Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Their Golden Opportunity.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexi Gold

Their Golden Opportunity. Empty
PostSubject: Their Golden Opportunity.   Their Golden Opportunity. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 4:31 am

Memphis, Tennessee. The birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll. The city always felt so alive, including at night, Lexi just happened to be in the city for work, but she had some free time before her big match, so she decided to wander aimlessly through the crowded streets, wearing a simple floral dress and a cropped denim jacket. Her goal was to find something fun and entertaining, continuing to look around until she heard live music coming from inside. The sign on the front read "Wild Bill's" bar.

She shrugs, then decides to take a chance on it and walks in, hearing blues music from a band playing from the stage. Normally the type of bars she has been to in the past played the traditional music, but this was a nice change from those days. Once she was finished scouting the place and getting a better feel of the atmosphere, she took a seat on a stool behind the bar area. The bartender grabs a towel and wipes the area in front of her off, then flings it over his shoulder and looks at her.

The Bartender: "What will it be for you today ma'dam?"

He handed her a menu and she looks over the section of drinks.

Lexi Gold: "I will have a Malibu Sunset."

The Bartender: "You got it. Say.. are you the woman in this flyer?" He grabs the flyer off the wall and shows her. It was an advertisement for tonight's PWN show. It had an image of all the teams involved in the BlackWaltz tournament." 

Lexi Gold: "Yeah that would be me and my partner."

The bartender hands her the drink she ordered, sipping it carefully and tries not to spill it, looking around and noticing the place drawing a bigger crowd. He starts to speak again as she turns around to near him.

The Bartender: "You two seem like really good friends. I used to have a great circle of friends before I moved out here from Colorado, but they ended up doing drugs, causing trouble around the neighborhood  and they wound up in prison all the time. I realized that wasn't the life for me, so I stopped communicating with them all together."

Lexi blinks slowly as she hears him speak, surprised he shared all that with a total stranger.

Lexi Gold: "I'm sorry you had to go through that, but how is this story relevant to me?" 

The Bartender: "It is only to remind you that not everyone is your friend despite how close you're with them, or how long you've known them for."

Lexi Gold: "Thanks, but I won't be needing your tip."

She rolls her eyes over the advice given, then finishes her drink and throws a ten dollar bill on the counter and gets up.

Lexi Gold: "Keep the change." 

She storms out the bar and pulls out her phone from behind her pocket, requesting an Uber to come pick her up, feeling slightly annoyed by the bartender back there as she waits for her ride to come and take her back to her hotel room, pretending she did not come here as the scenes fades

"Sometimes opportunities in life take months.. even years to happen, but for Lena and myself it came earlier than we ever expected, a chance at gold. We are not only grateful to receive this opportunity, but also determined to become the first ever PWN tag team champions. This; however, comes with some difficulty as we are facing off against some of the best tag teams from around the world."

She smiles, feeling the adrenaline rush through her body at the visual thought.

"Before I do a rundown of the teams involved and my thoughts on them.. I would like to take you all back to Chapter Three where The Golden Smilez made our highly anticipated debuts against Kawaii Trash Pandas. They are quite the unorthodox group, and very tough individuals. I can see why they have acquired gold into their resumes in other places."

"KTP, we know your loss to us wasn't in your agendas, but that is what happens when you underestimate a young, hungry team like The Golden Smilez and I believe the same thing will occur at this tournament… therefore eliminating you and proving why strength in numbers doesn't always prevail in a war such as this."

She lets out a small smirk.

"For most of us we like to enjoy a good party occasionally, but for The Guerrilla House Party they live up to their motto on the daily. This is my issue; however. There is a time to wrestle and there is a time for partying, but, Guerrilla House Party it seems like you guys cannot separate the two while you're out there, so it will cause distraction that will cost you the match. You can celebrate in your own time while myself and Lena do some real celebrating with the titles around our waist." 

"While it would seem impossible to mention every single team, just know that none of you will go unnoticed. In fact our eyes will be locked on those involved and whether you're a friend, or foe to us won't matter, because we will see everyone as barriers that is between us and those tag belts. We will knock down those barriers and show no backing down, no mercy on our opponents until that bell rings and we emerge as victors."

She pauses to catch her breath, eyes look on intensely at the camera.

"I didn't come to PWN to enjoy a cup of tea and some biscuits. No. I came to dominate, and showcase my abilities inside the ring. The same can be said for Lena. On paper we are viewed as the underdogs, but when the ring clears and there is only two teams left your perception of us will quickly change. We will show no limits and no boundaries and at 50 Shades of Pain we will fight until every ounce of energy is drained from us and we end the show the right way with a close up of the tag team championships in our grasps. Now that is something worth smiling about."

Back to top Go down

Their Golden Opportunity.
Page 1 of 1