Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Empty
PostSubject: Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand"   Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 11:43 am

(The scene opens as we see PWN Original and number one contender "Invincible" Miho Li is seen seated in front of her camera phone very generically set up to record herself speak. Let's listen in.)

"Invincible" Miho Li: "What's happening everybody. Miho Li here. The Invincible One walks...well, actually she is sitting but she walks across the line, that was drawn, in the sand, and on this path that she is on as current reigning number one contender to the PWN Global Joshi Championship title currently held by the current champion. If I am the holder of the number two headband, that grants me the right to challenge the current reigning holder of the number one headband Ebony Arceri-Dickerson, but until that much anticipated time comes to pass, I must contend with all other challengers coming out, from the woodworks, and from the furthest corners of the Earth all seeking an opportunity to thwart and take away my opportunity Ebony for the Global Joshi Title. So far, I have been most successful, or at the very least I have not been pinned, but all that could very change when I set foot in the ring against none other than “The Playtime Princess”, “The Devil Spawn”, “The Game Master”, “Barbie Doll”, “The Heiress”, “The Queen of the Evolving World”, “The Asylum Queen”...damn it those are a lot of names to be called, but yes I will be stepping up against one and only Sweet Roxy."

"Now personally, I am so looking forward to this. You have the likes of two second generation wrestlers getting set to do battle against one another. On one side of the spectrum, you have me. The proud daughter of Chris Slayton and Yeh Shen Li-Slayton, but is more than determined to not get by solely on nepotism alone but more than prove that she is just as if not more so capable of forging her own legacy without the help of her famous parents. Then on the other hand, you have daughter of Robbie V and The Heartbreak Gal in the flesh. This girl was more than born and bred for this business. All along the way thus far she has captured every wrestling championship in every company she has been in and she is just getting started. She hasn't even hit her prime yet. I will be honest, that could be a little intimidating to say the least, but one that I am more than willing and able to rise above and not let it get the best of me. I refuse to let myself get fearful or be intimidated regardless of how much greatness is right in front of me. I will not be intimidated. Not by Ebony Dickerson, and certainly not by one Sweet Roxy. While she is working on trying to add more gold to her legacy, I am still working my tail off just for the one in my legacy. I know that as the holder of the number two headband, all it takes is one time to get pinned and I've lost everything and it will be me starting right back from the bottom all over again. I've come way too far to lose it now, even to the likes of Sweet Roxy."

"Now you, Sweet Roxy, are the other side of this coin. For every Miho Li, there is you on the flip of it. If I am the good Captain James T. Kirk from the Prime Federation universe, then you are the gotee wearing Mr. Spock from the mirror universe that is more than capable of stopping me. You thrive on the chaos that you create, you get off on it. You love to test people, well I am telling you right now to please oh please hold nothing back, please test me and take me beyond my limits until you help me find that hidden power level that allows me to come back and defeat you. I know what it is that I am asking and I don't care. I want you to be my Freiza, just as I will be your Goku, and then I turn Super Saiyan and show that even the great and mighty Sweet Roxy wasn't quite as good enough to beat 'The Invincible' Miho Li. I say this with reverence, I say this with all respect, but I say this while I look deepest within the darkest depths of myself and answer with all honesty. Give me your all, and make me better. See you at Chapter Twelve. That's all I've got to say on this and you can quote me on it, all of it."

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Miho Li Promo (vs Sweet Roxy) Chapter 12 "Line in the Sand"
Page 1 of 1