on his face as he passes a couple of what appear to be ring crew members looking at some of the materials for the Horrorcore match later on in the evening, not noticing that one of them has an interest in him as he walks by with the camera cutting to another part of the building}
=========================================================

{We cut to a room where we find the president and owner of Pro Wrestling Nova, Chris Slayton, standing with the head of Legal Avenues for the Shiba Zaibatsu, Orlando Bentley.}

CS: Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that Pro Wrestling Nova has had a bit of a rough time as of late with several departures from our roster of talent such as Arata Asakura, Lena Soulaz, Jacob Knight, and Bloody Fairytale but I’m honored that we have continued to keep such epic talent on the roster such as Sweet Roxy, Ian Dickenson and his wife Ebony Arceri, Miho Li, and many others that have stuck with us throughout this time.

As such with PWN now entering its third year of operations, as president and owner I have decided that it's high time to make a few changes and updates. The commentary team of Benjamin Gates, Justin Escobar, and Chadd “Two Badd” Swayze will continue as the Defiant commentary team as Thomas Croft and AJ Cole have agreed to take on the positions of commentators for the Control Center and Revolution following the departure of Davis van Zandt with his departure to be covered more in depth at a later date.

Furthermore, Mister Aaron Tennyson is also going to be leaving the staff of Defiant to oversee operations over on Revolution as well as the new General Manager of that brand here in Pro Wrestling Nova, he’s also the one who put together the pre-show card that happened before the main pay per view started as well.

His replacement will be introduced on the very next edition of Defiant, which I’m honored to announce that we are making a triumphant return to Aly-Paly itself, yes Alexandra Palace for the next edition of Defiant following tonight’s events for chapter eighteen-The New Face of War-at which will be the official end of the Weirdmegeddon tour.. but the official start of our march to our next pay per view and our first ever mini-pay per view as we make a quick stop over in the Middle Coast as we get ready for the second ever Black Waltz match and once again we are inviting teams from all over, including and most importantly from PWN’s promotional partners, as they fight for the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team championships and perhaps more.

So come and join us as we start the new season of Defiant with a bang!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:11 am

{The screen then fades back to the ringside area and the commentary desk where our three hosts are sitting and enjoying the show, especially since Chadd already has a couple of empty cans of Fosters on hand}

JE: Hey Chadd, amigo, I gotta know something.

CS: What’s that, Justin?

JE: Why are you drinking Fosters instead of Guinness?

{Chadd looks over at his broadcast partner with an impressed look on his face as he tilts his signature sunglasses down his nose to look at Justin}

CS: I’ve gotta be honest with you, Justino, I’ve been drinking them for well over a week now since we got to Glasgow and to be utterly frank, this rocksteady rockstar needed something different than the liquid bread that these fine folk here in Scotland can live off of. Can you dig me on that?

BG: Oh yes, we can most certainly hear you, Chadd. I, for one, can utterly understand your line of thinking…however I think that it’s time for our next match.

{The camera cuts to the ring where Matthew Decker is waiting as this rowdy Scottish crowd is ready for more methods of mayhem}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, our next match is a SINGLES match and it is scheduled for one fall!!

{"Until the world goes cold" hits the speakers to a decent reaction from the audience as Logan Burgess steps through the curtain as the jeers begin to come his way. He slowly makes his way down the ramp}

Dekker: On his way to the ring, fighting out of San Diego, California. Weighing in at 218lbs.. He is “PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAN BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

{Burgess slowly walks up the steps to the apron, climbing into the ring with intensity in his eyes. He circles the ring for a moment, peering into the crowd momentarily.}

CS: Can somebody tell me why this waste of space is here in Pro Wrestling Nova? I mean the guy hardly does anything here or over in Wrestleworld to warrant a place in either.

BG: Well come to find out that Logan Burgess was actively sought after by President Chris Slayton following some high remarks from both Celes Dumont *and* Miho Li from their mutual time up at the...Eastern Aggression Workrelease...

{Both Chadd and Justin just kind of...*look* at Benjamin oddly}

BG: We're not allowed to say the name of a certain garbage promotion's name on air anymore.

JE: OH!!! That...gotcha!

{Burgess removes his vest, tossing it out as his music fades out. Testing the ropes with intensity, Public Enemy Number One is ready to battle it out with his opponent}

Dekker: And his opponent....

{Suddenly all of the lights in the Hydro go out, casting the entire ringside area into total pitch blackness when suddenly some powerful music starts to swell in the inky blackness until finally, a man's hard voice starts to speak from within that blackness}

[Paul Smecker]
They exited out the front door. They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn.

It was a *fucking* ambush.

This was a bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverwille.

{The music starts to swell with more intensity as the crowds start up a low roar of a cheer as some of the crowds at ringside actually speak along with the lines}

[Paul Smecker/Crowds]
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!

{The music swells until finally it hit its crescendo at which point everything starts to feel like its on the edge of a knife as the crowd holds its collective breath when....}

[Paul Smecker]
THERE WAS A *FIREFIGHT*!!!

{Suddenly the video walls explode into footage of the storied career of the man known as the "Albert Wesker of Luchadores" as several spotlights start to quickly search the arena as a steady bass chord starts up, almost like a steady heartbeat as the "Blackheart" Wil Pierce steps out onto the entrance way as Blacktop Mojo's "Burn the Ships" begins to play and he is followed out by, of all people, Piero who stands behind the more infamous wrestler who has a very wicked smile on his face as Piero psyches him up}

<Can you hear Valhalla call?>
<Will you dine there tonight?>
<Take this fleet that we sailed here upon>
<And set it all alight>

Decker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing the first wrestler in this match. He weighs in tonight at two hundred and twenty pounds and hails from the stranger lands of Osaka Japan *AND* he is the regining, defending, and UNDEFEATED Strong Style Wrestling Grand Japan *champion*!!

(Wil and Piero slowly starts to make their way down the entrance ramp, occasionally fist bumping with the fans while Wil will occasionally stop and thump his right fist over his heart before raising that same hand to the sky and point before resuming his stride while Piero keeps an eye out)

<Burn the ships and watch them all sink down>
<There's no voyage home, there's no turning around>
<So as you look into your enemies' eyes>
<Know that you've one choice left:>
<Fight or die>

<Feel the frenzy in your bones>
<As the charge draws near>
<Blood and steel are all we know>
<The time for glory is here>

Decker: He is the self-proclaimed and proven "Albert Wesker of Luchadores", he is the "EL INGOBERNABLE"...

(Wil & Piero do a circuit of the ringside area before they quickly slip into the ring and then moves to stand next to Decker, crossing his arms over his chest as he idly watches the announcer with a slight smirk on his face while Piero jokingly apes Wil's actions before giving the camera a slight shrug)

Decker: This is the "Blackheart"...Wil PIERCE!!

(Wil nods with approval before he walks over to his corner of the ring with Piero for a last minute conversation before he shrugs out of his outer ring gear and waits for the match to begin as Piero leaves the ring, slinging Wil's title over his right shoulder once he hits the ground}

BG: Okay, I gotta ask the obvious here but why is *PIERO* of all people working with Wil Pierce?! I mean Wil is the guy that *BEAT* Piero reclaimed the SSW Grand Japan championship just last year with some help from Chairman Stark of SSW. What the <BLLEEEPPPP> gives here?!

CS: I don't know man, but it looks like Piero and Wil are on the same page because Piero doesn't look like he's got anything against Wil for beating him like a dog just a few months ago.

*DING DING*!!

{The two men start to circle each other until finally Logan is able to sneak in and quickly lock in a half-nelson on his opponent before he starts to unload with several MMA elbow strikes onto Wil which the older man takes the blows but when Logan attempts to go for a guillotine choke to try and end the match quickly, Wil responds by hitting several Shotei palm strikes to Logan's midsection before Logan finally has enough of that and tosses Wil into the far ropes before he goes for the ones closest to him}

BG: This match is starting off pretty stan...

CS: Yeah, my thoughts exactly man!

{What Logan doesn't see is that Wil quickly grabs the top ropes and then spins himself in between the top and second ropes into a kind of laying down position with a crazy amount of balance and when Logan comes off of the ropes, he actually skids to a stop when he sees Wil...well, *LAYING* there and simply smiling back at him}

JE: Once again, Wil is showcasing just how crazy he is in that ring.

CS: Don't you mean, Justino, how much of an asshole he can be?

JE: Is there really a difference?

{Logan just simply looks at his opponent doing this as Wil simply keeps on smiling confidently back at Logan but then the "Black Sheep" yells at Wil but Wil simply rolls his eyes before thumping his right fist lightly against his chest and raising it to the sky before Logan charges backwards for a moment and then attempts to go for a middle rope suicide dive-only for Wil to slide out of the way at the last moment which causes Logan to go crashing down into the mats at ringside while Wil suddenly bumps into the ref and then starts to apologize heavily}

BG: I don't think I've ever seen the "Blackheart" apologize to a ref for anything.

CS: Well Benji, don't be disappointed in him. Because check it!

{The camera shows us Logan slowly getting to his feet as Piero quietly sneaks up behind Wil's opponent and then he quickly hits a Cut-Throat German suplex onto Logan, driving him hard against the guardrails at ringside before he quickly moves away as Wil drops to the mat and then rolls outside, causing the ref to start counting on both men before Wil grabs ahold of Logan and tosses him back into the ring before he follows the "Shogun" in at which point Wil simply starts to shove Logan with his boot, attempting to get a rise out of the other man for several moments before Logan quickly grapevines the leg that Wil's been using to push him and drags him down to the mat while attempting to go for some kind of leg lock but Wil instead quickly rolls the two of them over which puts pressure onto the leg of Logan's that he's been starting to use as the base for his leg lock attempt which makes him break the lock before he goes and hauls Wil up before he can get into a better position and hits a reverse STO that he transitions into a Koji Clutch at which point the ref drops down and checks Wil}

Ref: Do you want to submit?

Wil: (growling in annoyance) Do you want me to date your daughter?!

BG: The self-professed "Public Enemy" is doing pretty well against an established veteran like Wil here.

JE: That may be true, Benjamin. But so far we haven't really seen Wil do anything more than simply wrestle against this match...and of course now there is this added newness of Piero supporting Wil at ringside.

CS: Well maybe this is something new? Maybe, just maybe, Wil has managed to convince Piero that a partnership with him might work to his advantage?

BG: We'll just have to see, now won't we?

{Logan gets a confident smile on his face as he starts to rock on his hands and knees, causing the clutch to grind a little bit more for a few more minutes before Piero gets up onto the apron while looking right at Logan, saying something that the camera's can't pick up which makes Logan break the hold and go after Piero who just barely manages to get out of the way before Logan comes at him from over the top rope with a Knee Dive Suicida which catches the older man but before Logan can get back into the ring, suddenly Wil comes flying out of nowhere with a picture perfect Tope Suicida that takes both men down before Wil gets back up with a look of annoyance on his face as he hauls Logan back up and throws him back under the bottom ropes}

JE: THE ARROW FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!! That picture perfect Tope Suicida that Wil adapted from the arsenal of one of his oldest opponents, Reno Dumont!!

CS: I think that Wil is done having fun with Logan because shit is about to get real!!!

BG: How can you tell, Chadd?

CS: Dude, just look at Wil's face man!!

{Wil hauls up Logan before dropping him with a vicious short arm lariat but before Logan can back up to his feet, Wil quickly hits the ropes and rebounds with a very vicious Pumping Bomber lariat that's sheer impact causes Logan to roll over backwards and back into a sitting position!!}

JE: *SHIT*!!

CS: That was the "Demon Soul Lariat" followed by "Greetings from Ghidorah"!!

BG: Wait, how do you know that?

CS: I caught him backstage earlier and he said that he was working on some new moves that he'd been recently "inspired" to try since he thought he was lacking in striking moves.

{Wil then looks over at Logan and very slowly makes a motion like he's pulling a "gun" out and then "shooting" his opponent before he quickly moves in and cinches in a double underhook as he hauls Logan up and then hits a front-flip double underhook piledriver on Logan which he then holds for the pin}

Ref: 1.....2.....!!!!

{Logan barely kicks out but Wil doesn't look like he's finished as he locks in a rather painful looking submission that has Logan compressed into a slight ball at which point Wil then pulls back onto Logan's far leg and after a couple of seconds, Logan quickly taps out}

Decker: THE WINNER OF THE MATCH VIA SUBMISSION, THE "BLACKHEART" WIL PIERCE!!!

