Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

[Baker] Fifteen Days In.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAviatorGB

TheAviatorGB

[Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Empty
PostSubject: [Baker] Fifteen Days In.    [Baker] Fifteen Days In.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 1:16 pm

"It's not every year you get a match of the year contender fifteen days in, but y'all are lucky this time around."

We enter on Graham Baker, sitting in a comfortable chair in his house, back turned toward a mantle decorated with all of the gold he's won. World Championships, Tag Team Championships, other Singles Championships, and the two trophies from the tournaments that he's won. Baker adjusts the SINISTER Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder and the IBW FNC Championship on his opposing shoulder, before he glances toward the camera with a cocky smile on his face.

"Lash Donahue, somehow our paths have evaded one another so far, until we've been brought together by chance and the wonderful bookers here at Pro Wrestling Nova. We've both wanted this match for a while, and it's enough to say just that to satisfy my own desires, but people ain't happy with the minimalism. People want to hear the gritty details, and so i'll give 'em, although you're more than welcome to present your own side of the story."

Baker flips a coin in his hand and lands it on its head, holding it out to the camera.

"Two sides of the same coin. Two newcomers looking to make a permanent mark on this sport, to burn our initials into the ever-stretching canvas of time. Lash Donohue, Graham Baker, we've both had great successes. I'm a four-time heavyweight champion, you've held titles all around. You're a bit more controversial, but in my mind, if people hate you, it means you're doing something right. You've got some rough sides to you, Lash, but it don't bother me much, either, because I'm lookin' to tangle with one of the best rookies in the world and see how I come out.

The difference between you and me, though, Lash, is the fact that I know I can punch a hole through you if I need to. I know that you're good, hell, you're great even, but you're not the highest caliber I've faced. When I held my heavyweight belts, I fought against some of the most legendary talent that this sport had to offer, and I regularly retained my belts against those competitors. It took five other men to rip the ALPHA World Heavyweight Championship off of me, and that reign put me in the books. I have all of the records with the Freedom Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship, and the other contenders aren't even close. You might be good, Lash, you might be one of the best rookie talents, but you ain't near the top of this sport yet.

You wanted this match, Lash, and you're gonna get it. Hell, I wanted it too, to see what all the hype was about with another man who's been compared to me since I started breaking out more and more. I've been stretched about, winning and contending for titles all 'round the globe since I first heard about you, but that doesn't mean I've thought any less about this match, that doesn't mean I've figured that you'd be any easier, it simply means that I'm using what I've learned to show the true difference between us, that I'm the brick wall that your momentum meets a dead stop against.

Bring your A-Game, Lash. This has 'match of the year' written all over it, only fifteen days fresh in the year, but if you don't amp yourself up-this shit'll end with you laid out quick as it started."

Baker adjusts his championships as he stands up, leaving the scene and leaving his golden mantle to be viewed before the camera cuts out...
Back to top Go down

[Baker] Fifteen Days In.
Page 1 of 1