Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BTM

(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Empty
PostSubject: (Striker) Where the Buffalo roam   (Striker) Where the Buffalo roam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 pm

(The faint sounds of Slaughter’s classic song “Shout it out” can be heard as the camera starts up and we see none other than the “Natural” Jacob Striker sitting on a chair in a locker room somewhere. He is dressed in a pair of black jeans, a Skillz Vendorz “Rick and Morty” shirt, and his signature noose draped around his neck with a wicked smile on his handsome face)

Jacob:
You know when I was told that I was going to be teaming with Lash Donohue in the match to determine the very first Pro Wrestling Nova tag team champions of the world, I was pretty damned excited because I know that a guy like Chris Slayton would no doubt call upon teams from all over the world.

So I sat back and I waited for what I suspected was going to be a veritable Niagara Falls of promos hitting from every direction of those who want to claim that honor of being the very first world tag team champions for this new promotion.

(The smile disappears from his face)

Jacob:
Instead I’m met with the same old same old lines from Graham Baker where he brags about how many titles that he’s going to be adding to his collection or how the other teams are treating this like it’s some kind of game.

Am I the only one that sees this for what it truly is?

This isn’t just some random title match, boys and girls. This is a chance to set the precedent for an entire division here in Pro Wrestling Nova, the chance to be the team that all other teams in this promotion have to try to surpass and become greater than.

Yes, there are quite a few teams from all over the place coming here to fight for the right to hold those belts like the Dollhouse, Wild Boys, and Dynamic Duo as well as our own local brews in the form of Deliverance and Onslaught and teams from the outside that now also call PWN home like the Kawaii Trash Pandas and Bloody Fairytale and yet...here is the one thing that nobody has really realized and that the control center boys in Ben and Justin have stated that they were only allowed to reveal *SOME* of the active teams for the Black Waltz match;

Some but not All.
(Jacob leans forward in his chair as he nods firmly at this )

Jacob:
Now I’m told that there will be as many as forty teams in this match and that some of them might be industry veterans while others are just as green as the Pandas, but not one of them are to be taken lightly because we don’t know exactly who else is in this war to become the first PWN tag team champions.

I know that you really don’t care much for such trivial matters like that, Graham, because you are too busy trying to be a belt collector to see the real danger out there for what it is because in your mind since you’ve been a world and tag team champion elsewhere you can’t be beat and you believe that about anyone and everyone out there in the world of professional wrestling today because that is your own personal truth.

But you see Graham, in a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

You’re not a stupid man, not by any stretch of the imagination and that’s how you’re able to beat Wil at his own game every so often but the problem is do you and Jacob Knight really think that you’ve got the time or the patience to see things through at chapter three, I mean be honest do you two really think that you’ll be able to survive against every single pairing that this company will be able to throw at you?

You might think that you can and I know that Knight will most certainly put up a valiant effort for it because unlike you, Graham, I know for a fact that Jacob Knight puts everything that he has into winning his matches and being there for his partner and you can respect those beliefs, that strength but in the end are you going to be the kind of partner that he knows that he can depend on, count on when things really start going to pot or are you just going to blame him when things don’t go how you assume that they will?

And speaking of one of those pairs..I honestly can’t believe that the two of you are here, Bloody Fairytale. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if you two aren’t in the running for some of the Council’s personal favorites to win this match and to be honest after being in the ring with you both a few times in recent history for NFW, I wouldn’t blame them because you are two of the most talented wrestlers for your weight class around on the tag team scene.

But Christina and Lilith, that was then and this is now and if you two honestly think that Lash and I are going to just roll over and let you win this match and become the first tag team champions for this promotion then I can honestly say that you’re in for one hell of a rude awakening because I have every faith in Lash as my partner.

Now I know the two of you will see this and instantly point out that my track record against the two of you with Wil Pierce as one half of the Dark Circle hasn’t been the best in the world if that.

But I’m not tagging with Wil am I?

Now while a lot of you in the back may laugh yourselves into a frenzy at the fact that the wild and crazy Lash Donohue and the serious and stoic Jacob Striker are going to be a tag team and this should be good for a laugh before a serious tag team shows up in the tournament but yet let me point out a couple of facts.

Did people laugh at the first time that Cassius and Sakura Corleone first made their appearance in the first version of Strong Style Wrestling as the One True Pairing and how long did you laugh at them as they proved themselves time and time again there before they beat the Ronin team to become second ever SSW Freebirds champions?

Or what about when Tarah Nova chose of all people Piero to become her tag team partner to become the very first SSW Freebirds champions as the Ronin?

How about over in Extreme Answers Wrestling when Claudia Michaels, the freaking Heart Break Gal of all people, teamed with that weasely little bit of ferret shit in Y2Impact to become one half of the EAW Unified Tag Team champions? Hm, did you snicker and chortle when you heard Carousel playing and out she came to be Impact's partner?

Or how about when combinations over in Wrestleworld like the Wild Cards, Sweet Melody, or War Vessel who all formed in the aftermath of what Drake and Jones were pulling over there?

You bet your sweet collective asses you did and now look at the heights that all of them have reached.

But at chapter three, you are all going to witness the start of a new era, a resurrection of strong style in a way that nobody is expecting and that is very good because everybody needs a little bit of chaos for their soul.

(Jacob then leans back in his chair, a dark smile crossing his face)

Jacob:
This isn’t arrogance or whatever any of you may call it, for the first time in a long time I feel like I’ve got someone watching my back who has the same interests in me and who is just as hungry for a real chance to make something major in this sport.

People look at my partner and they only see the goofball or the layabout pervert...but what I see in Lash is the same kind of massive amount of potential that Stephanie Matsuda saw in me when I first stepped into her school all of those months ago and that she still sees in me to this day!!

To sum it up best, I have to quote one of my favorite authors in Hunter S. Thompson that sums up how I view Lash perfectly;

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

So everyone who is involved in chapter three and the Black Waltz had better get their shit together and their asses in gear because this is going to be a monumental event in the undertaking and for a lot of us, it is a chance to showcase what we can truly do in that very ring.

And I can promise you all that Lash and I will not be wasting that chance at all and if some among you feel that you can simply give the devil his due or try to get sympathy from him, that won’t work here because there is no sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.

See you all at chapter three, boys and girls.

(The screen fades to black)

(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam 04ac9345ced5d950e7efb4492749679d019157f7
Back to top Go down

(Striker) Where the Buffalo roam
Page 1 of 1