Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
#SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

#SCRAPPING the preconception

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LashyD

LashyD

#SCRAPPING the preconception Empty
PostSubject: #SCRAPPING the preconception   #SCRAPPING the preconception Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 5:08 am

ON CAMERA:

Time - 6: 25 AM, Thu. 1/16/2020
Location - #SCRAP Palace Wrestling Gym

Lash: How does she DO that?!

This scene opened up with with Lash's words over imagery of the ropes bouncing in slow motion before the camera panned back just in time to witness Lash getting all of a picturesque springboard rana from his sister, Arley Kirk, yet somehow managing to roll through with the momentum and into a bridging pin predicament..

Arley: Da..fuq?!

The angel faced assassin used her slippery nature to back roll and then flip over Lash before scooping into the La magistral cradle, yet he managed to use his leg strength to swing back and pull her into a leg scissors before he tried to transition into an armbar.

Arley: NUHH!!

She used the miniscule opportunity she had to pivot free before both of them kipped up in union and struck the challenge pose. Lash grinned proudly as he mussed AK's hair.

Lash: I freakin' love this stuff, Arley! I could roll around reversing your moves all damn morning!

Arley: Yuh, if you were any good at it!

Lash offered her a wry grin as he yawned and scratched at the corner of his eye with his middle finger.

Lash: Here catch!

Arley's smile was a bit more on the cheeky side as she sidestepped his pele kick and allowed him to land before issuing a basement dropkick to the calves. Arley smoothly cartwheeled over Lash's back and hooked the arms on the way through.

Lash: Hah..

He threw AK a red herring by breaking free and spinning her around before initiating his own double underhook and promptly nailing her with a sharp backbreaker before allowing her to slump to the mat. He offered his hand and she took it.

Lash: Ya alright there, short stack?

Arley grimaced as she stood, clutching her lower back.

Arley: Yuh bro. That move sucks!

Lash: Hahaha. Yeahh. It probably does, sis.

Arley: I think I might take a quick break. We been at this since before six, yanno..

Lash nodded and sighed just a little.

Lash: Yeah. I'm not that much of an asshole. Go nuts. Come back in half an hour! We'll do the flippy things!

Arley cheered right up.

Arley: Oh I needs to call Tig-Tig and get her in on this!

Lash nodded enthusiastically and have her two thumbs up! Arley simply leapt clean over the top rope down to the padding on the outside and quickly made her way toward the lockers.

Lash: Please get an ST down here. All three of us have a really important show to prep for. I feel like she would appreciate it.

Arley: Otay!!

Lash shook his head as Arley disappeared around a corner out of sight. Lash jumped up on the corner facing the ring camera on the opposite side and it zoomed in just a bit as he lounged across it as though it's a hammock.

Lash: Ahhh. The pure awesomeness of having access to a place with a decent ring and work out equipment all around me, literally twenty-four hours a day. It kind of sucked that EWF shut its doors and their owner just kind of split. But it does seriously rock that they left their training center behind! Couldn't not snap it up!

Lash arched his back and then swung around to sit upon the top turnbuckle.

Lash: I'm gonna go ahead and take this time to reflect on this prospect lying ahead, my doods. The prospect they call The Aviator, Graham Baker..

Lash beamed broadly as he hunched forward slightly.

Lash: WOW. I have corresponded with GB several times via the ol' social media. Both of us expressing interest in competing one day. I mean, don't get me wrong. I know that our previous accomplishments elsewhere do not mean a heck of a lot here in this NOVA climate. But this dood? I cannot be inspired enough by the sheer amount of championship gold he has accumulated.

Lash hopped down and he leaned against the turnbuckles in the corner.

Lash: A world class competitor in every sense. I'm just a little excited about this. I want this match because I'm a greedy little sonofabitch and I want to see how I stack up against the best in the world! Like, now! And PWN are freakin' giving it to me now!

Lash sighed. His eyes started to roll, but he caught himself and maintained focus..

Lash: I'm just so tired of this 'talented rookie' stuff, ya know?! I know what I am, I don't need the reminder. It's time that I let loose and surprise you all with a clean W against this absolute freak of a talent and proved that once and for all, even at this early stage, Squires Knight #43, Diamond Lash Donohue, freakin' well belongs up there among those who can feasibly make this 'Best in the world' statement. Graham..

Lash stepped forward, the camera adjusting as he drew closer until he was looking it dead on.

Lash: GB. I'm sorry dood. I'm sorry that I'm about to work you harder than you imagined. I'm sorry that I'm going to make your peers and your fans wonder what the hell happened. I'm sorry that I'm going to be using you to climb the ladder way, way up.

Lash shot the camera a wry grin before he turned around and got out of the ring. He stood on the apron and leaned against the ropes.

Lash: But most of all, I'm sorry about how much I am going to enjoy the pain you're capable of inflicting.

Lash chuckled slightly as the promo slowly fades to black on him making the diamond sign with his hands.
Back to top Go down

#SCRAPPING the preconception
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: