Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

AMBITCHIN'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LashyD

LashyD

AMBITCHIN' Empty
PostSubject: AMBITCHIN'   AMBITCHIN' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 4:23 am

Prior to the actual Kawaii Trash Pandas GO media presentation beginning, the scene opened up with a brief epilogue. The viewer sees what looked to be a darkened room with a somewhat hazy spotlight, and within it is a pedestal featuring the now famous mask of Super Tiger. While the familiar voice of Super Tiger spoke, the mask seemed to hover in the air, rotating ever so slightly while a somewhat ghostly haze poured ominously from the eye sockets and mouth.

Super Tiger voice-over: The mask. It was my routine for many years. The very first thing I would do upon awakening? Put on my Super Tiger mask. I would wear it everywhere I would go, almost twenty four hours a day. Yet, I came to realise something as of late.

As if the force which were holding the mask up and rotating it had suddenly expired, Tiger's mask plummeted to the ground. More ghostly looking smoke than before was now pouring from every which where that it could on that mask, as faint footsteps could be heard approaching. Slowly. Cautiously.

Super Tiger voice-over: This mask? It has come to be my greatest weakness, my #Panditos! KTPG are NOT weak, not now, not ever!

The footsteps become more rapid before finally, Super Tiger stepped into camera shot. Well, her legs did anyway. Tiger stepped right on her mask and then stomped each of her feet, the mask seeming to fade out to nothingness right as the lights came on dramatically. We can now see Tiger for the very first time on Pro Wrestling NOVA media, without her precious mask. She stood adorned in a stylish black PVC coat, nondescript black turtleneck and jeans and the same kind of bizarre, colourful boots ST always wears.

Super Tiger: Weakness CAN'T be a thing when you are here to prove that KTPG are the greatest tag team in the world. And I, Risa Saito, am the complete antithesis of what you can call weak!

Risa took a bow, grinning knowingly before looking back up.

Risa Saito: Thank you for your time, #Panditos! The angel faced assassin and me are gonna be back to fill you full of Panda ambition shortly! Hai!

With that, Risa gives off her patented mesmerising grin and throws up the peace sign before her brief epilogue faded out.

ON CAMERA: KAWAII TRASH PANDAS GO PRESENTS:

AMBITCHIN'!

"We are fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance."
Japanese proverb

The Pandas promo scene opened up on the process of Risa and Arley's in-ring training. We see Risa send Arley to the ropes and then Arley coming off with an impromptu springboard, hitting Risa with a very clean spinning headscissors, lining up and attempting to hook in a standing fujiwara armbar coming out if it, and Risa managing to swiftly take her over with an impressive Taekwondo style hip toss to evade. ST grinned broadly as Arley shook of the cobwebs, getting to a knee.

Risa: Hai grrrl!

Arley was about to stand as Risa launched herself, yet Arley managed to catch her partner with a deep Japanese armdrag, rolling backward into a bridging pin.

Arley: Yuh grrrl!

Risa: Get offa me, stoopid coyote!

Both of them laughed as ST pushed Arley off her and they both got to their feet once more.

Risa: Arley-san, just how many teams have entered the Waltz?! Like, forty, right? But like, we know a bunch of 'em!

The two locked up tightly, Arley snickering slightly as she took the advantage dialing in a headlock.

Arley: Waaay too many to count and even round off, Tigger. But hey, we just may be..

It was Risa-san's turn to snicker as she wriggled free, spun out and caught Arley with a full nelson.

Arley: OW! The most... well known!

Arley struggled, finally breaking free by stomping Tiger's foot.

Risa: Fff...bitch!

Arley laughed as Risa let out a growl and leapt at Arley with a flying forearm yet AK managed to impress Risa with a perfectly timed Matrix evasion, kipping back up to her feet behind her and reeling her into a backslide pin. When Risa rolled free, Arley was shocked with a basement dropkick out of nowhere!

Risa: Hahahaha. Get up, Arley-san! You have been through worse than this!

Arley groaned softly as she slowly stood, seemingly manipulating her jaw back into place.

Arley: One more time, Tigger!

The two immediately locked up, grinning at each other.

Risa: Alrighty. Let's make it a good one!

Risa caught Arley off guard with an arm drag, and Arley caught her partner with much the same upon bouncing back to her feet. Risa hooked Arley in and attempted a hip toss yet Arley blocked and delivered a back elbow. Arley threw a leg over Risa's head and backflipped behind her, attempting a follow up back suplex but Risa backflipped out of that, pushing Arley into the ropes and then back into a roll up pin attempt, yet Arley rolled all the way through, back rolled once again and while scooping Tiger into a package pin, Arley sealed it with a legdrop. As they both got up and dusted themselves off, the grrrls grinned and fistbumped.

Arley: Ya gots ta LOVE it, Tiggy-san!

Risa: Hai! Hai! This is so much more fun than when you were shall we say, more 'backyard', Arley-san!

Risa snickered and trailed off as Arley playfully punched her arm..

Arley: Hey! C'mon, Risa-san. We don't gotta go th..

Risa: Of course we don't have to go there, AK! Love you grrrl.

Arley beamed as ST mussed her blonde mane.

Risa: Besides, we have this Black Waltz tournament and yet ANOTHER set of tag team championships to set our sights on!

Arley: DAMN RIGHT! It's becoming painfully obvious to anyone who has been following KTPG..

Risa: WE LOVE YOU ALL, #PANDITOS!

Arley: YUH GRRRL! But you all can see, that in our young and yet already thoroughly decorated career as both a team AND as singles competitors, Kawaii Trash Pandas GO have proven time and time again that it is indeed US, at a combined weight of two hundred and twenty pounds..

Risa and Arley sigh and giggle before AK goes on.

Arley: It's these grrrls right here who prove to y'all that you can depend on us to bring the house down every step of the way, you can sure as heck count on us to slay whatever stands in our damn path..

Risa: But most of all, you people can count on us to become the inaugural PWN Tag team champions, and to set that bar impossibly high!!

Arley: We ARE KTPG after all! The Michigan miracles before you? We ARE the greatest tag team doing the rounds today.

Both Risa and Arley pointed to the roving camera with looks of sheer determination plastered on their faces.

Risa: We challenge the lot of you prove us WRONG!

KTPG Together: Let's DANCE! We LOVE to dance!!!

While their media offering faded out, both Risa and Arley engaged in a fleet-footed dance off between the ropes.
Back to top Go down

AMBITCHIN'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: