Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 12: Line in the Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 12: Line in the Sand   Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:44 am

Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Pacific-Coliseum-1

(The cameras fade into a wonderful view of the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada before it cuts to inside of the arena to the throngs of the Nova Faithful as we are shown around the arena before it give us a grand view of the Defiant stage before we cut to the commentary desk where we see Benjamin Gates and Justin Escobar sitting at their now usual stations)

Chapter 12: Line in the Sand AEW-Stage

Gates: Hello everyone and welcome to chapter twelve of Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant! I’m your host, Benjamin Gates, and with me as always is my broadcast partner in Justin Escobar.

Escobar: Holia everybody!!

Gates: Now normally we are joined by our other partner in the rather verbose Chad Swayze but due to certain...unfilled legal pursuits, he was unable to join us here for this half of the tour.

Escobar: That’s a rather diplomatic way of saying what’s really up, isn’t Benjamin?

Gates: True, but I’m told that President Slayton was able to find us a temp replacement for Chad until we’re out of this part of Canada, Justin.

"Let's suit up!"

(Suddenly Gates and Escobar look at each other in confusion at the sudden outburst of coming through the PA system as Downstait’s “I came to play” as a man steps through the entrance way in a well tailored gray suit and a confident smile on his face)

Escobar: Who is this guy, Benjamin?

Gates: I don’t honestly know…

(The man in the suit walks over to the commentary table and sets down in Chad’s empty seat before picking up the headset and putting it on as the music fades out)

Man: Don’t worry about the lack of a third man here on commentary tonight, guys. Because you’ve got me, the man so sharply dressed that the crease in my left sleeve has taken more heads then the Guillotine in the entire French Revolution! My name is Nathan Kennedy and I’m here to speak the truth here on Defiant.

Escobar: Oookay then.

Gates: Shall we get to our first match then and see where this goes as we go?

Kennedy: I’m all with that.
============================================

(We turn the attention to the backstage area where we find Lexi Gold entering the area, rolling her suitcase behind her with a bright smile on her face. The crowd cheers The Golden Goddess on as she continues to walk, wearing a corset gray dress and heels for her outfit of choice, she finally makes it inside of the arena where she is met up with PWN's female backstage interviewer, Zanna Mitchell. The interviewer looks eccastic being in the presence of her and to be doing the interviewer while both of them exchange hello's a bit before starting)

Zanna Mitchell: “Hello Lexi. I was wondering if I could have a few minutes of your time to answer some questions.”

Lexi nods at her, leaning her suitcase up against a wall and looks at her, awaiting the questions. The crowd cheers on THE GOLDEN GODDESS, soaking it the reaction as much as possible.

Zanna Mitchell: “Last time we saw you compete here in PWN you had a match with the current PWN Global Joshi Champion Ebony Arceri-Dickenson in a non title contest. You successfully took home a victory, but it was how you did it that left everyone puzzled. Would you care to comment on your actions?”

Lexi Gold: “Before I get into answering your question, Zanna.. I would just like to say how great it feels to be back in action again, and now I can say that I beat a former champion. That should count for something, right? Perhaps a future title shot? That would be splendid! However, switching to your question, you know we all make mistakes, but it is a new year and that means we are all working together to improve ourselves. When I used the tights on Ebony to secure a win it was a heat of the moment type of thing and for that I must apologize to Ebony and the fans. I hope everyone can accept my sincere apology and we can all move on from this.”

(Lexi glances at her with hope in her eyes. Zanna flashes her a smile in return)

Zanna Mitchell: “I'm sure you'll have no problem getting everyone to accept your apology, Lexi. Everyone admires and supports you, which leads me to my next question. Since you picked a HUGE victory, will you carry that same momentum against your match tonight against The Queen B of Malibu Bianca Davis?”

Lexi Gold: “No doubt in my mind. From what I gathered, Miss Davis carries this mean girl, better than you persona and it isn't anything that I haven't seen before in this business, so she isn't fooling me, or anyone. If she thinks that she can intimate me during our match, then she has another thing coming to her. My actions will prove to be effective whereas her's will be a failure. That'll give her something to complain about. Now if you will excuse me I have to get ready for the match.”

Zanna Mitchell: “Best of luck out there.”

(Lexi walks away from the camera view, leaving Zanna to look out from afar)
======================================================

Lexi Gold-Slayton vs. Bianca Davis

To open chapter 12, this match between two very capable women went back and forth for several minutes with Bianca showing her more experienced hand as she fought to keep the upper hand over the newly minted "Miss Devon Slayton", but Lexi in return was able to mount several very capable comebacks time and time again by showing far she has come since her debut as a wrestler only a year prior.

As the match went on however, Bianca quickly found herself becoming more and more frustrated that her opponent wasn't doing what she was told and simply "stay down" to the point where Lexi was able to twist one of Bianca's moves into a Last Chancery for the submission pin!!

Winner of the Match: Lexi Gold-Slayton at 11:57 via submission.

=============================================

(We cut backstage where we find PWN Horrorcore Openweight Champion Ian Dickenson walking with his wife, PWN Global Joshi Champion Ebony Arceri-Dickenson, their respective championships draped over their shoulders)

Ian: Interesting few days we’ve had, eh Eb?

(Ebony snickers a little as she tosses a few strands of her blue-tipped raven hair back from her shoulder)

Ebony: Between the shit that went down with your cousin and everything else, that’s putting it mildly. How come you guys don’t talk more?

(The husband and wife tag team make their way through catering, passing a table loaded with sandwiches. Ian grabs a couple, handing one of them to his wife)

Ian: You know I’ve never been much of a talker. And him? Usually, he doesn’t say much unless someone gives him reason to turn into an absolute asshole.

(Ian takes a bite out of his sandwich as he and Ebony continue their walk)

Ebony: Sounds like something that runs in the family, if you ask me.

(The remnants of the sandwich in his mouth slightly muffle his words)

Ian: Then it’s a good thing nobody asked you.

(Ebony rolls her eyes, her voice taking on the smallest hint of a growl)

Ebony: Smartass… and you’ve got lettuce stuck in your teeth.

(She puts a nail up to her own teeth, corresponding to the location of the offending food in Ian’s teeth. He quickly remedies the situation with the tip of his tongue)

Ian: Hey, I can’t have you cracking all the jokes, can I?

Ebony: I guess not. Still, tonight’s gonna be fun. I mean, as much as I’d rather be defending my championship…

(Ebony glances at the center plate of her title as they make their way past a cooler full of water bottles. She reaches in, grabs a bottle, and immediately cracks it open and takes a swig)

Ebony: From what I’ve heard, I know at least I know I’ll be stepping into the ring with someone that can put up a good fight. It’ll be fun to get in there with someone that can keep me on my toes.

Ian: Yeah, and his partner is certainly no slouch either. But you know how I love a good fight.

Ebony: The bloodier the better, right?

(Ian steps in front of Ebony, facing her as he brushes his hand against her cheek)

Ian: You get me, Ebony… you really do.

(He gives his wife a kiss on the forehead, which is met with an odd look from a passing intern. Ian shoots the intern a dirty look, which causes the young man to walk away in a hurried pace. Ian scoffs, then shakes his head)

Ian: All right, enough with the mushy stuff. Tonight, we go out there and we show our respective opponents what it means to step into the ring with Onslaught. It won’t be easy, but that will just make it that much more worth it.

Ebony: Right. And as for your cousin…

(Before Ebony can even finish her sentence, Ian cuts her off. He stares at her with annoyance in his eyes)

Ian: You just won’t let it go, will you?

(Ebony sidesteps her gargantuan husband, moving around him as she looks over her shoulder)

Ebony: Aside from me, he’s the only family you’ve got….

(Ian puts his hands on his hips as he watches Ebony walk ahead of him. After a heavy sigh, he shakes his head and follows as the scene cuts away)
===================================================

Ebony Arceri-Dickenson vs. David Belmont

Our resident Global Joshi champion went up against one half of the Shinigami Foundation in David Belmont with the two going head to head and Ebony was able to highlight what she could do in the ring against the right opponent as she managed to keep Belmont on the defensive for most of the match, even managing to lock in a submission hold a couple of times with Belmont just barely being able to keep from tapping.