{"Burn the Ships" starts to play once more as Wil releases the hold as Piero slides into the ring and hands Wil his title as Piero bumps the ref out of the way and holds up the arm of his "partner" in victory before both men give the camera a mocking "shrug" before they slid out of the ring and start to head up the entrance ramp before they are quickly passed by a couple of the ring crew who slide into the ring and then after a moment they start to stomp the shit out of Logan before they pull their hats and masks off while the crowds jeer at the two men before they haul ass out of the ring before security can hit the ring as the screen cuts back to the backstage area}
===============================

{"Burn the Ships" can be heard echoing as the cameras show us Wil Pierce and Piero walking backstage, both men are looking rather smug and proud of themselves as Jasmine Ortiz comes up with a camera in her hand}

JO: Congratulations on your victory here tonight, Wi...

{Piero moves between Wil and Jasmine while holding a hand up}

Piero: Wait just a moment, we've got you covered.

{Jasmine blinks a couple of times before a hand reaches into frame and plucks the mic right out of Jasmine's hand as the camera pulls back to reveal a blonde woman standing there with a smile on her face}

DAY OF RECKONING  471956

Woman: Yeah, I think we got this. You can go and play now, Jassy.

{Jasmine looks on with confusion as the woman moves more into frame with a bright but coy smile on her face}

Woman: Hello everybody, my name is Lilith Page and I am here with none other than Chairman Oda's most favorite of Gaijin, the Strong Style Wrestling Grand Japan champion himself...Mister Wil Pierce and his highly honored associate, Piero. Gentlemen, first off congratulations on your victory here tonight at Day of Reckoning.

WP: Why thank you, Lilith, for such a warm and honest welcome. You are a credit to all reporters.

Piero: Yes, some of them could actually learn a thing or two from you.

LP: Thank you both, Gentlemen. But perhaps we can get a statement?

WP: Yes you can actually. You see what Piero and I started here tonight, that's only a taste..a mere sampling of the glorious feast of violence to come. Just like what is about to begin over in EWC...and here as well as anywhere else that we go. It can only be summed up in one way and would you care to say what that is, Mister Piero?

{The camera pans over onto Piero who gets a big "shit-eating" grin on his face}

Piero: Get them money printers warmed up!

{Both Wil and Piero start to laugh as the cameras cut back to ringside}

Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:14 am

Dekker: And our next match is scheduled for ONE FALL!!!

{"Bad to the bone" plays, the arena darkens. Orange strobe lights flash throughout the arena as the curtain parts and out walks Josh Woodrum wearing his ring gear, with a black and orange "Simple Impressive" T-shirt on.}

Dekker: Introducing first, he hails from Lexington Kentucky and is being escorted to the ring by his manager, Amanda Banxxx!!

{Woodrum walks to the middle of the ramp, stops, and then surveys the crowd and then holds up both arms in the "rock on" hand sign as pyros explode behind him. He saunters to the apron, jumps up and cockily hops over the ropes and lands in the ring.}

Dekker: He is known by many names. The "Meaning of Manliness", the "Definition of Decadence", "The Josh", and many other things but at two hundred and sixty five pounds...he is best known as MISTER IMPRESSIVE, Josh WOODRUM!!!

{He walks to the center of the ring and with great flourish rips off his shirt. He tosses the remains into the crowd and cups his hand to his ear, hitting all four sides of the ring before striking a double bicep pose in the center of the ring. Woodrum climbs the nearest turnbuckle, he flashes another "rock on" hand sign and steps down as his music fades.}

Dekker: And his opponent!!

{Suddenly an epic bassline cuts through the Hydro as the opening chords of Fall Out Boy's cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It" begins to play throughout the venue, the crowds at ringside coming up to their feet for a Pro Wrestling Nova Original}

[Song]
They told him, "Don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear

So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Dekker: He is being escorted to the ring by both the "Elegant Assassin" DJ Hunter and Trafalgar Law. He not only represents the House Urahara Wrestling Office, but ALSO the Project Honor *AND* Zion Wrestling!!

{The cheers of the Scottish Faithful get even louder as Kyle Valentine and his two cohorts step out onto the entrance way at the SECC Hydro with the Nova-trons showing a highlight reel of some of the biggest moves that Kyle has hit across all three of the promotions that he's worked for since his debut as a professional wrestler. He takes one look around for a moment before the trio start to make their way down to the ring, meanwhile the hardcam shows us a shot of his opponent who simply looks bored waiting for his opponent for the night to arrive}

[Song]
Just beat it (beat it), beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it), just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it), just beat it (beat it)

Dekker: At a weight of two hundred and thirty eight pounds, he is one half of the Phantom Troupe tag team...this is KYLE VALENTINE!!!

{Kyle reaches the ring and then quickly shrugs out of his outer ring gear while taking a look at the camera and gives it a smile, but he then says something which the camera picks up faintly before he swings himself up into the ring as the ref then calls for the bell at which point Kyle's expression changes}

*DING DING*

CS: Kyle is coming into this match with a lot of positive hype around him, especially considering he's only twenty four hours removed from being defeated by Melody Slayton over in Fayetteville Arkansas for Zion.

JE: At that point, Chadwick, it could go either way. Either he'll be distracted by his loss or he'll use it to get the victory over the simply massive "Mister Impressive" here tonight?

CS: I don't know, but he's been on one hell of a losing streak over in Zion, I wonder why they don't just ax the kid already? I mean tag team wrestling is more his forte as seen with his work over in Project Honor, but still...

{The two men lock up in the middle of the ring with the bigger Woodrum getting the edge quickly as he overpowers the slightly smaller Kyle and drives Kyle down with an Ura-nage but instead of following up on it, Josh simply does some smug flexing before he makes a point of wiping his brow of non-existent sweat and flings it at Kyle in a disrespectful manner}

BG: Okay, that was uncalled for!!

CS: Even I think that was a bit premature and that's saying something!

{Kyle's reaction to is to quickly get back to his feet but instead of trying to match Josh strength for strength, Kyle instead is up and launching a rapid fire flurry of open handed Shotei strikes right into the chest and then face of Woodrum which drives him back into a corner at which point Kyle then follows up with a short-range Stan Hansen-style lariat which drives the breath completely out of Woodrum as Kyle takes a couple of steps away from Woodrum before he charges into a run and then Kyle quickly steps on one of the middle ring ropes to help him step up with a stiff kick that catches Woodrum flush in the face length wise before Kyle bounces away as Woodrum staggeredly stumbles out of the corner and to the mat before Kyle goes for a pin}

Ref: 1.....2....!!!

BG: Kyle hits his signature Black Meteor kick to Josh in the corner and the big man is still able to kick out at the very last moment!!

JE: Kyle has put quite a few people away with just that kick back when he was still in PWN's developmental system a short while ago!

{Kyle is quickly back to his feet as he hauls Woodrum up with a deadlift gutwrench suplex that he then quickly shifts his hands and attempts to drop Josh with a Bridging Northern Lights suplex only for the bigger man to shift his weight and drive himself backwards, with most of his weight coming down right on top of Kyle's head at which point Josh hauls Kyle up this time and drops him with a Hangman's Neckbreaker before hooking the far leg}

Ref: 1.....2....!!!

Law: Hey fucknugget!!!

{Suddenly Law is up on the ring apron and getting Josh's attention as the older man simply gets a disgusted look on his face as Law continues to shit talk Josh as the older man breaks the pin before getting into Trafalgar Law's face and the two jaw for a few seconds while DJ quickly checks on his partner as Kyle seems to be grabbing at his head slightly before the ref notices and ushers DJ out of the ring after getting Law to get off the apron.}

BG: It looks like when Josh fell onto Kyle's head, it might have hurt the young man for appearances.

CS: I don't know man, I've been seeing some really tricky shit coming from Kyle as of late elsewhere...

{Josh finally comes of and hauls up Kyle into a fireman's carry before he turns to look right at Law who has a look of rage on his face but right as Josh starts to hit a Death Valley Driver on Kyle, Kyle flows through with it and lands squarely on his feet as Josh then quickly charges at Kyle, only for the younger man to catch him and hit a Rydeen Powerbomb onto Josh as he quickly goes for the cover}

Ref: 1...2....!!!

{Josh kicks out again but Kyle is already right there and he hits a Falling Headbutt onto Josh's head, knocking the older man back down just as he's getting up but then the hard camera shows the look of pure rage on Kyle's face as he studies his opponent for a moment before going for the pin at which point Kyle slowly backs on on his hands and knees to the near-by ropes right in line with Josh's head as both men then slowly start to move into standing positions with Kyle first to his feet while Josh shakes his head out}

BG: What is going on with Kyle Valentine, gentlemen? He has that look of rage on his face...

JE: I don't know, Benjamin, but I do know that nothing good is about to come from it I do believe.

{Kyle grips the top rope firmly as the look of rage becomes more savage when suddenly Kyle explodes into motion and hits a running knee strike that hits home right into Josh's right temple, knocking him down and apparently out as Kyle then hooks the leg}

Ref: 1.....2.....3!!!!

*DING DING*!!!

Dekker: And the winner of your match, Kyle VALENTINE!!!

{As "Beat It" begins to play once more as Kyle gets his hand raised as he stands over an innate Josh Woodrum, Amanda Banxxx attempts to get into the ring to check on her charge, but Kyle quickly lowers himself into a squat right next to Josh with his eyes quickly locking onto Amanda's with the woman's brown eyes widening in fear with it looking like Kyle is going to attack her as well before Kyle simply rolls her out cold charge out of the ring where he collapses on the ground in front of her before Amanda raises her eyes to meet Kyle's once more}

Kyle: When he wakes up, tell him what happened and ask him if he'll show me disrespect *again*.

{Kyle then backs away and enjoys his victory with DJ Hunter looking on with a hint of concern on his face as we cut to the backstage area}
======================

HELLFIGHER VS. MAVERICK

This was a true clash of styles as the established veteran took on one of *THE* hottest talents of the modern wrestling age as Hellfighter went toe to toe with Jason Long, the man more commonly known as "Maverick" in a heavy paced match that went back and forth throughout the entire match.

At several points throughout the match, it looked like that Jason was going to win over the older man but Hellfighter showcased why he was able to still hang with the younger crowd with several of PWN's Revolution brand coming out to watch an epic masterclass between an established veteran and an upcoming one.

However with both men drenched in what appeared to be lakes of pure sweat from their efforts, the match ended in a time limit draw with the crowds in Glasgow demanding for sudden death but President Slayton came out and announced that there would be a rematch...but the details would be announced at the upcoming chapter show following the pay per view because Slayton had a really good idea for the rematch.

Winner: None/Time limit draw.
=======================================

{The cameras cut to the backstage area where we find Chris Slayton standing with Natasha Rhodes and another person who is just out of the camera’s view with Slayton signing a piece of paper}

NR: Are you sure that you want to do this, Chris? I mean after the disrespect that he showed you at Massive…

CS: It doesn’t matter, Tasha. What does matter is that he came alone without his little goon squad, so I am going to return the favor by going at it alone and Dave is just there to ensure that no one else gets involved.

As for this other choice, I think it’s the right time for him to learn something about this side of the business.
{Chris closes the folder that he was signing and then hands it over to the person who is just out of the camera’s view still at the moment}

CS: Look, I know that it’s been a hard time this past year…with all that bullshit involving that “woman”. But I honestly think that this will help you make your final decision, before you go off and do something rash.

Which is why I asked for you to handle this particular job here, tonight as temporary president until the pay per view is over…

{The camera then pans left more to reveal the person as none other than Devon Slayton himself. The Wrestleworld client is dressed in a very sharp and stylish royal purple suit as he accepts the folder}

CS: Devon.

DS: Good luck tonight, sir.

CS: Thanks kid. Now if you’ll both excuse me?

{Chris walks away, leaving the two behind to discuss things as the camera fades back to the ringside area}
================================
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:19 am

CS: Wait…Devon Slayton is temporarily in charge of Pro Wrestling Nova until the end of the pay per view?

JE: Well you know what they say right? If you can’t trust your family…

CS: Yeah, I know I know. But still, why not Marcus Senior? I mean he’s run feds before.

BG: It doesn’t matter now because it’s done and in writing. Plus it looks like Dekker is ready to announce our next match.

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is our first title match of the evening and it is for….the INTERNATIONAL JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!!!

{The lights in the venue die down low as several golden spotlights start to line the entrance way area as "Bad Bitch" by Babe Rexha starts up as several people with cameras start taking rapid fire pictures, the camera flashes strobing as a limo pulls up next to where the red carpet}

Dekker: Introducing first at a weight of one hundred and twenty pounds, from Malibu California. This is your current reigning and defending International Junior Heavyweight champion...

