Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megane

Megane

A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Empty
PostSubject: A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li   A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 2:45 pm

The scene takes place at Diavola family home at Raleigh, North Carolina as Megane in her bikini at the pool now sitting in the chair and notice that the camera is there, she decided to talk.

Oh! Hello there Pro Wrestling Nova, never thought of seeing a cameraman coming in my home. No problem with that, but anyway perhaps the introduction should be placed my name is Megane Diavola, and i'm a Lustful Judas of Professional Wrestling!

You made not notice but I come from a wealthy family of Mancinis which is my real name, however you people don't know what is like to be me nor want to be me because of the money, athletic, and my wrestling skill. I'm training hard hone my craft to wrestle in Independent Circuit until my mom's riches gave me a contract with Pro Wrestling Nova and that's a opportunity I can't pass on.

What are my goals in PWN? I will make a Joshi division in a Lustful realm of pain and soon become the International Joshi champion! And my first quest will start with is Miho Li!

La strada del dolore è iniziata, la paura è sconosciuta, la lussuria del dolore pioverà su di te!
(Road to pain has begun, fear is unknown, the lust of pain will rain down upon you!)

See you soon!

Megane grabbed her towel and head inside her home and camera fades.
Back to top Go down

A Lustful Arrival - PWN 7 Vs. Miho Li
Page 1 of 1