Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Gatekeeper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

The Gatekeeper Empty
PostSubject: The Gatekeeper   The Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 6:42 am

What is this? Am I a PWN gatekeeper? Do people want to see if they are worth it to be in PWN through me? At first it was the rookie Mickey Hawthorne and now I was informed that I'm going to take on a new recruit in Michael Callaghan. Well that's fine by me. I couldn't care less honestly. The officials decided to give a win to Mickey Hawthorne for what I did after I broke his ankle and I think the kid needs some medical attention now which means he'll be out of action for a while and I don't mind doing the same to this Michael Callaghan guy. I don't have a personal issue to both Mickey and Michael but I couldn't give a fuck if I shatter their dreams either. Their names are almost identical after all. Mickey and Michael. Therefore, Michael, I'm going to give you a fair warning that you might suffer the same fate as Mickey did. Once again, take this as a fair warning.

I never heard about you Michael before but again, I couldn't care less for what you have done in this business before either. I don't care if you are a big name or a rookie, no one is different to me and no one is going to be able to escape from my ankle lock. If PWN really wants me to be a gatekeeper then they did choose the right guy to do the job. I'm not here for a game. I'm here for a fight and for a challenge. Is that why you signed to PWN too Michael? Well then, you're going to get them through me. You're going to fight for your life. You're going to challenge the deaths. Those are not threats, just guaranteed things from me. That's not bad actually Michael to get those things from an American hero….well, YOUR hero. You need to learn some respect and receive one hell of a beating if you want to make it into PWN but make no mistake about it. I might make it personal if you beat me after all. Choose what you want Michael. There's no shame in backing off if you aren't ready for those, Michael. It's kill or be killed after all. Bad blood will always happen in this business and you can't expect rainbows and candies in this kind of environment. You might want to come to your Momma for comfort though before and after this match. You definitely need it. Heh, you know what? Just like Mickey Hawthorne's family, yours will witness how brutal I am in that very ring. If you are willing to jump to a bloody pool then be my fucking guest. You will regret your decisions anyway. But hey ho, I'm not here for a charity event. The only thing I care about you is breaking your ankle. If you believe in God then you better Pray as much as you can but even so, not even God himself can't save you from me. You're clearly going to Hell when you meet the Devil in me. You won't be able to escape once you have the dance with the devil. No mercy, no escape, no forgiveness, no hope, no chance, nothing. Nothing at all. You wish you can do something about it and I'd like to see you try Michael and the least I can do is letting you show what you're capable off. What I'm going to show to you though is just simply a massacre. No promise and no bullshit. Just me stating a fact. As I said, you can turn around and walk away if that's what you want to do. At least you can save yourself from a hurtful experience both physically and mentally. I'm giving you a chance for it at least.

Now I know everything I said sounds too cruel and you might think that I hate you but I actually don't. I don't hate you at all, Michael. I just simply don't care about you enough. I don't care what you're going to feel about me because that's not my intention. My only intention is that just showing you how cruel this business can be. Back to Religion though, you can send your soul to Heavens because your ass is mine. Believe that. Just believe with everything I say, Michael. Because….

It's True….it's Damn True….
Back to top Go down

The Gatekeeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: