Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

(Striker) An apology & a Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BTM

(Striker) An apology & a Challenge Empty
PostSubject: (Striker) An apology & a Challenge   (Striker) An apology & a Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 11:41 pm

(The screen fades in and we find ourselves on Bourbon Street, the camera showing us Jacob Striker sitting at a table in a cafe and enjoying some of the best food in the whole of the city-taking a break from his near insane training schedule)

Jacob:
First off I want to apologize to the opponents of the Mechanical Animals in Lexi Gold and Lena Soulas for not cutting a promo sooner but ever since chapter six, I’ve been dealing with some issues that have been brought to light and with the help of two very important people, I’ve been working to fix things.

One of those things being my near insane obsession with destroying my opponents in the ring and while to some that is a very good thing when you have the kind of raw natural talent like I do, but the kind of razor sharp focus that I was unleashing was actually holding me back and doing more harm than good.

(Jake picks up his glass and takes a drink before continuing, enjoying the taste of real southern Iced Tea with a grim smile on his face)

Jacob:
I want the two of you to know that I have nothing but the utmost respect for the both of you since you proved yourselves by fighting through one of the craziest series of matches to make it to Genesis so that you can stand before Lash and myself.

But I’m afraid that’s where your journey must end, ladies.

You have to remember that Lash and I were the second team in the Black Waltz match and we went through one of the most brutal matches in the history of this company in order to lay claim to those very titles that you are currently seeking to take from us and if you think that we’re just going to let them go to the very first team that simply steps up, then you’re much more bloody crazy than Reginald Dampshaw the Third over in the OWA!! I mean yes, Lash and I have had quite the...journey over the past couple of months, but in case you haven’t noticed neither one of us have been exactly idle either as we’ve been busting our asses to prove why we are two of the top indy talents in the world today.

Seriously, look at Lash for instance! Everybody who looks at him simply see the goof, the guy who thinks more about sex and having a good time instead of anything remotely involving his matches, and yet time and time again he has proven that is actually quite the opposite by winning matches against a wide array of opponents no matter what the odds.

Then you look at me, I’m a guy that Arata Asakura didn’t think that I was worthy to step into the ring with him and yet I held my fucking own against this supposedly “Great Golden Dragon”, by not only matching him move for move but also outshining him where it comes to submission holds and while I didn’t beat him, he didn’t beat me either since the match went to a time limit draw.

Now you combine Lash’s and I’s raw talent and potential then mix in our desire to prove just how worthy we are to those who doubt us in this sport and you get the reason why we’re going to be walking out of Genesis the same way that we’re walking in-as the champions.

(Jacob takes another pull from his glass to try and calm himself before continuing)

Jacob:
Now that is not to take anything away from either one of the two of you. I mean Lena, you have proven yourself as one of the top Joshis in Pro Wrestling Nova by the sheer caliber of matches that you’ve had against an array of opponents since you first came here and plus look at the kind of extra training that you’ve been getting from Tank Steiner, you’ve gotten one of the most wicked German suplexes because of his efforts on your behalf!

And speaking of German suplexes, Lexi has only improved more and more ever since she started stepping into the ring and that’s an improvement that’s been fucking wasted by those arrogant and useless fucks who run Alpha Wrestling!! Lexi possesses the same level of talent that I see in Serenity Scorpio and Jocelyn Sky of the Dynamic Duo or Sweet Roxy even...but when you combine that kind of talent with the kind of training in Jade Court Puroresu that is the Slayton family wrestling style...once she becomes much more confident in the ring, I can see her pulling the same kind of power moves that her boyfriend Devon has used in that ring that’s made him a multi time world champion.

But despite all of that epic talent and training, it’s not going to equal one percent of the sheer determination that Lash and myself will be bringing to the match, the two of you will become one of the top teams here in Pro Wrestling Nova at some point in the future, that goes without saying!!

But not now.

Not at Genesis.

No, because at Genesis the two of you are going to find out that the Mechanical Animals have been preparing for the two of you, working on enhancing what we can do in that ring to counter the kind of fire that the two of you will no doubt be bringing because we have not been overlooking you-far from it.

We’ve been getting ready to go to war especially with the two of you!

We’re not like a lot of teams out there like Bloody Fairytale or Deliverance who will look at the two of you and instantly write you off or like some teams from outside of Pro Wrestling Nova like the Skills Vendors of NFW or the Red Zone of Wrestleworld who will simply make jokes about you and simply write you off.

No, not the Mechanical Animals.

No, just because I have the utmost faith in myself and Lash that we’ll win this match, that does not mean that we’re instantly writing you off, Golden Smiles, because we know from personal experience that all it takes is one moment, one singular misstep to cost us the world tag team titles and we’ve seen that combined fire in your combined hearts, we can see it glowing from out of the corners of your eyes and we know that come Genesis, we are in for one hell of an uphill battle because you two really want what we have.

That is why we’ve been focusing more on preparing for you than cracking wise or anything, Lexi and Lena.

We’ve been taking you both very seriously, a lot more than any other team in this promotion will have.

(He stops once more and closes his eyes, struggling to calm down as his last few words have been said with a great passion and fire. And after a couple of seconds, he opens his eyes once more and looks right at the camera)

Jacob:
So come to Genesis, Golden Smiles. Come to the house that the Mechanical Animals have built and let us tear down the entire city of New Orleans with the war in the ring that we’re about to have.

Come and let us find out if the Kings of the Ring will walk out as the champions...or if we will have ourselves a pair of battle proven Queens!

(Jacob reaches for his drink again and takes a long pull from it as the screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down

(Striker) An apology & a Challenge
Page 1 of 1