Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Jacob Striker PWN Contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BTM

Jacob Striker PWN Contract Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Striker PWN Contract   Jacob Striker PWN Contract Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 am

General Information.
Ring Name: Jacob Striker
Nicknames: The "Real Rock'n'Rolla", the "Straight Shooter"
Hometown: Sleepy Hollow, NY

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Jay White
Height: 6'0
Weight: 235 lbs.
Appearance and Outfit of Choice:

Gimmick Information.
Alignment: Heel ("Sadistic Bastard" is more like it, but he views himself more like an Anti-Hero now)
Tendency to Cheat: All the time
Gimmick Description:
After weeks of constantly being shoved under the bullshit and lies heaped upon him by Banch Morgan, something deep inside of Jake just finally snapped and young Jake realized that there was something hidden in the lessons that his father had been teaching him for his entire life.

Something that he now fully understood.

Now fully embracing his father's way of thinking, Jake has become less of the respectable person that he was and started becoming more violent to the point where it has become almost second nature to him to lock in submission holds and "casually forget" about how much pressure not to use to get his point across.

He is still loyal to those who have stayed by his side this entire time-Serenity Scorpio along with Uri and Robert (Ryo's dealing with his own shit, so...yeah) and a very scant few others like Daniel Horror. He'll back his own, but to everyone else.

Fuck 'em.

Brief Biography:
Jacob actually joined WrestleWorld with high hopes, but the more it seemed that he busted his ass to put in the work and show what he could really do in that ring, he was constantly second guessed and told by members of management that he wasn't worth the time, with it slowly building as the weeks wore on and something darker started to breed in the depths of that darkness.

With no support from those who claimed to always "have his back" during some of his darkest times recently, Jake finally "snapped" after a fashion during Pro Wrestling Nova's 15th chapter as he first viciously attacked one of his closest friends in Wil Pierce which lead to him loosing the PWN International Junior Heavyweight title, but a mere couple of days later in Munich Germany he made a very sudden and brutal appearance as he very viciously attacked that company's world champion with an armbar that nearly ripped Jenni Drew's arm out of her socket before he calmly released it.

No longer caring about the approval of the crowds that has ran throughout most of his career, Jake is now seemingly more focused on applying the apparently vicious lessons that his father taught him as a child as he has made one thing perfectly clear to the faithful of Dominion post the events of Arcadia:

There is only one truth;

Violence.

Motivations:

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: "Wonderful Life" by Bring Me the Horizon

Entrance Description:

{The lights in the arena abruptly fade out suddenly as a series of strange sounds starts to echo throughout the arena before the sound of a person suddenly taking a long, hard, and painful gasp of air can be heard as the video walls explode into a shot of Jacob Striker hitting the "Death Warrant" on Minori as a singular spotlight suddenly shines onto the entrance way as the crowds at ringside explode into a hearty combination of cheers and boos}

Looked on the bright side, got keratitis
And you can't sit there unless you're righteous
I wear a happy face like I'm Ed Gein
I feel all numb now, is that a feeling?
Like a plastic boxed orange with no peel on
I wanna waste, I wanna waste
I wanna waste away
Yeah!

RING ANNOUNCER:
He hails from Sleepy Hollow New York and weighs in tonight at a cold and calculating two hundred and thirty five pounds!

{As Bring Me the Horizon's "Wonderful Life" plays throughout the arena, Jacob Striker slowly walks out into the pale spotlight, before he slowly looks around at the crowds as he then slowly stretches his arms out to his sides and lowers his head back, this mere action causes an even larger heated reaction to come up from the fans as the video wall continues to play a history some of his "greatest hits" before he starts to make his way down to ringside}

Alone getting high on a Saturday night
I'm on the edge of a knife
Nobody cares if I'm dead or alive
Oh, what a wonderful life

Oi, Debbie Downer, what's your problem?
Don't wanna be here, still call a shotgun
You got the FOMO coursing through my viens (Yo, yo, yo)
This is not a drill, no, this is the real world
Domnesticated still a little feral
Well, don't you know to chew with your mouth closed?
(And it's all gone wrong!)

RING ANNOUNCER:
This is the pure Warhorse of Professional Wrestling, the "Real Rock'n'Rolla" that is...JACOB STRIKER!!!

