Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eliminatorace

eliminatorace

(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Empty
PostSubject: (Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small   (Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 11:11 am

<Positive Feed>

The footage begins and we are shown a lovely house in southern Toronto, it is a simple yet respectable red brick affair done in the styles of the early 1980s and it has a moderately sized front and side yard and a large backyard complete with a respectable pool-the kind that’s big enough to explain a built in hot tub as a reasonably priced expansion to it.

The camera’s feed then shifts to inside of the house and we see the most recent events from Oath Pro Wrestling-namely the final minutes of Aura Everton versus Alex Pierce for the Tabula Rasa championship and the moment where Alex goes for one last knee strike to ensure that Aura stayed down...before his efforts were turned against him.

The camera then slides left so show the man himself, the man with the dubious honor of being the last All-Asia heavyweight champion for Super Japan Pro Wrestling, Alex Pierce as the ten year pro sits on his couch, watching his last match.

Alex:
“You know, people see shit like this and automatically assume that they are better than you because you miss up during a major moment of a major match. Did I over reach in my match there against Aura? Yes, but considering the rules for winning that kind of match you really couldn’t fault me for it.”

Alex then turns off the video before Aura’s music plays.

Alex:
“Ever since Aura there tried to cave my head in over in Oath, I got me thinking about my focus in this sport and how it’s kept me going for the past decade in this sport. I mean yes, Aura there seems to think that she is the end all, be all of this sport but with her attitude and lack of a true desire, she won’t last very much longer.”

“Stephanie Matsuda on the other hand.”

Alex leans against his couch, his face is equal parts pensive and reflective at the same time.

Alex:
“Stephanie Matsuda has accomplished a lot in her short career thus far in professional wrestling, there is no denying that. She was the first Extreme Answers Wrestling, I know that they like to call themselves “Elite” but I refuse to acknowledge them as such, Unified Women’s champion after she unified the EAW and RPW women’s championships as well as she was the Extreme Wrestling Corporation’s X Division champion and one half of Oath’s tag team champions as well as holding several other championships.”

“All in all, a pretty impressive wrestler to have beating half of the people that she’s beaten over the course of her career.”

Alex allows himself a moment to smile.

Alex:
“But that was then and this is now, my dear Stephanie. Because in a little under a week, you and I have a date with destiny as we are going to headline the main event of the very first chapter of a new company and I can tell you that I am looking very much forward to this match because it is an ultimate clash of styles.”

“But my question is how is that ability to fly around the ring and hit high impact strikes going to work for you once I take your legs out from under you, Stephanie? How is it going to work for you that for every strike that you land on me, I’ll be coming back at you with one even harder than what you’re expecting?”

“Or where you simply expecting an easy walk in the park?”

Alex then regards the camera with an even expression.

Alex:
“At chapter one, Stephanie, you are going to be stepping into the ring with someone that you’ve never actually faced off before because our dear friends at Oath don’t feel that it would be a big money match when you and I both know better because when you put the War Queen against the Fire Fist Ace….ooohhh, you can practically feel the money can’t you?”

“But it won’t matter what you do in that match, because I’m going to cut you off each and every time you try and get yourself good and going, and the reason for that is because to be honest you have nothing new at your disposal that you can throw at me, Stephanie. Each and every time that you have a match you set yourself into the exact same pattern and it’s a pattern, I’m sad to say, that I’ve figured out and at chapter one, it’s going to be the pattern that causes you to crash and burn at the hands of the only true ACE in this entire company.”

Alex then takes a moment and leans back in his seat, shaking his head ever so slightly.

Alex:
“But truth be told, I’m not as arrogant enough to think that you can’t beat me because there is always that slim chance that you can and if you can pull that off, I will gladly shake your hand right there in the middle of that ring.”

“But come now and be truthful, do you honestly think that you can do this, Stephanie? You have yet to say word one about our match, I mean hell you’ve given the boys in the Dynasty more of your time than our own match for Pro Wrestling Nova!”

“I can only pray that you’ve been spending it training, otherwise this will truly be a short match indeed.”

The footage then ends as Alex stands up and leaves the camera’s view, humming as he goes as the screen cuts out.

<Negative Feed>
Back to top Go down

(Vs.Matsuda) A Simple Talk on matters big and small
Page 1 of 1