Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Are You Two For Real?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Dickenson

Ian Dickenson

Are You Two For Real? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Two For Real?   Are You Two For Real? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 1:22 am

Scene fades in on the interior of a gym, where we see Ian Dickenson sitting on a bench in front of a rack of dumbbells. With a noticeably massive pair of weights in his hands, the camera’s microphone picks up on his low growls as he works through a set of incline bench presses. He stares into the mirror across from him, his teeth locked in a sneer as he pushes through each rep. As he finishes the last rep, he casts a glance at the camera and mutters something under his breath before he sets the dumbbells down. He stands up from the bench, his tank top clinging to his sweat-dampened torso as he continues to scowl into the camera.

Ian: Just when I thought I'd discovered the absolute depths of human stupidity, somebody comes along and proves me wrong…

Having listened to that half-assed load of drivel drizzling  outta your pie holes, I could actually feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one..

For some rookie scrubs like you to try and criticize me for working multiple promotions just makes me laugh. You see, it’s not as if I came to Pro Wrestling Nova looking for a job. Slayton and the Council came to ME They knew exactly what I brought to the table, so they made sure to loosen the purse strings to bring me and Ebony into this company. As for my commitments to New Frontier Wrestling, I’m not complaining. In the very near future, I’ll be vying for NFW’s World Heavyweight Championship. Not bad for a “loser”...

He scoffs in derision before grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead, then tossing the towel into a nearby hamper before picking up the weights once again.

Ian: You, on the other hand, want to stay in that protective little cocoon that Jericho’s built for you in PWN. Spin it however you want, but this whole “living and breathing PWN” line is just a flimsy excuse to hide the fact that outside of the bubble you live in, you’d get eaten alive. I mean, c’mon, how the fuck would anyone buy that you guys are the vanguard of a company you have yet to make your official debuts for?

Ian replaces the dumbbells back on their rack, creating quite the racket. The camera quickly catches one of the other patrons reacting to the noise. He locks eyes with Ian, who merely stares him down for a moment before flipping him off. The patron sheepishly goes back to his own workout

Ian: Considering that the Cerberus of legend possessed three heads, one would assume that between the two of you and that asshat Jericho pulling your strings, at least one of you would have the brains to realize just how deep in the shit you really are.

If you had a problem with Spyke, you could have played it smart and waited until AFTER I got finished with him to ambush him. I wouldn’t have cared less about him, But no, you stuck your noses in MY business.

That shit don’t fly with me.

He points a thick finger toward the camera lens as if he were jabbing it into someone’s chest. More nearby patrons turn to look in his direction as the thunder in his voice becomes too loud to ignore. He, on the other hand, has no problem ignoring them.

Ian: After Chapter One, I went to have a little “chat” with Slayton. Needless to say, it didn't go down the way I wanted. If I had gotten my way, I’d have had the two of you in a handicap match. But, “in the interest of fairness” or some horseshit like that, I got stuck with a tag team match that I didn’t want, with a partner that I really wouldn’t piss on if he were on fire.

So that brings us to Chapter Two…

A sarcastic smile spreads across the bearded face of the man dubbed by the PWN brass as the King of Hardcore.

Ian: Me and Spyke versus Team Cerberus… joy…

Ian rolls his eyes.

Ian: Make no mistake, Spyke and I ain't friends, but as long as he pulls his weight in the match, we’re cool. From bell to bell, the only thing I’m focused on is making sure that your first match in PWN is your LAST match in PWN…

See ya in Charlotte, shitstains…

Ian flips a double bird into the camera before shoving it away. By the time the camera stabilizes, Ian has already walked out of frame. Scene then fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Are You Two For Real?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: