Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megane

Megane

When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Empty
PostSubject: When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li)   When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Showing the clip from Chapter 13 between Megane Diavola vs. Miho Li, which was the result of dq after the group of thugs showed up.

The scene transitioned to Megane sitting in the chair in front of the pool in her house.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Poor Miho Li, just when I thought I had a chance to my redemption, all of sudden those group of weirdos came in the ring and interrupt our match! And what happened then huh? What happened to you Miho? You think that you and me will take on these bunch of losers. Hahahaha!!!

Avevi pensato male, tesoro! (You had thought wrong, sweetheart!) When you gonna learn that i'm not much of helping or rescue person. It just me, myself, and I! But! It seems that you and me still got a score to settle, and this time it's a Tag Team match! Which I had no problem teaming up with Nora Valkyrie has long that we can get the job done against you and Ebony Arceri! And once I done with both of you, i'll be focusing on what i'm came here to do and that's become a Champion!

So be ready ladies, i'll see you soon!

Screen fades black.

HellFighterINC likes this post

Back to top Go down

When you gonna learn. (Vs. Ebony Arceri & Miho Li)
Page 1 of 1