After the second attempt at a submission victory however, things quickly escalated as the two started to throw stiffer blows and Belmont was able to use his slight weight and height advantages to get slightly heavier strikes in until finally he was able to hit his signature Ripper DDT onto Ebony and while she was slightly out of it, Belmont used the time to get just enough of his energy back to hit the Harvester of Sorrow onto Ebony for the pin!

Winner of the Match: David Belmont at 10:15 via the "Harvester of Sorrow"!!

Last edited by The Office on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 12: Line in the Sand   Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:51 am

(The camera cuts to the backstage area where President Slayton is arriving with the towering form of Pro Wrestling Nova’s chief of security in David Gibson when Natasha Booth comes walking up to the two men)

Slayton: Tasha?

Booth: Everything is ready, Chris. I’ve also had Aaron on rumor control for the past couple of days as well.

Slayton: Good, what about the others. Have you heard anything yet?

Booth: None at yet, but the night is still young after all.

(Before anything more can be said, Jasmine Ortiz comes walking up to the three of them)

Jasmine: Mister Slayton, Miss Booth. I was wondering if there was a chance to have a quick word with either one of you about the rumors surrounding the tour that Pro Wrestling Nova is currently on?

Slayton: No comment, Jasmine. You’ll have to find out when everyone else does.

(Jasmine goes to say something more but she’s stopped by Slayton holding a hand over her mic)

Slayton: And I mean what I said, Jasmine. Now go and wait.

(The trio then walk off, leaving a fuming Jasmine behind in their wake as we fade back to ringside)
==============================================

Ian Dickenson vs. Alex Slayer (w/Amanda Belnades)

Now this was simply what old school Southern Wrestling fans would call as "Hoss Fight" as Ian and Alex simply threw down for the majority of the match with Ian taking the early advantage by using his own experience over the younger Slayer, as well as using his anger at how his match at the Omega Wrestling Alliance's "Clash of the Titans" went a couple of weeks prior as pointed out by Nathan Kennedy!

But Alex showed that he was equally up for the task as he took everything that Ian dished out and then some, however Ian proved just how furious a fighter he was when he punched Alex hard enough in the head that he caused the other man to bleed!!

After an impressive back and forth which included Alex hitting his Bohemian Rhapsody legsweep on Ian who simply rolled with it into not one but two Hellion powerbombs for a near pinfall, it would take the Hawthorne Horror using a modified version of his Scream for Me submission to finally put the big man down for the pin!!

Winner of the Match: Ian Dickenson at 15:30 via submission.

(Suddenly the lights in the arena abruptly fade as the whirling noise that slowly speeds up into the intro of Motionless in White’s “Necessary Evil” begins to play as the fans in attendance suddenly let out a dark cheer as the Novatron gives us a video package of the man about to make his arrival)

<Strip off the weight of morality and check it at the door>
<I'll show you the worst in me (what I've become)>
<Blow out the candles, I need not a wish for I am everything?
<Now crawl to my boots and lick (kneel before me)>

<I'ma have my cake and fucking eat you too>

Gates: Ladies and Gentlemen, I do believe that we’re going to be joined by none other than one half of our reigning world tag team champions!

Kennedy: I just don’t understand this guy, he went from being kind of an all “Cowboy shitkicker” to...well, is he fucking being goth or something now??

Escobar: You know, I honestly don’t know Nathan. But what I do know is that I’d call it effective!

Kennedy: No denying that in the slightest.

(Jacob Striker then steps out onto the entrance way, the Pride of One Wrestling Movement championship draped over his right shoulder while his half of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team titles is draped over his left as the man takes a moment to soak in the cheers before he slowly starts to make his way down to the ring, followed close at hand by two of his running buddies in Robert Garcia and Uiriamu Minami as the three make their way down to the ring)

Gates: Jacob Striker and the other two members of the Hollow-Gun making their way down to the ring. Noticeably absent is Ryo Sakazaki.

Escobar: That’s understandable as Ryo is currently in Canada with the rest of his stable in the Frontline there, Benjamin.

(The trio makes it to the ring where Jake climbs in before he’s handed a mic by Uri as Robert gets into the ring with his running buddy before the music cuts out as the lights go back to normal)

Jacob: A short while ago, a certain little mongrel came here into my yard here in this company and said that he might take a look and stay awhile, knowing full well that I was elsewhere during that chapter...then a couple of weeks back over in the Omega Wrestling Alliance, this same mongrel goes after one of my brothers. He goes after my kith and kin and mockingly tries to make a point of it.

Myojin...sneak thief...please keep the fact that the only reason why your best friend Zane isn’t a crumpled, fucked up bloody mess on a weekly bases over in Wrestleworld is by my respect for Banch Morgan and by that simple respect alone.

But patience...that only lasts so long.

(Jake hoists the titles off of his shoulders and hands them off to Robert who accepts them graciously at which point the “Real Rock’n’Rolla” motions at the two of them)

Jacob: Do you see these, Myojin? These are my championships and as of next month, I will have been one half of the world tag team champions here in Nova for one year exactly. A whole *year* of beating some of the top teams that this company has had to throw against myself and my partner in Lash Donohue and the company has tried all kinds of ways of finding the right duo to do the dirty work...but none has succeeded.

But this.

(Jake the motions at the Pride championship)

Jacob: And this beauty is the Pride of One Wrestling Movement championship. For three months I’ve held this title and made it the workhorse of one of the top independent promotions in the United States with my own sweat and blood, undefeated as their champion and that’s how it’s going to continue.

It’s going to continue like that because that is how a real wrestler operates, Myojin. They go out there each and every night and put everything that they have into their matches and they don’t complain about it like some whiny little fucking child in the aftermath.

You know, like what you did time and time again.

And now look at you, joining promotions where you know that you’ll get nothing but the best protection from a guy like me, a *REAL* wrestler. A man who will tear your goddamn fool of a head off your shoulders without a second goddamn thought nor hesitation!

(The Faithful at ringside howl in their bloodthirsty cheers as Jacob stands there in the middle of the ring and just soaks it in for a few moments before he brings the mic back up to his lips which are drawn back in a wolfish grin)

Jacob: Oh, and I’ve heard what you’ve said about me recently on Kingdom television. You asked me who the hell cares about me?

(Jacob’s grin gets a little bit bigger)

Jacob: How about being one of top singles wrestles sought out by multiple promotions? How about being called by many commentators as one of the top tier superstars in terms of match quality and performance, hm?

I operate on a level of excellence that you cannot ever begin to touch let alone fathom, Myojin, and yet you want to say that I’m an unimaginative brute? Have you even begun to innovate your own moves, to create anything that others around this sport can adapt to their own arsenals of holds or are you just copy and paste bitch just like your entire act!?

So I’m going to give you a choice right here and now, Myojin, one that is so simple and elegant that you’ll have no other choice but to accept.

You can either stop running and accept your fate that ends with your spine broken upon my knee as I end your farce of a fucking career….or you can make me chase you, run you to ground, and I break each and *EVERY* fucking one of your friends in turn until I find you and break you *anyway*.

So I fully invite you to come and step into my house again, Myojin!

(The grin disappears as Jacob turns a very hard look into the camera)

Jacob: My father, the bastard that he is, has a saying. It is his favorite saying because it’s made him a very rich and powerful man over the years and that saying, Myojin, is quite, quite simple;

Never give a member of my family a reason to seek revenge because vengeance in my family is business, and our business is always *good*.

(“Necessary Evil” begins to play again as Jake takes a couple of steps back before tossing the mic at the camera man as the screen fades out)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 12: Line in the Sand   Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:54 am

Sweet Roxy vs. Miho Li

This next match was a highlight of growth between two wrestler as Sweet Roxy took on Miho Li and it did not disappoint as both women went at it with neither one of them giving up any ground, let alone Miho who really wanted to show her worth as a wrestler here tonight.

Everytime that it looked like Miho was starting to get the upper hand, Roxy used her time honed experience to again and again keep that dangling thread of victory just out of Miho's reach until finally Miho had enough of this and simply went decided to break bad and go full bore on Roxy, taking down the older second generation wrestler with her speed and martial arts experience.

At the 15 minute mark, things had finally shifted around for the young woman in an incredible array that saw Miho roll through a Roxy Zero Deaths which ended with Miho landing the Mi Kicks in turn, but Roxy tried to turn that around by going for the Bitch Lasagna only for Miho to turn that around and lock her into the Miho Lock which ended with a submission victory for the younger woman!!

Winner of the Match: Miho Li at 15:55 via submission.

Main Event: Graham Baker vs. Hans Olsen

In our main event of the night, it was Graham Baker vs. Hans Olsen-raw unrestrained talent verseus pure technical wrestling as these two very capable wrestlers went head to head in the last match of the night and it did not disappoint as both men were at each other's throats from the moment that the bell rung with Graham with both men trading hard shots at each other in the middle of the ring before Baker attempted to take Hans out quickly as he started in with his Full Rotation signature move from the looks of it only for Hans to quickly roll through and hit an capture suplex onto Baker that practically drove him through the mat.

The two men the started to exchange suplexes and submission holds for the next few minutes with Baker occasionally gaining the upper hand before Hans would eventually use his ring awareness to cause the hold to be broken before taking Baker down with one of his own submission holds.

Halfway during the match, the members of the Dominion walked down to the ringside area and that almost distracted Baker long enough for him to almost get pinned following a series of suplexes by Hans but Baker was able to get out of the hold just in time for Baker to come face to face with Jason Tyrell who simply gave the "Aviator" a grim smile but nothing else as the match continued.

The ending of the match came when Baker had Hans set up for his Psalm Twenty-Knee strike only for Hans to move out of the way at the last moment, sending Baker crashing into the turnbuckle before Hans locked in the ankle lock for the submission win!!

Winner of the Match: Hans Olsen at 21:10 via submission.
=============================================

(As "Big Jerk" by Ape Fight echoes throughout the arena as Hans makes his way up the ramp, Jason Tyrell stands with his two members of the Dominion on hand as he takes a long pull off of his cigar and studies Baker for a moment before lowering his cigar and shaking his head, a rather unimpressed look coming over his face as he motions for his people to head out and as they do, "Art of War" by Pop Evil begins to play as the President of Pro Wrestling Nova comes down to the ring and quickly rolls into it as Baker finally makes his way out of the ring as Thomas Dekker hands him a mic)

Slayton: My apologies for dragging the show on a little bit longer than planned, ladies and gentlemen, but I wanted to make sure that all of my ducks were lined up in a row before I came out here and started to make these announcements. First off is that the Weirdmeggedon tour will continue through chapter fifthteen here in Canada with a special one night only mini pay per view that we're calling the Mystery Vortex and it will take place at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto Ontario and right now, I would like for Bianca Davis to come out here please.

(Babe Rexha's "Bad Bitch" begins to play through the arena as Bianca Davis walks through the entrance way, a very annoyed look on her face that shows us just how unhappy she is with how her night has been)

Slayton: The first match that I am here to announce tonight for chapter fifthteen will be Malibu's Hottest Export, Bianca Davis, will be squaring off against the last honest man in all of professional wrestling in Wil Pierce for the Pro Wrestling Nova International Heavyweight championship in the main event!!!

(Bianca's face slowly turns into a dangerous but confident little smile)

Slayton: Don't thank me yet, Bianca, because I hope that you and the rest of the roster don't think that the rest of the tour will be that easy because after Toronto...we're taking this fucking shindig international as the rest of the Weirdmegeddon tour will take place in the United Kingdom as we hit places like the First District Arena in Leeds, the Oh Two Arena in London, the Utilita Arena Newcaste in Newcastle upon Tyne, the P and J in Aberdeen, and a couple of more until we hit our final destination with our second ever pay per view with Wrestlevania live from the SSE Hydro!!

(The fans explode with cheers at the news but President Slayton still has that mad scientist look on his face)

Slayton: Wrestlevania will be a host to a couple of firsts that will be announced over the course of the next few weeks leading up to Wrestlevania, but I can promise you one thing that it won't be a show that you'd want to miss!

("Art of War" begins to play again as President Slayton tosses the mic back to Dekker who catches it easily as Defiant goes off the air)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 12: Line in the Sand   Chapter 12: Line in the Sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 12: Line in the Sand
Page 1 of 1