{The driver of the limo gets out and then goes over to open the door as the "Queen B" herself, Bianca Davis, gets out of the limo to a full slide of camera flashes as she holds up her title and then slowly makes her way down the walkway while mocking the Scottish crowds as she goes before making it to the ring and making the ref hold the ropes open for her}

Dekker: This is the "Queen B" herself, Bianca...DAVIS!!!

{Bianca holds up the junior heavyweight title while standing in the middle of the ring with a look of supreme confidence on her face}

Dekker: And now....her opponent...

{Suddenly the lights fade down almost to black as the entrance way is hued in blood red lighting as the image of a samurai helmet with a gas mask done in black and white appears on the Nova-tron as a somewhat familiar voice starts to echo through the arena}

[Paul Smecker]
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
.....there was a *FIREFIGHT*!!

{Right after the word "firefight" is said, suddenly everything is taken to the deep end with a powerful echoing bassline that seems to reverberate throughout the entire Hydro}

[Song]
Seek me, call me
I'll be waiting
Seek me, call me
I'll be waiting

This distance, this dissolution
I cling to memories, while falling
Sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day
Waking the misery, of being without you

Dekker: And her opponent, he hails from the Lodge in Amsterdam...he is a part of the Extreme Wrestling Corporation and represents the Mechanical Animals at two hundred and twenty five pounds...

{Suddenly a handsome man of Asian descent steps out of the entrance way wearing a sinister looking long coat as he slowly starts to make his way down to the ring with a rather wicked smile on his face}

Dekker: Making his pay per view debut, this is the "Mean Machine" himself...the "Dark Phoenix", RAIJIN HUNTER!!!

[Song]
Surrender, I give in
Another moment is another eternity

(Seek me) for comfort, (call me) for solace
(I'll be waiting) for the end of my broken heart
(Seek me) completion, (call me) I'll be waiting
(I'll be waiting) for the end of my broken heart

You know me, you know me all too well
My only desire, to bridge our division

{Raijin makes his way down to the ring and once he reaches the ring steps, he undoes his ring coat to reveal his powerfully lean build to the crowds at ringside, getting a massive wave of cheers from the fans at ringside before he tosses the coat to the side and slips into the ring, looking over at Bianca who makes a yawning motion as his music fades away as the ref calls for the bell}

*DING DING*

{The two circle each other for a moment before locking up at which point Bianca quickly goes to rake Rai's eyes but after she does so, he quickly takes her down with a Harai-goshi judo throw, callouselly tossing the champion hard to the mat at which point Rai checks his eyes for blood while Bianca looks up with anger in her eyes at being so callously thrown that way before she quickly gets back up and goes for a running bulldog, but instead the move is denied as Rai quickly wraps his arms around her waist as he stops her dead before hauling her up and hitting several repeated rib-breakers on her before he hauls her up into a vertical position and then quickly drops her into a double knee backbreaker which he then follows through for the pin}

Ref: 1....2.....!!!

{Bianca is quickly able to kick out before the ref's hand could drop for three as she quickly rolls to the outside and consults with her manservant Simon while Raijin simply stays in the ring and smiles at Bianca, mockingly}

CS: I am *loving* this kid's style!!

JE: He has been pretty impressive since the moment that this match started and considering his pedigree, there is no doubt that he'll be a champion quickly.

BG: Agreed, but forget about his pedigree for a moment because Raijin has one of the most incredible workrates that I've ever had the honor of seeing anywhere and now that he's working with Wil Pierce in EWC as the newest version of the Mechanical Animals?

CS: Yeah...and speaking of those particular devils.

{The cameras at ringside then shift to show us why Raijin has been willing to wait in the ring as Bianca herself sees it as Piero slowly starts to sneak around to try and ambush the two but just as Bianca shoves Simon into the way of the newly arrived Piero, she fails to see a slingshot spear suicida from Rai from the inside of the ring through the middle ropes that drives Bianca hard into the guardrails at ringside before he hauls her up and tosses her back into the ring before making like he's going to attack Simon who literally walks into a low blow from behind by Piero before the older man does his mock shrug at the ref while Rai slips like a snake back into the ring and starts to stalk Bianca who is slowly getting back up to her feet}

CS: Bianca has got to start getting pissed right now if she is going to survive with her championship in tact because Rai here seems to be catching her at every avenue.

BG: Well you have to remember that Raijin here is one of the very first people taught by Devon Slayton as one of his first students at the Oni Arts wrestling school.

CS: Well that explains the assholeness well doesn't?

{Rai starts to quickly charge at Bianca but the "Queen B" is able to counter the charge with a the "Beautiful Boot" that catches Rai right in the right shoulder, making him spin off balance just long enough for her to hit the "Queen's Makeover" with Bianca quickly planting Rai's face into the apron before catching his legs for a quick and dirty pin}

Ref: 1....2!!!

{Rai kicks out at two at which point Bianca is quick to lock in a half-nelson before driving Rai back down into the mat with an implant DDT for another quick pin}

Ref: 1..!!!

{Rai kicks out again at which point Bianca tries with a spinning heel kick that in actuality fakes out Rai just long enough for her to rake his back with her nail before she grabs ahold of some of his dyed blonde locks to hit a hair pull backbreaker which she then quickly turns into a Delfin clutch pin attempt}

Ref: 1....2.....!!!

{Rai is barely, just *barely* able to snatch the bottom rope before the ref drops his hand for a third time and the look of utter frustration is starting to show on Bianca's face as she grips the ropes tightly before turning and starting to unload with several sharp kicks to Rai's upper body and stomach before she bends down, digging her nails firmly into his back and then savagely raking him in a way that he lets out a loud scream of "FUCK!!!" before flopping back onto the mat and rolling out of the ring while Piero moves over to check on his charge while Bianca looks at her nails for a moment before grabbing the nearest top rope and shaking them wildly before she spies the two on the outside and then quickly hits the ropes to build up some steam before she attempts a tope suicida through the middle ropes only to have Rai shove Piero out the way and then catch her into a ad-hoc stunner at the last moment}

Crowds: HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

CS: Holy shit indeed!!

BG: Yes, right when it looked like Bianca was finally starting to make real headway against her opponent, at the last moment she's caught by Rai!

{Rai then quickly tosses Bianca back into the ring following her close at hand as she starts to get up but he then starts to unload a rapid fire combo of slaps and knee strikes that drives her back as he takes a few steps back to gather his thoughts for a moment and when he charges forward again, Bianca quickly goes for the "Beautiful Boot" once more but instead he ducks to the side and uses the middle rope to help elevate him up just enough to catch Bianca hard across the upper body as she then quickly gets hoisted up and then dropped down hard into a knee strike right to the face but as she moves to sit up in a slight daze, Rai quickly charges forward and lands a soccer kick hard into the chest of Bianca, knocking her down as Rai quickly drops down for the pin}

Ref: 1.....2....!!!!

*DING DING!!!*

CS: WHAT THE FUCK?!

JE: HOW THE FUCK?!!?

{Right as the ref is about to count three and award the win and title to Rai, suddenly the young woman who had been attacking Bianca from out of the blue these past few chapters suddenly slams a chair hard over the head of Raijin before she mounts Bianca and starts to unload elbow strike after elbow strike right in to the face of the "Queen B" without stopping or caring about the match that was going on}

BG: What a way to end a match...but what does the ref say?

{The hard-cam shows us the ref talking to Dekker as security hits the ring and goes after the plain looking girl who was doing the attacking}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to the outside attack on both wrestlers, the ref has declared this match a double DQ!!!

{The Glasgow crowds let their disapproval known very loudly as Piero helps Raijin up while Simon checks on Bianca while the ref holds onto the JHT and security holds the young woman back when suddenly there is a very powerful orchestmental score that powers its way through the noises of the jeering crowd before it spirals downwards into the opening chords of Marilyn Manson's "Disposable Teens" as none other than Devon Slayton comes walking out with a serious look on his face}

CS: Great...what does he want?

{Devon quickly makes a motion for his music to be cut as he brings up a microphone}

DS: Now first things first, I know for a fact that I'm only the acting president of Pro Wrestling Nova for the night due to Chris being in one of the matches but after this bullshit of an ending that we all just witnessed, I had a quick discussion with Tasha and she agrees with me on this.

So, in my official position as the Acting President of Pro Wrestling Nova I am making the following match official for the *MAIN EVENT* of chapter eighteen, the New Face of War, live from Alexandra Palace in London. It will be for the Pro Wrestling Nova International Junior Heavyweight championship as the "Queen B" Bianca Davis puts her title on the line once more against the "Dark Phoenix" Raijin Hunter....

{Devon then slowly turns, along with the camera, to look over at the young woman who caused all of the trouble. She seems unconcerned with what she's done}

Devon: And *you*, Julia!! Which means that this match is going to be a three way dance with one very special stipulation!!

{Julia looks rather proud of herself as she turns and starts to shit-talk towards Bianca when suddenly a very long musical chord starts to echo through the arena}

[Song]
All the locals hide their tears of regret
Open fire 'cause I love you to death
Sky high, with a heartache of stone
You'll never see me 'cause I'm always alone

How to love without a trace of dissent
I'll buy the torture, you pay for the rent
Tied high with a broken command
All alone to the promised land

I'm in love with this malicious intent
You've been taken but you don't know it yet
What you will know must never live to be found
'Cause it's the subject of the eyes of the clown

{Suddenly the crowds in the Hydro let out cheers as none other than Ethan Stryfe, the Head Coach of Pro Wrestling Nova and its Revolution brand comes stepping out onto the entrance way with an angry look on his face}

BG: A very rare appearance by the head coach of the company, gentlemen. This is Ethan's first televised appearance since his departure from the Omega Wrestling Alliance three years ago almost.

CS: Yeah, where he actively retired from wrestling to train the next gen....yadayada...what's he doing out here then?

{Devon takes a moment to shake his former tag team partner's hand before allowing him a moment to speak as the camera takes a moment to show us Julia's face, once looking very smug is now looking very concerned, before it cuts back to the entrance way}

ES: I hate to step on your toes, Mister Acting President, but if I may make one suggestion to your main event?

DS: Sure, I mean Julia is one of your students after all.

ES: Thank you.

{Ethan walks over to Devon, who covers his mic, and the two have a quick little conversation at which point Devon nods in agreement before uncovering his mic as Ethan takes a couple of steps back}

DS: At the suggestion of Coach Stryfe, my original is now tossed in the bin as the saying goes because this one comes with a little bit more authority.

Due to the combined actions of Julia in both training, her previous actions against Bianca Davis, and here tonight…if Julia fails to win the triple threat match at chapter eighteen by anything less than a pinfall, then Julia is effectively *RELEASED* from both Pro Wrestling Nova *and* her training under Coach Stryfe!!

{The fans let out a cheer at that announcement while Julia is shown cursing her head off while yelling that Devon cannot do that since he’s not the boss before the camera cuts back to the entrance way where Devon is standing still}

DS: Oh…and Julia, it’s not only going to happen, but as of right now…it’s *official*!! See you in London.

{“Disposable Teens” keys up again as Devon heads into the back with Ethan at his side}
===============================

ALEX SLAYER vs. STARK: Horrorcore title match

This was a particularly gruesome match all the way throughout with it starting fairly simply but it started to quickly build up fast with Stark gruesomely stapling a British Five pound note squarely into the forehead of his opponent, which caused Alex’s face to be constantly covered in blood for the entire match as well as at one point, Alex was stacked into a corner along with a table by Stark who then hit his Rasenshuriken-knee strike through the table which caused not only Stark's calloused knee to slam into Alex's face, but a good chunk of the table as well!!

That's not to say that Alex didn't get his fair share of violence in as well as he used the very staple gun that Stark used to put a fiver into his forehead did Alex return the favor brilliantly by using the staple gun as a makeshift "knuckle duster" which drove several staples hard into Stark's chest, almost dropping the older man a few times during the match as well as Alex placing no less than nine chairs in a pile in the center of the ring before dragging a struggling Stark to the top rope where Alex then hit the "Revolution Calling", his wrist-clutch exploder suplex, from the top rope that drove Stark backfirst into the large pile of chairs, causing the former "Maijin" multiple bloody lacerations all across his back.

However in a surprising turn of events, after hitting a chair assisted "Black Sabbath" mafia kick, Alex took the time to set up a table before placing a light-tube house over it and looked ready to grab Stark to put him through it when suddenly both halves of the Mechanical Animals made their presence known as they started to viciously assault the Shinigami Foundation member with kendo sticks before Raijin lifted Alex up onto his shoulders as Wil climbs the nearest turnbuckle at which point the MA hit the "Ashes to Ashes", an Assisted Front-Flip Piledriver, sending Alex Slayer off of Rai's shoulders and head first through both the light-tube house *AND* the table before both men got out of the ring before Thomas Bane could reach them as Stark quickly took measure of what happened while he was down and quickly hit the "Galactic Implosion" piledriver on Alex through the remains of the light-tube house for the pin.

