Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Empty
PostSubject: "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8   "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 2:29 pm

(The scene opens from the point of view what appears to be a cellphone camera that has just come on showing the person whom is presently holding it in selfie like fashion as none other than "Invincible" Miho Li with her manager, coach, and now recently made tag team partner "HellFighter" Patrick M. Shutt sitting quietly in the background listening to his own headphones, wearing his ring gear as he mentally prepares for his very first match in over ten years sits quietly in the background.)

"Invincible" Miho Li: "Welcome to the first ever edition of MIHO TV, and I am your host, Miho Li, and today Facebook Live fans and friend, I have with me a very, very special guest. My coach, my mentor, my manager, and now...MY TAG TEAM PARTNER. So put your hands together, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. I present to you, getting set to make his official PRO WRESTLING NOVA in-ring debut, and first in over ten years. Click your heels Dorothy, put your hands together and clap back like you're Tinker Bell being brought back to life from the brink of, I give you "THE HELLFIGHTER" Patrick M. Shutt!"

(Miho Li presents make shift fanfare music with her mouth as she turns her attention onto her coach and partner "HellFighter".)

*Coo-coo-koo-koo-kahhhhhh-Coooooooool-Daaaahhhhhh-To-Daaaaaahhhhhhhhh*

(HellFighter gives off a half smile as she looks up at his young pupil, he pulls out his headphones as he looks up to address the filming Miho Li bringing him live on camera.)

Miho Li: "HellFighter, you are about to make your very first televised pro wrestling appearance in well over ten-fifteen years whenever you go up against 'The Artist' Talyn Beoulve, this week on Chapter Eight? How are you feeling before this monumental event that nobody, and I mean nobody wants to dare miss?"

HellFighter: "I feel good, I feel really, really good about this week and I am excited to be lacing my boots back up and stepping up against someone like Talyn in the ring."

Miho Li: "Now, I've got to ask, before I brought you on camera, who was it that you were presently listening to that was playing in your portable sounds?"

HellFighter: "I usually just press shuffle and listen to random songs from that, but before you brought me on camera, I was presently listening to a most fitting song, but one of that of my own theme song, a song titled 'Yours' by Toby Mac, which just so happens to be my theme song as it has always been since my days in the Global X-Treme Wrestling organization, which is no longer in business but for a lot of years has been my go to theme and I am more than excited to bring it back. I feel like the lyrics more than fit me to a tee, and it always gets me pumped and psyched up before all of my matches."

Miho Li: "Now what has someone like you, a living legend, who has been a constant locker room leader in any organization that he has ever worked in and captured various titles throughout your entire career been doing since you walked away from the business?"

HellFighter: "I don't know if I can call myself a legend, but thank you for the compliment lil Miho, it means a lot. I just go out there and do the best that I can and perform as if it were my last. If people such as the boys and girls watching in the back, to the fans, and the children watching live and or at home are inspired then I have more than done my part. I just do the very best that I can at what I do and I am the pebble that is dropped in the pond sends ripples and shockwaves that drives, and motivates, and inspires anyone and everyone watching to be better than what they are. If I can be a superhero to not only my kids, but for all of the boys and girls watching all around the world then that is what I'm gonna do. I will be that role model whom they can all look up to and aspire to be."

Miho Li: "And what would you say to your opponent this week when you face off against Talyn Beoulve whenever that bell ring?"

HellFighter: "For a kid that is just a shy under two hundred pounds and is wayyyy shorter than I, I have learned throughout my entire career that size matters not compared to natural ring ability. I may be bigger than him by over one hundred pounds and I tower him by almost two feet. I maybe big but I also have ring ability to where even at forty three years of age, I believe that I can and will go better and longer than anyone in that locker room that is half my age. I maybe a Goliath but I will prove that I have the heart of a David and I will not be stopped once I get going. Now I think that Talyn has a bit of a vicious streak and one that should not be underestimated in the slightest because even he can defy the odds and become the giant slayer. Now I'm a hoss and out muscle you, but make no mistake about it, I can and I will still prove that I can out wrestle you despite my size. I'm not looking to hurt you, but I am more than focused on beating you in the center of that ring and get that coveted one-two-three. When it is all said and done, Talyn will be looking up at the lights, but also know that regardless of the outcome I will be the same guy that will help him back up to his feet and shake his hand and tell him to never give up no matter what and that he has got to keep on fighting for what he does."

Miho Li: "Now many would say HellFighter, that one thing that is going against you other than your age and you maybe fighting against Father time and that you haven't wrestling in a wrestling ring in well over ten years? What do you have to say against those claims?"

HellFighter: "Now whenever I was in my prime, I was the seven foot, three hundred pound man that was fearless and was no afraid to do the unthinkable and do high flying moves should the situation ever call for it. I went up top, but that was then. I cannot do those things anymore and I have to take care of my body and that at forty three years old I don't heal like I twenty four-twenty-five. I walked away from the business for my family, my children, and to be the best father, husband, and man of God that I possibly can. But as I been away from the ring, I could feel the call of the ring always calling back to me and this feeling that I needed to come back. It started with you Miho, but through it all, I saw that even though this one time champion still has quite a bit in the tank that I can offer and show that I give back to the business that has provided so much for me. I am at a huge disadvantage in so many ways with my age, but regardless I will prove the old adage wrong and show that my age is only just a number. Besides, I tend to think that I am not old, I am just at level forty-three, and that puts me at a very distinct advantage going into this match. I am not taking Talyn for granted and he is one hundred percent clear in my sights and I am more than ready to take him down. It starts with him but it won't end with him."

Miho Li: "Strong words from the man known as The HellFighter. A man whom is willing to go all the way to hell and back for each any every bout that he is in. He may win, he may lose, but you will never or ever forget the name this name. This is Miho Li, signing off and we will see you at the fight."

(The scene fades out as Miho Li closes out her live feed from her camera.)
Back to top Go down

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Talyn Beoulve-Chapter 8
Page 1 of 1