Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

» Chapter 19: The Great American Smash
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 10:50 am by The Office

» Havok TV Chapter 1: While the Dawn is Breaking
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:52 am by The Office

» Chapter 19: The Great American Smash
Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 8:44 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2   Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Roxy waits and smiles as she waits for her friend to come back, and she decides to entertain the viewers while Jonetta is off to bring the next batch of delicacy.

Roxy: Do you see this, everyone? This is the very definition of friendship! The Dollhouse has always been a friend to one another and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I suppose that’s the only thing that I am thankful for when looking back. After all of the insanity and control of sweet mother dear, I’m glad at least one good thing came out of it! And this is why when I was asked to choose my tag team partner, I did not hesitate to choose Jonetta! I know that DiVa has been busy these days with her music career, but I know for a fact that if I called her, she would be here in a heartbeat to help me with my crisis! That’s the bond of The Dollhouse and no matter who we face, they end up being trapped in a loop of a losing battle because no one can compare!

Roxy caught herself, being too prideful and cocky, which is something she didn’t want to be excessive of this time around.

Roxy: But they’re great! They’re both great! Fortunately for Lexi Gold and Kamilla Rose, I am kind enough to not put them through too much despair than what they’re about to endure. “Sweet Roxy” would have made a big brain move and put them both in a handicap match against all three of The Dollhouse, but since I have reformed and opened my mind to the challenges of true competition, I’ve decided Jonetta Stone and Roxy would fight this battle just fine! I am a good sport! We are both good sports! I just hope that our two opponents are too when they realize that this is a feeding frenzy for The Dollhouse!

Jonetta Stone comes back with a big plate that has a dozen or so spicy fried chicken legs, and based on its red outer skin and crumbs, it is not for the faint of heart. Just looking at it would make one beg for a drink of ice-cold water. Roxy looks at the smoky chicken meal with awe, though. 

Jonetta Stone: Now this is a perfect second course, Roxy! 

Roxy: Oh my, Jo! Is that safe to consume? That looks like a plate filled with pain! 

Jonetta Stone: That’s the point of it! Most people would stop at one or two bites of this, but girls like us would keep our composure in the presence of discomfort. Trust me, we are used to this. People like Lexi Gold and Kamilla Rose make us painfully uncomfortable just by looking at their likes, but we are able to battle through it! Now, stop the doubts, Rox! Take a bite, you’ll love it! I even brought some unhealthy-looking cheese dip to go with it!

Roxy: Oh dear! That’s perfect for clickbait!

Jonetta Stone: Silly, Rox... We don’t need clickbait. We’re not as desperate for attention and clicks as those sickly pile of cardboards that we’re about to face at PWN!

Roxy: Wow! You are absolutely right! I should be motivated to take on new challenges… I am the Lethal Angel Champion of LAW! I am the Ride the Lightning Champion of RRW! And I am about to become a Kingdom Pro Tournament winner! 

Jonetta Stone: Those are very obscure and strange wrestling companies that you’ve joined after LAW…

Roxy: Hey, it’s been a tough 2020 for all of us, okay? Fans are bored and need to waste their money on something when they have to stay at home… and I, well, I exist! Now, time to be a brave girl and give the fans what they want...

Roxy takes a small bite. She nods in approval as she feels the taste of the flaming spicy chicken in her mouth. Jonetta takes a gentle bite of her own as she continues to smile, before she turns her attention to Roxy still with a calm look on her face. 

Roxy: Hey… Hey… This isn’t so bad! This isn’t… So… Uh oh…

Roxy could feel it now. The burning sensation in her tongue spreading in her mouth and down her throat. 

Roxy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

Roxy starts to panic and squirm. Jonetta who just took a few bites of the same kind of chicken didn’t even flinch as she chuckles and hands Roxy a cold glass of milk tea, which Roxy starts gulping down until the refreshing taste of the beverage was enough to calm her down. 

Jonetta Stone: So… How was it?

Roxy starts to laugh after all of that commotion.

Roxy: Delicious! I’m ready to eat more of it!

Jonetta Stone: See!? What did I tell you? 

Roxy: It changed my life!

Roxy now then sits back up in a calm demeanor, and she is now addressing the audience of the video, and observing the flaming hot chicken platter, Jonetta Stone is next to her and she casually takes another bite. 

Roxy: Guess in conclusion, old habits die hard! Having you around here makes me feel like I’m in the Dollhouse again and therefore I become meaner! I hope that doesn’t translate to what I  do in the ring, and the way we did things back then, we did not hesitate to… Get elaborate… with outplaying our opponents. But Lexi and Kamilla both don’t have to worry about any of it! After we pick up this win, they won’t see Jonetta again, and hopefully, I don’t cross paths with any of them ever again. And if I do, then I guess I’ll just have to prove why I’m simply better! I hope the PWN Office guys will think twice next time about allowing me to bring my tag partner… Yeeshh… They should have known that this wouldn’t end well for anyone we face.

Roxy adjusts her sitting as she takes another bite of the flaming hot chicken leg, starting a new conversation with Jonetta. The video ends there. 
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | Mukbang House Part 2
Page 1 of 1