Winner of the Match: Stark via pinfall and retains!!

After the match the Mechanical Animals, along with Piero, help Stark up and out of the ring to the cheers of the fans.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:27 am

{While the ring crews are cleaning up the ring, we cut to the commentary desk where Justin is still wide eyed from the events of the previous match}

CS: Whlep, that was a cluster fuck if there ever was a cluster fuck.

BG: You're telling me, Chadd. Why did the Mechanical Animals help Stark? I mean what's the connection?

CS: Maybe it has something to do with the comments that the Shinigamis made over in One Wrestling Movement a while back? I mean they have been riding their horses high and I think it's only a matter of time before they find a way to fuck up huge and cost their running buddy in Jacob Striker something major there, Benji.

BG: Perhaps, after what I've seen of them over in NWF and WWH, I would not put it past them.

JE: Hey Chadd?

CS: Yeah, Justin?

JE: Think you can grab me one of those Fosters, sir? I think after that match, I need a good stiff one.

{Chadd gets a huge proud but shit-eating grin on his face before he claps the back of Justin's back}

CS: YOU GOT IT, MAN!!! BEER MAN, ONE TALL, COLD, AND FURTHERMORE STUDLY BREWSKI FOR MY BUDDY HERE!!

BG: While that's going on, I think the ring crews have the ring cleared enough for our next match. Take it way, Dekker!!

{The camera cuts back to where Dekker is standing in the middle of a almost-clean ring}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is for the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

{Suddenly the room starts to echo with a very familiar sound of an old toy being wound up before a woman's voice echoes throughout the Hydro}

[Woman]
D..O..L..L..H..O..U..S..E

The crowds explodes in boos as none other than Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone come walking out of the entranceway as the NovaTron lights up with the career history of the trio known as the “Dollhouse” while "Playtime" by contRoVersy plays throughout the arena over the boos of the crowds)

Dekker: And introducing next, they are the Queens of Mean, the Empresses of Eliminations, the longest running Omega Wrestling Alliance Openweight Tag Team champions….Sweet Roxy, Jonetta Stone...who are at a total combined weight of three hundred and twelve pounds of Devious Delight!! THIS IS THE DOLLHOUSE!!!!

CS: To be honest, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

BG: Now we have one of *THE* most established teams in the history of the Omega Wrestling Alliance and to put it simply, things are most certainly going to heat up aren’t they!

{All three members of the Dollhouse make their way down to the ring with Diva X escorting her two friends down to the ring as they mock the Scottish crowds, we cut briefly back to the backstage area where we see cuts of several teams including Onslaught-Ian Dickenson & Ebony Arceri-Dickenson, the Shinigami Foundation-Alex Slayer & Thomas Bane, and the Guerilla House Party and all others watching on as Dollhouse make their entrances}

Dekker: And now introducing their opponent!!

BG: Wait..."opponent" as in singular?!

JE: I thought that Jacob Striker had a partner for tonight?

Dekker: And their opponent!!

{The lights in the Hydro cut out suddenly as a series of strange sounds starts to echo throughout the arena before the sound of a person suddenly taking a long, hard, and painful gasp of air can be heard as the Scottish crowd come to their feet as the video walls explode into a panoramic view of Jacob Striker hitting the "Death Warrant" on Minori as a singular spotlight suddenly shines on the entrance way as Serenity Scorpio walks out of the entrance way, dressed to the nines in a red and white version of her usual with the One Wrestling Movement World Heavyweight title slung over her right shoulder as she beams with a dark pride}

[Song]
One crown
Shines on through the sound
One crown
Born to lose
One man
Does not give a damn
One man
No excuse

Aces wild
Aces high
All the aces
Aces 'til you die

Dekker: He is escorted to the ring by the lovely and lethal daughter of the Scorpion herself, Serenity Scorpio...

{As Metallica's "Murder One" continues to play throughout the Hydro, the fans stand up and cheer as Jacob Striker comes striding out in his white and red ring gear and coat, with the Wrestleworld Territorial championship strapped around his waist as he holds up both of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team championships-each title to a hand-as he looks on with a certain confidence}

Dekker: He is the current reigning and defending Wrestleworld Territorial *AND* One Wrestle Movement World Heavyweight champion *AND* the current reigning...defending...UNDISPUTED INAUGURAL PRO WRESTLING NOVA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION!!!

{Jacob walks over to Serenity who gives her man a kiss before they both turn and look sinisterly at the Dollhouse before she leads him down the entrance ramp and towards the ring}

[Song]
White lines fading
The iron horse rolls on and on and on

Hear your thunder
Still feeding back
Still hear your thunder
The man in black
Born to lose
Living to win

BG: You kind of have to wonder why he's not coming out to his usual theme which he uses everywhere else, guys...

JE: Okay, one half of our world tag team champions has come out here and is announced to be defending the titles *solo*...and you can only think about why his theme is different then what he usually uses?

BG:...well yeah, I mean are you going to question a guy like Jacob Striker why he's going to go this solo?

CS: This guy would be the first inmate at Arkham Asylum if it was a real place, so yeah...I'm with Benji on this one.

{The duo gets to the ring and Jacob holds the ropes open for Serenity who steps through them to a louder set of cheers and whistles then when the Dollhouse entered and then Jake himself enters the ring and hands off both of the tag titles to senior official Kevin Harrison before moving to stand next to Serenity with a dark smile on his face as Serenity motions Dekker over and she whispers something into his ear at which point Dekker steps back a bit in shock before Serenity motions for him to say whatever she just told him to}

Dekker: And his tag team partner…

<Immigrant song here>

{Suddenly “Muder One” fades into the opening beats of a different song}

CS: Wait the *FUCK*?!

JE: Is this what I think it is??

[Cue up: "Immigrant Song (Remix)" by Tomoyasu Hotei]

Dekker: From the shadowy valley that is Lost Hills California!! He weighs in toNIGHT at a savage two hundred and sixty seven pounds!!

{As "Immigrant Song" blasts through the Hydro, a towering figure comes storming down in the entrance ramp like a madman, dressed more like he's coming for a street fight for a motorcycle club and swinging a length of chain that's wrapped around his right forearm as the Scottish crowds roar in their approval for this man}

[Song]
We come from the land of the ice and snow
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde, sing and cry
Valhalla, I am coming

On we sweep with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore!

Dekker: He is the "Unchained Gorilla" himself, the "Western Warhorse"...this is the "MARAUDER"....GABRIEL...MMMAARRIIKKK!!!

{Marik gets to the ring and then throws his head back with a roar before he quickly slides into the ring as the Dollhouse quickly gets out of dodge as the "gorilla" moves over to where they were and snarls at them before he makes his way back to the his team's side of the ring, undoing the chain from around his forearm as he and Jake start to discuss something as the ref checks on both teams}

CS: How did Jacob Striker get assistance from a guy like Gabriel freakin Marik?! I mean the guy was a Dominion member for the fuck’s sake of Pete!

BG: I honestly don’t know, Chad. But whatever the story it has got to be an odd one.

{Once both teams are in the ring and ready, the ref calls for the bell}

*DING DING*!!!

This match started off very powerfully with Jacob Striker & Sweet Roxy starting for their respective teams but when Roxy attempted to use her experience and underhandedness, she quickly found herself out wrestled by Jake’s talent and his own underhandedness and this set the tone for the entire match with the Dollhouse using all of the experience that they had as a stable team against the ad-hoc existence of Striker & Marik, even though the two men had a pretty stable set of team work going on.

One very impressive highlight of the match was when Roxy had Jake on the mat and she’d gone to the top rope to prepare for something when Jake proved that he’d been playing possum and quickly hit a spiked belly-to-belly suplex from the top turnbuckles but his legs were still hooked around the top ropes when Jonetta came charging in for a baseball slide right into Jake’s face/head when suddenly Jake hauled himself upwards which sent Jonetta right into the turnbuckle pole with the camera then catching a dark and perverse smile on his face before he calmly moved away to start working on Roxy again.

For the entire match it seemed that both teams were evenly matched, despite the Dollhouse’s comments earlier in the week because every chance that they got-Striker & Marik were able to hit just as hard….but needless to say that sometimes Marik would simply go off kilter and start taking things to a much more violent end and at the seventeen minute mark, that’s what caused the match to end when it took Diva X stealing and then handing Jonetta Marik’s heavy chain followed by a very vicious heavy chain-enhanced low blow to the “Unchained King Kong” to put him on the ground long enough so that Roxy could hit the “Bitch Lasagna” on Marik while Jonetta distracted Jake for the three count victory!!

Winners and NEW PRO WRESTLING NOVA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS….THE DOLLHOUSE!!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////

{As “Slaytime” is playing throughout the arena, the Dollhouse are celebrating with their new titles and then they go to mock Jake and Serenity when the “Straight Shooter” is seen with a big smile on his face as he’s handed a mic by Serenity}

JS: I hate to ruin your arrogance, girls, but I’m not sad or upset at losing the tag team titles there. No, quite the opposite because I’ve held those titles for six *HUNDRED* and ninety nine days… that’s an accomplishment that you can’t even begin to touch, let alone look at.

{Jake takes a moment to look over at all three of the members of the Dollhouse and his smile gets even bigger as a rather sinister looking smile crosses his face}

JS: I mean after all…I’m still the Wrestleworld Territorial champion and I’m still the One Wrestle Movement World’s Heavyweight champion. So now, I can focus on what’s more important…but I will say this girls.

See you at Aly Paly, girls. Enjoy Hell!

{Suddenly “Murder One” begins to play once more as he gives Serenity of loving squeeze before the three of them head into the back as the screen fades to the backstage area}
======================================

{The camera’s cut backstage and we see several of the homebrewed talent that makes up Pro Wrestling Nova standing around next to catering and Barry Blaze seems to be the ringleader}

BB: You all wanna know something? I’m fucking proud to be apart of the Pro Wrestling Nova roster. I’m proud to be sharing my locker room and training rings with the entire lot of you from Demoness Kimura to Kanaeda Sharpe to even the guys in the main event like Ian Dickenson, Jacob Striker, Jason Long, and all the others.

But you know what I don’t like?! This Erick Saint John asshole!!

{The various wrestlers shout their agreement to Blaze’s comments}

BB: I mean who the fucks is he to basically hit Twitter and bash all of our hard fucking work and dedication to this company time and time again?! Who the fuck is *HE* to decide that his shithole of a company is any better than our’s!?

So he’s a former world champion, what about the fact that he tried to *STEAL* from one of our own in Jacob Striker mere moments after Jake had won Wrestle Movement championship *CLEAN*?! I mean I can respect President Slayton, but where the fuck *WHERE* does it say that I gotta fucking respect this Saint John fuck?!

{The various wrestlers let out a louder agreement with each and every word that Blaze says and he slowly starts to smile and become emboldened even more as the men and women around him continue to support his views}

BB: I mean this is PRO WRESTLING *FUCKING* NOVA!!! This ain’t his shithole promotion where they can’t even keep the roster clean because of little fucks like the Headhunters and their ilk keep running all of the real wrestlers off!!

Ya know something, I think that during President Slayton’s match…we outta go out there and beat the fuck out of that Saint John guy and *MAKE* him respect Pro Wrestling Nova!! I mean *seriously*...who is going to stop us?!

{The crowd lets out one really loud cheer before one very low, cold voice speaks up through the din of the others}

Voice: Me.

{Blaze heard the voice and then we see him get a wide eyed and concerned look on his face while his tag team partner suddenly covers his face in an “oh SHIT” manner as the camera pans around to show us some of the wrestlers parting to allow none other than Wil Pierce along with Piero, Raijin Hunter, and a couple of other people enter the circle, so Wil comes face to face with Blaze and the veteran wrestler keeps his expression neutral}

BB: Oh, hey Wil…congrats on winning your match tonight…

WP: You can stop right there, Blaze, before you add cremated on top of digging your own grave. You know, I stood there and listened to your entire little “spiel” about Saint John and President Slayton’s match tonight and again, you want to know who is going to stop this entire roster from *DISRESPECTING* not only the company but also the word of a man?

{Wil taps himself on the chest}

WP: I for one….

{Wil then indicates the people with him}

WP: and my…gathering for another. And before you puff your chest out and do the whole “well there is more of us” bullshit like I can see starting in those brown eyes of yours and I want you to think for a second about what kind of people that *I* would have being on *my* side of things, Barry.

