Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shirACE

shirACE

It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Empty
PostSubject: It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker   It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 4:49 pm

It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

CHAPTER #4: It's not 'Make-a-wish'.

02.04.20 Osaka, Japan

*The closer to Chapter 4, the more tension can be felt in the air, and the arrogance of the young Jacob Striker, who recently had a lot to say to the Japanese man, did not help to calm it down. At first Arata wanted to ignore his ignorance and too long tongue, but he got the impression that it could worsen the situation, looking at how offended his opponent was due to the fact that he didn't hear even a word about their match from the current Shogun Champion. However, it was not that the blond intentionally ignored his less experienced colleague, he just had a lot of affairs in various company, on which he had to focus recently, but as you can see Jacob couldn't understand it. Therefore, in order not to deepen this whole hysteria about the lack of attention from the Japanese man, Arata decided to give Striker a few words before they stood between the ropes.*

*The recording takes place outside of the place that Arata recognized as his dojo. The video shot shows a man with blond hair, sitting on the grass and leaning his back against the wall of the building. He is wearing dark torn denim pants, a dark gray hoodie, and black-white sports shoes. However, before he speaks, he rolls his sleeves to his elbows and uts himself in such a position that his knees are quite close to his chest. The Japanese man pulls a packet of cigarettes from the pocket of his hoodie, pulls out one of them and puts it in his mouth. Ignoring that perhaps his pronunciation may be indistinct, he begins his statement anyway.*

It seems to me that Jacob couldn't wait when I finally say something, but before I get to business I have to mention something else, so sit on your ass, kid, and wait for your turn. After all, you've been waiting soooo long for me that I think that a few more minutes won't hurt you (The man also pulls a lighter out of his pocket and sets fire to one of the cigarettes just to slowly releases smoke, before he continues) What do I mean by that? Well, I have to admit that I have the impression that Pro Wrestling Nova is making fun of me. First the situation during the first chapter, where despite the fact that it was a qualifying match that I won, one way or another it didn't have much relevance because of the stupid decision of the management. Don't get me wrong, Jacob Knight has huge potential and this match with him was fun, but where there are no rules there is anarchy, so you can say that I feel a bit screwed up, that my win didn't really mean anything. However, I beat him once, so I can do it once again and win the main title for myself in the same time. So do I have such a huge problem with the competition in Challenge of Immortals? No, there is no point in complaining, because it won't change anything. But something that irritated me to some extent was that I was made into a factor for completing someone's whims. Do I look like I'm taking part in the 'Make-a-wish' program? I don't remember that, that's why I don't understand why Jacob Striker got a match with me just because he asked for it. I'm not saying that I have something against him, because if it was a boss's decision, I wouldn't have any grudge with it, but when I found out that someone came and demanded a fight with me, as if I was a cheap whore from the catalog, then I think I can take it as an insult, can't I?

*Arata pulls a cigarette out of his mouth, allowing the ash to fall on the grass. He takes a deep breath, then continues with a much calmer tone.*

It could be said that I had a similar situation a few weeks ago, but the fact is that there is no comparison. Unlike Jacob, I had a rational purpose, not a childish whim. However, on the one hand, I understand that you saw someone who seemed interesting to you and you wanted to face him at all costs. Well, I have my own list of people with whom I would like to exchange a few blows, but I don't run to the boss like a puppy to make him give me what I want. You see, Jacob, this situation would have been completely different if you had just come to me and challenged me. Maybe I'm not the nicest person in the world, but I certainly would not refuse, and since you are such a big fan of me lately, you should probably be aware of it. However, you chose a different way. The way by which you somehow disrespected me and later deepened your ignorance. Listen, boy, it's not like I don't care about you, but I have a lot more to do than you think, not only at work, but at home as well. My first thought after returning home is not to please some snot, so before you start hysteresizing next time, think a little more. Just because I was quiet doesn't mean that I didn't think about you, on the contrary I was preparing for our fight. However, I was surprised how convinced you were, that I disregarded you. Do you think, I'm stupid? Maybe I am confident, as I have reasons for that, after all I am one of the biggest names in Pro Wrestling Nova, but I never underestimate my opponents. I say a lot, but everyone says something, Jacob. Words are one thing, and what you really think is something completely different and you should probably understand it better than anyone else. Take, for example, your statement that you will defeat me anyway and blah, blah, blah...I mean, it's not something I haven't heard before, but that's not the point. The point is, you are trying to pretend to be someone, who really believes that he can do it, but I know you are a bit afraid of me. I am not saying that there is no chance that you will do it, because everyone makes mistakes, but at the same time you probably don't believe it yourself, that it is a fight between equals.

*Arata crushes the cigarette against the wall of the building and temporarily puts it aside.*

However, you are right about one thing, Jacob, I'm not a someone with whom you have had to deal with so often. You got a preview of what it means to fight someone better than you when you fought with RD3 or Christopher Sabertooth. In both cases you lost and this time the result will be the same, boy. I don't want to discourage you, because I see in your eyes the determination to prove something by defeating someone, who in your eyes can be the main standard of this company, but just like you, I have something to prove. Not to someone, but to myself, that I can finally win the damn World Title, which has slipped through my fingers so many times. That's why you can think of me as you want. I don't care if you treat me like your god or you don't respect what kind of person I have become, but for me only my goal matters. However, what is interesting, has I really changed? I'm not gonna lie, something created new views, or actually woke up my old one. In the end, I stopped wearing the mask of the guy, who came here to be the hero and help pretend that no matter what, dreams can be achieved. I'm not saying that it's not true, but the basis for this is hard work and common sense. Just being a dreamer is not enough to achieve your goal, and you behave exactly like that (A young Japanese man combs his hair with his fingers) You can be Tag Team Champion here and congratulations btw, but that still doesn't change the fact that your goal for this match is rather a dream. If I could still believe that you would be able to pin me after a roll up or something, then you are delusional if you think that you have what it takes to make me tap out. Therefore, your yard or not, I will leave this victorious. Maybe submission match is not my favorite stipulation, but through my short career I learned that sometimes you have to choose less comfortable solutions and in part you chose it as well, boy, for which you have my little praise. In the end, you could ask the boss to give you easier opponent, but despite the fact that you managed to reach the match with someone on a higher level, it doesn't give you the right to be a blind moron. You will make me famous, huh? The only thing you will achieve is a few moments of being in the spotlight, and only because I will be there. Nobody cares about Jacob Striker, people will watch, because Arata Asakura will be there. So please show that you have at least a bit of respect, hidden behind this arrogant attitude. It's really not a good idea to piss me off. You see what happened to everyone who threw a declaration of war on my desk. However, I am going to do it quickly, Jacob, because I have a more important plan to implement than playing with you. As I said, the title of the world is my goal and I don't care about anything else. No matter how loud this 'something' will be screaming for my attention.
Back to top Go down

It's not 'Make-a-wish'. - vs J. Striker
Page 1 of 1