Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Welcome to My World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

Welcome to My World Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to My World   Welcome to My World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 8:08 am

Ah, this is it. Pro Wrestling Nova. A new wrestling company with a lot of talents….I guess that's what I should call it. I've checked on social media and I've heard some people from different companies. And there's a few new young talents that are going to start their careers as the PWN Originals.

My opponent is someone who's going to make his pro wrestling debut against yours truly. Mickey Hawthrone. First off, welcome to the business kid but most importantly. Welcome to my world.

I don't mean to break your spirit and all because I know you're excited to make your professional wrestling debut but let me formally introduced you who I am. I am Hans Olsen. An Olympic Gold Medalist. A true American Hero who has done a lot for America while you were still studying Math and shit in High School. I'm obviously know my games with my experiences and that's something you're lack off. But don't worry, that's why you're here and that's why I'm here. You're going back to school and I'm going to teach you what's this business all about.

You see, Mickey. I've done some research on you kid and turned out that you used to be a backyard wrestler. That's cute and all but that's very different than pro wrestling. I'm going to admit that pro wrestling is also different than olympics too but at least my amateur wrestling skills are useful to make people tap-out or at worse, breaking bones. Hell, I'm planning to break your ankle, kid. Nothing personal but you have to learn that your fists and kicks can be strong too. You can't depend yourself on weapons forever. You need to know that your body can be a lethal weapon too. That's why I won The Gold Medal with a broken frickin neck. If you don't like what I'm saying then do something about it. I dare you, I double dare you kid, you're going to experience something you have never experienced before. You'll learn that you need to bring more than you have in your arsenals. You need to think out of the box. You have to make sure that you can adapt and survive in this business. Consider me as a drug test though, you can't get past me. Don't take it too hear though, kid because this is a good chance for you to learn what's this business all about. Your score though is an F. Which reminds me, press F to pay respect. You can hate me but you have to respect you. I'm your American Hero after all. I don't respect you though. You have to earn it because you're still fresh as shit.

Welcome to my World, kid and I'll show you why I'm going to snap your ankle.

Oh it's true! It's damn true!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to My World
Page 1 of 1