You might have the numbers, but I have the professional sadists. So when I say that if you were to try jumping us, we would gladly put most of this roster on the medical shelf out of dedication to helping Chris Slayton keep his word to Erick Saint John.

{Wil then gently pokes Blaze dead center of the man’s chest}

WP: You see, that’s why no one from this locker room is going to fuck with that match, Barry. Because Chris gave his word that nothing underhanded would happen to ESJ. Not before…not during…and not after their match because when a *MAN* like Christopher Alan Slayton gives his word…a *MAN* who has been all kinds of things in this sport from an eleven time WORLD champion to a road agent for the FWA and JCW to being the President of this very company…a man who’s put more time into this industry than you have packets of fucking McDonald’s fries, Barry. The kind of word that Chris’ has means that if some fuckhead were to break it…then Chris would actually leave this industry in shame.

{That comment causes some of the very wrestlers who was supporting Blaze just a few moments ago suddenly start retracting what they were saying as Wil stops gently poking Barry in the chest as he starts to stiffly *jab* Blaze’s chest instead}

WP: Just because there are things wrong in One Wrestle Movement, doesn’t mean the company is bad. I mean is Pro Wrestling Nova perfect or do we have a lot of the same fucking problems, Barry?? Because from what I see, they do have problems but they have more of their shit together than PWN does.

Now, I’m not shitting on you for loving this company. PWN has given ya’ll a lot more than some of the other companies out there…but that doesn’t give you the right to decide the fate of a match.

{Wil stops jabbing Blaze’s chest and then grabs him by his shirt and yanks him in close}

WP: But if you just happen to get a wild hair up your ass and *try* to do something during that match, I want you to understand this.

I will fucking put your head through a *CINDER* block if you do. Are we green?

{When Blaze doesn’t respond quickly, Wil let’s go of the other man’s shirt and then hauls off and bitch slaps him hard enough it makes several people actually jump at the sound of the noise alone!}

WP: I said…are we *GREEN*?

BB: YES!!!

WP: Good, now Barry…I really don’t want to have this conversation again. So stay here, enjoy some real Scottish food and stay the *fuck* away from that ring.

{Wil and company then leave the area as Barry starts to glare hatefully while rubbing his damaged face as the screen fades back to ringside}
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:28 am

Ian Dickenson vs. Nas/International Heavyweight title match

This match was like many of the other matches thus far on the card as PWN Original, the “Hawthorne Horror” Ian Dickenson, took on the experienced striker that was Nas with the International Heavyweight title hanging in the balance, but from the way that these two men fought-it was hard to tell they were fighting for anything more than their own pride as both men took each other to the upmost limits and beyond with each spot becoming much more with several very savage spots that occurred throughout the entire match.

One such spot was when the two men had started a major trade off of strikes in the middle of the ring that ended with with Ian managing to hit a Lifting DDT strike but Nas quickly rolled to his feet and started his “Three Sacred Treasures” comeback which ended with Nas quickly hoisting Ian up but instead of being able to hit the Ether on him, Ian quickly rolled himself backwards and what looked to be a crucifix pin on Nas but Ian instead hauled the two of them up into Ian’s “Scream for me” submission hold right there in the middle of the ring with Ian grinding his shoulder hard into Nas’ right knee.

Things continued with both men going blow for blow against each other until finally Ian was able to put the final nail in the match following three consecutive “Hellion” powerbombs that would eventually end the match!!

Winner of the Match and NEW PRO WRESTLING NOVA INTERNATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION-Ian Dickenson!!!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 11:32 am

BG: We’ve had a pretty impressive night so far with two major title changes and some pretty serious action but I think that our next match might be one for the record books, gentlemen.

JE: That is saying something, Benjamin. Especially since our next match puts Pro Wrestling Nova’s very own president against a member of the One Wrestle Movement roster in what is being considered to be a grudge match between the two men.

CS: I know one thing, while I can respect this Erick Saint John cat for what he’s done in this sport, I don’t think he’s actually grasped
exactly who the hell he’s up against here tonight.

{The arena lights go dark and E.S. Posthumus’ cover of Ludwig van Beethoven’s classic piano composition, “Moonlight Sonata,” begins to play. The crowd recognizes the music and roars as it gets to its feet. A lone spotlight shines on the entrance stage and Erick St. John stands in the middle of it with outstretched arms and his gaze towards the heavens. After basking in the crowd’s immense welcome, ESJ begins to make his way to the ring, interacting with some members of the crowd. Once in the ring, he hops on one of the turnbuckles and outstretches his arms again and looks up towards the rafters. After another bask of adulation, he focuses on the task at hand.}

BG: Erick Saint John is looking more than a little confident as he stands here in a PWN ring.

JE: If I was him, I’d start looking a bit more worried about who is about to make his arrival.

{Suddenly the lights in the arena fade down low as the sounds of a large funeral bell begins to toil throughout the Hydro as the Nova-trons provide a visual history of the twenty seven year career of the man who was about to make his arrival}

{Song}
I’m rolling thunder, pouring rain
I’m coming on like a hurricane
My lighting’s flashing across the sky
You’re only young, but you’re gonna die

CS: Well this is never a good sign, the fucking president has gone old school!!

BG: More like President Slayton has gone back to his roots, Chadd.

{As “Hell’s Bells” continues to play, Yeh Shen Li-Slayton steps out onto the entrance way in her old ring UWC ring gear as she moves to the center of the stage and then slowly extends her arms outwards as she tilts her head back at which point the crowds get even louder as from behind the devastating Asian beauty the man himself, Chris Slayton, steps up behind his wife-also in his old UWC ring gear-as wraps an arm around Yeh Shen’s waist as she raises her head to look at the camera with wicked look on her face before the two start to make their way down to the ring}

[Song]
I won’t take no prisoners, won’t spare no lives
Nobody’s putting up a fight
I got my bell, I’m gonna take you straight to hell
I’m gonna get you, Satan get you

{The two make their way down to the ring, giving the occasional high five to the fans before they entered the ring where Chris starts to move over towards ESJ for a moment but his wife stops him and reminds him of his word before heading back to his corner as his music fades out as Dekker moves to the center of the ring}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is an interpromotional match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first to my right, Mister Kevin Harrison, your referee for this match. And now introducing the competitors for tonight's match.

Introducing to my left, representing One Wrestle Movement and weighing in tonight at two hundred and fifteen pounds. He is the self proclaimed “Uncrowned Champion” and is one third of the Renaissance…Hailing from Los Angeles California, this is the “FORGOTTEN ONE” ERICK Saint JOHN!!!

Next introducing at ring side, she is an Universal Wrestling Corporation Hall of Famer and the current Head of Joshi Operations for Pro Wrestling Nova. She is both a former UWC Women’s World Tag Team, and World Heavyweight champion…this is Yeh Shen Li-Slayton.

And finally introducing to my right, he represents Pro Wrestling Nova tonight at a weight of two hundred and fifty five pounds. He is a former Universal Wrestling Corporation, Frontier Wrestling Alliance, and Summit Wrestling Alliance Hall of Famer…he hails from Riverside California and represents the Slayton Dynasty, this is Chris….SLAYTON!!

{Slayton is shown crouched down in his corner, swaying back and forth on his feet as his attention is completely directed at ESJ who seems rather indifferent as the cheers from the crowds are louder than those that he had received just a short while earlier as the ref goes to check on both men before he turns and calls for the bell}

*DING DING*

{Chris pulls himself up into a standing position as the two men move to the center of the ring and slowly start to circle each other before they come to a meeting in the middle of the ring, face to face and nose to nose-trash talking each other quietly enough that the mics can’t pick it up until both men explode into a quick and brutal flurry of strikes that ends with ESJ quickly slipping under Chris’ outstretched arm and he moves in just enough to hit an exploder suplex onto Chris that sends him across the ring but somehow Chris lands on his feet before he quickly comes up behind ESJ and hits a Chaos Theory suplex into a bridge!}

Ref: 1……….2………….!!!!

CS: Chris goes for the Ride the Lighting on ESJ for a quick way to end this match but ESJ kicks out at two!

BG: Both men showing that neither are willing to give up any ground to the other.

{Both men are quickly back up to their feet and are once more in each other’s face at which point ESJ rears back and chops Chris hard right across the chest at which point Chris shakes his head and then rears back and hits a very hard chop across ESJ’s chest, knocking the other man back a couple of inches at which point Chris challenges him to chop him again which ESJ does but Chris simply smiles and wipes at the spot where ESJ had just chopped him and fires back a response of his own with another meathook like chop that drives ESJ back with a look of anger on his face at which point ESJ doesn’t fire back with another chop but instead he quickly attempts to hit a superkick that Chris quickly catches at which point the former “Fallen Angel’s” face turns from a smile into a look of anger before he quickly hits a dragon screw leg whip that flips ESJ around while slamming him hard into the mat before Chris quickly stands back up and then hits a Leg DDT onto the younger man, causing him to scream out in pain before Chris goes to quickly lock in a submission but instead, ESJ quickly moves in and locks in his own with a standing Indian Deathlock that catches Chris off guard and ESJ has got him caught right there in the middle of the ring and the ref quickly moves into check Slayton}

Ref: Do you want to give up?

Chris: Do I *look* like Lexi Gold!?!?

{The ref backs off from the angry retort of his employer, ESJ starts to really work on Chris’ legs in the hold by wrenching back on the older man’s knees before Chris starts to dig his fingers into the mat and starts to force his way over to the ring ropes with ESJ fighting him every step of the way until finally Chris finally manages to get to the nearest bottom ropes after almost six minutes of Chris’ legs being in this submission hold and as ESJ breaks the hold, Chris pulls himself to the outside to allow himself a few moments to gather his wits}

JE: Chris Slayton pulling out a veteran move by creating some much needed space after escaping a submission hold like that gentlemen.

CS: Especially since taking out Chris’ legs is a good thing since a couple of his much more efficient finishes and signatures use the power in those hydraulic presses that our president calls “legs”. But the one move that ESJ really needs to be worried about
If he’s able to get the Verdict or…wait a minute, who the fuck is that?!

{While the ref is checking on Chris Slayton and doing the count there and ESJ is likewise catching his breath, a man quickly swings himself over the guardrail and starts to head for the ring at an easy pace}

BG: That’s Eddie van Hammer, one of the members of the Revolution roster…what’s he doing??

JE: Wait, wasn’t he one of the louder voices during Blaze’s little “speech” earlier?

{van Hammer keeps his eyes on ESJ who then notices the cocky looking younger wrestler but while van Hammer is distracted by ESJ noticing him-from out of nowhere a pair of strong arms grab him in a full nelson and then hoist him up into the air before slamming him hard onto the ground with a full nelson drop as the camera shows us that it was Raijin Hunter who hit the move on his fellow wrestler}

BG: And there’s Raijin Hunter with the assist!

JE: I think that ESJ is shocked at what he’s just seen, I don’t think that he was expecting something like that to happen.

CS: Oh just wait, because I don’t think that this is done by a long shot, guys!!

{Chris slides back into the ring, unaware of what just happened as he tries to shake out the damage done to his leg by ESJ as the men start to circle each other once more until they hook up once more and ESJ quickly maneuvers himself to try for a back suplex but Chris quickly starts to pepper ESJ’s sides with quick back elbow strikes until one catches him on the left cheek and lets go of Chris long enough for him to quickly lock in a suplex of his own, hitting a Superplex off of the bottom ropes before he rolls through with it before ESJ manages to squirm his way out of the hold and then into a scoop powerslam that ESJ follows up with a standing elbow drop before he quickly gets up and hits a standing senton bomb and goes for the pin}

Ref: 1….2….!!!

{Slayton kicks out of the pin but ESJ quickly tries to go for a school boy roll up but instead Chris uses his experience to continue the roll through with the hold before he grabs ESJ by his right wrist as he hauls him up into a pumphandle neckbreaker but ESJ’s feet quickly catches the ring ropes and that adds a little bit more force to the move as Chris goes for the pin but ESJ still has the understanding and know-all to quickly get his feet up on the ropes before the ref can even start his count and then Chris moves just far enough away to give the other man some space as ESJ quickly moves away from Slayton who gives him a respectful nod much to ESJ’s shock as the two men then slowly get back up to their feet at which point both men move to meet in the middle again to start exchanging blows once more until ESJ has had enough of this and shoves Chris backwards and then hits the “My Redemption” superkick that catches Chris right on the chin of the taller man just like back at Glory but instead of knocking him to the ground, Chris shakes it off and roars at ESJ to try that again and ESJ simply nods and then hits a second and then a third “My Redemption” which only serves to shake and knock Chris down to one foot at which point ESJ gets a confident look on his face as he flips Chris off}

ESJ: This is where you fall!!

