Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megane

Megane

Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Empty
PostSubject: Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10   Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 1:13 pm

The scene takes place at Diavola household has they celebrate Megane's win over Ryo Sakazaki. There were food, champagne, etc. However Megane is headed to the pool look at camera and about to speak.

On Chapter 9, I told you, I told you all that i'm gonna bounce back from my lost, I told you that i'll prove to Ryo Sakazaki that he's no Invincible Dragon! But after that stupid referee's antics, I'm glad that I got the upper hand against him *chuckles*.

Megane is drinking champagne, while her family and friends celebrated inside.

While my lovable family still celebrated my win, I suddenly feel like that win against was Ryo, is not enough to satisfy, because on the tenth chapter i'm going one on one against Super Tiger. You know, the one who had a number one contenders match last chapter but lost. How's that working out for ya?

Remember what I told you all when I first got to PWN that i'll be gunning for the Global Joshi Championship and build the Joshi division in my image. Even I didn't get the job done against Miho Li on my debut, but Super Tiger i'll probably be my appetizer for my soon to be main course.

Le tigri sono i predatori più paurosi. ma quando si tratta di questo Giuda lussurioso sono io quello di cui dovresti aver paura, perché sai perché? La strada del dolore è iniziata, la paura è sconosciuta, la lussuria del dolore pioverà su di te! (Tigers are most fearful predators. but when it comes to this Lustful Judas i'm the one that you should be fear, Because you know why? Road to pain has begun, fear is unknown, the lust of pain will rain down upon you!)

See you soon Super Tiger!

Megane is heading inside to continue the celebration and camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Keep the ball rolling - Vs. Super Tiger Ch.10
Page 1 of 1