Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A New Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A New Foundation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Dickenson

Ian Dickenson

A New Foundation Empty
PostSubject: A New Foundation   A New Foundation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:25 pm

Scene fades in on what appears to be the living room of a seemingly vacant house. Furniture that looks like it’s been abandoned for who knows how long is strewn about the room, with the everyday wear on the walls showing just where certain pieces of furniture and picture frames once stood.

The camera moves further into the house, past a table where a blueprint of the house is spread out, following the sound of a hammer slamming against wood. As the sound of wood clattering against the floor echoes through the house, the camera pans over to find Ian Dickenson standing with his back to the camera, dressed in black jeans and a dust-covered black t-shirt. He’s holding a sledgehammer in one hand, and brushing some demo dust off of his shoulder with the other. He turns around, lifting up his safety goggles to flash a casual smirk into the camera as he locks eyes on the lens.

Ian: How’s it going, Maverick? It’s SO nice to know that you haven’t fallen off the face of the earth...

Ya see, there’s this lovely little invention called “the internet” and on “the Internet”, there’s a phenomenon called “social media” where people can communicate with millions of people electronically…

Because if you knew this, then you’d ALSO know that I HAVE talked about our match and even mentioned you by name..

Ian chuckles.

Ian: But that’s neither here nor there, Spyke.

Ian pauses to gaze at the sledgehammer in his hands before looking back up at the camera.

Ian: Sometimes in life, in order to create something new and wonderful, we have to take the old and…

Ian whirls around suddenly and swings the sledgehammer with all of his might, destroying a huge portion of the wall he was standing in front of.

Ian: ...COMPLETELY FUCKING DESTROY IT!!!

Ian drops the hammer and breathes heavily for a moment, his nostrils flaring as his face turns an aggressive shade of red. Eventually, a more calm demeanor takes over before Ian continues.

Ian: Pro Wrestling Nova is a new beginning for me in a lot of ways. While there are a few faces that I remember from the Royalty Wrestling League, there are just as many, if not more that I’m not familiar with.

But all of you are sure as shit going to get familiar with ME…

Familiar with my face as I’m looking down on you… but even more familiar with my fists and feet as I’m knocking your goddamned head off!

Yes, Spyke, I AM a sadist, and an arrogant one at that. No huge revelation there….

But there’s a world of difference between knowing what I am and being prepared for it, and that world is filled with pain.

Sweet, delicious pain… all for anyone standing across from me.

And when everything is said and done…

Ian gestures behind him at the massive hole in the wall. A wicked grin slowly creeps across his face as he stares into the camera.

Ian: All that’s left behind is a pile of debris…

The camera pans down to the pile of rubble and zooms in on it before fading out. The last sound heard is that of his girlfriend Ebony letting out a disappointed huff.

Ebony: Aww, man… I wanted to take that wall out… why do YOU get to have all the fun?
Back to top Go down

A New Foundation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: