Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: "Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger)   "Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 2:53 pm

(The scene opens to "Invincible" Miho Li seated in a room in front of her camera phone set to aim on her and record her live on camera right before her upcoming Chapter nine match up against Super Tiger in a number one contenders match to crown a new challenger for Arley Kirk and her PWN Global Joshi Championship.)

"Invincible" Miho Li: "What's happening everybody? Miho Li, the Invincible one, is here to talk to you right before my big number one contender match against Super Tiger to find out who will face off against Arley Kirk for the PWN Global Joshi Championship."

"Ya know, ever since I had come back to professional wrestling with my manager and coach HellFighter, things are really been good for me. I know that my uncle Michael didn't need to come back to wrestling but he did and he did it for me, and I am glad that he did. I have learned so much from him while he has mentored and guided me during this time and now that he is an active wrestler once again it doesn't mean that we are going our own separate ways, in fact that couldn't be further from the truth. We are now balanced, equal, no longer handcuffed. We are partners and now we have been able to travel together and learn more hands on, but one thing about having The HellFighter in my corner is that he has never felt the need to interfere in any of my matches. I win and even lose my battles by my own hand. I am responsible for my fate and I walk forward in forging my legacy, apart from my family and I get to do it at the ripe age of eighteen years old, from the ground up. I am in control of my life and I take comfort in that."

"Now I know that I have had not one single championship to my name...yet, but my day will come, and I must be patient. It only takes one, one match, one win, one championship, and then the real challenge is set to begin, having to keep that championship and not be someone whom the title makes them but instead their presence and aura makes that title even more greater because they are holding it. I want to be that type of champion."

"Genesis should had been my time to shine, but I failed in that and was beaten by Arley Kirk and her genesis began that night. I don't make any excuses. I lost and it hurt hard, but rather than wallow in self pity and let myself to become bitter and have a chip on a shoulder, I use that as fuel for my future and getting back. I take comfort that even the greats failed their first time. Michael Jordan couldn't get it done against the Detroit Pistons, my hero Patrick Mahommes couldn't get it done against the New England Patriots, my mother, Yeh Shen Li-Slayton took forever before she was able to step out from best friend tag team partner, my aunt Trynyty Wang to have the night of her life and become the greatest undisputed Women's champion of the world, much like my father Chris' storied career, and in time they will say the same about me, where my time will no doubt shine brighter than them all and that shadow will even eclipse even their's"

"But just like the NBA and the NFL, professional wrestling is defined not just for their champions and their legends, but also by their rivals. Michael Jordan had Reggie Miller, Patrick Mahommes had Johnny G, and Miho Li had Arley Kirk, but before Kirk, she had to go through the other half of Kawaii Trash Pandas GO!!! She had to go through Super Tiger."

"Now I get it Tig, Tiggy, Risa, whatever. For every Shawn Michaels, there was a Marty Jennetty, for every Jevon White, there was a David Black, it almost was a case where for every Trynyty Wang, there was a Yeh Shen Li. For every tag team that broke up and one member saw that mountaintop and claimed it or broke through that glass ceiling, there was always that other tag team partner that fell by the wayside or become all forgotten, I know that has to eat at you. You don't want to be that one tag team partner to the more famous one. You want to forge your own legacy and you can even see it written in the stars as we speak...

Super Tiger verses Arley Kirk for the PWN Global Joshi Championship, the Kawaii Trash Pandas GO explode!!!. Hell, even I can see the money in that challenge opportunity, but the road to that comes right to Miho Li and that all comes down to if I will step up or will I get stepped on on your path to glory? Am I the champion that I see myself becoming or will I just be the jobber to the stars? Now so far in my young career, I couldn't get it done against Kirk at Genesis, but I have been gifted with another opportunity to face off against her and I am not letting it pass me up. I will not let myself be just a jobber to all of the stars. I will not be that stepping stone for someone else's legacy. My legacy is my own to make and even break. My future is in my hands."

"You see Super Tiger, all eyes are on the both of us to deliver in this match at Chapter Nine. We have the chance to walk in and steal the entire show. When we are done, nobody and I mean nobody will be talking about the main event and what had transpired between Wil Pierce and Graham Baker. What we do in that ring this week will cast the biggest shadow and eclipse everything that Lexi Gold and Sweet Roxy, Hans Olsen and Remy Ordox, Sabin Richards and Alex Slayer, Lash Donohue and Stark, Megane Diavola, and Ryo Sakazaki, or even what my mentor and coach HellFigther does to Robert Garcia."

"What we do this week, will echo and reverberate, set the tires and light the fires that take the entire wrestling industry by storm. We both have what it takes to re-write the entire PWN narrative going forward. We have our destinies and even our legacies in our hands."

"Now I am not predict a winner or put you down or take away from all that you yourself have accomplished throughout your entire career. You have tasted and you have held championship gold whether by yourself or with Arley Kirk and you will stop at nothing in getting back to that mountaintop once again, but I have yet to reach that pinnacle. You maybe hungry to get back, but I'm starving and I see feast at the top and I am ready indulge and devour at the head of that table. I am going to feed on you. I am going to savor every single bite. I am going take pleasure in what I do to you in that ring. I say this with utmost respect but I won't be blinded to it. I will not be the next stop in someone else's road to glory. Count on that Super Tiger, count on that."

(Miho Li cuts off the camera and signs off the live feed as the scene abruptly fades out.)

Back to top Go down

"Miho Li sees the narrative unfolding" (Chapter 9 promo vs Super Tiger)
Page 1 of 1