{ESJ then rears back to hit Chris with a four superkick only for Chris to catch ESJ’s foot and shoves the foot away long enough for Chris to quickly hit a snap kick hard into the mid-section of ESJ before he quickly shoots him into the far ropes and then pops him up into the air and then quickly catches him with an RKO-style cutter on the way back down at which point Chris quickly goes for the pin but ESJ kicks out before the ref can get into position but Chris then quickly locks in a triangle choke and he cinches it in as tightly as he can but ESJ is able to turn the two of them around to break the hold once again but instead before the ref can get over and make Chris break the hold, Chris quickly adjusts his grip and positioning to hit a Head and Shoulder Choke suplex that drives him hard into the middle of the ring as Chris quickly goes for the pin}

Ref: 1…….2……!!!

{ESJ kicks out at the very last moment and as the two moved slowly up to their knees, ESJ grabs the back of Chris’ head and hits a stiff forearm strike that rocks the older man who shakes his head and then returns with a forearm strike of his own and then this would go back and forth for a couple of moments before ESJ explode with several rapid fire forearm shots that eventually stuns Chris long enough for him to get up to his feet, hit the far ropes, and then he quickly hits a punt kick right into the right temple of Chris’ head before he quickly hits a gutwrench neckbreaker at which point he transitioned the move into a sleeper hold which Chris starts to fight back but ESJ then quickly adds a bodyscissors and tries to keep it cinched in with a savage smile blooming onto his face as he feels that his victory is near}

BG: A very impressive showing by Erick against an established veteran like our president, huh gentlemen?

CS: In all of my years of both wrestling and watching Chris Slayton’s matches, I can honestly count on one hand how many people who have gotten that hard fought submission victory on the youngest brother of the Reaver, guys. It has been documented that Chris Slayton has only submitted four times in twenty seven years.

JE: However I think that record might be set to five here tonight as Chris seems to be fading quickly as ESJ seems to have that hold cinched in good and tight under his chin, across the president's carotid artery!

{Harrison comes over and picks up Chris' arm and it drops once....twice....and when it goes to drop for a third time, it stops in mid-motion and then slowly it starts to wave a finger in a "no, no, no" motion as ESJ then starts to apply more pressure to the hold but Chris, his face mostly going purple at this point, is bound and determined to get out of the hold as he forces himself to stand and then slowly, ploddingly, he makes his way over to the nearest turnbuckle and then start to ram himself hard into the turnbuckles until ESJ finally releases the hold and slumps into the corner while Chris takes a moment to struggle to get his breath back before he lets out a challenging roar as he goes his devastating "Blitzkrieg Lariat" only for ESJ to move out of the way at the last moment and then quickly grab Chris before hitting a crucifix driver onto the older man for the pin}

1.....2.....!!!!

Dekker: TEN MINUTES!!! THERE ARE TEN MINUTES REMAINING IN THIS MATCH!!!

{Chris kicks out before he rolls the two of them into a standing position with ESJ across his shoulders slightly before Chris shifts the younger man just a little bit before getting a rather wicked smile on his face as then spins ESJ around which causes him to slam hard onto the mat!!}

JE: THERE IT IS!!! THE VERDICT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

{Chris quickly goes for the pin but before the ref can drop down to count, ESJ has already kicked out of it and at this point, Chris has finally had enough of ESJ as he grabs the other man by the back of his head and starts to really rain down upon him several stiff elbow strikes before he hauls ESJ up aganin wih a really twisted smile on his face!}

BG: I know that look, ladies and gentlemen!! Could our president really be planning to break out an oldie?

CS: I do believe that we're about to see something rather golden here shortly!!!

{Chris then hauls ESJ up before hitting a double underhook suplex which Chris then quickly opens up ESJ's legs before stepping in with both legs, wrapping his legs around ESJ's head then crossing ESJ's legs before turning the both of them a 180 degrees and leaning back as ESJ lets out a scream of angony}

BG: THE ECTASY OF GOLD, that violent combination of a suplex into a D-lock that Chris only breaks out for the "special cases" and I think that ESJ here counts as one!

CS: Jesus fucking superlizard, I hate seeing this hold because when the D-lock is locked in it applies pressure on the temples, calves, and it also compresses the spine. It's one of the few tricks that Chris learned while sitting under his older brother's shadow for all these years!

JE: So why do you hate seeing this hold, Chad?

CS: Because it's like being stuck in a hydralic press, that's why!!

{ESJ let's out a yell of frustration as he struggles to get an arm, leg, something loose in order to force Chris to break the hold, but Chris simply starts to rock back and forth with the D-lock cinched in and that makes ESJ simply shake his head as PWN's senior official goes to check on him several times over the course of a couple of minutes before ESJ is able to finally get an arm out from under him as he starts to force his way over to the nearest ring ropes as Chris starts to really force the issue!}

*DING DING*!!!

JE/CS: WHAT THE WHAT?!

BG: Can it really have happened this way??

{The camera then cuts to Kevin Harrison who is talking to Dekker for a moment before Dekker steps away}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, this match has reached it's maximum time allowed and thus, Pro Wrestling Nova Senior Official Kevin Harrison has deemed this match...A DRAW!!!

{The look on Chris' face is one of disbelief but he nonetheless releases the hold and then moves away from Erick who is finally able to reach the ropes and uses them to haul himself up as the two wrestlers look at each other with Chris giving ESJ a begrudging nod of respect to the younger man}

BG: Both men here tonight took some of the best shots that they could've given each other but...

CS: I don't think things are over yet!!!

{The camera then cuts to the entrance way as Barry Blaze starts directing traffic for the people that was listening to him earlier as the members of the Revolution roster start to hit the ring with the members of Club Impact in the lead but before they can even get to ESJ, Chris is already hitting a rolling double clothesline that turns both of the junior wrestlers inside out as the Atom Cats then hit the ring as well}

Barry Blaze: It's okay, President Slayton!! I know that you couldn't get the job done here tonight so we'll take care of things for you. Now if you'll just get your old ass out of the ring and let us do your job...

{Ajax Compton gets laid the fuck out by a "My Redemption" superkick before he ducks under a flying heel kick by Snuka who gets a jumping cutter for his efforts as Plague Dog and some more hit the ring and start to surround both men in the ring}

[Song]
A little in the rut
Patience wearing thin
They couldn't comprehend
That we never would give in
Never paid the toll
Stumbled in the lions' den
While lookin' for the rabbit hole

BG: Who the hell is it now?!

{Suddenly from out of the back comes Jacob Striker, Wil Pierce, Raijin Hunter, David Belmont, and Trafalgar Law with Amanda Belnades as they hit the ring behind the Revolution crew and start to attack the wrestlers that were surrounding ESJ and Slayton with Belnades hitting the "Critical Failure" on David Bennett before Plague Dog gets hit with a spinning heel kick from Belmont that sends him right into a "Detroit Smash" from Trafalgar Law that spins him inside out while Striker shoves his OWM opponent aside to catch Tony Prince with a superkick that takes the young man straight out of the air while Blaze is having a fit on the outside of the ring}

BB: NO NO NO!! You dumb fucks don't understand that we're trying to defend the honor of my company from an outsider like...

JS: HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT THE FLYING FUCK UP!!!

{Barry Blaze looks a little bit taken aback by the sudden explosion by Jacob Striker who now has a mic and has mounted the turnbuckles nearest to where Blaze is}

JS: You are seriously one dumb *FUCK* to honestly think that you're the standard bearer of this company's honor, Barry. You sent fucking van Hammer out here earlier to try and jump a guest of this company who had the word of President Slayton.

BB: I know but that doesn't fucking mean...

JS: HOW ABOUT YOU STAY SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE AN ADULT IS TALKING, YOU MEALEY MOUTHED LITTLE FUCK NUGGET!!!

{Blaze actually stumbles back from the force of Striker's response}

JS: Look, I get it. You have a problem with people like Erick shitting on our company and I understand that...but it's fucking bullshit like what you were trying to do that causes us to get a rep like that before we can actually show the world what the fuck we can do.

But right now you little shit, you almost caused a man's word to be broken and I don't think you have any right to be here anymore...so, OI! Chadd, you at commentary?

{The camera cuts to the commentary table where Chadd was sitting with Benjamin and Justin}

CS: Yeah?!

JS: Do a brother a solid and toss this fucker out of our building, he's keeping us from being buried in our pints, good brother!!

{There is a audible thump of something being dropped as Barry tries to do another tirade only to find his mic has been shut off before he gets laid out from behind by none other than Chadd who knocks him down with the "Badd Times" spinning Rock Bottom before he hauls Barry up and over his shoulder before Chadd is shown carrying him to the nearest door leading outside and then he is unceremoniously dumped onto a pile of trash before Chadd comes back inside and throws his arms up as he gets a massive amount of cheers from the Scottish crowds as the camera then cuts to black}
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 12:11 pm

{When we come back from an ad for the Omega Wrestling Alliance’s Clash of the Titans 2022, we see that the ring has been cleared}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is for the Global JOSHI CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

{The lights go completely out, only to be replaced with red and purple pulsating strobe lights along the stage. Music queue up "You Should See Me In A Crown" by Billie Eilish. A series of light blue laser ringed spotlight dangles directly over a certain spot in the center of the stage as smoke and fog begins to roll into the arena. At the moment when a trapdoor opens and raises "The Invincible" Miho Li from the bottom onto the top of the stage in the center of the ringed spotlight, an oversized inflatable wacky cartooned spider raises up from right behind her.}

Dekker: Introducing first the challenger and bearer of the NUMBER TWO HEADBAND...she hails from Riverside California at a weight of one hundred and twenty pounds!!!

{We see Miho Li posing on her knee with her hood over her head with her manager, The HellFighter posing stoically behind her. She leaps up onto her feet and behinds moving and dancing in sync with the beat of the music, and the rampway LEDs illuminating each and every step she takes toward the ring greeting as many outstretched hands from fans toward the ring. Miho Li runs along the ringside area and then runs and slides up on her knee gliding across the ring apron, Miho then leaps up onto her feet, and springboard flips off of the ropes doing a one-eighty reverse cartwheel flip and landing on her feet in the center of the ring. Miho then runs to each of the four turnbuckles soaking in the cheers from the crowd.}

Dekker: She is everyone's favorite little frantic ball of hyperkinetic energy who is just down right pretty luchadoreable!!!

{On the final turnbuckle, she hops off of the turnbuckle, removes her sunglasses and hooded sleeveless coat, and handing them to The HellFighter, then falls backwards into the turnbuckle calm and focused while The HellFighter goes over last minute strategy into her ear while she waits for match to officially begin. "You Should See Me In a Crown" slowly fades out.}

Dekker: She is seconded by her mentor, the legendary Hellfighter himself...this is "Invincible"...MIHO LLLLIIIIII!!!!

Dekker: And now introducing her opponent!!

{As the vocals kick in, the lights go out except for a soft white light on the stage. As the music picks up, Ebony bursts through the curtain, scanning the crowd before letting out a primal scream.}

Dekker: She hails from Manhattan Beach California and weighs in tonight at one hundred and twenty five pounds. She is the current reigning, defending, and INAUGURAL Pro Wrestling Nova Global Joshi Champion...

{She then heads toward the ring, high-fiving the fans as she goes. As she makes her way up the ring steps, she pauses, gripping the ringpost and leaning back, looking out toward the crowd before she walks along the ring apron. After vaulting over the top rope, she climbs the turnbuckle, saluting the crowd one more time before hopping down to wait for the match to begin.}

Dekker: This is the Raven Queen of House Dickenson, the sable beauty who is also the darkest of creatures of the night time realm, this is...EBONY ARCERI-DICKENSON!!!

{Ebony holds up her championship high into the air as Miho bounces on the balls of her feet before the ref calls for the bell}

*DING DING*

{Miho tries to get the first move in by charging at Ebony and going for a single leg drop kick, but the older woman simply moves out of the way which leaves Miho to be tangled up in the ropes as Ebony follows that up with an ax kick that knocks Miho to the mat at which Ebony follows it up with a Prawn hold attempt but Miho kicks out at not even one before she quickly slides out of the ring to try and gather her thoughts but Ebony is right on her trail}

CS: Miho is already making a couple of rookie mistakes by charging in head first to try and end the match early.

JE: Oddly enough that’s something that her own father did once upon a lifetime ago.

{Ebony grabs Miho’s closest shoulder and whips her around before hitting her in the kitchen sink before getting in a couple of more kicks in before tossing Miho back into the ring and closely following behind her at which point Ebony quickly goes for the “Wing Ripper”, only to have Miho stop her by wrapping her left leg around Ebony’s a couple of times before Miho herself manages to to hit a couple of European uppercuts that knocks Ebony back a few inches before Miho follows through with a Pele kick that staggers the taller woman even more so that Miho can land a face crusher on Ebony before she grasp the far leg for the pin}

1......2.....!!!

{Ebony quickly kicks out and then tries to hit a couple of kicks aimed at Miho's mid-section again but when it looks like that she's going in for a third, Ebony shifts directions and tags Miho in the stomach before dropping her with a roundhouse kick that she floats over into a pin}

1...2....!!!!

{Miho kicks out at nearly the last second and manages to grab onto one of the ropes as well for good measure at which point Ebony simply moves back a little bit before flicking her sable black hair over one shoulder as the younger woman slowly starts to gets back to a vertical base at which point Ebony goes on the attack once again and gets several good kicks in before she drags Miho away from the ropes before taking her down with a beautifully executed snapmare takeover before hauling her up once more but this time, Miho starts throwing elbows and a couple catch Ebony in the side of the head at which point Ebony loosens her grip on Miho long enough for the younger girl to hit a standing shinarui from out of nowhere and then quickly hook Ebony’s leg}

1……2…….!!!!!

{Ebony kicks out at two and three quarters, rolling away from Miho when she tries to follow it up but as she gets to her knees, Miho is right there to meet her with a stiff, hard kick to Ebony's chest which makes her wince in pain at the quick and solid impact}

Crowd: MI!!

{Miho kicks Ebony again with the same kick}

Crowd: MI!!!

{Miho gets a very wicked grin as she continues to kick Ebony again and again in the chest with the crowd chanting in time five more times before she finally hitting a discus kick to Ebony's chest before Miho quickly hits the ropes in front of Ebony and comes back, landing a stiff three hundred sixty degree full extension round house kick to Ebony's face which knocks the older woman down as Miho drops down for the pin}

Crowd: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

1.....2.....!!!

{Ebony quickly kicks out of the pin attempt but instead of trying to get away from Miho, Ebony quickly uses the momentary distraction to slip behind Miho and lace her legs around the younger Joshi's arms at which point Ebony starts to flex her thighs around Miho's trapped shoulders which causes the young Chinese-American to shout out in pain}

BG: And Ebony not only manages to kick out of a pin attempt following that stiff series of Mi Kicks to quickly transform that into her signature Wing Ripper submission hold with Miho stuck right there in the middle of the ring!!

JE: That hold has gained Ebony quite a few victories over those who have come for her championship in the past and from the looks of it, Miho might be added to that list here shortly.

{As Miho is fighting to keep from submitting to Ebony’s hold, Miho’s “admirer” comes down to ringside and moves opposite of the ring from Hellfighter and he starts to pound on the ring apron as he starts to cheer her on}

Man: Come on Miho, you can do this!!

{Miho apparently hears the man’s cheers as she slowly struggles to get herself closer and closer to the nearest ropes and when she gets there, with her face etched in complete and total pain, she has to resort to biting down on one of the ropes to finally make Ebony break the hold at which point Miho quickly rolls to the outside of the ring where Hellfighter quickly goes to check on his student as Miho grabs her right shoulder with her eyes squeezed tightly in pain before the camera quickly cuts to a shot of Ebony looking on slightly impressed with the tenacity of the younger woman}

BG: Miho proving just how badly she wants to win this match.

JE: Yes, but apparently mostly at the expense of her own body as she was in the Wing Ripper for almost five minutes straight there and while she might have her father’s infamous pain tolerance, she doesn’t fully understand how to pace herself with it quite yet I believe.

{Ebony gets ready to hop down out of the ring before Miho’s admirer himself gets up onto the ring apron and simply glares at Ebony with a definite baleful intent which Ebony catches the other man and moves to intercept him, but the admirer doesn’t do anything other than baleful look at her}

CS: What is that guy doing? I mean seriously is he going to interject himself into this match?

JE: I don’t think so because look who’s coming out here.

{The crowd lets up a noise as Wil Pierce hits the ringside area one more time and starts to yell at the admirer who jumps back down and he gets into a mini-argument with Wil, meanwhile that apparently has bought Miho just enough time to catch her breath and climb back into the ring at which point she gets caught with an elbow strike from Ebony which Miho shakes it off just enough to reply with one of her own before Ebony strikes with another and then the two then quickly really start to unload onto each other with strikes right there in the middle of the ring before she gets knocked back into the ropes which Miho rebounds off of them and quickly catches Ebony with a snap superkick to her right knee that drives her down before Miho hauls up her opponent and then quickly swings her around, holding onto her neck on Ebony’s way down and quickly locks in a cobra clutch before shifting her body around to lock in a bridging cobra clutch, but before the ref can even get into proper position or Miho able to bridge the move, Ebony quickly snakes out of the hold attempt at which point the younger half-Chinese dynamo quickly starts putting the knees to Ebony's head before she then locks in a bodyscissors as she reapplies the cobra clutch and cinches it in tightly with Ebony fighting to keep going to the best of her abilities}

BG: Miho trying a different route here tonight as she really wants to claim that title for herself!

CS: Yeah, but take a look at how she has grapevined herself around Ebony though! She's got her legs wrapped around Ebony's knees so that she can't use them to help push her towards the ring ropes and the way that Miho is wrinching on that clutch, she's got the point of her left elbow grinding against the upper half of Ebony's collar bone.

{Ebony continues to try and escape the hold but eventually she finally taps out in the end out of sheer frustration}

*DING DING*!!!

Dekker: The winner of your match...and *NEW* PRO WRESTLING NOVA GLOBAL JOSHI CHAMPION....MIHO LIIIIIII!!!

{"You should see me in a crown begins to play as Miho releases the hold and rolls away from Ebony at which point Miho looks up as Hellfighter enters the ring and then hands his protege her new title at which point she explodes into a fit of laughter as she clutches the belt to her chest}

BG: Right now here tonight, live at the Hydro...Miho Li has finally vindicated herself against the bullshit that she once encountered in the form of Kassidy Heart and the rest of those asses.

JE: Wow, a bit hard there eh, Benjamin?

CS: Can't really fault him, EAW isn't really known for help the younger talent like Miho here and tonight, she's finally made her mark in this industry!

{We cut back to a shot of Miho sitting atop Hellfighter's shoulders as she holds the Joshi title above her head as her admirer and Wil look on as the screen cuts to the back}

HellFighterINC likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 8:09 am

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a special rules match and it is your Day of Reckoning MAIN EVENT!!!

{The lights go down, a spotlight hits center-stage, and 'Panther Like a Panther' plays out, as Baker makes his way down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, clad in a t-shirt from one of his many wrestling companies, allies, or adversaries. and a pair of trunks, kneepads, and boots. He flips off the crowd as they show him some heavy vitriol. Baker cracks his neck as he steps up onto the apron, before pointing to the announcer to begin his introduction but Dekker shakes his head as he waits for Baker to finish his entrance as the "Gaijin Kaiju" steps into the ring as Baker takes in the crowd's boos, hands off two middle fingers, before slipping his mouthpiece in and settling into a corner of the ring.}

Dekker: And now introducing his opponent.

{The solid and steady beats of "Oh La La" (Remix) by Run the Jewels featuring Lil Wayne pulse through the Hydro as the Stephanie Matsuda, the "Queen of Fighters" herself, steps through the entrance way with the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight championship strapped around her trim waist as she makes her way down to the ring, high fiving the occasional fans as she looks at the challenge awaiting her in the ring before she eventually slides into the ring and moves to stand right in Baker's face, showing that she's not at all afraid of the "Guillotine" before unstrapping her title and holding it up for him to see before Kevin Harrison makes the champion step away as the music fades out}

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled best two out of three falls and it is for the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight championship. Introducing next to me at this time, he is the senior official for Pro Wrestling Nova in Mister Kevin Harrison!!!

{Harrison gets a respectfully loud face pop as he waits for everything to calm down}

Dekker: Introducing first to my left, he is tonight's challenger!! Fighting tonight out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania...weighing in at two-hundred and fifty-pounds...he is the Gaijin Kaiju...CACZilla..."GUILLOTINE"...GRAHAM...FUCKING...BAKER!

{The fans for the most part hit a loud "Fuck You" kind of reaction while a small smattering of fans cheer for the man in the ring}

Dekker: And his opponent to my right, she is the current reigning, defending, and UNDISPUTED Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight champion. Fighting out of Brooklyn New York and weighing in at a toned and jacked one hundred and thirty two pounds.....this is the "Queen of Champions" herself...this is CLOUD MATSUDA!!!!

{Cloud enjoys a massive pop for her as she mugs for the camera while motioning for Baker to try something}

And for the rules of the match.

{Dekker then turns and hands the mic over to Devon Slayton who moves to stand in between the two wrestlers}

Devon: This match is being contested under the House of a thousand corpses match which means the following. This is best two out of three falls however you cannot begin the process of a pinfall or a submission attempt if your opponent is not *bleeding*, if there is no crimson then the ref will not start a count or anything. Furthermore if anyone and I do mean *ANYONE* interferes on either your behalf Baker or your behalf, Cloud, then that is an automatic pinfall for whomever is interfering. Which means that if someone attacks Baker, then Cloud gets an automatic pinfall victory towards her two. Do we have an understanding thus far?

{Devon looks to both Baker and Cloud who both slowly nod in agreement}

Devon: Good, now we come to the fun part of the rules...as of this moment, this match is also No DQ, so have fun and ring the bell!!

{Dekker and Devon leave the ring as Harrison goes to check both wrestlers one more time before calling for the bell}

*DING DING*!!!!

{Baker looks supremely confident as he and Cloud start to circle each other for a moment before suddenly they explode at each other, throwing lefts and rights hard and fast until finally he manages to move in quickly and rakes the eyes of the champion causing her to double over at which point Baker quickly scoops her up into a military press like position before quickly transitioning it into a powerbomb on the way down at which point he quickly goes for the pin on reflex but stops himself and quickly shifts his downward momentum by dropping a fist hard right into the right eyebrow of Cloud, adding a bit of a twist to the blow that causes Cloud to jerk up in sharp, sudden pain as she tries to roll out of the ring but is stopped by Baker who then quickly hits a standing senton on her-bringing his broad two hundred and thirty pounds hard across her spine as he does so!!}

BG: An impressive early showing by the challenger as he quickly takes Cloud to task in this match.

CS: I'll say something, it looked like Graham was going to try for a pin but thankfully he remembered the rules of this match, eh?

JE: You just won't let him have a slip up, willya?

CS: Nope.

{Cloud is able to slip out of the ring as Baker moves to stand up, but the ref is preventing him from following her outside of the ring and when the ref is able to turn around and start his count, Baker slides out of the ring around him and then walks right into a vicious chair shot from Cloud right across Baker’s face which staggers the bigger man who shakes off the blow and heads for Cloud again only to receive a much louder and painful looking chair shot to the face which actually knocks Baker down to one knee as Cloud then drops the chair in front of Baker before hitting a Kneeling Sliding DDT onto the chair at which point Cloud checks for blood and doesn’t see any which makes her turn and start digging under the ring for something which she then reveals as a barbed wire wrapped kendo stick at which point she starts going to town with the weapon hard across Baker’s back as he tries to get away from her before he eventually turns and then catches a blow hard across his face which when she tries for another strike, this time he catches it and then uses the caught kendo stick to pull her in for a vicious clothesline that drives her hard down to the mat}

BG: And it looks like Baker is trying to keep the champ on the defense by using ever increasingly aggressive tactics to throw and keep her off balance.

CS: That’s one way of fucking putting it, Benjy! It looks like Graham has learned a thing or two from being a part of the Big Oasis Brand over in the Omega Wrestling Alliance, now hasn’t he?

BG: I guess?

{Graham then drops down to one knee and then starts to start to hit Cloud again in the face, hitting one spot in particular a couple of times with Graham hitting the area directly above her right eyebrow and adding a bit of twist to the punch before it impacts, at which point on the third strike-Cloud finally jabs a thumb into one of Graham’s eyes that drives him up and away, but the damage has apparently been done as she goes to wipe at her face, the hard-camera shows us that she is now bleeding from where Graham had been striking her}

CS: Pretty smart of Baker to be doing that, he purposefully struck at a location to cause her to start bleeding that is pretty simple to do by splitting the area above her right eyebrow!

{Cloud rolls backwards but when Baker comes in and attempts to grab her, Cloud quickly rotates around and drives her foot hard into Baker's jaw, causing him to snap back and start to fall backwards but Cloud doesn't stop there as she quickly moves in and hits a savage series of knife edge chops to Baker's face, namely at his nose, before she grabs him by the back of his head and goes for a forearm shot but Baker quickly catches her flat footed with a head butt before following that up by clawing at her eyes and then hitting a roaring elbow from out of nowhere that drives her backwards right before he quickly grabs her wrist and yanks her forward as he hits another roaring elbow, dropping the champion as Baker himself then quickly rolls her up for the pin!!}

Ref: 1......2......3!!!

*DING DING*

Dekker: One to Zero

{Cloud quickly scrambles out of the ring and drops to ringside to quickly gather her wits as Baker moves himself up to one knee, licking his lips as a twisted smile crosses his features}

BG: Ladies and Gentlemen, after a brutal exchange like that, Graham Baker has secured the first pin fall in this match.

JE: Dios Mio, no shit says Sherlock!!

{Cloud doesn't waste anymore time as she quickly gets back into the ring where Baker meets her half-way and the two then explode into a rapid fire flurry of fists as the both of them attempt to outstrike the other and eventually Baker gets the upper hand as he starts to force Cloud against the ropes before he grabs her roughly and then throws into the far ropes which when he goes for another "Kaiju's Kiss" elbow strike, Cloud ducks under it and when she comes back she launches herself off of the ropes while hitting her signature "Cloud Drive" which in turn drills Baker's face hard into the mat and when he sits up, a familiar trail of crimson can be seen as Cloud follow that up with by hoisting her opponent up and then hitting a spinning Gutwrench suplex onto him before she quickly transitions that by grabbing both of his arms and she starts to stomp on the back of Graham's head, slamming his already bloodied nose again and again into the mat until she finally drops down and locks in a modified La Bell lock, with her arm going across Baker's already damaged nose as she starts to grind her forearm into said nose as she attempts a submission victory!!}

JE: As per standard with all matches like this, it has become bloody rather quickly folks!

CS: That's no joke, but check out who's up at the entrance ramp.

{The hard cam shows us Wil Pierce standing at the top of the ramp along with the rest of his new crew, and he seems torn between wanting to go and break up the match or not}

BG: A look of serious contention on the face of the "Blackheart" as he watches this match continue to unfold.

JE: Yes but if anyone on this company's roster understands the rules of this match, it's him!! He's worked for both the UWC and Super Japan, he knows that with Baker already holding one victory here that if he goes down there and does anything at all-then that gives Baker, his hated rival, the other victory he needs to win!

{At this point, the camera shifts back to the ring where Cloud has now started to yank back incredibly hard onto her opponent's face at which point he starts to tap}

*DING DING!!*

Dekker: One to One!!!

{Even though she's gained the submission victory at the moment, Cloud doesn't release the hold as Kevin Harrision starts the count for her to release the hold which she eventually does before she hauls her opponent up and then rears back and slaps him *HARD* across the face with the back of her hand before hitting a Yahtzee! superkick to Baker's knees that drives him back down at which point Baker is good and fighting mad as he tries to get back to a standing position but Cloud stays on him, unloading with forearm shot after forearm shot to which Baker is no longer passive as he starts to throw down strikes as well and they start getting more and more furious with each and every single blow thrown until finally Cloud shoots Graham to the far ropes and catches him with the Last Surprise but Graham rolls through with it and as Cloud rebounds off of the ropes to try and go for the C9, Baker quickly catches her with the Ghidorah Bomb and drives her down to the mat, mounting her before unloading with elbow strikes to Cloud's head and face for a couple of seconds before Cloud is able to get one of her legs up and around Graham to twist him off before she is quickly able to get back to her feet before Graham once more catches her unaware with a short run bicycle boot right to her face as he drops down for the pin}

Ref: 1.....2.....!!!

{Cloud kicks out at almost three and as she is being hauled to her feet by Graham, she quickly rakes him in the eyes and then makes him Eat Defeet as she then transitions that into a prawn hold for a pin attempt}

Ref: 1....2....

{Graham then kicks out at the very last moment and he catches her with a Half-Life Bomber just as Cloud is almost back to her feet and he starts to grind the tape on his right wrist hard into her face, attempting to grind open another gash on her face only for Cloud to hook one foot around the near-by ropes that causes Baker to break the hold and he savagely starts to berate the Blasian Baddie who is slowly getting back to her feet and when Graham finally has enough of this and starts to move in Cloud unloads a full barrage of moves onto her opponent before hoisting him up onto her right shoulder before quickly hitting an Emerald Flowsion, driving Graham hard into the mat as she quickly goes for a cover}

Ref: 1…..2……?!
{A stunning Graham kicks out once more at the very last moment with a shocked look on his face before Cloud quickly locks in a familiar looking submission onto the bigger man}

CS: CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT CLOUD IS DOING?!

BG: Yes! Ladies and Gentlemen, first Miss Matsuda hit the “Apocalypse” which is the signature finish of her student Jacob Striker and now she’s got the Jagged Edge, that vicious Anaconda Choke that Striker sometimes kicks out, locked in good and tight onto Graham who is actually struggling against the hold with everything that he’s got.

JE: And you know that if she pulls off the victory using this hold on Baker, then it’ll just be insult to injury because of the brutal history between Baker and Striker!!

CS: Better she use one of Striker’s moves than fucking Pierce’s!! Those two have no chill whatsoever that if she were to knock him down and out with the “Scream Machine” or make Baker sub with the Deathly Hollows….man, I would not want to be in Baker’s room tonight!

{Cloud is able to keep the hold cinched in for almost three minutes as Baker claws and fights his way until he is finally able to get his free arm up far enough to once more claw at Cloud’s eyes which causes her to break the hold at which point the challenger rolls to the outside of the ring and tries to get some feeling back into the arm that had been trapped in the hold the entire time before Cloud goes for the "C9" again only for it to turn out into a fakeout as Graham actually tries to move out of the way of the move only for the fakeout to become a kind of reality as she instead hits the "Final Heaven" forearm smash, knocking him hard against the guardrail as his face gets all screwed up into a grimace of total and complete pain at which point Cloud grabs him by the ears and tosses him back into the ring, following him close behind as he struggles to get to his feet as Cloudy unloads an entire match’s worth of rage into his face/chest/upper back}

BG: The Queen of Fighters is really upping her game more and more as this match, this literal *WAR* continues here in the Hydro, folks!!

BG: And that is no joke there or any kind of mocking from the usually very jovial Chadd Swayze, ladies and gentlemen. The very nature of the House of a Thousand Corpses match is a long and bloodied one with the only way out being the determination of the two wrestlers locked within it.

JE: That's very true. We are looking at the match which already ended two careers in other promotions and has gotten a lot of mileage out of its ability to create scars, to say the least.

{At that moment Cloud brings Graham just enough to hit a snapmare before rolling through with a thrust kick to the back of his head which stuns him long enough for her to head out of the ring and try to quickly get a table into the ring, at which point Graham is almost back to his feet as she struggles to set it up before she quickly goes over and catches him a DDT while he’s on his knees before she goes back to setting up the table into the far corner before she goes back over to Graham and struggles to get him up but the bigger man then starts to unload a stiff flurry of elbow shots right into Graham’s face before she hits another snapmare which she follows through with a back elbow strike to Graham’s nose before she attempts another roll up}

Ref: 1……2…..!!

{Graham kicks out once more and Cloud starts to argue with the ref but when Cloud turns back to face Graham, he quickly grabs Cloud by the head and starts to unload several close in knee strikes to her head and upper chest before he hauls her up and then quickly spins around as fast as he can and unloads a very stiff haymaker to Cloud’s face that causes her to slam against the table leaned up against the turnbuckle in the corner at which point Graham quickly throws himself into the ropes at which point he hits the Half Life Bomber once more which sends the two of them straight through the table and into the turnbuckle beyond at which point that part of the ring collapses under the sheer force of the impact and when the ref lifts up a piece of table up, he quickly drops down for the count}

Ref: 1……2……3!!!!

BG: The sheer force of that last Half Bomber Lariat has broken that part of the PWN ring in half by busting the turnbuckle post!!

JE: Yes, but that leaves the question of who got the final pinfall!?

*DING DING*!!!

{“Panther like a Panther” keys up}

CS: I don’t FUCKING BELIEVE *IT*!!!

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match and *NEW* Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World’s Heavyweight champion, GRAHAM *BAKER*!!!

{Graham slowly and gingerly starts to pulls himself out of the wreckage of that half of the ring, his face a bloody mess from all of the strikes that the two had given each other when suddenly his music is cut out as the ref stops in mid motion}

{Suddenly Drake’s “Way 2 Sexy” starts to play at which point a very smug and confident Nobi, the “Mic Bastard of the BBC” himself, struts down the walkway here at the Hydro and then quickly rolls into the ring, yanking the PWN championship away from Kevin Harrison while keeping one eye on Graham}

BG: Okay, what the *FUCK* is this guy doing here in PWN?!

JE: Whoa!

CS: Pretty strong words there, buddy boy!

BG: I don’t give two shits honestly, Graham Baker and Cloud Matsuda just put on an epic war right here for the PWN championship with Graham proving just how hard a man he was only for this asshole to come out here and pull this stunt?!

{Nobi keeps a hold of the championship as Graham forces himself into a standing position, always ready for a fight, but instead Nobi mockingly looks at the title and then back at Graham-making his intentions known fully well-before he drapes the championship across Graham’s right shoulder and patting the faceplate}

CS: Wait, did Nobi just announce that he’s declaring himself the number one contender for the PWN championship?!

BG: Again, why is this fucker even here?!

{Before Graham can even nod or react, Nobi is suddenly spun around and then planted with a roaring elbow from Jacob Striker as the two men then come face to face with Graham quickly wiping his face of fresh blood as Striker keeps his gaze focused on Baker while the MA quickly drag Nobi out of the ring and away from ringside}

Baker: You want some of this fucking smoke now, Striker? We can do this whenever you want…you sticking up for teacher and all that shit.

Striker: Actually, here’s a shocker for you.

{Jake then makes a move and while Graham gets ready for a fight, he sees that Striker has offer him a hand and Baker is hesitant at first but finally he tests the waters and then shakes the other man’s hand}

Striker: Congratulations, Graham. I’ll see you again before everything is said and done. But tonight, this is your night…enjoy it.

{Striker then leaves the ring as he leaves Graham Baker to celebrate as Baker’s theme keys up again as a highlight reel of the events of the night begins to play which ends with the impressive ending to the world title match as the screen fades to black}

….or does it?

{The screen lights up to somewhere in the depths of the Hydro sometime later where the various members of the Mechanical Animals surrounding a bound and gagged Nobi who is secured in a chair in the middle of a light, Wil Pierce standing dead center in front of Nobi}

Wil: You know something, I pride myself on not being an honest man so when I say that I would love to do nothing more than lay you out with a pipe just like your buddy buddy TV did to me a year back, but your fate has already been decided by someone else.

{Nobi simply glares at Pierce as he moves to the side to allow Jacob Striker to walks into the room proper and over to where Nobi is bound and places his own chair down so that he can sit down in front of the OWA superstar}

Jacob: I can respect the balls that it took for you to come in here and lay claim to a title shot after what Stephanie did to you in Strong Style Wrestling, Nobi. But you’re hanging out with the wrong assholes lately…if you’d gone to Graham and been a Corsair, become one of
Master Sabertooth's Ashes, we could respect that….if you had done and joined Arata or for fuck's sake Mongoose or even that self proclaimed "prophet" Fiona…anyone one but the Brady Bunch Collective.

{Jacob leans forward with his forearms on his knees as he moved to look Nobi dead in the eyes}

Jacob: So this is what I want you to do, Nobi. I want you to go back to the Alliance and I want you to go right up to TV Know and look him dead in those big brown eyes of his and I want you to tell him that soon enough…I am coming to claim a certain bit of property of mine and that being the Strong Style Wrestling Intercontinental championship. And I want you to stress to him that this is no joke, no ill timed pun nor is it a lie, my dear Nobi.

{Jake then reaches out and quickly grabs Nobi by the face and makes him look Jake dead in the eyes as he gives the former SSW Champion a very sinister smile}

Jacob: I want you to tell TV Know that there is nothing that’ll stop what is coming, and that the Apocalypse is coming to the Omega.Wrestling.Alliance just for *him*, that title, and that there is nothing he nor his Brady Bunch Collective can do to stop it.

Enjoy your trip, Nobi…be seeing you soon.

{Jake then lets go of Nobi’s face before he gets up and leaves Nobi with the rest of the Mechanical Animals as the screen finally goes back to black}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAY OF RECKONING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY OF RECKONING    DAY OF RECKONING  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAY OF RECKONING
Page 1 of 1