{Jacob grabs the ring ropes and swings himself up onto the ring apron before he wipes his feet on the apron before he calmly and unhurriedly steps through the ropes, utterly ignoring his opponent before he moves to stand in the center of the ring and basks in the heated reaction of the fans}

Alone getting high on a Saturday night
I'm on the edge of a knife (Yeah)
Nobody cares if I'm dead or alive
Oh, what a wonderful life

{Jake then walks over to his corner and quickly shrugs out of his ring coat before he turns and stares hard at his opponents as he waits for the bell to ring}

Wrestling Style:
Primarily Jake's wrestling style is a fusion of a very grounded European Catch-style that he was taught by Peter Graves combined with the hard-hitting, fast-paced fusion style that is Stephanie Matsuda's "Queen's Road" of Lucharesu. However it has been shown time and time again that at the core of it all, Jacob is a proven scientific wrestler, choosing to utilize a wide array of heavy strikes mixed with a heavy array of suplexes and submission holds.

However Jake has picked up fairly recently a slight "reputation" for being more of a "Hardcore" wrestler due to his occasional usage of "Katrina" (a spiked bat), despite his usage of said item is a lot less than one makes it out to be-that does not take away from the fact that Jake is more than willing to take things to extreme as well and work in his impressive/infamous array of moves into a much more violent setting if the need arises.

Favorite Match Type(s): Regular matches, submission matches
Favorite Weapon(s): "One and Done" type matches (Tables, first blood, that lot)

Championships:
Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champion (03/15/2020-PRES): Along with "Diamond" Lash Donohue, Jake is still the inaugural PWN World Tag Team champion at 495 days.

Pride of One Wrestling Movement champion (11/30/2020-03/31/2021): Jake was the One Wrestling Movement's "Pride of One Wrestling Movement" champion for two hundred and thirty five days after he defeated Graham Baker in a brutal war before loosing it to Rei Park following some heavy handed cheating by his opponent.

Moveset Information.
Common Moves:
1. Brainbuster
2. Discus Elbow Smash
3. Johnny Saint Special
4. "Ruffian Kick" (Discus Big Boot)
5. Mafia Kick/Running arched big boot
6. Multiple forearm smashes
7. Multiple suplex variations:
-7a. "Chaos Effect" (Rolling release)
-7b. "Linchpin" (Dragon suplex transitioned into a cross armbreaker)
-7c. Cravate
-7d. German
-7e. Hammerlock
-7f. Leg hook belly-to-back
-7g. Trapping
-7h. Tiger
-7i. Northern Lights, usually followed by a cross armbreaker
8. Cravate
9. High-angle sitout powerbomb
10. Kimura Lock
11. Muta Lock
12. Multiple kick variations
-12a. The "Phantom Train" (Running arched big boot to a cornered opponent)
-12b. Feint roundhouse followed by a legsweep
-12c. Drop
-12d. Shoot
-12e. Super
-12f. "Ride the Lighting" (With his opponent on his knees, Jake starts to lay in a series of stiff shoot kicks to his opponent's head and chest to stagger and stun his victim before Jake quickly hits the ropes and rebounds with a massive Claymore kick)

13. Dragon Screw leg whip, sometimes done to a grounded opponent
14. Regal Knee
15. Figure-Four Sharpshooter
16. Pumphandle Neckbreaker
17. Mongolian chop
18. Satoshi Kojima-style Lariats

Signature Moves:
1. The "Last Surprise" (Slingblade)
2. The "Age of the Fall" (Brodie Lee-style Discus Clothesline)
3. The "Hunter's Mark" (Corkscrew Moonsault/Stardust Press)
4. The "Skyfall" (Somersault topé through the second and top ropes)
5. The "Razed in Black" (Lifting hammerlock cradle hold dropped into a sitout side powerslam)

Finishing Moves:
1. The "Apocalypse" (Emerald Flowson)
2. The "Death Warrant" (Hero's Welcome/Rolling Cutter, sometimes while appyling a hammerlock)
3. The "Jagged Edge" (Jake does a stepover armbar before locking his opponent into a hybrid Anaconda Vice/Rear Naked Choke submission)

Special/Ultimate Finisher:
The "Grave Opportunity" (Pumphandle Burning Hammer, often times done in Avalanche style for those "special people")

Additional Notes about the Character. (optional)
Back to top Go down

Jacob Striker PWN Contract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN OFFICES :: DEFIANT Roster-
Jump to: