Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Hellfire Club speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CERBERUS

The Hellfire Club speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Hellfire Club speaks   The Hellfire Club speaks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 4:19 pm

(The camera cuts in and we see both Alex Rhodes and Raven Branwen standing in front of a plain white brick wall, a sign written clearly in Japanese can be seen off to one side of the camera's view. Alex is wearing a pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt that is stretched over his powrful frame and Raven is dressed in a black and gray dress with her dark red hair hanging loose around her pale shoulders)

Alex: Hello from Tokyo Japan from Cerberus!! Bet being two of the unsung top indy darlings of the world means that we keep a very active schedule, so we cut our promos on our time and not the time of a two time loser such as you, Ian Dickenson.

Raven: Exactly, I mean who the hell does this little shit think that he is, Lex?

Alex: Well I believe that he thinks that he's the king of all evil or hardcore or something like that because look at him, Raven. He obviously thinks that we have the time to cut shit on twitter or something.

Raven: Heh, what a wanker.

(The two members of CERBERUS share a long laugh for a few moments before finally they stop and Alex's expression becomes a little bit more serious)

Alex: The point of the matter is that we are here, as apart of the Pro Wrestling Nova contintigent in Tokyo for the Internationa Joshi Wrestling Foundation's Collision Course event, reprsenting our promotion because that's what we do and since our dear Raven here is a female wrestler or a Joshi, in case your little mind doesn't understand the concept, it's only right that she's here.

Raven: Of course, here with our fellow Pro Wrestling Nova joshi which is where Ebony should be as well if she actually gave two shits about what was more important than some little promotion such as NFW.

Alex: Now now, Raven. Let's not be hasty here. It's not Ian or Ebony's fault that they work for two companies now is it?

(Raven actually looks a little bit contrite)

Raven: Alright, I apologize for my harsh words to Ebony for that. But you really can't fault me though, Alex. I mean it's like watching Thaddeus Duke waste perfectly good talent over there.. I mean you got how many of our fellow wrestlers from Nova over there, just idling through the mire and being forced to sit through Bloody Fairytale, House of Crowley, and geh...the self righteous actions of Jimmy Jam boy over there.

Alex: True, but how do you really feel?

Raven: I feel like gagging every time that I see the Queens of Positive Feeling in Katrina Cage and Sammi Belmont. I mean seriously, look at how they use our boy Jacob Striker over there... Katrina has a very fine piece of man meat worshipping the very ground that she walks on and yet she ignores him at each and every single passage?

(Raven gets a very seductive look to her as she draws the fingers of her right hand up between the valley of her clevage, her black painted lips curled up into a twisted little smile)

Raven: Katrina, if you don't want to have such a sexy man beast like Jacob Striker as your boyfriend, then by all means keep up what you're doing and I will gladly take him off of your hands and show him what a real woman acts like with a fine slab of meat like him...

(The seductive look turns rather venomous)

Raven: Right before Alex and I end your fucking existance as a tag team!

Alex: You see that's the problem with people like you, Ian. You are only a part timer here in this promotion, unlike Raven and myself! We live and breathe Pro Wrestling Nova, we will fight for the underdogs of professional wrestling while you go around and not pay your proper dues to a promotion that sought you out and offered you the rightful chance to be great again!!

Raven: Alex speaks the truth, just like our boss in Jericho. At chapter two, you and little Maverick Spyke are going to learn the simple truth of what it means to be beaten by the true future of this companies tag team division. Now if you want to make things harder for yourself at the chapter, more power to you.

Alex: Now you, Maverick Spyke. I can understand why you haven't said anything yet and that's because you're scared. You know exactly why we are gunning for you and you know fully well that what you should do is simply take off your mask and then walk away from this profession, because nobody likes a liar like you and if you think that you and little Mister Ian can beat us, then you've got another thing coming.

Raven: You know something, Alex. We're done here, let's go back to the show and enjoy ourselves because three little lambs just got silenced!!

(The two walk away with the camera fading to black with the opening chord's of CERBERUS' Anthem playing)

Back to top Go down

The Hellfire Club speaks
Page 1 of 1