Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Flavor of the Month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andi Michaels

Andi Michaels

Flavor of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Flavor of the Month   Flavor of the Month Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 2:58 pm

The scene opens up inside of a gym, not just any gym but IceboxMMA’s gym in New York. The camera moves around catching everyone working out. It moves into the hallway towards the locker rooms. It catches a door opening, as Andi Michaels steps outside. She sees the camera, as she motions for him to follow her. Andi walks down the hallway before heading into an office. She shuts the door behind them, before heading for the desk.

Andi: Welcome everyone to Icebox MMA in New York. The gym I train at, learned everything and have grown to look at it as my home. The owner, Talon has been nice enough to let me use his office for this. It’s time to set some facts straight here.

Andi pauses for a few seconds. She smiles.

Andi: Fact #1 people should really take the time to find things out about someone. Fact, Ian and Ebony can even tell you, I’m not all that well-liked in the places I have been in. AFW and RWL, I wasn’t well-liked by many. AFW I was a thorn in everyone’s side. RWL I was a thorn in the management’s side. Honestly, even here in PWN, I haven’t even made the effort to get to know anyone or follow anyone because honestly what I have seen, I could care less about.

Andi shrugs her shoulders.

Andi: Fact #2 I’m not well-liked because I do speak my mind. Right now, my mind is telling me to leave PWN, more so after seeing things I have seen. Only ones worthy enough in PWN are Ebony and Ian. You have people here who belong to companies that air a show, then change reair the same show with a different ending to screw over someone. You have people in the company who act like their shit don’t stink because they have won titles in said company.  Honestly Roxy, the very person I am facing, I wouldn’t act all high and mighty for holding a title in that fed, or even being their wrestler of the year.

The fact is you really are nobody special Roxy, no matter how much you try to make yourself, Dollhouse, or even anything to do with your parents out to be. You sit and act like I am nothing special. You act like I am just like everyone else. Funny you should look at yourself in the mirror. I have seen plenty just like you over the years. You come, you go. Not many know who you are, but yet you still act like you are the best because you are in some shady place who sees you as just the flavor of the month.

Andi lightly laughs.

Andi: Fact #3, this is a good one, actually get to know if you can hurt someone emotionally, or mentally before making claims. There is really nothing you can do to me that will hurt me. I hear you make those claims, I just roll my eyes because it is a joke. There is nothing you can say or do that will hurt me. This is what people do not realize, only one who can hurt you, is yourself. If you let what people say get to you, upset you, or you get hurt because of it, it is because of yourself, not anyone else. Part of being a strong woman like I am is not letting simple people like Roxy get to me. See Roxy you may only see the muscles, the pictures I post, the things I say, but deep down I am not just strong on the outside, I am strong on the inside. Seeing what someone I care about goes through on a daily basis, it helps me be stronger than you could ever imagine. Seeing that, anything you do or say could never hurt me. Losing a match could never hurt me.

Andi lightly sighs.

Andi: Fact is I don’t do this to win matches, to lose matches. I don’t do this to win titles. I don’t do this to be liked or to be known. I wrestle because it is something I enjoy. See Roxy with the mindset I have, it helps me keep going in wrestling. If companies I am a part are close, I just look for another company and move on. I don’t let it get me down. Go right on ahead, fill your head, make yourself out to be more. It will not help you any in bringing me down. All it will do is just make me careless about you, and others. Now if you excuse me, I have things to do, and I am sure Talon wants his office back.

Andi starts to leave the office as the cameras fade out.
Back to top Go down

Flavor of the Month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: