Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9   "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:39 pm

(The scene opens on the steps of a arena corridor where we see "The HellFighter" seated on the second step at the bottom of a flight of stairs already dressed in his ring gear with the addition of his long sleeveless white hooded overcoat and the hood pulled up and onto his head and mirror shade Oakley sunglasses concealing the upper portion of his face. A single lone spotlight dangles directly above him high in the air.)

"The HellFighter: "I was successful last week in my PWN in ring debut, competing for the very first time in over fifteen years. I have to admit that all things considering even though I am far from what I was in 1999, I think that I did pretty darn tooting good for not competing for as long as I have. I think that it is safe to say that I faired way better last week than whenever I made my pro wrestling debut back in the MWC. I'm not trying to go on a huge unprecedented and unbeatable winning streak as it is just only one match. It means nothing. Lots of NFL teams or whatever win their first game of the season and go 1-0, what matters is what I do this week whenever I take on Robert Garcia in singles action on Chapter Nine."

"Now just because I am seven feet tall and I weigh three hundred pounds should not mean that I automatically have a match like this in the bag. I have more than lost enough times to more than my fair share of opponents who were way smaller and better on that one night than I. You fight, you win, you move on, ever forward and I am here just doing the very best that I can. I am not trying to put Robert Garcia down or puff myself up with needless and meaningless bravado. I have work to do and I am gonna make good on what I do. Yeah, I maybe forty three years old but by no means does that mean that I am old. I am elder but far from old. I am wiser, better, and lots more focused than what I was then. I am not just doing this for me and some last grasp at some glory. I am doing this so that my children see that their father is still a superhero, a role model, a certifiable butt kicker, can be as that someone whom they can look up to. I am just a man, but a man that is thankful and blessed for the life that he has and holds it oh so close."

"Now Robert Garcia, I don't know anything about you. You call yourself Hot Stuff, and maybe you are. You're from Sleepy Hollow, New York, and that you have some money and enjoy hanging out with your friends. I am not here to toot on my horn and say that I am going to utterly dominate you in that ring this week. You might have what it takes to put another loss on my long career even if I out weigh you by ninety pounds or tower over you by a full head or more. You may very well have what it takes to upset The HellFighter and that's alright. I say this one thing to you...

Beat me, you may...

Respect me, you will...

Remember my name, that's a given. Let Robert Garcia make sure that he never forgets the name HellFighter...

"So why am I called 'The HellFigher'? And I will answer once again this week that no matter what, I am always willing to go straight to hell and back, to walk through fire and brimstone for the victory or even should I lose that it won't ever keep me down for long and I will keep on ascending inch by inch."

"But take heart and heed my words Robert Garcia, this week on Chapter Nine, will be just the start of your education son and I'm taking you right to school so learn what I have to teach you. I am just getting started. Good luck Robert Garcia and see you in the ring, this will be me putting you in a clinic and taking you to task. With that said, that's all I've got to say and you can quote me on it, all of it."

(The scene fades out as HellFighter stands up and walks away toward the ring.)
Back to top Go down

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Robert Garcia-Chapter 9
Page 1 of 1